Page 287 of 421 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,175 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by M*Z View Post
    Forum Name: M*Z
    PO Name*: M*Z
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): I don't really do wifi
    Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT+8
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: citrine pls, if I can't be in citrine then i don't care which one I'm in
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: at the moment probably a 6/10
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I used to battle a ton and I was pretty good at one point, then I pretty much decided to drop pokemon altogether so I'm really rusty xD
    I'm hoping that someone can teach me BW2 OU.
    Oh and I have terrible taste in music :T
    Welcome to the clan MZ Im a tutor and if magic doesn't mind i might take you on as im in citrine

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Welcome to the clan MZ Im a tutor and if magic doesn't mind i might take you on as im in citrine
    Just saying, odds are it will be me or Giga getting tutees that come in since we have none yet.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post
    Just saying, odds are it will be me or Giga getting tutees that come in since we have none yet.
    I have two, so it will most likely be you.

Ceci n'est pas une Meloetta. Credit to JhenMohran for the banner, and prohawk for the userbars.

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    I'd appreciate that!
    I still remember most of the fundamentals but i haven't played any of the bw2 tiers yet (I barely even played the normal bw tiers) :T

And thanks for the welcome @Stranger and luigi
    [CG] Aeon [8]: MZ the Vanilla Flotila

Quote Originally Posted by Plamya View Post
    I gots a Gallade for the first time ever... On HeartGold... To pummel the crap out of Red with... Gallade + Dugtrio + Raichu will demolish him!
    Sounds good to me

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Welcome to the clan, M*Z. You can be in Citrine, this'll make Soper very happy.

Oh, and Luigi? I love your sig.
    I'm ecstatic! Welcome to Citrine

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

MZ the Vanilla Flotilla of the Citrine Order has earned 200 RP in his test battle.

i wish i had money to get BW2, you guys have to tell me how good it is

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Defeated Lode in FRPL. Twas a battle of CM. it was literally whoever got the first crit would win. And finally a victory for the Mauville
    The score? I need the score! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Also stoked for BW2. I get back from my CC meet on Sunday, so won't be on any Friday or Saturday.
    XC, not CC, XC. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Perhaps we do! This means there will be an epic event/giveaway that day I think.
    Sweet. We could just extend Halloween an extra day. The Magically Mysterious Halloween Bash.
    This is happening!
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Maybe three days, for... was it sietse? and to celebrate the arrival of the vanilla flotilla, guess what guys! There's an event next weekend! I'll edit this post with details in a sec.

Running Time: 13/10/12 12:00 AM GMT - 14/10/12 11:59 PM GMT

This is an event where you can use Mono-Type/Gen/Color teams. Double RP will be given out to winners. Just mention you did these battles in the logs. Teams have to qualify in their respective mono tier on PO, so that means 6-0 ratios. I believe this event was suggested by our very own Sietse, so thanks.

See ya all next weekend for the event!
    Last edited by Aeon™; 6th October 2012 at 8:57 PM.

Nah, I think we best stick with just 2 (sorry Sieste!). It works better for what I have planned anyway

I'll post back this evening with Mission Narratives and also with what will be the long-awaited rewards for Season 1 of the FRPL. Which teams will get them...?
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Nah, I think we best stick with just 2 (sorry Sieste!). It works better for what I have planned anyway

I'll post back this evening with Mission Narratives and also with what will be the long-awaited rewards for Season 1 of the FRPL. Which teams will get them...?
    Oh, does that mean we can finally start a world cup?

(sorry Sieste!)
    Sieste... Sieste... Sieste... Sieste... Sieste... Sieste...
    Sieste... Sieste... Sieste...Sieste... Sieste... Sieste...

o_O

|
    |
    |
    V

Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    From now on, you shall call me Sexyman23, or sietse if you spell it right (:
    y
    And I think getting RP on anyone's birthday should be nice (;
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Magic will, cuz he's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    And I think getting RP on anyone's birthday should be nice (;
    That's not what RP is for.
    Although, maybe people should get double RP on their birthdays. That would be nice.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Magic will, cuz he's awesome.

That's not what RP is for.
    Although, maybe people should get double RP on their birthdays. That would be nice.
    Well at least when on somebody's birthday, you can't let nothing happen...
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Quote Originally Posted by M*Z View Post
    Forum Name: M*Z
    PO Name*: M*Z
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): I don't really do wifi
    Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT+8
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: citrine pls, if I can't be in citrine then i don't care which one I'm in
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: at the moment probably a 6/10
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I used to battle a ton and I was pretty good at one point, then I pretty much decided to drop pokemon altogether so I'm really rusty xD
    I'm hoping that someone can teach me BW2 OU.
    Oh and I have terrible taste in music :T
    Hey, welcome on board Enjoy your stay~

Maybe three days, for... was it sietse? and to celebrate the arrival of the vanilla flotilla, guess what guys! There's an event next weekend! I'll edit this post with details in a sec.

Running Time: 13/10/12 12:00 AM GMT - 14/10/12 11:59 PM GMT

This is an event where you can use Mono-Type/Gen/Color teams. Double RP will be given out to winners. Just mention you did these battles in the logs. I believe this event was suggested by our very own Sietse, so thanks.

See ya all next weekend for the event!
    ... Did you say Mono-color? YESSSSSSS I love mono color xD
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    i wish i had money to get BW2, you guys have to tell me how good it is
    Woo! High five for not having enough money for BW2 on launch day!
    Just got my Keldeo from game, SR'd 3 times and got modest. not bad... It took me about 40 to get a modest mewtwo.
    Oh, and SEXYMAN23 how's my team going

Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

Your House: tourmaline
    Opponent's House: zircon
    Opponent's Name: SuperpowerEmboar
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent: You either need A) A fast electric type like Jolteon or Scarf Thunderus or maybe even Gar with thunderbolt or B) Something that can take Specs water attacks like Gastrodon, Rotom-W, or Amoonguss
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: GG

Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: BLUES/ charizard78
    Rate your performance out of 50: 45
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: Naw, I know that team can be effective
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Watch out for Keldeo -- also I think you would've had a better chance against him by sending in your electric type before he killed off the rest of your team
    FYI: Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump is a OHKO against your Grass-type 100% of the time in rain, unless it runs max HP and a certain number of SpDef EVs I'm sure you can figure out

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by superstar View Post
    Opponent's House: zircon
    Opponent's Name: SuperpowerEmboar
    Any improvements for opponent: You either need A) A fast electric type like Jolteon or Scarf Thunderus or maybe even Gar with thunderbolt or B) Something that can take Specs water attacks like Gastrodon, Rotom-W, or Amoonguss
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: GG
    Lol, I do have T-bolt on Gar, I never said I make good decisions though. . .
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

So to my understanding I am doing this correctly. I am to choose five different Strategems. They are as followed: Time Travel (x3) and Whim of Arceus (x2).

Round 2 Group B USAToday will be using Time Travel against MagicMonkey.

Round 2 Group C Avicii will be using Whim of Arceus against Prohawk.

Round 2 Group D Gigaboost will be using Whim of Arceus against Blues.

Round 4 Group A Jonah will be using Time Travel against Ninja Dewott.

Round 4 Group C Avicii will be using Time Travel against ShowMeTheMankey.

I think that if you have gotten Time Travel, you should choose Gen 5 Pokémon, unless you know that person does not use them. Gen 5 Pokémon are rampent and have all of the best sweepers. Genesect, Volcarona, Landorus, Tornadus, etc.

@Giga. I think we know Blues well enough that he will bring Gengar and Scizor or something along Gengar and ____.
    Last edited by Avicii; 18th November 2012 at 8:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    So, by mono-type does that mean 6-0 or 3-3
    It means it has to qualify as a mono-type team on PO, so 6-0. I'll edit that in.

RANDOM MOVESET OF THE WEEK

This week's mon is dat Queen Bee, Vespiquen! (seriously, it's tanked like 5 Rock attacks now)

Vespiquen @Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 Def
    Impish Nature
    Ability: Pressure
    -Attack Order
    -Defend Order
    -Toxic
    -Roost

Vesiquen would make a pretty decent wall if it didn't have so many weaknesses to common types like Fire, Ice, and Rock. These weaknesses make it harder to set up and that's what this moveset is all about. Boost your defenses with Defend Order and use Toxic to weaken the opponent. Roost keeps you healthy and is better than Heal Order because it will temporarily remove some of your weaknesses during the turn you use it. Attack Order is a strong Bug move and is your best bet for an offensive attack.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Your House: Citrine
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Blues
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50:
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:
    Any improvements for opponent:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Close game. (:

Opponent's House: citrine
    Opponent's Name: Avicii
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 5-0
    Any improvements for opponent: I really wouldn't worry too much about the score, which I often find irrelevant. My team is all about waiting for an opportunity for DNite set-up, and capitalizing. One or two different plays by you and you end up winning
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Like I said, closer than the score makes it look. HP Ice on that poke we discussed may help, or maybe add a Jirachi or another steel type

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Oh, does that mean we can finally start a world cup?
    I was talking to Jhen about this the other day. We decided that what we'd do was, wait till Season 1 of the FRPL ends. Then we'll get on with the Mission and Magic's tournament. Hopefully, these should finish at roughly the same time, after which, yes, we can finally do a World Cup. If the Mission and/or Tournament start to drag on, we'll start Season 2 of the FRPL, but pause it when the Mission and Tournament finish, so we can focus on doing the World Cup. At any rate, the World Cup post needs a going-over. I think there are still instructions to PM Zachmac in some cases, and I want to re-do some of the Stratagems, mostly the Zircon ones.

-------

Anyway, FRPL rewards! These are the rewards for finishing in various places when the FRPL Season 1 ends (just 1 more round to go).

Team Awards

Spoiler:- Team Awards:

Manager Awards

Spoiler:- Manager Awards:

Player Awards

Spoiler:- Player Awards:

Note these rewards will NOT be the same for following Seasons, most notably because there'll be 2 extra teams.

SPEAKING OF WHICH: If anyone thinks they'd like to give it a shot at being a manager, the manager position for Castelia City is still available. PM me if interested.

Any queries about the rewards, feel free to PM me.

If offerings for the FRLP are still open, I'm willing to be bought or something. Not sure what it's called.

Page 287 of 421 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387 ... LastLast