Page 296 of 421 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 7,376 to 7,400 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Y

Well, it's up to you (or other members of Goldenrod) to find a suitable replacement. And yeah, you may end up Bankrupt at the end of this Round, depending on how things turn out...
    Hehe...my bad. I tend to lose when it counts...also I suck at Pokemons haha.

Also...I don't get this stragagem thing at all...can someone explain? <.< >.< >.>
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by lodestar View Post
    Hehe...my bad. I tend to lose when it counts...also I suck at Pokemons haha.

Also...I don't get this stragagem thing at all...can someone explain? <.< >.< >.>
    They're these things you can use to make your opponents life harder. Psycho's the only one that understands them at all, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    Awards are awesome.
    Magic, you won vs Eranu?
    I still has cancer, docter says I will live until 09-12-2012, don't trust him.
    Mankey, forgot to say, you suck.... (;
    LOLOL, So much love here.
    Yeah, this.

I'll get thinking ;P

Well, it's up to you (or other members of Goldenrod) to find a suitable replacement. And yeah, you may end up Bankrupt at the end of this Round, depending on how things turn out...

Not an great way to sell yourself, I must admit. I do hope you didn't/don't say that in a uni/job interview. Anyway, Soperman is right, as long as you behave, you're more than welcome here. So, welcome! You'll be in the Zircon Division.

Yes, this overrules Soper's call (sorry), so you are in Zircon

Yep, you'd win on PD.

This.

Yeah, he's right actually. Sorry mcdanger :P

-------------

Ok, that's the end of the last deadline for Season 1 of the FRPL, matchups will be up soon, although I think we even have one match done already. Excellent!
    I hope we get this done soon, but what about the missions? Updating soon?

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Plamya View Post
    Honestly more worried about the cussing. Just included the rest because he acted completely serious and never said otherwise... Figured some others might not like that. Also, it was kind of rude.
    Hate to break it to you, but cussing isn't that bad. In fact, it's a normal part of life.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    TMS: imagine how i feel as i was a leader when magic, soper and jhen joined BA
    Lol no you weren't. You weren't even in the clan when I joined.
    well, you did become a house captain at some point, but that was waaay later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    also 2-0'd USA for FRPL.
    Aand MOSSDEEP WINS IT ALL! THE CROWD GOES WIIIIILD! WOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Dokey oke.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

soper: oh ya....

I KNOW I've seen D-Bray around before, and it wasn't in the clans or leagues forum...*thinks*

I KEEP THINKING I SHOULD PUT UP RANDOM SETS TODAY
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    I KNOW I've seen D-Bray around before, and it wasn't in the clans or leagues forum...*thinks*
    He was on the CG channel a lot. And now he'll continue to be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    I KEEP THINKING I SHOULD PUT UP RANDOM SETS TODAY
    Then take today to plan ahead a set or which pokemon you want to use, and post it Saturday.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

D-Bray is my boy, welcome to the clan man! We are all grown up here, a little profanity is cool with me.

Also:
    Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: BLUES
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: Felt like you shoulda taken advantage of those screens with your Dragon or something (if it was DD)
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Hydropump hit for 7 out of 8 of its PP :O.

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#

Just for the sake of some competitive discussion. Do you think that kyurem-b would be uber if Freeze Shock(or whatever its called) was the ice type equivalent of Bolt Strike? Pretty much lower power, but a one turn move.

Also, the Vanilla Flotilla has been defeated.

Your House: Emerald
    Opponent's House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's Name: [CG] Superstar
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0-1
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: None, except find a counter for that Swords Dance Sweeper of mine.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Haxed to death. Crit Hydro Pump on Ferro, then paralyzed my sweeper in one Thunder attempt with non-Serene Grace.
    Wheeeeee...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Just for the sake of some competitive discussion. Do you think that kyurem-b would be uber if Freeze Shock(or whatever its called) was the ice type equivalent of Bolt Strike? Pretty much lower power, but a one turn move.

I actually like kyurem black in users as it can take on just about any weather inducer in the tier

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

lolwut

Does any one feel like teaching me UU? :T
    [CG] Aeon [8]: MZ the Vanilla Flotila

Starting a Black 1 Nuzlocke now. I hear Black's a lot harder than the previous games (due to the EXP drop thing), so it should be fun.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

If you want someone to teach you, you might want to fill out the Tutor Request app.
    Wheeeeee...

Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    Starting a Black 1 Nuzlocke now. I hear Black's a lot harder than the previous games (due to the EXP drop thing), so it should be fun.
    There also happens to be audino's, which you can farm for EXP.

Hey Prohawk, remember when you said that Kyurem-B was broken and shouldn't be allowed in OU and we argued over it? :P But yeah I don't honestly think that a physical ice move would help him that much, as Dragon and Ice have very redundant coverage in OU. It's not like in Ubers where you have to chose between attacking their Ferrothorn or their Giratina as they switch. People use other steels, not Ferrothorn on 50% of teams, so Ice doesn't hit that much that your Dragon Stab won't kill. Except for Skarm, but that's why you have Fuison Bolt

ALSO I MADE A TURNTABLE COME PLAY MUSIC WITH US http://turntable.fm/cg_chill
    Last edited by superstar; 11th October 2012 at 3:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by superstar View Post
    Hey Prohawk, remember when you said that Kyurem-B was broken and shouldn't be allowed in OU and we argued over it? :P But yeah I don't honestly think that a physical ice move would help him that much, as Dragon and Ice have very redundant coverage in OU. It's not like in Ubers where you have to chose between attacking their Ferrothorn or their Giratina as they switch. People use other steels, not Ferrothorn on 50% of teams, so Ice doesn't hit that much that your Dragon Stab won't kill. Except for Skarm, but that's why you have Fuison Bolt

ALSO I MADE A TURNTABLE COME PLAY MUSIC WITH US http://turntable.fm/cg_chill
    Lolol wtf, I was the only one arguing that it wasn't broken. I was in favour of keeping it in OU and smashing it whereas literally everyone else was saying it was broken. Would just like to say right now TOLD YOU SO

well i was saying i wanted to keep it in ou...maybe i was arguing with someone else haha. Should have known that Prohawk would be too pro to want it banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    That is hilarious
    I know I lol'd.
    The what?

Quote Originally Posted by Krystle View Post
    If you want someone to teach you, you might want to fill out the Tutor Request app.
    Ah, sorry completely forgot about the whole app thing ^.^
    [CG] Aeon [8]: MZ the Vanilla Flotila

Yeah, this.

I'll get thinking ;P

Not an great way to sell yourself, I must admit. I do hope you didn't/don't say that in a uni/job interview. Anyway, Soperman is right, as long as you behave, you're more than welcome here. So, welcome! You'll be in the Zircon Division.

Yep, you'd win on PD.

This.

Yeah, he's right actually. Sorry mcdanger :P

-------------

Ok, that's the end of the last deadline for Season 1 of the FRPL, matchups will be up soon, although I think we even have one match done already. Excellent!
    And that match was me winning. So you other teams can just give up and go home, mossdeep is 7-0 this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    D-bray's in my division... even weirder. I had been in his division...

And yay! FRPL's over! WE WANT WORLD CUP!
    Patience. Although It was clear I would win for the start of the FRPL, we need this formality to see by how much, and if anyone gets a good second place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Ya its not over yet we still have to do the matches as of now
    We did ours. We went for avialabilty over "formally started" and I don't see that as a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    They're these things you can use to make your opponents life harder. Psycho's the only one that understands them at all, though.
    I understand them. They helped me teach USA a lesson in pain. And piano.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but cussing isn't that bad. In fact, it's a normal part of life.

Lol no you weren't. You weren't even in the clan when I joined.
    well, you did become a house captain at some point, but that was waaay later.

Aand MOSSDEEP WINS IT ALL! THE CROWD GOES WIIIIILD! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dokey oke.
    The crowd went very wild. People kinda ignoring my victory over, well them. Because too pro 4 aplause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    The starters suck, be aware.

Quote Originally Posted by superstar View Post
    well i was saying i wanted to keep it in ou...maybe i was arguing with someone else haha. Should have known that Prohawk would be too pro to want it banned
    Kyurem-B forever alone.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    And that match was me winning. So you other teams can just give up and go home, mossdeep is 7-0 this season.
    You do remember that you only beat be due to 2 Hydro Pump misses. Lady luck was on your side that day

so jhen, whats the word about me joining back? btw, BLACK TOWER IS EPIC for training. all im gonna say to not ruin it sorry if i did already

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    You do remember that you only beat be due to 2 Hydro Pump misses. Lady luck was on your side that day
    You forget the one thing Captain Picard teaches us: Fortune favours the bold. I threw my weezing at the hydro pump in a brave play, and then stayed in as a brave play, and it granted me victory.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Luck did indeed favour the bold that day. I'll get you next season

Page 296 of 421 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast