Page 293 of 421 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,325 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    I think we need to make userbars for people for who they are and what they do (everybody gets a personal userbar or something :/ )

And AWARDS (:
    Because I will win them all.

P.S. Just throwing in some ideas to make the clan more awesome...
    LOL I want to do special ranks! Where's that Commando rank? 20,000 RP!

And awards... we have achievements in the first post. But Maybe we should do like mini-challenges that aren't big things like missions.

(16:37:36) ±Porygon: Your rank in Monotype is 53/4134 [1173 points / 10 battles]!
    almost top 30
    fear my mono team :P

Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    (16:37:36) ±Porygon: Your rank in Monotype is 53/4134 [1173 points / 10 battles]!
    almost top 30
    fear my mono team :P
    it's only 1173 points... I'll test my team later. The Vanilla Flotilla, my mono-white team.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    And by the end of the week it will be clear I have won.
    It already is. There is literally no way that Mossdeep can't now :P

Anyway, stuff updated. Make sure to get Mission Posts, FRPL Submissions and the like, in!
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Lugia! i remember you! anyways, hia psycho, im baaack!
    Edit: are the crystals meant to be so high up to transfer still? i Remember they were WAY better before
    Last edited by emboar4ever; 9th October 2012 at 11:01 PM.

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

On the subject of crystals, I feel like they're kind of useless now. I'm just like, I don't know what to do with them. Maybe we should implement a system where we use them sometimes. Like, a special event that you need crystals for. Black friday, lol. I dunno. Lets run the CG Stock Market! But seriously, I feel like doing something with crystals.

had to put this spoiler somewhere

Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    Last edited by Aeon™; 10th October 2012 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emboar4ever View Post
    Lugia! i remember you! anyways, hia psycho, im baaack!
    Edit: are the crystals meant to be so high up to transfer still? i Remember they were WAY better before
    lol, I'm flattered xD

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    On the subject of crystals, I feel like they're kind of useless now. I'm just like, I don't know what to do with them. Maybe we should implement a system where we use them sometimes. Like, a special event that you need crystals for. Black friday, lol. I dunno. Lets run the CG Stock Market! But seriously, I feel like doing something with crystals.
    YESSSS BLACK FRIDAYYYY
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

I dunno, spend crystals and stuff.
    Last edited by Aeon™; 10th October 2012 at 12:02 AM.

Veilstone are 2nd?! WOOOO! NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA! COME ON YOU GREENS!

Well, there's the shop.... :P

But, yeah, I guess we could do something more productive with them. The Shop never seems to be a big feature in Psycho's Clans. He's not good at that. What he is good at though is thinking of crazy ideas for everything, like making crystals more useful. And I like the idea of a Black Market, like selling illegally pilfered Magikarp at extortionate prices :P

Team Ninjas should have team and art submitted tommorow, although, looking at it, our Banner is somewhat inferior. UNLIKE OUR TEAM.

Oh, and The Professional Bird is up to finish of the Season for Veilstone.

Ice Cold Fire

............so was that a yes? im confuzzled.

My choice to represent is Sparkbeat of course, Xlupah never came back on to renew his position yet
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    ............so was that a yes? im confuzzled.
    A yes on what?

on me being re--accepted into the clan?

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    on me being re--accepted into the clan?
    Oh yeah, you're totally re-accepted. Not that you ever quit. *wink*

In regard to crystals, they're only useless because nobody does competitive battling on a DS anymore, so the shop is sort of pointless.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

lol aeon and ik, but thats how it is with mono

I should mention that one, I am still alive, and two, lodestar will be battling.

Also, is there any way for me to step down from Goldenrod manager? I really have no idea what I'm doing. If there is somebody who wants to take my place, I'm willing to let them, but I can stay if I am needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    I should mention that one, I am still alive, and two, lodestar will be battling.

Also, is there any way for me to step down from Goldenrod manager? I really have no idea what I'm doing. If there is somebody who wants to take my place, I'm willing to let them, but I can stay if I am needed.
    Soldier you have done well we salute you *Salutes* Thank you for your service to the fair city of golden rod

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    In regard to crystals, they're only useless because nobody does competitive battling on a DS anymore, so the shop is sort of pointless.
    Since friggin' when?!

Vespiquens are so hard to grind in Victory Road.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    oh welcome back Which one of the new games did you get? I got Black 2 >: D It's pretty good so far, how do you like them?
    BLACK KYUREM FTW
    I just got the game right now, so I'm really excited. That means NO SPOILERS BY ANYONE FOR ANY POINT OF THE GAME

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    BLACK KYUREM FTW
    I just got the game right now, so I'm really excited. That means NO SPOILERS BY ANYONE FOR ANY POINT OF THE GAME
    This until Christmas, since I'm super poor and can't get it before then.
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Credit to Atari!
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Jonah! also ppl! i am VERY bored. please give me ideas for egg moves . also, i like teh DS moar

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12

i`ll probably have to wait till christmas or something or whenever my boss can pay me :P
    also i did that pokemon thing and it said i`m pikachu :L i dislike pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by emboar4ever View Post
    Jonah! also ppl! i am VERY bored. please give me ideas for egg moves . also, i like teh DS moar
    Volt Tackle Pichus are good ones. Getting a Volt Tackle Pichu is pretty complicated on its own, so the free ride will be appreciated, whether people actually end up using the Pikachus or not.
    Credit to Atari!

I know he's not taking asking for an idea right now buuuuuuttttt........USA DO DURANT IF YOU HAVEN'T YET

That is all

Page 293 of 421 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast