Where I carry my GBA with a few games ^_^
    http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...628122251a.jpg
    skjadhaskjfhlkghslhk I HAD THAT CASE

You make me nostalgia now. T-T

キバゴ

Quote Originally Posted by YaDunGoofed View Post
    skjadhaskjfhlkghslhk I HAD THAT CASE

You make me nostalgia now. T-T
    Really? I thought they were cheap and not really Official Pokemon Merchandise since I bought it at a really small store D:

I wanted Lugia to had the colors of the Ho-Oh pouch BUT NOOO! It had to be Pink -_-
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    Really? I thought they were cheap and not really Official Pokemon Merchandise since I bought it at a really small store D:

I wanted Lugia to had the colors of the Ho-Oh pouch BUT NOOO! It had to be Pink -_-
    Well, I think I had the Ho-Oh and silver. I dun remember. Hah.

キバゴ

I collect....
    ~pokemon cards
    ~starbucks cards D:
    and...badges...:P and shiny pokemon

Hey guys, remember these?

This is just a very small sample of my collection. I have many more including a US 1997 Tamagotchi Angel and several rare Giga Pets. Giga Pets were always my favorites, especially the frog. It's so cute!
    Last edited by PeaceFrog777; 29th June 2012 at 7:52 PM.
    HeartGold: 2280 2384 2077

Username: Ash

Looking for:
    TM Calm Mind
    TM Energy Ball
    TM Ice Beam
    TM Thunderbolt
    TM Flamethrower
    Event Celebi for HeartGold
    Pikachu colored Pichu
    Surfing Pikachu
    Flying Pikachu
    IV bred Pokemon

Offering:
    Pokerus
    TM02 Dragon Claw
    TM29 Psychic
    Masterball
    Pomeg Berries
    Kelpsy Berries
    Hondew Berries
    Grepa Berries
    Tamato Berries
    Qualot Berries
    Brave Totodile lv.1 x/x/x/30/x/x
    Shadow Ball Eevee
    Bold Chansey lv.1 x/x/24-26/31/27/x Aromatherapy and Toxic

I am always open to other offers!
    If I'm not online, YIM is the best way to get me.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceFrog777 View Post
    Hey guys, remember these?

This is just a very small sample of my collection. I have many more including a US 1997 Tamagotchi Angel and several rare Giga Pets. Giga Pets were always my favorites, especially the frog. It's so cute!
    I remember those! I had one but it broke... then I got a Pikachu one but I fed a dinosaur and a doggy there... then it died D:

Source of images

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    I collect weaponry keychains, mostly Kingdom Hearts, and also Pokemon cards. Speaking of which, my most prized possession is a shiny Charizard card that it worth over $120. Plus, I traded about $15 worth of cards for it ^^
    I doubt anyone would give 120 bucks for any pokemon card.

Maybe at max 25 or something. But I don't even know where you got that number.
    And that's what some people would give for it, I've seen people buy rare cards for such a price, but I doubt any card has more official value than what you paid for it in the store.
    Last edited by Drake Pokétrainer; 30th June 2012 at 8:27 AM.

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

I have every single physical release by a band called the Xcerts (they are from Aberdeen in Scotland), as well as a couple of hundred green day live show recordings...

Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

I collect Gibson guitars, because those are what I play. My prized one is a 1976 Gibson Les Paul Custom (AKA Black Beauty). No Epiphones allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Pokétrainer View Post
    I doubt anyone would give 120 bucks for any pokemon card.

Maybe at max 25 or something. But I don't even know where you got that number.
    And that's what some people would give for it, I've seen people buy rare cards for such a price, but I doubt any card has more official value than what you paid for it in the store.
    Also you'd be surprised at what some old cards are worth to some people.
    Last edited by Greg Soble; 30th June 2012 at 7:58 PM.

I have a massive coin collection, which I started when I was 5. I have coins and bills from at least 30 different countries, which I don't think is that bad.
    I also collect guitars and other instruments.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by AwakeningLeafIcarus View Post
    I remember those! I had one but it broke... then I got a Pikachu one but I fed a dinosaur and a doggy there... then it died D:
    I have a Pikachu one too. They're cute!
    HeartGold: 2280 2384 2077

Username: Ash

Looking for:
    TM Calm Mind
    TM Energy Ball
    TM Ice Beam
    TM Thunderbolt
    TM Flamethrower
    Event Celebi for HeartGold
    Pikachu colored Pichu
    Surfing Pikachu
    Flying Pikachu
    IV bred Pokemon

Offering:
    Pokerus
    TM02 Dragon Claw
    TM29 Psychic
    Masterball
    Pomeg Berries
    Kelpsy Berries
    Hondew Berries
    Grepa Berries
    Tamato Berries
    Qualot Berries
    Brave Totodile lv.1 x/x/x/30/x/x
    Shadow Ball Eevee
    Bold Chansey lv.1 x/x/24-26/31/27/x Aromatherapy and Toxic

I am always open to other offers!
    If I'm not online, YIM is the best way to get me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    I have a massive coin collection, which I started when I was 5. I have coins and bills from at least 30 different countries, which I don't think is that bad.
    I also collect guitars and other instruments.
    I have the 50 States Quarters collection, but I'm going to assume it won't even come close to coming close to your coins&bills collection..
    Hello & nice to meet you!

Black Friend Code: 0003 9494 0912 Kylie

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceFrog777 View Post
    I have a Pikachu one too. They're cute!
    I know right!? I actually had another one which was a bit bigger and fatter but I gave it to one of my friends :3

Source of images

I just collect some books and magazine. But I never read magazines now
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

I didn't really think I was 'collecting' anything, but I do have around 127 scarves and 94 hair-sticks. I guess I could take a picture later but it's not really anything exciting.

xxx

I "collect" hairties. Not really a collection since people have many of them to begin with. So far I have around 70 on my desk. I would switch hairties everyday, but I really only find myself using the blue, yellow, and white ones.

I had a friend who played Magic: the Gathering, and whatever cards he didn't need he would give to me. I didn't know what the little circles meant, so I associated them with the contest flavors from Pokémon (spicy, dry, sweet, bitter, sour). I eventually gave up, since I couldn't associate each of my Pokéblocks with an appropriate Magic card.
    Now I question how I got to know this friend in the first place... o_o

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I have a pretty small collection of cd's and records, cd's I have about 200, and for records about 50, then my pokemon tcg collection which is built around 2-3 thousand cards, and thats all I collect.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

I like collecting certain manga i like like Tsubasa and of course completing the pokedex in my games

I have a pretty small collection of army knifes. Sadly I'm short on money so I don't think it'll be growing anytime soon xD

I have a huge stamp collection (nerd alert) but in my defence I didn't collect them personally. They were collected on my behalf by my mother when I was younger. I'm assuming it was in case they were worth something later on. I keep them in a huge leather book now.

The only thing I do remember collecting willingly were rather unusual. You know those animal things you can get that are stuffed with sand? The stuff the sand goes in is this kind of coloured material (sometimes multi-coloured and sometimes has glitter stuff on the surface) and it's in the shape of some kind of creature, be it a snake or a dragon or a fish. I refer to them as sand creatures. Type sand creatures into Google and I expect you'll find what I mean.

Well I live in the UK and you rarely see them on sale. But the times I have been on holiday (Ibiza or Spain) I have seen them in many shops there, usually the kind of shops at popular tourist destinations. My first part of my collection was a small tortoise I bought on possibly the first trip to Ibiza that I remember. I didn't think much of it at the time, it was just something I'd bought.

Years later, my late father went on holiday to the same place with my auntie. One of the things he brought back for me was a sand creature frog. I still treasure this gift. After that, my collection continued to expand. I bought many more on subsequent holidays, managed to snag a few on days out to various places and another one or two were presents for me. All of my sand creatures now reside in an empty shoebox in a storage room. Sometimes I get them out to look at them.

When I was in primary school times I collect stickers. There was still an sticker album in my drawers that was filled with all sorts or stickers that are enough to cover my bedroom walls.

Then, when I went to high school, my was interested in bead accessories, so I collected the beads which are used to make such accessories. Though I rarely made any bead accessories, the most time is collecting. I had a big box of beads up to 50 different kinds of beads, but the finished accessories made on my own was not even 10.

Then, up to university, I felt for small accessories and ornament that hangs on key ring and cellphone, like the key holders, name pads, small figures, etc. Now I had a big bag of all sorts of key holders and figures (mostly in the themes of Pokemon) which are enough for 300 sets of keys and/or cellphones.

Yeah, my collection interest changes according to my stage of life. I wonder what I'll be interest in for my next stage of life.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

Umn, I kinda collect....clothes? o-o;

In the past, I collected pokemon cards^^ I also used to collect stuffed animals^^

As a kid, I collected Barbies. Now that was badass
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

I collect Pokemon figures. I won't post all of them here, I have hundreds of them. But I do want to share some photos of figures with you all.

My favourite evolution line.

My four favourite Pokemon.

yaay, I have some collections too
    these are my Pokemon Figure collections -> http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/3664/pokemony.jpg
    I'm planning to paint these shelfs (is that the name?) the top one will be red, and the down one white hahaha...
    my DVD collection -> http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/5407/dvdsmx.jpg
    this pic is a little blurry, but mostly of the movies are disney's hahah <3
    and my CLAMP collection -> http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1433/clamp.jpg not even close to be completed hahah but that's ok : p
    My Deviantart

FRIEND CODES

Pearl - 2580 6879 0192
    Soul Silver - 0519 0493 9676
    Black - 2022 6879 0192
    Black2 - 4127 4094 7114

feel free to add me : )
    ----------------------------

Forgot to add one more to my previous post XP

Pokemon First Gen Poster Puzzle
    http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...0801121105.jpg