Page 334 of 421 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338344384 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,350 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    So I was chatting with a nice gentleman about this do you think donphan should go UU?
    Hmmm I feel like he could be UU. tbh I don't see him a whole lot. I personally like Donphan (for some teams) but he does seem more like a UU pokemon to me. I actually forgot he was OU before you wrote this xD
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    Hmmm I feel like he could be UU. tbh I don't see him a whole lot. I personally like Donphan (for some teams) but he does seem more like a UU pokemon to me. I actually forgot he was OU before you wrote this xD
    Actually Donphan is used on a decent ammount of teams in OU so I wouldn't imagine that he would/could be UU anytime soon. Unless they make a better Dragon Check/Defensive Spinner.
    Last edited by Tithi; 30th October 2012 at 5:37 AM.

Spoiler:- Badges and Other:

“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tithi View Post
    Actually Donphan is used on a decent ammount of teams in OU so I wouldn't imagine that he would/could be UU anytime soon. Unless they make a better Dragon Check/Defensive Spinner.
    Defensive spinner yes, but I feel like there are many better dragon checks than Donphan. I guess I must just not run into it very much xD But yeah, any fast ice type or pokemon with ice beam (within reason obviously) seem to counter dragons pretty well, as well as other dragons who've boosted, things like Gyarados on a DD and with Ice Fang, and also anything bulky that can take a hit, then hit back hard or super effective (like my Conkeldurr currently) as well as steel types like ferrothorn or skarmory. Donphan is cool and as I said I like it, but it pretty much can't take a special hit, which things like the Latis dish out, as well as like those Hurricane Dnites or Fire Blast from Salamence. and it seems like it would take pretty good damage from something that's boosted once or twice.

All in all, I don't really consider Donphan a dragon counter, I usually just put ice shard on for priority and coverage and if a dragon happens to get in the way then it's even better xD (this is all my opinion of course, and not fact)
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I will be on hiatus for 3 days because I am currently hooked on LoL.

See you in 3 days
    TEEMO TIME

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    Ehhh I tried doing something similar to a Nuzlocke pretty similarly on Emerald and lost to Wattson xD It was this though:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...76292498_n.jpg

Different, not sure if harder or easier tbh xD
    Lol freaking satanic gameplay xD
    So I was chatting with a nice gentleman about this do you think donphan should go UU?
    If it does, it'll plummet to RU within weeks. Ironically enough, outside of Dragon hunting, Donphan is outclassed by almost every other common spinner up until NU

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    TEEMO TIME

Lol freaking satanic gameplay xD

If it does, it'll plummet to RU within weeks. Ironically enough, outside of Dragon hunting, Donphan is outclassed by almost every other common spinner up until NU
    Is it really that good at Dragons? Whenever I have one on my team, it rarely deals with them :O

I think you all forget how bulky Donphan is. Sure it doesn't have recovery, but it's one of the few pokes that can actually take both of Terrakions STAB attacks. Also Donphan used to be UU then rose up to OU. Underestimate it at your own peril. I don't see it dropping down to UU though

Been hook on League of Legends, but been playing Pokemon, too.

Random thought:

Skarmory's best moveset. Anyone have any thoughts on that?
    Double battles

Hey guys, I'm not able to read the thread much for awhile, so if you need me, or I need to do something send me a VM and I'll check it as soon as possible. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I will be on hiatus for 3 days because I am currently hooked on LoL.

See you in 3 days
    this will make giga's tour harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixShad0w13 View Post
    Been hook on League of Legends, but been playing Pokemon, too.

Random thought:

Skarmory's best moveset. Anyone have any thoughts on that?
    depends if you need dual hazards or not.
    Last edited by Magicmonkey; 30th October 2012 at 10:22 AM.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    this will make giga's tour harder.

depends if you need dual hazards or not.

Take as long as you like, I don't mind though the world cup will.

Ceci n'est pas une Meloetta. Credit to JhenMohran for the banner, and prohawk for the userbars.

Quote Originally Posted by gigaboost View Post
    Take as long as you like, I don't mind though the world cup will.
    well every time he seems to get on (according to others) is aftr im offline and vice versa, plus a 3 day gap means the winner will be playing like 3 players in a row to catch up.

Your House: Amethyst
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Jazzhands
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win, 5-0.
    Rate your performance out of 50: 30
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 29
    Any improvements for opponent:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: tms halloween magic vs event or
    All battles corresponding to this event must have the words "Halloween Event" or "Magic vs TMS" event, or something of that ilk, in the 'Extra Info' field of the battle form. Make it fairly obvious, or it may be missed.

First win GOOOOO GENGAR USERBARS

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Your House:TOURMALINE
    Opponent's House:Amethyst
    Opponent's Name:Jazz Hands/hands of jazz
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score:WIN 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50:35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:32
    Any improvements for opponent:Realize that ____ is scarfed before it's too late! AND never, ever, ever say bg
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:Halloween battle, magic>tms

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Your House: Amethyst
    Opponent's House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's Name: legolover8
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win. I ave no idea of the score as we did it ages ago, just no one posted.
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: We did it ages ago, but no one posted. NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE MAGIC VS TMS BATTLE LEGO IS POSTING.

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post

No offense but...what?

Donphan is great in UU because he can check Flygon and Darmanitan with his excellent Defensive stats. Plus he has a base 120 attack and STAB earthquake, which is excellent. He's basically a poor man's Excadrill, and would be the best spinner in UU. Blastoise is worse defensively, although his typing is kinda nice, and Hitmontop serves a more offensive spinner role.

EDIT:
    ALSO, best up until NU? Cryrogonal, Sandslash, Kabutops, Hitmonchan, Claydol and Hitmonlee (i.e all the RU spinners) are all awful at spinning, although in Cryrogonal's case its only because of the SR weakness, and I guess Kabutops and Hitmonchan do an okay job. Donphan outclasses them all by a large margin though, especially Sandslash, who is the most popular spinner in RU.
    Last edited by superstar; 30th October 2012 at 7:23 PM.

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Agreed. Donphan is a pile of poo. It doesn't deserve to be OU, in fact it is a disgrace to the move rapid spin. It should cease existing or give its rapid spin to something decent, like samurott. Pah.

Ice Cold Fire

I dont like Spinners, all i can say

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

spinners are important, but I have no power. I'm at a friends house now, so yeah. Sorry. Cya when my power's back.

For spinning, forretress is spin blocked often, sub disable gengar or hp fire getting round gyro ball and bulky ghosts laughing, but forrie has massive hazards. starmie is only blocked by spec def susclops and jellicent really, but donphan can do nothing to alot of spin blockers, and has only rocks not triple hazards, no massive attack move pool/speed/recovery, but he does have 1 use. F.E.A.R phan. thats right. sr/ENDEAVOUR/ICE SHARD/ earth quake. try it. be a man.

When does the second season of the premier league start?? if anybody needs a player, I'm your man!! lol
    Last edited by Shinluxray348; 30th October 2012 at 10:26 PM.

TMP Symbols:

Is PO down right now?

Nevermind lol

Spoiler:- Badges and Other:

“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”

my contract is out for frpl so shoot me a vm if you want me, also thoughts on tornadus t atm? i am seeing it less and less and all talks of it being broken has stopped

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Quote Originally Posted by Shinluxray348 View Post
    When does the second season of the premier league start?? if anybody needs a player, I'm your man!! lol
    Consider joining Castelia City

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    my contract is out for frpl so shoot me a vm if you want me, also thoughts on tornadus t atm? i am seeing it less and less and all talks of it being broken has stopped
    How Psycho has it set up currently is that despite the fact that your contract is expired, you still belong to whatever team you were previously signed to, so they can either try and sell you or renew your contract (I guess unless you just quit your team lol. In which case I'm pretty sure you can do that).

People realized how bad it was and stopped using it i see more thundurus than i do tornadus i personally run a cb bisharp to counter it or my favorite set of choice scarf suicune

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

People realized how bad it was and stopped using it i see more thundurus than i do tornadus i personally run a cb bisharp to counter it or my favorite set of choice scarf suicune
    You're not laddering enough/high enough. It still wreaks havoc in rain and is still kinda broken. People want it suspect tested next round on Smogon, along with Gene and Deoxys-D

Page 334 of 421 FirstFirst ... 234284324330331332333334335336337338344384 ... LastLast