Page 219 of 421 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    Shut up Jonah. I am the master of multiple alts. I even stole your alts and made them mine

(11:08:54) ±Dratini: Your alts are: [ba] eaglehawk,[cg] eagle,[cg] eaglehawk,[cg] voidbox serpy,cptn ballsack,eagle hawk,eaglebird,eaglehawk,huzzah,schrodinger's cat,slurpitnc,voidbox,voidbox serp,voidbox serpy,cptn. ballsack,christopher turk,[cg] cptn. ballsack,[cg]christopher turk,[cg]eaglehawk,[cg]the janitor,[cg] professorhawker,[cg] cvghasdga,[hero] revliskwols,[cg] john dorian,[cg] carla espinosa,[cg] elliot reid,[cg] kwahorp,[cg] 700drazirahc,_+genesect,destroyer 39,sieste23,percival ulysses cox,houseofblues,houseofeagle,ted buckland,bobby kelso,houseofdeeperblues,the monster herpes,houseofhawks,andreas thorkildsen,jan selezny,sunoypa,slagslapping,missy franklin,zachmac torna,blue harvest pineco,[cg] eagle hawk,apaturescience,princessleia,[cg] princessleia,iwannagotofriendly's,goldendexto45,sa turn da bawss!,samaster14,[cg] jonah the fish,[cg] jonah the sad,the raptor house,the warhawks,wilbur78,mumra2k,fukinfireberry!,red apricorn,red haxorus *****,red haxorus b!tch,barney the savage,red prohawk,red zachmac,fruity pebbles.,cinnamontoastcrunch,misty may treanor,god of hinduism,god of sex priapus,pkmn trainer tepig,[cg] kwahelgae,red ranger,marmalade20001,themoustacheofchamps,magitro llingalicorn,magictrollinqalicorn,[cg] e.a.g.l.e.h.w.k,[cg] e.a.g.l.e.,birdoyoshi22,dauqskcirb,keshorn walcott,necromancer449,[cg] necromancer449,kangaroo steaks,the janitor,sinbad19993,squire,citrine champions,gangnam style psy,gangnam style 강남스타일,[cg] reds,[cg]golds,[cg]pearls,wisconsonian cheese,thewhitetowninnewark,sugaabsol993,fishbonz1 13,[cg] eagelhawk,[cg] eaglehawks,トトロ,ススワタリ,となりのトトロ,孙悟空,tribecastan,alvin ailey,u.s.s. nimitz,borat !,u.s.s. missouri,u.s.s. new jersey,air force one
    Wait, I phrased that wrong. I meant multiple tabs at once.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

WB Psycho, Grats Goomi and Soper (Blues you failed me... >.>)
    And why does the team has 7 members?
    And USA, Mirror Coat is the move for Blastoise, in combination with Toxic/Roar and Rapid Spin.
    ollp
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Your House: Zircon
    Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Ricko
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50:
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:
    Any improvements for opponent:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    -ATTENTION FELLOW CLANMATES-
    It seems that my newly purchased laptop is pretty up-to-date, and I would like to share something that will hopefully make your PO experience more enjoyable.
    When you have the chance, go to PO's server as normal. At the top of the window, click "battle options". Continue to uncheck the box labeled "old battle window".
    Then, challenge a fellow clanmate to test this before you go on the ladder and lose because you cant see anything.

DOING THIS WILL:
    -Enable animations. Yes-on PO.
    OR
    -Cause a white screen to appear, in which you wont be able to see much. e.i. Hp/status bar.

If the first occurs, enjoy.
    If the second occurs, or a variant thereof, follow the same steps that I gave you above this and CHECH the old battle window. Some computers wont work with the old battle window off.
    Happy Battling-BLUES
    Heck, I've been doing this since I first got on. I can't stand it the other way.

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    There may be an event weekend soon, so perhaps you can get some wins in then!
    Also I cannot take all credict for event weekends, call of duty deserves a mention.

Additionally a new tournament is being planned, and God I hope im not playing in the FRPL I have lost all NU exp because playing OU for war and TMP practice.
    You're our only active player, so sorry. Unless Loudredlou appears, you'll probably have to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    *gives TMS and Soper noogies*
    stopitowowowowstopitstopow
    Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    Heck, I've been doing this since I first got on. I can't stand it the other way.
    I didn't even know you could do that x)

By the, @Citrine: Eaglehawk is our only active winning battler. STEP IT UP PEOPLE! WE WERE LAST THIS MONTH. LAST.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    You're our only active player, so sorry. Unless Loudredlou appears, you'll probably have to play.

stopitowowowowstopitstopow

I didn't even know you could do that x)

By the, @Citrine: Eaglehawk is our only active winning battler. STEP IT UP PEOPLE! WE WERE LAST THIS MONTH. LAST.
    Zircon beat youuuu. :3 Even though Lode is are only real active battler too, and maybe TMS soon... WAIT. TMS. YESH. HIS WINS COUNT FOR ZIRCON NOW, DON'T THEY?

TMS, I'm fine being a Trainee, considering my terrible record early in the clan.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

What does it matter who wins DotM, anyway? We're all the same clan. It's just a perk, really. *shot all over and thrown off the cliff*
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Yeah, both you and Zachy are being dropped to Trainee, unless Zach actually quit the clan and is not on hiatus.
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

What does it matter who wins DotM, anyway? We're all the same clan. It's just a perk, really. *shot all over and thrown off the cliff*
    NO. CITRINE WILL ESTABLISH ITS DOMINANCE UNDER MY RULE.
    I mean... Uh... Under my... Um... supervision...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    Yeah, both you and Zachy are being dropped to Trainee, unless Zach actually quit the clan and is not on hiatus.
    He won't be back until October anyway, so it's going to be a loooooon hiatus.

Sparkbeat you're up for Mauville marauders

. . . crap, i was going by who hadn't gone for awhile.

Xulupah, I don't remember you getting injured, you are up.
    Last edited by Superpower Emboar; 3rd September 2012 at 9:54 PM.
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

Quote Originally Posted by Superpower Emboar View Post
    Sparkbeat you're up for Mauville marauders
    I'm injured bro, sorry. I won't be able to play until R7

It seems that my newly purchased laptop is pretty up-to-date, and I would like to share something that will hopefully make your PO experience more enjoyable.
    When you have the chance, go to PO's server as normal. At the top of the window, click "battle options". Continue to uncheck the box labeled "old battle window".
    Then, challenge a fellow clanmate to test this before you go on the ladder and lose because you cant see anything.

DOING THIS WILL:
    OR
    -Cause a white screen to appear, in which you wont be able to see much. e.i. Hp/status bar.

If the second occurs, or a variant thereof, follow the same steps that I gave you above this and CHECH the old battle window. Some computers wont work with the old battle window off.
    Happy Battling-BLUES
    you are my new favorite person , of like all time
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

He's mine.
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Updated stuff.

A notice that I won't be able to get on PO for a while, sorry!

Also, I think that Citrine and Zircon's post ownership changes are imminent...
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

DOING THIS WILL:
    OR

Happy Battling-BLUES
    This. Is. Glorious!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    Zircon beat youuuu. :3 Even though Lode is are only real active battler too, and maybe TMS soon... WAIT. TMS. YESH. HIS WINS COUNT FOR ZIRCON NOW, DON'T THEY?
    Lode, Sky, Tormented....I'm sure there are more

=O Inter clan rivalry

Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    He's mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    This. Is. Glorious!!!!
    You may all thank my new laptop =]

Also, I saw something about weekend events or something...I wonder if this will will allow for some competative fun in-clan and award RP/Crystals

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
    I guess me being on and seeing you all the time means nothing :'(. EDIT: just noticed it said battler.... i do that too though just not to often xD

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
        Spoiler:- Psycho Cut makes an important announcement:

-----

Ok, now on to a more 'normal' post. There are various things to address, so I believe it is time to bring out the underlined and emboldened subheadings:

1) Division of The Month

As per the new system, this month's scores had last month's scores subtracted from them, to reveal who had done the best this month. For this reason, the scores are rather a lot lower than last month. Also, while I collaborated Citrine and Zircon's updates as best I could, they may not be entirely accurate. Corrections, proven, would be most welcome!

Spoiler:- 5th Place:

Spoiler:- 4th Place:

Spoiler:- 3rd Place:

Spoiler:- 2nd Place:

Spoiler:- And the Winners!:

Congratulations to all those who've battled to raise their Division's scores!
    And to anyone who listened to me rant about how i would make zircon come in 4th.... there we go. along help from the rest of zircon of course
    Last edited by -Sky; 3rd September 2012 at 10:36 PM. Reason: i don't read things
    Apprentice of Blues
    R.I.P. Crystalline Guard
        Spoiler:- Memories:

Spoiler:- TMP badges:

Credit to Prohawk for the userbar and Jhen for the banner!

amethyst mostlyupdated, finish later. BATTLE RECORD SECTION CORRECT, RANKING IS NOT.

Also this is me trolling a troll.
        Spoiler:- logs:
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Forum Name: A Moon Gust
    PO Name*: A Moon Gust
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): N/A
    Timezone (in GMT)***:EST (GMT -5)
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Sacred Tourmaline
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 2.365/10
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I used to be a good battler back in the day but then I quit because of a reason I'll rather not mention. Anyways, I'm back and wish to battle more

Quote Originally Posted by A Moon Gust View Post
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I used to be a good battler back in the day but then I quit because of a reason I'll rather not mention. Anyways, I'm back and wish to battle more
    Accepted into Tourmaline, they just lost Mparr so this is good.

amethyst mostlyupdated, finish later. BATTLE RECORD SECTION CORRECT, RANKING IS NOT.

I quite literally rofled.
    2.365? Sounds legit :P
    Welcome to the clan!

Oh, and I updated the first post
    Last edited by Soperman; 4th September 2012 at 2:11 AM.

LOL I enjoyed this greatly.
    So modest. You're still a really great battler from what I saw during your test battle!
    So Welcome to the clan and enjay!
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

i would ENJAY my time and thank you for your comments on my battling skills, I barely battle at all but want to battle more

Okay, I have partially updated the zircon post and am currently in the process of continuing to do so. So bear with me.

Page 219 of 421 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast