Page 295 of 421 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,375 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

... im sorry but what is he actually complaining about, he asked a stupid question and i gave a stupid answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Plamya View Post
    (23:41:45) D-Bray: wait, i have to be kind to you people
    (23:42:23) D-Bray: thats a ****in deal breake
    (23:42:23) D-Bray: breaker*
    (23:42:23) Hunt Or Be Hauntered: yeap
    (23:42:30) Hunt Or Be Hauntered: lag..
    (23:42:37) D-Bray: oh you got that too ?
    (23:42:58) D-Bray: i actually got into Amethyst, wow
    (23:43:01) Hunt Or Be Hauntered: the lag?? yea
    (23:43:28) [CG]Plamya: and another TMP brain has been absorbed...
    (23:43:36) D-Bray: no
    (23:43:44) D-Bray: i just wanty to make prohawk make me userbars
    (23:43:49) Hunt Or Be Hauntered: lol
    (23:44:08) D-Bray: a coulour for everyday of the week
    (23:44:12) D-Bray: colour
    (23:44:16) [CG]Plamya: So you're just going to do that then quit?
    (23:44:18) Hunt Or Be Hauntered: lol likely..
    (23:44:23) D-Bray: yes

Just saying.

Edit: Those asterisks were him actually saying the word, me copying, and Serebii censoring me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    :/
    I'll let it slide... For now. Any further proof or complaints and I may have to take drastic-er measures.
    Pretty obviously a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    ... im sorry but what is he actually complaining about, he asked a stupid question and i gave a stupid answer.
    ^^

Honestly more worried about the cussing. Just included the rest because he acted completely serious and never said otherwise... Figured some others might not like that. Also, it was kind of rude.

Currently playing Black2.

Progress towards goals only counted in Pokemon Black2!

CLEARED until I transfer everything from Black to Black2

... your standards of serious are way off, and who said swearing on PO was against the rules, it wasnt at anyone, it was just to improve the statement.

Honestly more worried about the cussing. Just included the rest because he acted completely serious and never said otherwise... Figured some others might not like that. Also, it was kind of rude.
    It's not like we never swear on PO, and it seemed like a pretty obvious joke to me. Then again that's because I was joking about userbars with him yesterday so it was more aimed at me. The only reason he said he was gunna quit the clan after I made him userbars is because asking that in the first place is a pretty silly question, which he already addressed above

Spoiler:- HEY D-BRAY:

In other news, if he doesnt want to be polite its only fair that we arent polite either.

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

... your standards of serious are way off, and who said swearing on PO was against the rules, it wasnt at anyone, it was just to improve the statement.
    I cuss some times and it's never a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
        Spoiler:- HEY D-BRAY:

In other news, if he doesnt want to be polite its only fair that we arent polite either.
    Two wrongs don't make a right. Kill him with kindness. He seems to be really nice so far. Just likes to joke. Okay with me. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Two wrongs don't make a right. Kill him with kindness. He seems to be really nice so far. Just likes to joke. Okay with me. :3
    ^Avicii knows. Blues, that is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. If someone is a jerk to you, you probably won't like it but it's not really an excuse to be a jerk back. If you have a problem with someone, take it to PMs

/endspam

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    ^Avicii knows. Blues, that is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. If someone is a jerk to you, you probably won't like it but it's not really an excuse to be a jerk back. If you have a problem with someone, take it to PMs

/endspam
    Okay.
    10 DinoAccounts

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    (16:37:36) ±Porygon: Your rank in Monotype is 53/4134 [1173 points / 10 battles]!
    almost top 30
    fear my mono team :P
    I got mono black, mono blue and mono fighting I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    It already is. There is literally no way that Mossdeep can't now :P

Anyway, stuff updated. Make sure to get Mission Posts, FRPL Submissions and the like, in!
    even if I lose 6-0 and the team in 2nd wins 6-0?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    In regard to crystals, they're only useless because nobody does competitive battling on a DS anymore, so the shop is sort of pointless.
    I do. My wifi sucks HOWEVER my friend is getting a router, and he doesn't use WPA, he uses WEP, just like DS's because he has a DS. so when im at his house I can trade and battle and stuff online.
    BLACK KYUREM FTW
    I just got the game right now, so I'm really excited. That means NO SPOILERS BY ANYONE FOR ANY POINT OF THE GAME
    I get it o the 30th most likely. No spoilers plz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    Volt Tackle Pichus are good ones. Getting a Volt Tackle Pichu is pretty complicated on its own, so the free ride will be appreciated, whether people actually end up using the Pikachus or not.
    I do have a light ball if anyone needs one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    I'm first page in mono-color. Guess the color.
    I use black on page 1 Ill take your white on.

Forum Name: D-BRAY
    PO Name: D-Bray
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): N/A atm
    Timezone (in GMT): +10
    Your preference of Divisions (descending): The Amethyst Divison, The Zircon Division, The Emerald Divison, The Tourmaline Division and The Citrine Division
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: i dont know
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: i am extremely rude and very active. thats all anyone needs to know.
    sup.
    Don't break these rules and you'll be fine. We're actually pretty strict about them, so yeah.
    Anyway, great to have you here, accepted into Amethyst, since they haven't really gotten anyone in a while and since you don't want to be in Citrine

EDIT:
    Your House: Citrine
    Opponent's House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's Name: HyperLugia
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0-3
    Rate your performance out of 50: 34
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 37
    Any improvements for opponent: None
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Really haxxy all around
    On the bray sucssion. If he is a ****, I will throw him out. Thats how i role. But so far, he has been on the channel alot and not done anything to horrible.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Yay D-bray! This is weird for me, he was a leader in my first clan. Whatever.

Also, it's safe to say that almost nothing said in chat is to be taken seriously unless said with obvious malicious intent, and I personally kick/mute when that happens. Other than help with pokemon, we never really say anything serious there.

WHAT??????? someone accually giving me ideas? i really missed this. also, black tower= fun (not spoiling anything)

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

its raining today so chances are i`m at home
    TMS: imagine how i feel as i was a leader when magic, soper and jhen joined BA

I'm on a holiday at the moment so that's why I haven't really been around
    Last edited by M*Z; 10th October 2012 at 3:51 PM.
    [CG] Aeon [8]: MZ the Vanilla Flotila

Yeah but im too sexy at pokemon to not storm through the ranks. You would have been a leader here if you hadn't gone PR, probably leading zircon/citrine initially.

hehehhee

Anyways stop raging at D-Bray!!!!!!
    Only <3 to the Mr D is allowed

Last edited by JhenMohranMH3; 10th October 2012 at 4:15 PM.

Push da button

Does my sig break the <3 rule

(16:00:18) [CG]magicmonkey: also I have already received a PM saying someone was offended by you
    (16:00:26) D-Bray: that was a lie
    (16:00:31) D-Bray: everyone is offended by me
    That is hilarious

i cant speak on any clan chat nore PO without someone copying and pasting it or screen shotting it, seriously, little privacy would be alot less fun.

-wasn't aware that cussing was against the rules-
    -better keep my mouth shut-
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

i cant speak on any clan chat nore PO without someone copying and pasting it or screen shotting it, seriously, little privacy would be alot less fun.
    you should take it as a compliment to how awesome you are.

also 2-0'd USA for FRPL.
    Last edited by Magicmonkey; 10th October 2012 at 8:08 PM.

Awards are awesome.
    Magic, you won vs Eranu?
    I still has cancer, docter says I will live until 09-12-2012, don't trust him.
    Mankey, forgot to say, you suck.... (;

On the subject of crystals, I feel like they're kind of useless now. I'm just like, I don't know what to do with them. Maybe we should implement a system where we use them sometimes. Like, a special event that you need crystals for. Black friday, lol. I dunno. Lets run the CG Stock Market! But seriously, I feel like doing something with crystals.

had to put this spoiler somewhere

Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post

But, yeah, I guess we could do something more productive with them. The Shop never seems to be a big feature in Psycho's Clans. He's not good at that. What he is good at though is thinking of crazy ideas for everything, like making crystals more useful. And I like the idea of a Black Market, like selling illegally pilfered Magikarp at extortionate prices :P
    Yeah, this.

I'll get thinking ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    I should mention that one, I am still alive, and two, lodestar will be battling.

Also, is there any way for me to step down from Goldenrod manager? I really have no idea what I'm doing. If there is somebody who wants to take my place, I'm willing to let them, but I can stay if I am needed.
    Well, it's up to you (or other members of Goldenrod) to find a suitable replacement. And yeah, you may end up Bankrupt at the end of this Round, depending on how things turn out...

Forum Name: D-BRAY
    PO Name: D-Bray
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): N/A atm
    Timezone (in GMT): +10
    Your preference of Divisions (descending): The Amethyst Divison, The Zircon Division, The Emerald Divison, The Tourmaline Division and The Citrine Division
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: i dont know
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: i am extremely rude and very active. thats all anyone needs to know.
    Not an great way to sell yourself, I must admit. I do hope you didn't/don't say that in a uni/job interview. Anyway, Soperman is right, as long as you behave, you're more than welcome here. So, welcome! You'll be in the Zircon Division.

Yes, this overrules Soper's call (sorry), so you are in Zircon

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    even if I lose 6-0 and the team in 2nd wins 6-0?
    Yep, you'd win on PD.

On the bray disucssion. If he is a ****, I will throw him out.
    This.

Yeah but im too sexy at pokemon to not storm through the ranks. You would have been a leader here if you hadn't gone PR, probably leading zircon/citrine initially.
    Yeah, he's right actually. Sorry mcdanger :P

-------------

Ok, that's the end of the last deadline for Season 1 of the FRPL, matchups will be up soon, although I think we even have one match done already. Excellent!
    Last edited by Psycho Cut; 10th October 2012 at 9:57 PM.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

D-bray's in my division... even weirder. I had been in his division...

And yay! FRPL's over! WE WANT WORLD CUP!

And yay! FRPL's over! WE WANT WORLD CUP!
    Ya its not over yet we still have to do the matches as of now

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Page 295 of 421 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast