Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Collections~

i collect pokemon figures/ trinkets i think are interesting. i found one of these really heavy pokemon coins thats a bronze color with a pokeball engraved on one side and a bulbasaur on the other and two holloraphic square pokemon card things one with gastly to haunter and hitmonlee with different poses and others that arent as interesting as those.

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

I collect key chains.. i have like 200.

I've been collecting Heroclix for about a year now. A pretty fun game to play, with some pretty interesting figures to put up on a shelf. Some pretty expensive pieces in my collection already...
    Game: Soul Silver
    Name: Agent X
    FC: 3955-1298-0022

Fire Red Team (0 badges):

Emerald Team (3 badges):

Soul Silver Team (16 badges):

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Pokétrainer View Post
    Yup, I collect weapons (not any firearms though, just sword and knife like things), pretty rocks, used to collect shells that collection should still be on the attic and of course pokemon cards although I barely bought any new ones lately.

Now time for some pics

Here's my weapon collection:

My sword
    My katana when it's on the wall
    Katana when it's out
    A dagger I bought on a flea market. It's really easy to handle (it's not sharp so don't worry)
    My scorpion dagger and my spider thingy I don't really know what the spider thing is. I think it's a fist weapon but I'm not sure.
    One of those metal fingers goths wear but with a knife on it and a basic shuriken

All of these are for decorative purposes, so they're not sharp. Heck some of them were in my luggage on the plane and they didn't say anything about it as long as I didn't have any of them with me on the plane.

Anyways, here are my rocks (I have some more but those aren't special enough)
    Fossilized shells
    A friend of me dug them out of the rock in France. They're from the early Devonian so they're around 400 million years old.

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/r...n/DSC08503.jpg
    In this pic you can see
    - an ammonite fossil from Italy
    - a trilobite one from Morocco
    - lots of italian rocks that contain manganese
    - corals from Shark Bay
    - one piece of coral from the Straits of Tiran, Egypt
    - mountain crystal (I think it's from the Alps but I'm not sure about that)
    - a little rock filled with holes that I found on the beach of Normandy in France
    - white rock with faint green parts on it that I found in the White Canyon in the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt. I think this one is special cause it looked out of place between all that limestone and sand. It also looks like it's been in a river because it's so smooth while it was in the middle of the desert, but maybe that's because of the wind.

And my pokemon cards excluding duplicates, trainer cards and energies Took this pic for a friend who wanted to see them

So yeah, that's about it. Maybe I'll post my seashells too one time, but I don't really feel like looking for them atm.
    Yeah I'm quoting myself cause I got two presents that add to my weapon collection.
    sorry for the webcam-quality pics though, the battery of my dad's camera is dead =/

Anyways
    A pretty big shuriken
    and a medieval flail with two balls

Thanks to my parents for buying these for my Christmas~

And seriously people, if you can, please take pics. It's much more interesting to actually see someone's collection than to read about it ^^;
    Last edited by Drake Pokétrainer; 25th December 2012 at 12:09 AM.

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

Antiques. I have everything from apothecary jars to Sheffield-plated containers to old Avon merchandise to Waterford Crystal.
    I love having pieces with interesting history, but anything that looks nice enough to display is wonderful.

I collect fabric and scrapbooking materials too (maybe 'hoard' is more accurate than 'collect'). I've got a large closet, and I use it for all of my crafting supplies. I second-hand shop a ton, and there's always a great variety of crafty stuff at Goodwill that's very cheap, so I keep a good stock.

I collect Nail Polish I have over 1000 (approx.) in my collection...I do nail art as a hobby with my mom (its something we do together), I also do acrylics (if you know what I mean) and I also have a collection of glitter to make glitter mixes for my acrylic nails. I love nail polish, I have my whole life. I mostly collect all brands but my favorites are China Glaze and Orly and Nicole by OPI. I would take a pic but it'd be too many pictures XD

I collect rocks, gems and fossils with my father since I'm 6.
    There's rocks everywhere in the house.
    Also started a MLP figure collection.
    Current Hunt: 800 eggs hatched
    RE shinies:

If you need to be rescued on Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team, send me a message!

I think im gonna start collecting Pokemon cards and toys again. When I was younger I collected Pokemon everything especially the cards and toys. I was on Ebay the other day, and saw some of the Burger King Pokemon toys for a good price. I wouldn't mind getting some of the toys that aren't apart of my collection from when I was a kid. I remember the big Pokeballs, that came with a 23 karrot gold card in them. I remember the one from my childhood was a gold Pikachu. I also have a collection of the little plastic Pokeballs that got recalled eventually. I don't know how many of you remember that though. The Pokeballs came with a toy Pokemon in them. One of my favorites was the Squirtle that you could put water in and it squirted water haha.

I have a pretty nice collection of Pokemon cards as well, and Dragonball Z toys from my childhood.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Since my Nntendo Power subscription ended before the final issue came out, I finally bought the last one yesterday. So yeah, I collect Nintendo power now that its old and stuff.

Thank you based Turpoo

I collect Pokemon plushes and games. I have 7 Pokemon plushes now. Jirachi, Celebi, Arceus, Emolga, Lapras, Absol, and Glaceon. I also have every main series Pokemon game minus the Japanese Green version. I have a few Japanese games( DPt and BW) as well as an Eon Ticket and Jirachi Colosseum bonus disk. I hope to be able to collect more Pokemon stuff, I enjoy it.

Does collecting the Pokemon Adventures Manga count? I have all of the G/S/C chapter.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

I collect classic video games, books, Nintendo figurines, clothing, and other apparel, and dragon figures and statuary. I also have a growling collection of gem stones.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

I have a manga collection and I hope to keep building on to it. So far have over 80 volumes. I'm hoping to gain over 100 or 150 by this year.

Banner made by Skiyomi

I have a massive collection of cards, and figures. <.>

Also, rocks and possibly art, if I can get my hands on art <.>
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

I collect anything and everything related to Killer Whales and SeaWorld. I have all the brochures they offer from the hotels, plushies, blankets, maps, hats, my two ID tags from the times I've visited Discovery Cove, clothing, books, dvds, booklets, old tickets, necklaces, soundtracks, bags, a purse, ponchos, lanyards, the list goes on....
    I collect beach towels from all the SeaWorld parks as well. I have a total of 5 towels. 3 from SeaWorld, one from Aquatica, and one from Discovery Cove. I'm planning on getting a Busch Gardens towel next.
    Last edited by OrcaCity; 11th January 2013 at 10:36 PM.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

I pop out the lenses and keep all of my 3D glasses from the movies because reasons.

[IMG]http://i48.*******.com/v4t3mc.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Doodles; 12th January 2013 at 3:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodles View Post
    I pop out the lenses and keep all of my 3D glasses from the movies because reasons.

[IMG]http://i48.*******.com/v4t3mc.jpg[/IMG]
    Interesting hobby you have there ma'am. Do you do anything with the glasses after you pop the lenses out? If I were crafty enough, I'd make masks or something.

I collect the jerseys from my favourite Rugby League team. I aim to buy at least one every year since their sponsors change almost every year. Go Tigers! (For those in Aus)
    I'm not crazy about it, but I also collect the rubber wrist bands you see around. Wearing a Monster Energy one currently. Have more around somewhere.
    I did collect pins and badges when I was younger, had Ninja Turtles, South Park, Cockatoo and other birds, and a Breast Cancer pin.
    I guess I can add collecting Pokemon games but I don't have every early version sadly. Of late I have been buying both versions though.

Sister in law is an avid stamp collector and;
    Fiance has a coin collection which has been passed down from his Uncle. He adds new coins to the books when he can.

Rinni: 5386--7979--7291 ~ Friend Safari ROCK:
        Spoiler:- Safaris I'm Looking For:

Quote Originally Posted by Rinni View Post
    Interesting hobby you have there ma'am. Do you do anything with the glasses after you pop the lenses out? If I were crafty enough, I'd make masks or something.
    Well they're not very... What's the word... Malleable. Plus I'm not as great at arts in the real world as I am on Photoshop. I wear them to school sometimes. I once tried to fit all of them on my face... It didn't work.

PS. Not sure why you have "The Night - Disturbed" in your signature, but it's an amazing song by an amazing band. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rinni View Post
    I collect the jerseys from my favourite Rugby League team. I aim to buy at least one every year since their sponsors change almost every year. Go Tigers! (For those in Aus)
    I'm not crazy about it, but I also collect the rubber wrist bands you see around. Wearing a Monster Energy one currently. Have more around somewhere.
    I did collect pins and badges when I was younger, had Ninja Turtles, South Park, Cockatoo and other birds, and a Breast Cancer pin.
    I guess I can add collecting Pokemon games but I don't have every early version sadly. Of late I have been buying both versions though.

Sister in law is an avid stamp collector and;
    Fiance has a coin collection which has been passed down from his Uncle. He adds new coins to the books when he can.

Speaking of coin collections, I also have two completely full books of quarters; two of each state from like 1998 to 2010.
    Last edited by Doodles; 12th January 2013 at 7:33 AM.

I'm a huge One Piece fan, so I have a large collection of One Piece merchandise. I have all the volumes that are available in the United States, all the Funimation DVDs up to what they have out, figurines, posters, both Merry Go and Thousand Sunny models, Pirate Warriors Treasure Box and my most prized possession, the Golden PS3 that came out when Pirate Warriors was released.

I have what I would consider a fairly large video game collection. Large enough to span 11 pictures. I'll just link them all.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Visibility is crap, but I didn't know that at the time.

In the GameStop cases are:
    • 1: Shadow Hearts: Covenant, Dragon Quest VIII, Armored Core 3
    • 2: Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
    • 4: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest
    • 7: Lemmings, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

Also, here's a list of all the Nintendo handheld goods.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

I have a HUGE collection of Yugioh cards. Last time I checked I had about 1,000.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    I have a HUGE collection of Yugioh cards. Last time I checked I had about 1,000.
    Do they reproduce when you're not looking?

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Human scalps.
    White: Liquid(Serperior), Steve(Wargle), Kitsune(Zoroark), Bowser(Carracosta), Benisuzume(Volcarona), Yin(Zekrom)
    FC: 2623 2056 1823-Tatyana

Black: Solidus(Samurott), Cell(Reuniclus), Tator(Krookidile), Archie(Archeops), Buckshot(Sawsbuck), Yang(Resiram)
    FC: 1420 6686 1330-Mike

White2: Longpig(Emboar), Lucky(Sh Scolipede), Jimmy(Vanilluxe), Tetsujin(Golurk), Peanut(Jellicent), Rose(Ferrothorn)
    FC: 2237 5012 1360-Kain

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011