Page 21 of 421 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    EG did kinda take my design though .... maybe i should copyright it ... hmmmm
    No worries, EG told me it's your design and stuff, he just made it look better. Kinda an upgraded version.
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePorygon View Post
    I still need a test battle. and are we supposed to keep track of our RP?
    Nope, that's done for you. Zach'll get round to it when he can (he's on holiday atm). As for Test Battles, it's best to arrange times with Leaders

Quote Originally Posted by metroid78 View Post
    Leaving 10chars
    Blunt. But ok, see ya around

Quote Originally Posted by Resident evil View Post
    Forum Name: Resident evil
    PO Name*: [CG]Resident evil
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): n/a
    Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT -7
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Citrine, Emerald, Amethyst, Tourmaline, Zircon
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 5/10?
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Nothing interesting or worth a mention.
    Accepted! You'll be in the Citrine Division

Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post

EmeraldGoblin made us this (:
    I needed to post it 'cuz het didnt know who were the leaders xD
    Yeah, he sent me this. I don't think anyone requested it though -.- So while I really appreciate it if he's done it out the goodness of his heart (excuse the cliche) my main concern is:

Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    which one???? yo dissin ma logo man XD
    Yeah, Jhen went through a lot of work to bring us that logo, so it's up to him whether we replace it. Or, as some of you are saying, we could wait for the new userbars...?

-----

Anyway:

1) Tyoyo, did I assign you a Division?

2) I'm still free for this Tag Team Tournament, I'm free to accept offers. You have 24 hours

3) I'll be kinda away tomorrow and friday. I'll have internet access but only on my phone, so while I'll be able to check up and stuff I won't be able to edit posts. So, if anyone in Emerald does some battles over the next two days (looks at Ninja Dog) you won't have it updated for a while. I will make a note of them though.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

^Psycho my hero, wanna team up with me C:?
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Sure thing

Anyway, done some testing, not really on form today, but Dr Chaos got 300 RP and irock got 485. Anyone who wants a test, remember you can just arrange a time with a leader.

@Ninja Dog, you seem pretty good, I think it'd be beneficial to arrange a test before it's too late.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Sure thing

Anyway, done some testing, not really on form today, but Dr Chaos got 300 RP and irock got 485. Anyone who wants a test, remember you can just arrange a time with a leader.

@Ninja Dog, you seem pretty good, I think it'd be beneficial to arrange a test before it's too late.
    Damnit, I should have taken Psycho or Seiste as my Partner. But until you fill out a team name and form and stuff, no entry!

War team will bedecided on saturday. Battle me before then, and send me messages recommending people or stuffs.

People of interest
    Psycho cut, Zachmac, Ninja dog, Ninja Dewott, Pory, Seiste, Irock/Sir conk.
    Last edited by Magicmonkey; 6th June 2012 at 11:09 PM.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

I like jhens better and it's just downright mean to try and pilfer a banner from him

Get Ready For The Rise Of The Beasts
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Tyoyo, did I assign you a Division?
    No, you did not. So you don't have to hunt it down, it was Amethyst, Zircon, Tourmaline, Citrine, Emerald.
    Last edited by Tyoyo3131; 7th June 2012 at 3:06 PM.

tyoyo or soperman wannateam up qith me?
    I'd love to :3
    D: I didn't even get a chance!
    Oh well have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Damnit, I should have taken Psycho or Seiste as my Partner. But until you fill out a team name and form and stuff, no entry!

War team will bedecided on saturday. Battle me before then, and send me messages recommending people or stuffs.

People of interest
    Psycho cut, Zachmac, Ninja dog, Ninja Dewott, Pory, Seiste, Irock/Sir conk.
    Can you give rank battles or whatever? I think I still need mine .__.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

For those who need a partner for Tag Team I still need one as well so just say.

and about the new crest stuff i'm not really sure as there are people on both sides so maybe i'll just flip a coin or something.
    Last edited by JhenMohranMH3; 7th June 2012 at 12:08 AM.

Push da button

Quote Originally Posted by TheBluePorygon View Post
    I still need a test battle. and are we supposed to keep track of our RP?
    No, that's my job, though I've been having trouble squeezing in time for it.
    I wish I could tell you. I just looked on the first page and it said I was Warrior rank.
    Well, I'm pretty sure you were that rank at the BA, so I placed you there. In fact, I was looking at the BA thread when I did it.

Now to update the new stuff. I think I have time to update the RP this time.

Edit: The search option isn't working, so I'll have to do it manually. Darnnit.
    Edit2: Finally did it, but haven't listed each person's crystals. I just don't know how to count how much each person has yet. I'll try and get them up soon.
    For those who need a partner for Tag Team I still need one as well so just say.
    You can team up with me if you'd like.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 7th June 2012 at 1:25 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Oh I just noticed if we need an IV Breeder, I can help (I'm not completely sure how to get all perfect IV's but I can do a fair job of getting at least 2 perfect IV's)

I've got a lot of time at the moment, so I'll be on PO for a while.

If one of you want to battle, I'm going to be on smogon's server and be going by Zachmac Latias or possibly Zachmac Voltturn.

Edit: I'm out of practice...I'm doing much worse then normal.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 7th June 2012 at 1:45 AM.

I've got a team set up to battle. But still unsure on certain techniques, like how to predict what'll happen stuff like that.

^Well, I'm done battling for today anyway. I almost thought I lost against resident evil there.

Your House: Citrine
    Opponent's House: Citrine
    Opponent's Name: Resident Evil
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win, erm, I think it was 3-0.
    Rate your performance out of 50: 30
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent: Does your *insert steel type here* have pursuit? I could of potentially trapped my Latios. Just remember that if a Latias uses Substitute, it's usually safe to assume it doesn't have HP fire.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: I'm a bit rusty. I almost lost from letting myself get in a calm mind war with a psyshock user. Biggest facepalm moment in a while, but I still managed to beat it even at plus 6 through tricky thinking by sacrificing my trick Rotom to lock it into psyshock and finish it with specially defensive Jirachi.

Well, Benjamin, do you have PO or just wifi? If PO do you want to hop on and I can help with some of the basics? :3 (Or if not I guess we can battle and chat through PM or something, but that's a lot more work -.-)
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Alright guys, finals coming up and I realized I might need to study a lot more than expected, so sorry ^^"

Still need my test however...

3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132

I'll be batling anybody if you want some points, and if the tutoring section gets up I'd like to be tutored.

Also wanna say my RP is exactly 500 right now, since I've been keeping track in case the leaders forget or don't update in a while.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    Well, Benjamin, do you have PO or just wifi? If PO do you want to hop on and I can help with some of the basics? :3 (Or if not I guess we can battle and chat through PM or something, but that's a lot more work -.-)
    Next time you're on let me know I have a team on PO ready to try like I said I just need to learn the basics of competitive battling

Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminLDuco View Post
    Next time you're on let me know I have a team on PO ready to try like I said I just need to learn the basics of competitive battling
    Well I'm building a new team right now, but I'll be on with it in 10-15 mins I think. Just 3 pokemon left to make. Which server do you use?
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

I have a question: Why do people in comp. battling choose Psyshock over Psychic? Psychic does more and has a chance to de-buff, where as psyshock just does physical damage with a special move. Is there really that many pokemon with higher Sp. Defs to warrant that, and if so what are some examples?

-Edit- Sorry for the double post

Team name: The Creepy Krookodiles
    Members: Dr.Chaos and The Mysterious Stranger
    Signature Pokemon: Gengar and Scizor

I figure I might as well put this up. What type of playstyle do each of you guys prefer? I am a real fan of bulky offense and just offensive teams in general.
    Witness the truly awesome power of my claimed Gyarados.

Gyarados used Epic Awesomeness!
    It's super effective!
    The foe lost OVER 9000% of its health!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero View Post
    "I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

I prefer an offensive playstyle. It just so happens that most of the pokemon that I really like are more offensive than defensive so that's usually how it works out. Because of that though I end up bringing in lower tier pokemon into my teams since A.) I use ones that I like over ones that are good, and B.) I feel like a lot of UU pokemon deserve more play time, especially since a lot of them are great attackers. An example that immediately comes to mind is my friend's Choice Banded Brave Bird Dodrio. That thing's a bamf xD

People, Guess who I found on PO? [CG-Killer]MONTY. I battled him. He forfieted after destroying his baton pass chain, 6-5.

Spoiler:- The Log:

Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    People, Guess who I found on PO? [CG-Killer]MONTY. I battled him. He forfieted after destroying his baton pass chain, 6-5.

Spoiler:- The Log:
    LOL he tried to challenge me but that was right when I asked you if you wanted to play a match so I declined. Good memories though xD

Would it be ok if I leave the clan and join again (in order to reset my record) I've been having alot of trouble lately but now I'm back to my old pokemon way getting like +10 streaks and what not and if not then it's ok (if I am able to restart I won't ask for a test battle and I'll only do this one time)

EDIT: Finally made a amazing team for the tourney (You're going to love it Magic ^^)
    Last edited by Grand Supreme Kai; 7th June 2012 at 7:23 AM.

Page 21 of 421 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast