Page 303 of 421 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    NEVER!!!!!
    sooooo
    how about them genesects?
    So obnoxious I hate them x_x They outspeed like... everything on my team and wreak havoc. Luckily my starter can usually take the first U Turn (despite being psychic type) but it does like 60% and takes away a lot of it's bulk for later. And the biggest problem is that they're every where, so it's not just like an occasional problem, it's super common. In short I've never used one, but I find them highly obnoxious, so blehhh
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

d bray was never a frontier brain and magic isnt the best, prohawk or i are with magic right behind, no offense magic, its very close
    At this stage team match up and luck are far more important than skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    I believe Mazz is in emerald, and correct me if I'm wrong, but Mazz is easily war team material.
    He hasn't worked towards getting on the team though.
    Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    1 I was never a frontier brain nore will I ever be.

2 monkey isnt the best battler In the clan by far mazz or prohawk or Mcdanger are all better.

3 care factor really for the division anymore isn't really there, I only had a problem with being put in one and that decision being overruled by another.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Hm...it probably is. With +2 speed, it could probably get away with a modest nature.

Man, that thing would hit downright hard. I may make a team around one of those guys in the future.
    You can get modest with +2 speed and still beat scarf latios with minimal investment.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    At this stage team match up and luck are far more important than skill.
    Like you said the other day on PO. It's really just that 1 hax or crit that makes all the difference. I wouldn't say I'm better than Magic, but saying Magic is the best in the clan is a false statement. There are many people who can hold their own against Magic, Mcdanger, myself and our other really strong members. Magic has it right when he says it comes down to team matchup and luck at our level. As far as skill goes, there is no person with a clear advantage

Also, if you're going to do on-record battles, please ask what division your opponent is in. Battles don't get counted if they don't have their division down

Your House: Amethyst
    Opponent's House: Zircon
    Opponent's Name: Spidy
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50:
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:
    Any improvements for opponent:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Mono battle
    Last edited by Prohawk; 14th October 2012 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Like you said the other day on PO. It's really just that 1 hax or crit that makes all the difference. I wouldn't say I'm better than Magic, but saying Magic is the best in the clan is a false statement. There are many people who can hold their own against Magic, Mcdanger, myself and our other really strong members. Magic has it right when he says it comes down to team matchup and luck at our level. As far as skill goes, there is no person with a clear advantage

Also, if you're going to do on-record battles, please ask what division your opponent is in. Battles don't get counted if they don't have their division down

Opponent's House: Zircon
    Opponent's Name: Spidy
    dont forget what tier it is to i could own magic in RU while magic would kill me in OU

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    dont forget what tier it is to i could own magic in RU while magic would kill me in OU
    Right you are, you can add me to the slaughter-at-RU list too. I did mean OU though, since most battles take place in OU

Opponent's House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's Name: Ninja Dewott
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Mono Battle

Your House: Zircon
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 3-0
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Monocolour

Lost my match against Pro and Torm due to incorrect EV placement, I would appreciate it if you didn't count it against me. And then I lost because of hax, it's not my day today.

STILL, MY MONOTYPE TEAM SHALL DEVOUR ALL!

Ice Cold Fire

Your House: zircon
    Opponent's House: zircon
    Opponent's Name: tormented
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 5-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 41
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 33
    Any improvements for opponent: nope
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Monogen i made a mistake which cost me my 6th mon

probably won't count but meh

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Lost my match against Pro and Torm due to incorrect EV placement, I would appreciate it if you didn't count it against me. And then I lost because of hax, it's not my day today.

STILL, MY MONOTYPE TEAM SHALL DEVOUR ALL!
    Let the record show I ran a calc and the EV spread made no difference in my case. I assume this was posted before I told you on the PO channel

Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Ninja Dog
    Last edited by Prohawk; 14th October 2012 at 1:47 PM.

Your House: Emerlad
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Monotype
    Member of Crystalline

Start of turn 1

Rotom-W used Trick!
    Rotom-W switched items with the foe's Shedinja!
    Rotom-W obtained one Toxic Orb!
    The foe's Shedinja obtained one Choice Scarf!

The foe's Shedinja used Trick!
    The foe's Shedinja switched items with Rotom-W!
    The foe's Shedinja obtained one Toxic Orb!
    Rotom-W obtained one Choice Scarf!

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Hm...it probably is. With +2 speed, it could probably get away with a modest nature.

Man, that thing would hit downright hard. I may make a team around one of those guys in the future.
    All I can say is MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHA. I used an RP Genesect before (albeit with Wise Glasses). It did in fact get away with Modest. Only problem is that you need a Special Attack boost from Download for it to really work.

@All the people better than me: ;_;
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Mono event has ended

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post

Mono event has ended
    NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO
    and on genesect e-ebelt i think is his best set with giga drain, u turn, ice beam, flamethrower he plows through teams and rotom/terra that normally he struggles with

Forum Name: THEIRONDONUT
    PO Name*: On Pokemon Omega, i'm called Sgt.Bricker, so.......
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): N/A
    Timezone (in GMT)***: England, London
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Whatever. I can't really answer this question
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: In-game, 9.9, Wi-fi, i had my first 10 battles with the user Yung, my friend, yesterday. I lost them all, but i nearly one a few, and he said i was really good and had potential (for a beginner) so i'd say, about 2.9.
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I am really good in game. Im good also in co-op, legendary battles and Battle Tower. im good if given a role in a group, such as being the manager of Wall-ing pokemon or Tank pokemon, but im not very good at EV training so i don't have many FAST pokemon, but im a good contributer both in brains, and i can flex my muscles on the BattleFeild
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 14th October 2012 at 3:38 PM. Reason: I didn't give a full description of my battling skill
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Quote Originally Posted by THEIRONDONUT View Post
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Whatever. I can't really answer this question
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: In-game, 9.9, Wi-fi, i had my first 10 battles with the user Yung, my friend, yesterday. I lost them all, but i nearly one a few, and he said i was really good and had potential (for a beginner) so i'd say, about 2.9.
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I am really good in game. Im good also in co-op, legendary battles and Battle Tower. im good if given a role in a group, such as being the manager of Wall-ing pokemon or Tank pokemon, but im not very good at EV training so i don't have many FAST pokemon, but im a good contributer both in brains, and i can flex my muscles on the BattleFeild
    Accepted into emerald. And a couple of notes.

PO stands for Pokemon Online, not Pokemon Omega. It's a pokemon battle simulator that you can download and battle on. You can download it here
    Last edited by Aeon™; 14th October 2012 at 4:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THEIRONDONUT View Post
    THIS LOOKS SOMEWHAT PROFESSIONAL

I like it.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Rank 1 in uu on showdown np.

Spoiler:- :

Now if they can please ban hydreigon on po so i can get it there to

Quote Originally Posted by Tormented View Post

The ladder reset, so you may want to keep going before the smogon pros catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tormented View Post

Haha yea, kinda doesn't count...or does it. Good opportunity to get dat top 40 in PS for HoF haha

damn showdown resetting -___-

I'll be changing my username to ApertureScience. I'm also Still Alive.

Expect all the portal references.

damn showdown resetting -___-
    No kidding, I was on my way to top 100 but at least they gave warning which is better than PO

I hate you Cobalion. You are an absolute disgrace. Afte S-resetting for two days for shiny, and giving up so i can continue my White 2 first run-through, and catch you this happens.

Earth power and HP-grass from Seismitoad gets you down to one-Hp, false swipe to double check, then thunder wave for paralysis. Then you make me use every pokeball i have until i am down to an extra Pokeball i didnt use from the beginning of the game, my master ball and a timer ball. Throw the timer ball, three saheks and nothing, throw the pokeball for sh*ts and giggles and you decide to be caught. I hate you so very much right now Cobalion.

On a different note, iv discovered catching your entire team very early leads to much higher levels.     Spoiler:- levels:
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

i asked what a CCAT was in chat, and aeon responded with this, http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/ , so i quit, again, because you people are ignorant, and because my mouse is fixed. good day, best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    i asked what a CCAT was in chat, and aeon responded with this, http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/ , so i quit, again, because you people are ignorant, and because my mouse is fixed. good day, best of luck.
    That was Prohawk, not me.

Page 303 of 421 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast