Page 2 of 421 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Poo
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Well, look'ee here, if it isn't a bunch of people trying to save the world. Sounds like you need a Ninja who does that sort of thing every day, except Thursdays of course. Unfortunatly, no such person exists, so a Ninja who does that sort of thing every day, except Mondays, will have to do. I, am one such Ninja, and would be willing to offer my services...

    Forum Name: Ninja Dewott
    PO Name*: [CG] Ninja Dewott
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): Real men live in igloos in the middle of the Sahara Desert and hence have no access to Wi-Fi
    Timezone (in GMT)***: It depends where my World-Saving activites take me, but usually it's GMT+1, but then that night comes where the clocks go back and the nation is rewarded with an extra hour of sleep.
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Tourmaline, Zircon, Emerald, Citrine, Amethyst
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 6. Too busy with my ninety-third martial art black belt
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Ninja.

    Ice Cold Fire

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Serebii
    Posts
    346

    Default

    @siesite: MS please
    @vandslaux: yes, and MS please.

    also, incase you're wondering. i have two reasons for choosing amethyst. First off, it's purple. i like purple. Second, i was in the Kanto division all the way back in RoS. it has sentimental value.


  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    17

    Default

    wanna be on the war team
    Credit to Extroph for the banner

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Poo
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Oh, and don't I remember Psycho saying something about restoration of old BA ranks? *excitedly points at self*

    Ice Cold Fire

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    17

    Default

    welcome to the clan Ninja Dewott
    Credit to Extroph for the banner

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Serebii
    Posts
    346

    Default

    great. my leader is like 6 hours a ahead of me. I hope i can get that test battle in... and get enough of a head start. that commander rank looks pretty cool.


  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I dunt hav
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Welcome metroid and ninja, I'd like to be on the war team too if possible (sub is fine).

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Poo
    Posts
    96

    Default

    I dunno if I do, not sure I'm still good enough :L

    Ice Cold Fire

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Why do you need to know
    Posts
    1,920

    Default

    Honestly, I'm confident that I'm still good. BTW, I made an RMT, and the team's steadily going up on Smogon's ladder, 1088 on Smogon ladder. It's currently at about 1150 rating on the PO ladder.

    Can you guys look at my RMT? I switched Infernape's HP Ice for Grass Knot and turned DNite to CB. Dunno if I should use ScarfMence though. I lack a Scarfer.

    Quote Originally Posted by metroid78 View Post
    Forum Name:metroid78
    PO Name*:I'll have lots
    5th Gen Friend Code(s):no
    Timezone (in GMT)***:GMT -4 (Toronto)
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:psycho cuts,magicmonkey,jhen,zahmac,x vandsalaux
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!:6
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:I'm 13 love competetive battling and soccer
    Welcome to the clan. I'll edit you in right now.
    Last edited by Vandslaux; 30th May 2012 at 10:09 PM.


    Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Um seiste is going in amethyst, and I am in charge of the war team, events to decide members hosted soon.

    Should I accept the mysterious stranger into amethyst as well?
    Last edited by Magicmonkey; 30th May 2012 at 10:21 PM.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Poo
    Posts
    96

    Default

    The first battle in CG history was a tense affair that drew crowds the size of large crowds:

    Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Not a clue (edit later)
    Opponent's Name: Metroid
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win, 2,0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 39
    Any improvements for opponent: None
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Very enjoyable game

    What house is Metroid in?

    Ice Cold Fire

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Serebii
    Posts
    346

    Default

    @magicmonkey: i think you should, as your division is purple (i type in purple, incase you haven't noticed)


  13. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    17

    Default

    I'm in vandsalux's division Magicmonkey come on PO server need to battle
    Credit to Extroph for the banner

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Poo
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Ah. Well, as it happens I have vanquished another member of Zircon:

    Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Zircon
    Opponent's Name: Vand
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win: 3,0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 50! I FIGURED HOW TO STOP A +2 TERRAKION RAWR!
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 38
    Any improvements for opponent: None
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Very gg

    Ice Cold Fire

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Land of the Lost
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metroid78 View Post
    Forum Name:metroid78
    PO Name*:I'll have lots
    5th Gen Friend Code(s):no
    Timezone (in GMT)***:GMT -4 (Toronto)
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:psycho cuts,magicmonkey,jhen,zahmac,x vandsalaux
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!:6
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:I'm 13 love competetive battling and soccer
    HEY! Metriod! Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Well, look'ee here, if it isn't a bunch of people trying to save the world. Sounds like you need a Ninja who does that sort of thing every day, except Thursdays of course. Unfortunatly, no such person exists, so a Ninja who does that sort of thing every day, except Mondays, will have to do. I, am one such Ninja, and would be willing to offer my services...

    Forum Name: Ninja Dewott
    PO Name*: [CG] Ninja Dewott
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): Real men live in igloos in the middle of the Sahara Desert and hence have no access to Wi-Fi
    Timezone (in GMT)***: It depends where my World-Saving activites take me, but usually it's GMT+1, but then that night comes where the clocks go back and the nation is rewarded with an extra hour of sleep.
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Tourmaline, Zircon, Emerald, Citrine, Amethyst
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 6. Too busy with my ninety-third martial art black belt
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Ninja.
    ND arises once more!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you want another sprite apart from dewott (of course) to go with your membership?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    The first battle in CG history was a tense affair that drew crowds the size of large crowds:

    Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Not a clue (edit later)
    Opponent's Name: Metroid
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win, 2,0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 39
    Any improvements for opponent: None
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Very enjoyable game

    What house is Metroid in?
    its recorded in my head

    should i record our battle vandslaux as well????
    Last edited by JhenMohranMH3; 30th May 2012 at 10:42 PM.

    Push da button

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    17

    Default

    nvm magicmonkey don't need to battle you
    Credit to Extroph for the banner

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    @magicmonkey: i think you should, as your division is purple (i type in purple, incase you haven't noticed)
    Don't wont to unbalance the members.

    Quote Originally Posted by metroid78 View Post
    I'm in vandsalux's division Magicmonkey come on PO server need to battle
    Nope, busy, multi tasking.



    Amethyst Augmentation

    The purple glow of the Sacred Amethyst imbues the Pokémon of the Kanto region with more power making others seem weak in comparison.

    One of your opponent's Pokémon (his choice) may only be given 200 EVs. This Pokemon must be revealed

    taken twice!

    Oak's Knowledge*

    Professor Oak has started more trainers off on their adventure that most people realise. His knowledge comes in very handy sometimes.

    Your opponent must reveal one of his Pokémon’s sets (your choice) to you (moveset, EVs, the whole lot)

    taken thrice!
    Last edited by Magicmonkey; 10th November 2012 at 9:35 PM.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Learning new Type Matchups
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    great. my leader is like 6 hours a ahead of me. I hope i can get that test battle in... and get enough of a head start. that commander rank looks pretty cool.
    You can get it from any leader!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Oh, and don't I remember Psycho saying something about restoration of old BA ranks? *excitedly points at self*
    Yep. I did, although since there's less members from BA joining, I'm reconsidering it. Although I have something planned on BA's birthday for the old BA Members at least

    Love your application too, btw ND

    So, a quick recap of members:

    Goomi - Amethyst
    Metroid - Zircon
    Noosh - Emerald
    ND - Tourmaline
    Sieste - Amethyst

    Correct?

    Let's get some Citrine members then!
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

    3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

    Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!



  19. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Land of the Lost
    Posts
    102

    Default

    yep lets and is it correct that ND now has 10 rp points or have i made something up?

    Push da button

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Learning new Type Matchups
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Yep. Well, give him 510.

    I'll scratch the rule about BA member benefits and do an event on the 11th though. I presume ND is good enough to get 500 pts in the IT, I suppose he can count his battle with Vand as his Test.

    So yeah, 510RP it is.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

    3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

    Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!



  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I dunt hav
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Does it counts as a win if I beat JhenMohranMH3 because he forfeited?
    I was kinda winning imo but he had to leave suddenly, I have the copy + pasted battle tekst...

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kei Konguki
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Forum Name:HyperLugia
    PO Name*:[CG]Rhonder
    5th Gen Friend Code(s):Don't know them off the top of my head, and I don't use Wi-Fi much anyways. I will update eventually.
    Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT -8 I believe (west coast USA)
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Tourmaline, Zircon, Amethyst, Citrine
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: Eh, I'll put myself at 7. I definately improved a lot at the BA, but I still wasn't amazing at the time of it's closing, and I went on a Hiatus from then till now, save for once or twice on PO.
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Um... not much. I like to draw and play videogames, graduating high school in like a week, and that's about it.


    Oh, and yes, I would like to have a test battle at some point, so I'll be looking around for one leader or another soon
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

        Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I dunt hav
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Your House: Amethyst
    Opponent's House: Zircon
    Opponent's Name: x_vandslaux_x
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 37
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: His team is pretty solid, but it needs walls
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Not one of my best games

    Edit: welcome hyperlugia!

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kei Konguki
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Why thank you~ It's so awesome that the CG is finally up and operational Time to get back into the groove of things. I've barely touched PO or Black since the BA went down so i hope my team's still pretty decent xD Anyhoo good to see that we're already pulling in some new people. The more the merrier!
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

        Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    17

    Default

    welcome HyperLugia!
    Credit to Extroph for the banner

Page 2 of 421 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •