Page 414 of 421 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418 ... LastLast
Results 10,326 to 10,350 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

So do i need to compete in this tourney?

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    It takes me ten minutes to make a good team. Ten minutes, and I'm good to go c:
    No fair. I have to spend a good half hour, and even then I end up usually missing a few things.
    Of course, the lack of PO's old box system that let you save sets might have something to do with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Good to see we've got a good few entrants for ND's Tournament and the Event.

Remember for this Tournament to run as smooth as it can, we need lots of entrants, feel free to recruit new members for it! The other Leaders and I have decided that we will be offering RP to new members who join, possibly just this month, but are debating on how much that should be.
    Under 100, methinks; probably 50 or so. They do get the test battle for early mass RP generating, of course.
    I HAVE QUIT COMPETITIVE POKEMON UNTIL X&Y

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Li
    You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”
        Spoiler:- In Memory of the Greatest Clans Ever to Grace Serebii:

I'm back guys. Sorry for the random disappearance. My family was going to go visit my dad on Monday, since he just moved due to his job, but my mom had decided to leave early.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

my current computer dislikes PO as it wont download it but come Feb. i maybe obtaining a new one so PO will have to wait
    my characters name is PanOne
    white fc:0390-5486-3126
    dream world[and radar] females for trade:

events:
    smr12 smr10 win11
    10th ani jap

Ooooh, the war team tourney is coming up.

Hey! I want to try for a place on the War Team!
    Name: Zachmac
    PO OU Peak*: 105th place on the smogon ladder, though I can't remember the score, I've got a pretty high peak.
    PS! OU Peak*: Unrecorded
    Previous War Team Experience?*: Back when I was a noob, I was placed in the BA war team as a sub. But that was ages ago, when the clan was still new and the war team sucked.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Yes...RP prize! And if there isnt WHY NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by PanOne View Post
    my current computer dislikes PO as it wont download it but come Feb. i maybe obtaining a new one so PO will have to wait
    wellll there could be a wifi group though ask ND

Push da button

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I'm back guys. Sorry for the random disappearance. My family was going to go visit my dad on Monday, since he just moved due to his job, but my mom had decided to leave early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Ooooh, the war team tourney is coming up.

Name: Zachmac
    PO OU Peak*: 105th place on the smogon ladder, though I can't remember the score, I've got a pretty high peak.
    PS! OU Peak*: Unrecorded
    Previous War Team Experience?*: Back when I was a noob, I was placed in the BA war team as a sub. But that was ages ago, when the clan was still new and the war team sucked.
    Zach's back! /horriblepun

You can try to frame it with negative words like “taking a game too seriously,” but passion is passion. If you don’t have something you strive to be excellent at, then you aren’t living at all. Everyone should have something that he or she takes “too seriously.”

Might as well xD

Name: Rhonder
    PO OU Peak*: Umm... somewhere around 1200
    PS! OU Peak*: I don't play PS really
    Previous War Team Experience?*: None~ xD
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    Yes...RP prize! And if there isnt WHY NOT!

wellll there could be a wifi group though ask ND
    Because as well as im aware im still on the war team

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Yeah, everyone needs to retest. Or rather, has to retest if they want a place. I expect to see you sign up though, since I'm sure you're in with a shot.

Also I forgot to mention that the tournament will be Simulator Only which means no Wi-Fi. If you're having trouble with PO then is encourage you to use Pokemon Showdown. You may all end up having to use it anyway, if PO isn't possible for some people.

Anyway thanks for all the entries (though more would be great - hint recruitment hint) I'll edit them all in in the morning!

Ice Cold Fire

Oh guys, in case you didn't realize, CG has officially been voted as the third-best clan in Serebiiforums! Only because Team America has more mods than us

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Oh guys, in case you didn't realize, CG has officially been voted as the third-best clan in Serebiiforums! Only because Team America has more mods than us
    Where's this at? Awesome though xD
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

WHAT?! This is an injustice! We're obviously the most awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonder View Post
    Where's this at? Awesome though xD
    Yes, I would like to know this as well.

Name: sushi_noodles
    PO OU Peak*: heh, he thinks i know this stuff
    PS! OU Peak*: ^
    Previous War Team Experience?*: ...lol NOPE

just hopping on the bandwagon for this thing.
    What is this?? Is this a Pokemon battle? Am I winning? I'll think I'll go stand here in this corner...

† I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by OrbrunnerX View Post
    Yes, I would like to know this as well.
    @Rhonder as well it was in this competitive awards for 2012 in the 5th gen competitive discussion forums

@Rhonder as well it was in this competitive awards for 2012 in the 5th gen competitive discussion forums
    I really need to start hanging out there more often.

Ah, so it is official now, I was just waiting for the votes to be counted!

On the topic of the awards though, I'm shocked, at a bit gutted/annoyed to be perfectly honest, that TEG didn't nab the top spot. It's an excellent clan that's excellently run and it's set to truly eclipse every other clan. I can't see it dying, whereas TA, as fantastic as the clan and it's battlers are, is in at least its 2nd life. Us and Dracaena are deserving runners up too, just a shame, for us, that the voting didn't take place a month or two earlier.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who's given their vote on the Zircon issue, I should get a PM round to the others tonight.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Whoa, I just realized that after all of the miscellaneous bonuses that I've acquired throughout the month, I'm almost to the next rank in Tourmaline. Yayy xD Also, just got done breeding myself a flawless DW Vulpix and just got Pokerus from a friend. Ninetales time~

Just signed up for Realgam Tower and the Manhattan Project.

Muah hah hah hah ha.

is PO down for anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by SJU Baseball View Post
    is PO down for anyone else?
    Dunno, I'm using Showdown ATM.
    Just broke 1600 with my new team, and the only loss thus far is where the client crashed and the system that lets you rejoin a battle wouldn't let me. Oh well.

EDIT: Peaked 1650some... Dang. I suppose it's OK for a new team, though. And a just-getting-back-into-the-meta me.
    Not bad for the first ladder run in forever.
    Last edited by OrbrunnerX; 5th January 2013 at 4:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OrbrunnerX View Post
    Dunno, I'm using Showdown ATM.
    Just broke 1600 with my new team, and the only loss thus far is where the client crashed and the system that lets you rejoin a battle wouldn't let me. Oh well.

EDIT: Peaked 1650some... Dang. I suppose it's OK for a new team, though. And a just-getting-back-into-the-meta me.
    Not bad for the first ladder run in forever.
    just got back on and it seems like it restarted everyones ranking and the win/loss margains are enormous... getting like 50 points for a win... i started at 1000 and after 3 consecutive wins im at 1156

1600 is damn good though from what i understand

Quote Originally Posted by SJU Baseball View Post
    just got back on and it seems like it restarted everyones ranking and the win/loss margains are enormous... getting like 50 points for a win... i started at 1000 and after 3 consecutive wins im at 1156

1600 is damn good though from what i understand
    Exactly, 50 points per win means about 12 or 13 wins, which I have to say isn't as impressive (no offense Orb). I've won 12 games in a row on PO and didn't even peaked over 1200.
    1600 is where it really begins to get challenging, or so I've heard.

Exactly, 50 points per win means about 12 or 13 wins, which I have to say isn't as impressive (no offense Orb). I've won 12 games in a row on PO and didn't even peaked over 1200.
    1600 is where it really begins to get challenging, or so I've heard.
    the more battles you do the harder it is to get points on showdown it is really easy to get to about 1800 then you start to actually face good opponents

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

the more battles you do the harder it is to get points on showdown it is really easy to get to about 1800 then you start to actually face good opponents
    It's all relative, isn't it? For me, those 'good opponents' seem to appear from around 1700. Funny that.

On an unrelated note, I do like battling people who cannot comprehend the mechanics of the ability Magic Bounce....

On an other unrelated, yet altogether more important, note, thank you all for your entries to the Tournament, I shall edit them in shortly. However, I would appreciate a few more so APPLY or RECRUIT MORE GODDAMN PEOPLE!

Ice Cold Fire

Page 414 of 421 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418 ... LastLast