Page 197 of 421 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    We've used both of our post ownership changes in 24 hours. This can't possibly be good.

But, farewell Zach, even though I never got to really battle you.

And Shadow Stalker, what the **** happened. You were a good member early on, but then you turned into a headache on the channel.

And unless Psycho wants to choose, I am having a vote for the next Zircon leader. The vote is between lodestar, The Mysterious Stranger, Charizard, Aeon, and anybody else who wants to be nominated. PM/VM me if I nominated you and you didn't want to. Of course, this is all under the assumption that Psycho is OK with this. I will send a PM out to everybody once I get other people if they want to, and get a confirmation from the people listed.

Edit: I see that Psycho already suggested a vote.
    For the record, The Mysterious Stranger is on the ballot twice...
    Aeon = TMS on PO
    and
    BLUES = Charizard on PO (Will change this once name changes come around ).

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    I don't know what you play, but I'll add you later. PSN is magicgoat for those who care.

I suspect that rule will be waved for the first few missions. If not i will start handing out RP like cookies.

What he said, except I battled him once or twice.
    Also more people leave here because perhaps we are more serious. I don't like people who give the channel, and so the clan, a bad image.

I warned eagle not to troll. If he annoys you, lemme know

+1

So we need 2 leaders.
    If I can weigh my opinion in on this matter, I would like to recommend Aeon for a position. He is fast to greet people, so could accept. He is very good at keeping track of things, always welcoming, gives a good clan image, is active and hard working.
    I can't think of a reason for aeon not to take leadership of a division, and he has been in the clan for a longtime.
    Therefore Aeon for zircon campaign starts here!

And for the second position, I think its more tricky, it depends whose willing to do all the addition, but for the citrine leadership spot, I would put in Soperman, BLUES or Prohawk, depending on who is willling and what others think.
    I agree all of this, but since TMS dosen't want to do it, I nominate Lodestar for Zircon and Soperman for Citrine, since it no one changes division that don't want to (if they did then they would of changed by now :P)

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

OK, so I changed it to Aeon/The Mysterious Stranger and Charizard/BLUES.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Actually lego, I think I've decided to enter the ballot for zircon, since I'm wanted enough to be on the ballot twice.

About the missions(and this may seem random). Say you battle another squad, and they are carrying an orb. If you defeat them, would you get their orb?

My vote:
    Blues is really kind and wecoming, and since lode matches his personality albeit without as much seriousness lode should lead under blues. (So, Blues under zircon.)
    And TMS/Aeon is one of the best mods here, who actually takes the time to be thoughtful about bans and at other times recognizes immediate ones. He welcomes everyone into the clan, and so I'd like him to lead our clan :] Citrine!
    Soperman should be their under Aeon being his right-hand man, updating everything.

Usa.. I barely see you on PO.

Change L8R.

Quote Originally Posted by wobbaxorus View Post
    My vote:
    Blues is really kind and wecoming, and since lode matches his personality albeit without as much seriousness lode should lead under blues. (So, Blues under zircon.)
    And TMS/Aeon is one of the best mods here, who actually takes the time to be thoughtful about bans and at other times recognizes immediate ones. He welcomes everyone into the clan, and so I'd like him to lead our clan :] Citrine!
    Soperman should be their under Aeon being his right-hand man, updating everything.

I'd just like to point out a couple things. First, I'm not a high enough auth to ban people. Only mute and kick. Second, the new leaders are most likely going to be decided by the current leaders, though the peoples opinions will influence the decision, it is fully up to psycho, magic, jhen, zach, and vand. At least in my opinion.

I'm actually in there quite a lit just you and I have different time zones

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

My vote:

Hm, I think the votes should be PM'd..otherwise Psycho will hit you with the spam hammer.

And just to go off what Aeon said, I think the other current leaders wll decide who gets what.

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm terribly sorry about my innactivity lately, but I'm rather obsessive by nature. And when I get obsessed with one thing, I loss most of my interest in something else. And because of this, I've lost my obsession with pokemon, and I keep on forgetting to get on Serebii. I probably won't be interested in pokemon anymore until B/W2 come out in the US....

So I'm resigning as Sinnoh's leader. I'll return to the clan once my interest in pokemon comes back, so I don't really want to quit, but someone else has to be keeping track of it. I guess that when I come back, I'll just sign up as a regular member.
    :O

This is such an "I told you so" moment, it's not even funny. In fact, it's terrifying.
    Wow, without Zach, Citrine seems... Empty...
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    Zach, dljafbsdjgarbgasrbgqbeg;a
    From what I hear, you are a seriously skilled player...and I wished to have played you sometime....I hope you shall return as a member soon.
    Well, he was. He didn't really battle much here, which sucks. I liked him :[
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    I would like to take Vand's Zircoon. Because of lodestar <3
    If you and hell-bent on The Mysterious Stranger being Zircon's leader, then I must state my willingness to step up to leading Critine.

Prohawk, good luck man.
    Hey, don't count me out just yet. I'm also a candidate for Citrine, and it's my house, so get out
    Although I will need to improve my battling skills a bit...
    My vote:
    Lol, Aeon would beat me to everything. He's extremely active and really on top of things. I just kept things for Zach until he came back...
    Well, until there's a new leader, I'll keep keeping track.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Assuming we are supposed to vote on the thread, I vote Aeon for Zircon and Soperman for Citrine. @least for now.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Aeon doesn't even want to be leader. Blues for Zircon, not sure for Citrine.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    Aeon doesn't even want to be leader. Blues for Zircon, not sure for Citrine.
    Actually, Aeon mentioned multiple times he does want to be leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm terribly sorry about my innactivity lately, but I'm rather obsessive by nature. And when I get obsessed with one thing, I loss most of my interest in something else. And because of this, I've lost my obsession with pokemon, and I keep on forgetting to get on Serebii. I probably won't be interested in pokemon anymore until B/W2 come out in the US....

So I'm resigning as Sinnoh's leader. I'll return to the clan once my interest in pokemon comes back, so I don't really want to quit, but someone else has to be keeping track of it. I guess that when I come back, I'll just sign up as a regular member.
    I'll gladly take over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Stalker View Post
    Actually i'm tired of the BS i get every time i'm on there. Also i would like to make a list for my last post unless someone replied idiotically. here is my **** you list

**** YOU LIST:
    PROHAWK
    AEON
    BUBBY
    Dear Shadow Stalker,

It pains us to see that you are considering leaving this clan based on recent events occurring and mostly pertaining to you, it pains me to see that we are losing a member. While we may have members who quit as quickly as they joined, you are a very active member and a very influential one. I understand that these past months, you were fed up with with the behavior of other clan members, mostly the three on your list, and your rage simply boiled over into this tumultuous overflow of anger. I feel that I am in a position to console you as I, too, am on the same boat as you are.

Now, let us begin with Bubby. As you have stated numerous times before, you view bubby's actions on the channel and here immature and rather irritating. I will be frank right now, Bubby does have some moments when he needs to control his impulses, but I also have to factor in what kind of person he is. As Aeon and other members mentioned before, Bubby should be around 11 to 12 years of age, still barely a teenager, so it is his natural tendency to act his age as so, which usually means being rather impulsive in speech and spontaneous in actions. Even though Bubby acts hyperactive on the channel, I am almost sure that giving him time, he will become a more matured person than right now.

The second object in conflict is Prohawk. You have told us how you dislike how he takes away Channel Operator powers from you when it was instilled by other members and how he always kicked you off of the channel because he thinks of you as a "troll". I think I am also fit to discuss this area simply because I am also dubbed a "troll" officially by MagicMonkey. First, Prohawk taking your Operator powers is completely justified. By clan rules (correct me if I am wrong), only members with over 500 RP, with a Warrior rank, or Magic's office lady can have channel operator or mod powers. I have checked on the registry as well as both Vandslaux and Psycho Cut's versions of the division list. All of them say the same thing: your RP is not sufficient and does not meet the requirements. As so, Prohawk does his duty by removing OP power from unqualified members, which includes me, where I have had my OP removed because I had a mere 32 RP back then and removed againt because OPing me was a joke. Prohawk also kicks people too as part of his job or his amusement. He tends to kick only alts he does not recognize. If i recall correctly, there were a few times where he kicked you because you were using an alt he did not recognize. As you know, along with everyone else who frequents the channel, I have a sheer wall of alts bigger than the Great Wall of China, and you can imagine how many times I have been kicked by either Prohawk, Blues, Jhen, or anyone else with Auth for that matter. Even Aeon had his fair shares in love-tappings because of alts.

Finally, I would like to address your conflict with Aeon, which occurred last night. Aeon, as you know from experience, received mod powers from MagicMonkey for being his office lady. Aeon is just trying to fit in and get more used to his new power and role. As I remember, he had warned about no spamming on the channel towards Bubby, roughly around the same time you were on, and you later spammed messages from a certain encounter with lode, and he muted you for that reason. However, I would say it was slightly unfair as he did not know whether you saw it or not or scrolled up on the messages, though for future references, no spamming.

As I close, I really believe you are an exceptional member, Shadow, and I, and maybe other members, would be pained to lose you over quarrels. I hope you reconsider your decision and come back to the clan.

Sincerely,
    Eaglehawk and anyone else who wishes for his return.
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Actually, Aeon mentioned multiple times he does want to be leader.
    He said he only wanted to stay on the ballot because he was put there twice.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Your House:citrine
    Opponent's House:citrine
    Opponent's Name:Areo
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score:2-0 3-0 wins
    Rate your performance out of 50:35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:35
    Any improvements for opponent:none
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:none

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Among other things I won't mention. But now... I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I'll gladly take over.

Dear Shadow Stalker,

It pains us to see that you are considering leaving this clan based on recent events occurring and mostly pertaining to you, it pains me to see that we are losing a member. While we may have members who quit as quickly as they joined, you are a very active member and a very influential one. I understand that these past months, you were fed up with with the behavior of other clan members, mostly the three on your list, and your rage simply boiled over into this tumultuous overflow of anger. I feel that I am in a position to console you as I, too, am on the same boat as you are.

Now, let us begin with Bubby. As you have stated numerous times before, you view bubby's actions on the channel and here immature and rather irritating. I will be frank right now, Bubby does have some moments when he needs to control his impulses, but I also have to factor in what kind of person he is. As Aeon and other members mentioned before, Bubby should be around 11 to 12 years of age, still barely a teenager, so it is his natural tendency to act his age as so, which usually means being rather impulsive in speech and spontaneous in actions. Even though Bubby acts hyperactive on the channel, I am almost sure that giving him time, he will become a more matured person than right now.

The second object in conflict is Prohawk. You have told us how you dislike how he takes away Channel Operator powers from you when it was instilled by other members and how he always kicked you off of the channel because he thinks of you as a "troll". I think I am also fit to discuss this area simply because I am also dubbed a "troll" officially by MagicMonkey. First, Prohawk taking your Operator powers is completely justified. By clan rules (correct me if I am wrong), only members with over 500 RP, with a Warrior rank, or Magic's office lady can have channel operator or mod powers. I have checked on the registry as well as both Vandslaux and Psycho Cut's versions of the division list. All of them say the same thing: your RP is not sufficient and does not meet the requirements. As so, Prohawk does his duty by removing OP power from unqualified members, which includes me, where I have had my OP removed because I had a mere 32 RP back then and removed againt because OPing me was a joke. Prohawk also kicks people too as part of his job or his amusement. He tends to kick only alts he does not recognize. If i recall correctly, there were a few times where he kicked you because you were using an alt he did not recognize. As you know, along with everyone else who frequents the channel, I have a sheer wall of alts bigger than the Great Wall of China, and you can imagine how many times I have been kicked by either Prohawk, Blues, Jhen, or anyone else with Auth for that matter. Even Aeon had his fair shares in love-tappings because of alts.

Finally, I would like to address your conflict with Aeon, which occurred last night. Aeon, as you know from experience, received mod powers from MagicMonkey for being his office lady. Aeon is just trying to fit in and get more used to his new power and role. As I remember, he had warned about no spamming on the channel towards Bubby, roughly around the same time you were on, and you later spammed messages from a certain encounter with lode, and he muted you for that reason. However, I would say it was slightly unfair as he did not know whether you saw it or not or scrolled up on the messages, though for future references, no spamming.

As I close, I really believe you are an exceptional member, Shadow, and I, and maybe other members, would be pained to lose you over quarrels. I hope you reconsider your decision and come back to the clan.

Sincerely,
    Eaglehawk and anyone else who wishes for his return.
    Wow. This is long.
    You know, if you really want him to read it, PM him. That would be more efficient.
    Plus, he was acting extremely immature, especially that last post.

Hey guys sorry i haven't been on much lately. School started so its been a little hectic. I'm going to try and be on a lot more now though

TMP Symbols:

Anyway, I really think we should change the Division system from a dictator system to a democratic system, where we vote for division leaders every 3-4 months. This way, not all of the work will be piled on all of them and allows for less inactivity confusion, as we have witnessed with Citrine and Zircon.

Anyone agreeing to this?
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

Anyway, I really think we should change the Division system from a dictator system to a democratic system, where we vote for division leaders every 3-4 months. This way, not all of the work will be piled on all of them and allows for less inactivity confusion, as we have witnessed with Citrine and Zircon.

Anyone agreeing to this?
    I think it's a good idea. Might need to talk to leaders about term length though, and any other specifics. Can you be leader two terms in a row? Three? Can you still be a member but banned from being leader? Do you have to be a certain rank to vote? Good basic idea though.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Anyone agreeing to this?

Good idea. Prease, tell me more.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Anyone agreeing to this?
    I would support this, except the fact of post ownership makes it kind of iffy.

|Pokemon Parodies|Newest Parody:"The Dog Who is Staying"|

Spoiler:

Well that was the ba system but who would control the posts?

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

That wouldn't work at all, I'm sorry to say. Due to post ownership and stuff.

Page 197 of 421 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast