Page 216 of 421 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

  1. #5376
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In a cave. With a Sneasel :)
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Sorry I haven't been on much. Our internet was down. (we used up our broadband for the month)

    Hello any new members (and old ones).

    Yes, we beat TA! Good job peoples.


    R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

  2. #5377
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Your House:Citrine
    Opponent's House:Tourmaline
    Opponent's Name:Lionhead
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score:Win 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50:45
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:45
    Any improvements for opponent:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:Wow that was close!

    Credit to iPokemon^


  3. #5378
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Announcement
    Whilst smogon is testing garchomp, and PO is testing kyurem-B for over used, please do not use these in on record clan matches without permission from your opponent.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  4. #5379
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chillin' in my bathtub
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Announcement
    Whilst smogon is testing garchomp, and PO is testing kyurem-B for over used, please do not use these in on record clan matches without permission from your opponent.
    Kyurem-B? Really? With record-breaking stats and coverage? That's ridiculous.

    Updated Citrine Records.


    This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

  5. #5380
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Sorry I haven't been on PO at all guys. The cord i use to charge my laptop (which has PO on it) is broken and I can't charge my laptop...So until i get a new one i'll try and be active on here! Yay us for beating TA!! Also, the Manhattan project sounds pretty cool. I wanna see how that turns out.


    TMP Symbols:


  6. #5381
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Astral Plane
    Posts
    1,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blueman View Post
    im being a good sprotsmanship psy how about you just think before you speak lol i sound like my teacher it was off
    No, you're not. You keep changing your mind mid battle about whether it's on. If you don't want to have on record losses, then stop asking for on record battles every second of every day.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

  7. #5382
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rivet City
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Announcement
    Whilst smogon is testing garchomp, and PO is testing kyurem-B for over used, please do not use these in on record clan matches without permission from your opponent.
    Huh...I thought for sure Kyurem-B would get the boot...that thing's a monster >.>
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  8. #5383
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Serebii
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Just like to point out that since we use smogon tiers, we could never use Kyurem-B anyways, unless it's unbanned in smogon too.


  9. #5384
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Just to let you guys know about Kyurem-B, it does have amazing stats but it is rocks weak, almost completely walled by Ferro and Skarm, easily revenged by Scizor and Scarf Terrakion + many others, poor speed as well as other factors. While it does have a great offensive STAB combination, it can be kept in line with very common pokes, plus it has a pretty poor movepool. While I'm not saying it should be OU, it does warrent an OU test at least. Think of it as a combination of Haxorus and regular Kyurem, just not as good =]

  10. #5385
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I dunt hav
    Posts
    931

    Default

    I should probalby post more on the thread, but Prohawk, if you're facing a Kyurem-B in Hail, you're pretty much ****ed up, as Blizzard defeats much thing Hp Fire from that thing 2HKO's both Ferro and Skarm, otherwise it runs Blizzard which would do a bunch too, it and ofcourse people know Scizor counters it, get a Magnezone for example, or even a Skarm, Skarm can take Scarf-Terrakion with ease, also Scizor, Kyurem-B, is too broken in OU.

  11. #5386
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    I should probalby post more on the thread, but Prohawk, if you're facing a Kyurem-B in Hail, you're pretty much ****ed up, as Blizzard defeats much thing Hp Fire from that thing 2HKO's both Ferro and Skarm, otherwise it runs Blizzard which would do a bunch too, it and ofcourse people know Scizor counters it, get a Magnezone for example, or even a Skarm, Skarm can take Scarf-Terrakion with ease, also Scizor, Kyurem-B, is too broken in OU.
    If you're going to look at it from a special aspect, Regular Kyurem outclasses it since it has higher SpAtk and the same speed and I don't remember Kyurem being broken in OU. Maybe a mixed set with be it's most lethal, with a Scarf. But even then it's slower then a lot of Scarfers and if the opp has any steel types left then it needs to be played with proper prediction

  12. #5387
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chillin' in my bathtub
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    If you're going to look at it from a special aspect, Regular Kyurem outclasses it since it has higher SpAtk and the same speed and I don't remember Kyurem being broken in OU. Maybe a mixed set with be it's most lethal, with a Scarf. But even then it's slower then a lot of Scarfers and if the opp has any steel types left then it needs to be played with proper prediction
    Still, you could apply the logic to quite a few other pokemon in Ubers. Regardless of the fact that he is a relatively slower Scarfer, Kyurem-B has huge Attack, and if he gets off a hit, he can wreck every pokemon in the game that isn't Steel type. Every pokemon. He's just too strong.


    This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

  13. #5388
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Still, you could apply the logic to quite a few other pokemon in Ubers. Regardless of the fact that he is a relatively slower Scarfer, Kyurem-B has huge Attack, and if he gets off a hit, he can wreck every pokemon in the game that isn't Steel type. Every pokemon. He's just too strong.
    I do agree, it is a massive Attack stat, but after 1 DD Haxorus is stronger, plus has a far better movepool (seriously guys, the movepool is terrible for Kyurem-B) and Hax has a higher base speed too. Haxorus can wreck every poke in the game, even steel types due to the larger movepool but I don't see bans for Hax. Just give Kyurem-B its test, maybe it is really broken, maybe we're just a bit intimidated of its base attack stat.

  14. #5389
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Just to let you guys know about Kyurem-B, it does have amazing stats but it is rocks weak, almost completely walled by Ferro and Skarm, easily revenged by Scizor and Scarf Terrakion + many others, poor speed as well as other factors. While it does have a great offensive STAB combination, it can be kept in line with very common pokes, plus it has a pretty poor movepool. While I'm not saying it should be OU, it does warrent an OU test at least. Think of it as a combination of Haxorus and regular Kyurem, just not as good =]
    banded outrage 2hko's ferrothorn. Power herb freeze shock can OHKO it. Fusion bolt skarm. Enough sp atk to make amazing mixed sets. second highest BST in the game. It bbrings mag2drag to a whole new level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    I do agree, it is a massive Attack stat, but after 1 DD Haxorus is stronger, plus has a far better movepool (seriously guys, the movepool is terrible for Kyurem-B) and Hax has a higher base speed too. Haxorus can wreck every poke in the game, even steel types due to the larger movepool but I don't see bans for Hax. Just give Kyurem-B its test, maybe it is really broken, maybe we're just a bit intimidated of its base attack stat.
    It is a great scarf/banded user, as it has more attack than a terrakion on drugs.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  15. #5390
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    banded outrage 2hko's ferrothorn. Power herb freeze shock can OHKO it. Fusion bolt skarm. Enough sp atk to make amazing mixed sets. second highest BST in the game. It bbrings mag2drag to a whole new level.


    It is a great scarf/banded user, as it has more attack than a terrakion on drugs.
    So it has no solid counter (depending on the set). Neither does Terrakion (bar lolGolurk and in bw2 Landorus-T), which has always been OU since BW1. It will likely be treated the same, easily revenged but something will have to go down in order to kill it. I do agree about the Mag2Drag team though. Prepare for dragon spam..

  16. #5391
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House:
    Opponent's Name: Kaixet
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: Naw
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Nope

        Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:


    http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  17. #5392
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Dr. Chaos
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 20
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any improvements for opponent: Played well
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Nope gg

        Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:


    http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  18. #5393
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I dunt hav
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    So it has no solid counter (depending on the set). Neither does Terrakion (bar lolGolurk and in bw2 Landorus-T), which has always been OU since BW1. It will likely be treated the same, easily revenged but something will have to go down in order to kill it. I do agree about the Mag2Drag team though. Prepare for dragon spam..
    Terrakion can easily be countered, when scarfed and you know it's gonna do CC, switch in to Gengar, Dragonite, Landorus-T or something. Only scarf outspeeds Gengar, with Stone edge scarf you can easily switch in to either a bit defensive Steel type or Donphan or so. Behind sub, Gengar can take it down with Destiny Bond, Skarmory can whirwind it out, Hippo too, and faster Sash mons can revenge too. Scizor can revenge, same with Scarfrachi, Mach Puncher or Bullet Punchers, hell, even Azumarill, Feraligatr and Scraftoad can kill it. And of course there are many, many other Poke's who can do so. (well maybe not that many, but I'm sure a few will.)


    Edit: Superstar, double posting is baaaad, you're a baaaaad member, no cookies for you today.

  19. #5394
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    Terrakion can easily be countered, when scarfed and you know it's gonna do CC, switch in to Gengar, Dragonite, Landorus-T or something. Only scarf outspeeds Gengar, with Stone edge scarf you can easily switch in to either a bit defensive Steel type or Donphan or so. Behind sub, Gengar can take it down with Destiny Bond, Skarmory can whirwind it out, Hippo too, and faster Sash mons can revenge too. Scizor can revenge, same with Scarfrachi, Mach Puncher or Bullet Punchers, hell, even Azumarill, Feraligatr and Scraftoad can kill it. And of course there are many, many other Poke's who can do so. (well maybe not that many, but I'm sure a few will.)


    Edit: Superstar, double posting is baaaad, you're a baaaaad member, no cookies for you today.
    The thing is, when you say counter you have to imagine switching in on the worst possible move and attacking back and killing, or forcing it out. Like saying that Heatran counters Ninetales, since Ninetails can't touch Heatran, but Heatran can hit Tails with Earth power. If Terrakion is on the field and you have no idea what set it is, only Golurk and Landorus-T can counter it (i.e, take a hit and force it out/ko it back). Every other poke can be OHKO'd or 2HKO'd, depending on the set which makes it nigh uncounterable

  20. #5395
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I dunt hav
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    The thing is, when you say counter you have to imagine switching in on the worst possible move and attacking back and killing, or forcing it out. Like saying that Heatran counters Ninetales, since Ninetails can't touch Heatran, but Heatran can hit Tails with Earth power. If Terrakion is on the field and you have no idea what set it is, only Golurk and Landorus-T can counter it (i.e, take a hit and force it out/ko it back). Every other poke can be OHKO'd or 2HKO'd, depending on the set which makes it nigh uncounterable
    You don't know the set of Kyurem-B either. it can be a sub, band, scarf or special. Just sayin'
    Of course you're right. But most of the time you know what kinda set the Terrakion has, if it switches in at your +1 spe DD for example, you're kinda sure it's scarfed. But if you don't know what set the Terrakion has, it can be dangerous, but that's with every pokemon

  21. #5396
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    You don't know the set of Kyurem-B either. it can be a sub, band, scarf or special. Just sayin'
    Of course you're right. But most of the time you know what kinda set the Terrakion has, if it switches in at your +1 spe DD for example, you're kinda sure it's scarfed. But if you don't know what set the Terrakion has, it can be dangerous, but that's with every pokemon
    About Kyurem-B, you are right. But it kinda proves my point. It's the same situation as Terrakion (really hard hitter, no sold counter, easily revenged), so it deserves at least a test.

    And yes, I see where you're coming from. Usually you can predict the Terrakion, but you know if you get it wrong...well it doesn't take much to get a Terrakion sweep going. And most pokes have quite a few solid counters. Terrakion (and yes, Kyurem-B) not so much

  22. #5397
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I dunt hav
    Posts
    931

    Default

    @Prohawk, I'm on my 3ds, so no more long arguing ):


    Terrakion and Kyurem-B both don't have much counters, however Kyurem-B has better overall stats, and can run a mixed set to get rid of Gliscors, Skarms etc. while Terrakion doesn't. They actually both are a bit too overpowered in OU, but they're too weak for Uber, but Uber doesn't care (Excadrill), so I'd say at least dump Kyurem-B back to Uber.

  23. #5398
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    101

    Default

    idk, i've seen a kyu-b on every ou team since the unban, and i haven't had too much of a problem.


    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

        Spoiler:- Credit:

  24. #5399
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    @Prohawk, I'm on my 3ds, so no more long arguing ):


    Terrakion and Kyurem-B both don't have much counters, however Kyurem-B has better overall stats, and can run a mixed set to get rid of Gliscors, Skarms etc. while Terrakion doesn't. They actually both are a bit too overpowered in OU, but they're too weak for Uber, but Uber doesn't care (Excadrill), so I'd say at least dump Kyurem-B back to Uber.
    I would agree with this. I do like that they're at least testing Kyurem-B in OU and giving it a shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    idk, i've seen a kyu-b on every ou team since the unban, and i haven't had too much of a problem.
    I also agree with this. When I'm using it, I find it a tad too slow to do much more than take out 1 poke and when facing it I can deal with it pretty easily due to Ice being a horrible defensive typing

  25. #5400
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I dunt hav
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Lol, they should give Kyurem-B Dragon Dance.

    Well, tomorrow more arguing...

    ♪That is a lie,
    Music is dead,
    That's all I've gotta say, I'm going to bed.
    (*Drop*)♪

Page 216 of 421 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •