Page 216 of 421 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Sorry I haven't been on much. Our internet was down. (we used up our broadband for the month)

Hello any new members (and old ones).

Yes, we beat TA! Good job peoples.

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Your House:Citrine
    Opponent's House:Tourmaline
    Opponent's Name:Lionhead
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score:Win 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50:45
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:45
    Any improvements for opponent:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:Wow that was close!

Credit to iPokemon^

Announcement
    Whilst smogon is testing garchomp, and PO is testing kyurem-B for over used, please do not use these in on record clan matches without permission from your opponent.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Announcement
    Whilst smogon is testing garchomp, and PO is testing kyurem-B for over used, please do not use these in on record clan matches without permission from your opponent.
    Kyurem-B? Really? With record-breaking stats and coverage? That's ridiculous.

Updated Citrine Records.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Sorry I haven't been on PO at all guys. The cord i use to charge my laptop (which has PO on it) is broken and I can't charge my laptop...So until i get a new one i'll try and be active on here! Yay us for beating TA!! Also, the Manhattan project sounds pretty cool. I wanna see how that turns out.

TMP Symbols:

Quote Originally Posted by blueman View Post
    im being a good sprotsmanship psy how about you just think before you speak lol i sound like my teacher it was off
    No, you're not. You keep changing your mind mid battle about whether it's on. If you don't want to have on record losses, then stop asking for on record battles every second of every day.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Announcement
    Huh...I thought for sure Kyurem-B would get the boot...that thing's a monster >.>
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Just like to point out that since we use smogon tiers, we could never use Kyurem-B anyways, unless it's unbanned in smogon too.

Just to let you guys know about Kyurem-B, it does have amazing stats but it is rocks weak, almost completely walled by Ferro and Skarm, easily revenged by Scizor and Scarf Terrakion + many others, poor speed as well as other factors. While it does have a great offensive STAB combination, it can be kept in line with very common pokes, plus it has a pretty poor movepool. While I'm not saying it should be OU, it does warrent an OU test at least. Think of it as a combination of Haxorus and regular Kyurem, just not as good =]

I should probalby post more on the thread, but Prohawk, if you're facing a Kyurem-B in Hail, you're pretty much ****ed up, as Blizzard defeats much thing Hp Fire from that thing 2HKO's both Ferro and Skarm, otherwise it runs Blizzard which would do a bunch too, it and ofcourse people know Scizor counters it, get a Magnezone for example, or even a Skarm, Skarm can take Scarf-Terrakion with ease, also Scizor, Kyurem-B, is too broken in OU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    I should probalby post more on the thread, but Prohawk, if you're facing a Kyurem-B in Hail, you're pretty much ****ed up, as Blizzard defeats much thing Hp Fire from that thing 2HKO's both Ferro and Skarm, otherwise it runs Blizzard which would do a bunch too, it and ofcourse people know Scizor counters it, get a Magnezone for example, or even a Skarm, Skarm can take Scarf-Terrakion with ease, also Scizor, Kyurem-B, is too broken in OU.
    If you're going to look at it from a special aspect, Regular Kyurem outclasses it since it has higher SpAtk and the same speed and I don't remember Kyurem being broken in OU. Maybe a mixed set with be it's most lethal, with a Scarf. But even then it's slower then a lot of Scarfers and if the opp has any steel types left then it needs to be played with proper prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    If you're going to look at it from a special aspect, Regular Kyurem outclasses it since it has higher SpAtk and the same speed and I don't remember Kyurem being broken in OU. Maybe a mixed set with be it's most lethal, with a Scarf. But even then it's slower then a lot of Scarfers and if the opp has any steel types left then it needs to be played with proper prediction
    Still, you could apply the logic to quite a few other pokemon in Ubers. Regardless of the fact that he is a relatively slower Scarfer, Kyurem-B has huge Attack, and if he gets off a hit, he can wreck every pokemon in the game that isn't Steel type. Every pokemon. He's just too strong.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Still, you could apply the logic to quite a few other pokemon in Ubers. Regardless of the fact that he is a relatively slower Scarfer, Kyurem-B has huge Attack, and if he gets off a hit, he can wreck every pokemon in the game that isn't Steel type. Every pokemon. He's just too strong.
    I do agree, it is a massive Attack stat, but after 1 DD Haxorus is stronger, plus has a far better movepool (seriously guys, the movepool is terrible for Kyurem-B) and Hax has a higher base speed too. Haxorus can wreck every poke in the game, even steel types due to the larger movepool but I don't see bans for Hax. Just give Kyurem-B its test, maybe it is really broken, maybe we're just a bit intimidated of its base attack stat.

Just to let you guys know about Kyurem-B, it does have amazing stats but it is rocks weak, almost completely walled by Ferro and Skarm, easily revenged by Scizor and Scarf Terrakion + many others, poor speed as well as other factors. While it does have a great offensive STAB combination, it can be kept in line with very common pokes, plus it has a pretty poor movepool. While I'm not saying it should be OU, it does warrent an OU test at least. Think of it as a combination of Haxorus and regular Kyurem, just not as good =]
    banded outrage 2hko's ferrothorn. Power herb freeze shock can OHKO it. Fusion bolt skarm. Enough sp atk to make amazing mixed sets. second highest BST in the game. It bbrings mag2drag to a whole new level.
    I do agree, it is a massive Attack stat, but after 1 DD Haxorus is stronger, plus has a far better movepool (seriously guys, the movepool is terrible for Kyurem-B) and Hax has a higher base speed too. Haxorus can wreck every poke in the game, even steel types due to the larger movepool but I don't see bans for Hax. Just give Kyurem-B its test, maybe it is really broken, maybe we're just a bit intimidated of its base attack stat.
    It is a great scarf/banded user, as it has more attack than a terrakion on drugs.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

banded outrage 2hko's ferrothorn. Power herb freeze shock can OHKO it. Fusion bolt skarm. Enough sp atk to make amazing mixed sets. second highest BST in the game. It bbrings mag2drag to a whole new level.

It is a great scarf/banded user, as it has more attack than a terrakion on drugs.
    So it has no solid counter (depending on the set). Neither does Terrakion (bar lolGolurk and in bw2 Landorus-T), which has always been OU since BW1. It will likely be treated the same, easily revenged but something will have to go down in order to kill it. I do agree about the Mag2Drag team though. Prepare for dragon spam..

Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House:
    Opponent's Name: Kaixet
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: Naw
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Nope

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#

Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Dr. Chaos
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 20
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any improvements for opponent: Played well
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Nope gg

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#

So it has no solid counter (depending on the set). Neither does Terrakion (bar lolGolurk and in bw2 Landorus-T), which has always been OU since BW1. It will likely be treated the same, easily revenged but something will have to go down in order to kill it. I do agree about the Mag2Drag team though. Prepare for dragon spam..
    Terrakion can easily be countered, when scarfed and you know it's gonna do CC, switch in to Gengar, Dragonite, Landorus-T or something. Only scarf outspeeds Gengar, with Stone edge scarf you can easily switch in to either a bit defensive Steel type or Donphan or so. Behind sub, Gengar can take it down with Destiny Bond, Skarmory can whirwind it out, Hippo too, and faster Sash mons can revenge too. Scizor can revenge, same with Scarfrachi, Mach Puncher or Bullet Punchers, hell, even Azumarill, Feraligatr and Scraftoad can kill it. And of course there are many, many other Poke's who can do so. (well maybe not that many, but I'm sure a few will.)

Edit: Superstar, double posting is baaaad, you're a baaaaad member, no cookies for you today.

Terrakion can easily be countered, when scarfed and you know it's gonna do CC, switch in to Gengar, Dragonite, Landorus-T or something. Only scarf outspeeds Gengar, with Stone edge scarf you can easily switch in to either a bit defensive Steel type or Donphan or so. Behind sub, Gengar can take it down with Destiny Bond, Skarmory can whirwind it out, Hippo too, and faster Sash mons can revenge too. Scizor can revenge, same with Scarfrachi, Mach Puncher or Bullet Punchers, hell, even Azumarill, Feraligatr and Scraftoad can kill it. And of course there are many, many other Poke's who can do so. (well maybe not that many, but I'm sure a few will.)

Edit: Superstar, double posting is baaaad, you're a baaaaad member, no cookies for you today.
    The thing is, when you say counter you have to imagine switching in on the worst possible move and attacking back and killing, or forcing it out. Like saying that Heatran counters Ninetales, since Ninetails can't touch Heatran, but Heatran can hit Tails with Earth power. If Terrakion is on the field and you have no idea what set it is, only Golurk and Landorus-T can counter it (i.e, take a hit and force it out/ko it back). Every other poke can be OHKO'd or 2HKO'd, depending on the set which makes it nigh uncounterable

The thing is, when you say counter you have to imagine switching in on the worst possible move and attacking back and killing, or forcing it out. Like saying that Heatran counters Ninetales, since Ninetails can't touch Heatran, but Heatran can hit Tails with Earth power. If Terrakion is on the field and you have no idea what set it is, only Golurk and Landorus-T can counter it (i.e, take a hit and force it out/ko it back). Every other poke can be OHKO'd or 2HKO'd, depending on the set which makes it nigh uncounterable
    You don't know the set of Kyurem-B either. it can be a sub, band, scarf or special. Just sayin'
    Of course you're right. But most of the time you know what kinda set the Terrakion has, if it switches in at your +1 spe DD for example, you're kinda sure it's scarfed. But if you don't know what set the Terrakion has, it can be dangerous, but that's with every pokemon

You don't know the set of Kyurem-B either. it can be a sub, band, scarf or special. Just sayin'
    Of course you're right. But most of the time you know what kinda set the Terrakion has, if it switches in at your +1 spe DD for example, you're kinda sure it's scarfed. But if you don't know what set the Terrakion has, it can be dangerous, but that's with every pokemon
    About Kyurem-B, you are right. But it kinda proves my point. It's the same situation as Terrakion (really hard hitter, no sold counter, easily revenged), so it deserves at least a test.

And yes, I see where you're coming from. Usually you can predict the Terrakion, but you know if you get it wrong...well it doesn't take much to get a Terrakion sweep going. And most pokes have quite a few solid counters. Terrakion (and yes, Kyurem-B) not so much

@Prohawk, I'm on my 3ds, so no more long arguing ):

Terrakion and Kyurem-B both don't have much counters, however Kyurem-B has better overall stats, and can run a mixed set to get rid of Gliscors, Skarms etc. while Terrakion doesn't. They actually both are a bit too overpowered in OU, but they're too weak for Uber, but Uber doesn't care (Excadrill), so I'd say at least dump Kyurem-B back to Uber.

idk, i've seen a kyu-b on every ou team since the unban, and i haven't had too much of a problem.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

@Prohawk, I'm on my 3ds, so no more long arguing ):

Terrakion and Kyurem-B both don't have much counters, however Kyurem-B has better overall stats, and can run a mixed set to get rid of Gliscors, Skarms etc. while Terrakion doesn't. They actually both are a bit too overpowered in OU, but they're too weak for Uber, but Uber doesn't care (Excadrill), so I'd say at least dump Kyurem-B back to Uber.
    I would agree with this. I do like that they're at least testing Kyurem-B in OU and giving it a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    idk, i've seen a kyu-b on every ou team since the unban, and i haven't had too much of a problem.
    I also agree with this. When I'm using it, I find it a tad too slow to do much more than take out 1 poke and when facing it I can deal with it pretty easily due to Ice being a horrible defensive typing

Lol, they should give Kyurem-B Dragon Dance.

Well, tomorrow more arguing...

♪That is a lie,
    Music is dead,
    That's all I've gotta say, I'm going to bed.
    (*Drop*)♪

Page 216 of 421 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast