Page 215 of 421 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair2400 View Post
    Question. About the clan, is there someone I should ask for information or something, or should I just sit around and wait for some news? I just applied recently, should I just assume that I'm in the division I wanted, or is someone gonna figure that out?
    For the record, you didn't have to sit around and wait. You could have posted. And we hope you do post, and become an active member in our discussion. Or, seeing as you're new, you could always ask questions about our reasonings behind something, or something.

Also, Since I'm starting school on Thursday, and nobody's going to be home all day today, I have made a dicision. While I shall still remain uber-active, today I am going to be on for a strait 16 hours, give or take. That doesn't mean I'll be battling for 16 hours, but I'll talk and stuff.
    Last edited by Aeon™; 31st August 2012 at 1:15 PM.

So I'm thinking of running a Sand Team again, since I'm bored of rain (in real life as well) and I feel all nostalgic, Sand being the first thing I based my teams around.

Buuuutttt, is Sand still good in this Metagame?

Ice Cold Fire

i personally think sun is better. try to go weather that most people would expect like. c'mon you're a ninja u should know bout the element of surprise. ha, a dewott whose tired of rain
    Last edited by The Master Chief; 31st August 2012 at 2:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    So I'm thinking of running a Sand Team again, since I'm bored of rain (in real life as well) and I feel all nostalgic, Sand being the first thing I based my teams around.

well, sand does work well, but politoed has the most usage in OU, so you may want to take that into consideration. Personally, I'm working on a sun team right now, and I suck at all other weathers at the moment.

Sand is great, but bring a rotom-w, and another pokemon to hurt rain teams/tornadus-t.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Sorry guys but Im leaving the clan, I think i've been inactive too long here anyway. This post is just to save confusion.

*Checks his own ranking* Yep, sand is viable =D

Quote Originally Posted by Juice. View Post
    Sorry guys but Im leaving the clan, I think i've been inactive too long here anyway. This post is just to save confusion.
    Bye bye Juice

Quote Originally Posted by Juice. View Post
    Bye juice. Hope you had fun while you were here.

I like sand over sun because it has 2 pokemon to set it up. Use a Rotom-w or I use Celebi to take out toad, and if sand got cancelled out bring in whichever inducer hasn't fainted.

I personally prefer sun teams as they're typically the most original ofnweather teams

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    I personally prefer sun teams as they're typically the most original ofnweather teams
    Why'd you stop doing your synergy cores? I'd love if you could continue doing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Original?? A combination of - Ninetails/Donphan/Venusaur/Volcarona/Victini/Sawsbuck/Dugtrio = every successful sun team ever

Hey guys, I hate to be doing this, but I think I'm going to have to leave the clan as well. I just don't have the time like I used to since school started. Tough semester ahead and if I'm already this busy on the first week, there's no way I'll be able to be active later in the year. I had a great time and learned a lot. You guys are a great bunch and I enjoyed every minute of CGness. Thanks for everything, especially Blues for making me feel welcome when I joined and MM for the team building help. Hopefully I'll find time again someday and be back for round 2, but for now, this is farewell.
    3ds FC: 5370-1459-8135
    5IV Bred Pokemon:
    Jolly Sneasel with Fake Out and Ice Punch
    Calm/Modest Rotom
    Jolly Gible with Sand Tomb, Dragon Claw, and Outrage
    Impish Klefki
    Modest Chlorophyll Bulbasaur
    Jolly Skill Link Cloyster with Icicle Spear, Rapid Spin, and Rock Blast
    Adamant HA Dratini

Hey guys, I'm thinking that I'm gonna be back for a while I no longer feel too busy to be on PO some, and in fact sometimes have been feeling bored. I don't start school until the 24th, so I should be solid until at least then. I'm glad to see my name still under Tourmaline's ranks, so that's good.

Anyways, what did I miss, and what's going on currently?
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by mparr65 View Post
    Hey guys, I hate to be doing this, but I think I'm going to have to leave the clan as well. I just don't have the time like I used to since school started. Tough semester ahead and if I'm already this busy on the first week, there's no way I'll be able to be active later in the year. I had a great time and learned a lot. You guys are a great bunch and I enjoyed every minute of CGness. Thanks for everything, especially Blues for making me feel welcome when I joined and MM for the team building help. Hopefully I'll find time again someday and be back for round 2, but for now, this is farewell.
    Aww that sucks...Bye bye =[

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    Hey guys, I'm thinking that I'm gonna be back for a while I no longer feel too busy to be on PO some, and in fact sometimes have been feeling bored. I don't start school until the 24th, so I should be solid until at least then. I'm glad to see my name still under Tourmaline's ranks, so that's good.

But this is good =D Uh quite a lot happened heh

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    But this is good =D Uh quite a lot happened heh
    Yeahhh I figured as much. The only thing I know I missed for sure was the Tag Team Tournament (Sorry Tyoyo!) because I had to go out of town for 3 weeks straight lol xD;; Oh well, I'll just lurk around and try and get reacquainted.

On a side note I'm not fond of the new PO ._. The team builder seems a lot harder to use than the last version... oh well. I'll throw together a team and start testing I suppose. I'm thinking... Sun maybe...
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Welcome back! Basically, it's this.

We beat TA 3-0 in mortal combat
    FRPL (I forget if you were here for that)
    Vand and Zach stepped down.
    We are part of a collaboration frontier with TSS, Drac, and PM called The Manhattan Project.

Yeahhh I figured as much. The only thing I know I missed for sure was the Tag Team Tournament (Sorry Tyoyo!) because I had to go out of town for 3 weeks straight lol xD;; Oh well, I'll just lurk around and try and get reacquainted.

On a side note I'm not fond of the new PO ._. The team builder seems a lot harder to use than the last version... oh well. I'll throw together a team and start testing I suppose. I'm thinking... Sun maybe...
    What happened is we beat team america 3-0 in a war.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

im being a good sprotsmanship psy how about you just think before you speak lol i sound like my teacher it was off

BLUES Aprentice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! credits=Prohawk,jhen,Brutaka and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Welcome back! Basically, it's this.

We beat TA 3-0 in mortal combat

Woot!

FRPL (I forget if you were here for that)

?_? Nope xD what's that?

Vand and Zach stepped down.

D: Aww

We are part of a collaboration frontier with TSS, Drac, and PM called The Manhattan Project.

Sounds legit xD
    Thanks for the welcome back, replies in bold

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    What happened is we beat team america 3-0 in a war.
    Woot! Good job!

Aw, man Mparr. . . it's okay. i understand, but come back when you aren't busy and drop by on PO if you ever get a small amount of freetime

Lugia! you missed a ton actually. Like for instance, i'm back
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Aeon
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 47
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 47
    Any improvements for opponent: Naw. I don't really like your fighting type though maybe add a Breloom or Keldeo instead? Or even Scizor.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Awesome match. A classic.

Opponent's House: Zircon
    Opponent's Name: SpiderPig
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 45
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 37
    Any improvements for opponent: I would've tried to eleminate my steels a bit earlier, but I don't know if I really gave you a chance to.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Watch out for Dragons!

Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Bubby
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 43
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 25
    Any improvements for opponent: Team needs some major reworking, honestly
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Naw
    Last edited by superstar; 31st August 2012 at 11:00 PM.

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz14456_Whenwilltheychangeitback View Post
    What? I thought you were better then me! I peaked 1107, I think....
    You see, the problem is, sometimes I have bad days, and it's impossible for me to recover because in the lower rankings the people are so bad they are good.

ACK RUN ON, IM SORRY
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    That is a depressing peak.
    SHADDAP
    Oh... Bye

RONDER! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    Ok: Vand and Zach stepped down from leadership positions, we beat Team America in a war, and we are part of a league called the Manhatten Project.
    Speaking of leaders, WHERE IS PSYCHO >:I

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Bubby, I realize that battle was off, but I need to say this. The team looks excellently built at a glance. Very solidly built. The problem with the teams are the move sets.

One of your physical mons needs to be special, cause if it's not, it hurts the team

EDIT: Woah, I totally combined your team with the sun team I had just battled. Which is weird, cause yours was rain.

EDIT 2: Blues, I just taught your tutee about the Attack and Special attack stats, and Physical and Special attacks. I think you may officially fail as a tutor.
    Last edited by Aeon™; 1st September 2012 at 3:48 AM.

It's cool. I teamed up with prohawk for a bit, but TheBluePorygon seems to have dissappeared, so we couldn't get our battles done.

I have alot of work to do.

Spoiler:- League Badges:

Page 215 of 421 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast