Page 292 of 421 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342392 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,300 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Your House: Tormaline
    Opponent's House: Zircon
    Opponent's Name: Trainer Shadow
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 25
    Any improvements for opponent: You said that using that one move was a misclick, but it really did cost you the game and was stupid so thats why I rated you so low sorry. Also I really don't think that your ice type is OU viable, especially outside of rain -- not enough speed. Go for Mamoswine instead (god I hate saying that so much)
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: GG

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Maybe she quit? I dunno.
    But welcome back Shadow Trainer.
    Just as a general rule (not specifically aimed at anyone), if you quit and rejoin more than twice, we'll be pissed.
    Iget annoyed if people rejoin once generally, although the initial leaving is important.
    Quote Originally Posted by superstar View Post
    Thought this was a joke. Turns out its actually dead serious. To quote Stepbrothers: What the f****ing f***?
    http://features.peta.org/pokemon-bla...-white-parody/
    Ill have to play through that soon.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Well, I take back what I said about being pissed. If you stayed gone for a long time, like Irock, I really don't mind. That's like, what, back in the Dinosaur era? (see what I did there?) BUT, if you leave and come back in a shorter amount of time, then I shall be pissed.

I'd just like to say one thing about this Shadow thing.
    He challenge spammed Giga and I, and when I finally accepted his challenge he stated that his mission was to destroy CG. He used to be in CG and now had a clan of his own. I beat him, then he said he was sending another of his guys and that that guy would beat me. I beat him 5-0 (deoxys suicide lead). Right before I swept the other guy, Shadow stated that he would rejoin if I won. I told him no, and if I had known he was being serious, I would have thrown that game. But now he is back. Hopefully this time it'll be for good, we cant just have people clan hoping to and from. Maybe there should be some sort of lower rank that clan hoppers get once they leave and re join? Like...something where you are below a trainee until you win 5-10 battles in clan.
    I dont know, but this is an issue that makes me rage and I know that Magicmonkey doesnt like this either.

Bu, meh...who knows. They should definitely not start with their previous RP count or something of the sort.

Also, I reached the peak on the ladder from my PR days right before I left. Dat juicy 1444:P

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: JazzHands
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent: Shoulda spammed thunderbolt at the end. It might have critted on the poke I had out, and then woulda killed all the other members. Gave you a better shot at least

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Interesting match. I kinda hope you felt the same way.

Your House: Emerald
    Opponent's House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's Name: [CG] Superstar
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-2 (Forfeit)
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: Try having more than one counter for things with tentacles. ^.^
    Any thing else worth mentioning? Misprediction cost me my SD'er, but other than that, not much.
    Wheeeeee...

Quote Originally Posted by superstar View Post
    Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: JazzHands
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent: Shoulda spammed thunderbolt at the end. It might have critted on the poke I had out, and then woulda killed all the other members. Gave you a better shot at least
    It was choiced so I couldn't have

i got my stuff picked for the mono weekend, just hoping i have it off

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    I'd just like to say one thing about this Shadow thing.
    He challenge spammed Giga and I, and when I finally accepted his challenge he stated that his mission was to destroy CG. He used to be in CG and now had a clan of his own. I beat him, then he said he was sending another of his guys and that that guy would beat me. I beat him 5-0 (deoxys suicide lead). Right before I swept the other guy, Shadow stated that he would rejoin if I won. I told him no, and if I had known he was being serious, I would have thrown that game. But now he is back. Hopefully this time it'll be for good, we cant just have people clan hoping to and from. Maybe there should be some sort of lower rank that clan hoppers get once they leave and re join? Like...something where you are below a trainee until you win 5-10 battles in clan.
    I dont know, but this is an issue that makes me rage and I know that Magicmonkey doesnt like this either.

Bu, meh...who knows. They should definitely not start with their previous RP count or something of the sort.

Also, I reached the peak on the ladder from my PR days right before I left. Dat juicy 1444:P
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'm not going to do anything to him until he does something first. As for the requirements, The Crystalline Guard has no joining requirements other than copy and pasting. I always try to give more than 50 RP in tests, cause to me, trainee is like the holding rank that you speak of. Otherwise, wouldn't it be Initiate -> Trainee -> Apprentice?

Also, anywhere the twilight trooper banner is used, Popprincess Lyra must be credited.
    Last edited by Aeon™; 9th October 2012 at 7:44 PM.

The same goes with rapid ashes prohawk must be thanked

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    i got my stuff picked for the mono weekend, just hoping i have it off
    So do I, 3 teams that have served me well in the past =D

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    The same goes with rapid ashes prohawk must be thanked
    Thanks Usa =D

Well! sorry for, you know, leaving for 3 months guys. i had this camp thing, and that took up all of my free time for the past two months. anyways, id like to know if i must reapply to join again, if you will have me. thanks. many apologies for the past bit of time.

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by emboar4ever View Post
    Well! sorry for, you know, leaving for 3 months guys. i had this camp thing, and that took up all of my free time for the past two months. anyways, id like to know if i must reapply to join again, if you will have me. thanks. many apologies for the past bit of time.
    I'm afraid you will have to repost the app, sorry. And guess who got a rank up!

Fuuuu. no moar PR? hi ho the wicked witch is dead!?
    Emboar4ever:
    [CG]Emboar4ever:
    Black2: 3568-9389-8917:
    Eastern standard time?:
    Tourmaline, Tourmaline, Whatever else:
    2ish:
    Im E4E, aka monkotto. as (Psycho at least) you know, i was a Tourmaline initiate. the new games sparked my interest again, so i am reapplying. perhaps to retain my old rank as well? no matter, im just reapplying:
    Last edited by emboar4ever; 9th October 2012 at 9:15 PM.

Fuuuu. no moar PR? hi ho the wicked witch is dead!? will edit in the app on sec
    Emboar4ever:
    [CG]Emboar4ever:
    Back2: 3568-9389-8917:
    Eastern standard time?:
    2ish:
    Im E4E, aka monkotto. as (Psycho at least) you know, i was a Tourmaline initiate. the new games sparked my interest again, so i am reapplying. perhaps to retain my old rank as well? no matter, im just reapplying:
    I'll put you in Tourmaline, cause that was your old division. However, unless Jhen feels like it, you're probably starting at the bottom again cause that's our general policy. I feel like you should get Initiate back, cause you didn't "leave" per say, you were kicked for inactivity. They hold different values in my eyes.

thanks idk if jhen liked me, but i earned the rank by being in the BA

Aeon, you sure need to practice your rule-bending powers.

Fuuuu. no moar PR? hi ho the wicked witch is dead!?
    Emboar4ever:
    [CG]Emboar4ever:
    Black2: 3568-9389-8917:
    Eastern standard time?:
    2ish:
    oh welcome back Which one of the new games did you get? I got Black 2 >: D It's pretty good so far, how do you like them?
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

once i finish victory road, imma start getting an oval charm and breeding. anyone requesting an egg move pokemon? (free)

Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    Aeon, you sure need to practice your rule-bending powers.
    It's not like I can bend rules in Jhen's division. Just mine.

lol i miss this stuff

-_-

And Prohawk/Blues/ShowMeTheMankey; I want that team you guys made, 'cuz I need it, 'cuz I need to battle with it, 'cuz we need to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    -_-

And Prohawk/Blues/ShowMeTheMankey; I want that team you guys made, 'cuz I need it, 'cuz I need to battle with it, 'cuz we need to win.
    Basically this at Soper, Vand, Jonah, EK, and JR. I may be a reserve, but I'm important too.

I think we need to make userbars for people for who they are and what they do (everybody gets a personal userbar or something :/ )

And AWARDS (:
    Because I will win them all.

P.S. Just throwing in some ideas to make the clan more awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Basically this at Soper, Vand, Jonah, EK, and JR. I may be a reserve, but I'm important too.
    Rainbow Rapidash made our team together :P

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Page 292 of 421 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342392 ... LastLast