Page 373 of 421 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,325 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Won against Psilo for the W/C 4-0...Prohawk was not sleepy: 1 turn sleep won me the game

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    won'd my wc matches vs prohawk. He rage quit in the second one after he got TROLED HARD by magnezone
    Actually I quit both lol. First cause I had nothing, second cause crit ruined any chance I had. Para just rubbed salt etc

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    Won against Psilo for the W/C 4-0...Prohawk was not sleepy: 1 turn sleep won me the game
    Confirming -_-
    Shouldn't have been so conservative with the Rohypnol in your "sleep powder" cocktail.

so you guys remember tat core i poted a while back? here's the finished product. although it should be a rmt, i'd prefer to get your opinion before.

Genesect-B (Genesect) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Download
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Flamethrower
    - Ice Beam
    - Rock Polish
    - Bug Buzz

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
    Trait: Poison Heal
    EVs: 244 HP / 192 Def / 72 Spd
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Toxic
    - Protect
    - Roost
    - Earthquake

Gothitelle (M) @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Shadow Tag
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Grass Knot

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 SDef / 8 Spd
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Lava Plume
    - Stealth Rock
    - Protect
    - Toxic

Keldeo-R @ Leftovers
    Trait: Justified
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    - Hydro Pump
    - Secret Sword
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Calm Mind

Dugtrio (M) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Arena Trap
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Sandstorm
    - Sucker Punch
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
        Spoiler:- TEAM:
    So, ironically enough, Genesect can walk in and beat the crap out of your team. Or get owned by Heatran
    You're very water-weak. Rotom-W could essentially walk in and destroy your entire team. And considering its popularity, I'd say it's a major threat. Dugtrio seems to be the weakest link on your team, so you may want to replace it with something to counter Rotom-W, like Rotom-C or Celebi (a personal favorite of mine).

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    For a 'mon to be broken, it has to be able to destroy everything without needing support. Besides, can't Balloon Heatran at least somewhat deal with both? (Since Dugtrio is uber frail)
    Coming from someone who doesn't battle, ever, I don't think you should be telling anyone how to do much battling wise.

GG's Psycho. So who else do I need to battle? Can I have a link to the spreadsheet? This is very confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    Amethyst seems to love their one-turn sleeps xx.

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Can someone VM me their strategem post? I want to see how you layed yours out so I can do mine similar because I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Can someone VM me their strategem post? I want to see how you layed yours out so I can do mine similar because I have no idea.
    Mankey and I couldn't be bothered with Stratagems complicating up our battles so we just ignored them

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Mankey and I couldn't be bothered with Stratagems complicating up our battles so we just ignored them
    That's half of the point of the world cup (at least from what it seems to me); the stratigems making things more complicated. That's Psycho's way ^^

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

@Ghosts Dugtrio seems like it could be replaced and rotom-w is a threat. Maybe try gastrodon.

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    That's half of the point of the world cup (at least from what it seems to me); the stratigems making things more complicated. That's Psycho's way ^^
    I shall simply drop them in when needed to gain victory in the later stages.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

My strategem was not to use a strategem! It worked! Huzzah!
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Hmmm... Well, if your three problems were of equal importance, then you would have an extra 1/3 of your time to give, however, it's only worth 1/8. Which means that your other problems must be taking up 7/8 of your 'extra' serebii time. If we calculate how much more you're on now, we can calculate that 7/8ths, and find out just how much you'll be inactive. My Ninjalator is at the ready.

There's still no reply from Kody.

And if anyone who plays Showdown has noticed, OU has been split up, to allow for a suspect test for Genesect. It may be getting banned soon. Do you guys think it should though?
    I would be for it. I don't use one, and i think they're super annoying .___. That being said, they're not /as/ annoying as they used to be since I'm better at dealing with them now. I still wouldn't mind it gone though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I just updated to PO v. 2.007 and it can't connect to any ports. Can someone techy here help me?

Also, if it's okay with HyperLugia, we'll do our battle over PS.
    I'm so so sorry I missed our meeting yesterday x-x I was really busy with irl stuff. Any chance that we can meet today/tomorrow/over the weekend?

Edit: oh, and yes I'm fine with doing it on PS
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

It's my birthday. c:

It's my birthday. c:
    Oh wow, Happy Birthday
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

It's my birthday. c:
    Happy Birthdat c:
    Have a great day, hax all ur opponents and celebrate ur day ofc xD

AND...

Spoiler:- Hax:

Oh...

Spoiler:- More Hax:
    Last edited by Kylo; 15th November 2012 at 7:10 PM.

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

i know that duggy is weak, just didn't know what to replace it with, comsidering i have no dedicated physical attackers.

happy b-daw avicii.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

happy birthday avicii
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

My Ninja Senses sense a Ninja-like plot to find out the Stratagems of the other teams! Can't pull a wall over a Ninja's eyes!

Happy Birthday to you!
    A Pokeball you threw!
    It captured a Magikarppppp
    Which you nicknamed "Sue"

And does anyone play NU here? I have an interesting discussion to start, but I don't want to be talking to myself...
    I do ninja dewott

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Coming from someone who doesn't battle, ever, I don't think you should be telling anyone how to do much battling wise.
    Avicii, why do you hate me? I never did anything wrong. T^T Happy birthday, by the way.

I AM FEELING SO GREAT. I realized today that I can make jokes about one of my big problems and not burst into tears! That's progress!
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    I do ninja dewott
    Well, what do you think about Choice Band Zebstrika? I just kinda thought about it whilst on by Black 2 playthrough. I mean, it's fast, and with Choice Band, it'll be powerful. It can learn Pursuit so it can trap stuff and Wild Charge is powerful and can take out Alomomola and stuff, but other than I guess its movepool is fairly bad.

Ice Cold Fire

Well, what do you think about Choice Band Zebstrika? I just kinda thought about it whilst on by Black 2 playthrough. I mean, it's fast, and with Choice Band, it'll be powerful. It can learn Pursuit so it can trap stuff and Wild Charge is powerful and can take out Alomomola and stuff, but other than I guess its movepool is fairly bad.
    This isn't too bad an idea, actually. It also learns Quick Attack, but that move is sorta meh without STAB (as with most priority moves). The last move would just be filler, but you could use Return, Double Edge, or Bounce. And it can use Sap Sipper to switch into the occasional Grass move and get even moar power.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    won'd my wc matches vs prohawk. He rage quit in the second one after he got TROLED HARD by magnezone
    What was the score(s)?

GG's Psycho. So who else do I need to battle? Can I have a link to the spreadsheet? This is very confusing.
    It's all on the WOrld Cup post, as is everything else you could possibly want to know about the World Cup Happy Birthday as well!

Only two days to get your WC matches done guys, so get them done!
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Banded zebstrika? never seen...only specs/scarf..
    It movepool for band isnt dat good, leading us to basic stuff, like return/frustration, quick attack,pursuit,... The only one u named that sounds good is wild charge...dats not good enough, many golems outside D:
    also u named bounce but....golems keeps sayin hello

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

Page 373 of 421 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383 ... LastLast