Page 252 of 421 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

I know someone asked about what the font that everyone uses is. I've found it after about 5 minutes of looking. Here is a link to anyone who wants it: http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=visitor.
    Witness the truly awesome power of my claimed Gyarados.

Gyarados used Epic Awesomeness!
    It's super effective!
    The foe lost OVER 9000% of its health!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero View Post
    "I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

Your House:Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Zircon
    Opponent's Name:Kaixet
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 36
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: nope
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Not really was very haxy
    Last edited by Eliteknight; 20th September 2012 at 7:29 AM.

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Mitsuhide View Post
    Yeah...ehh...sorry about the hopping, but LF shut down, and PR, umm..above post? so I had no choice but to move out. So, yeah. Sorry bout the clan-hopping. I know I'll start off from square 1. So, I apologize about that. I'm really sorry. I won't leave unless this place shuts down, which will probably never happen. So, I'm sorry about the clan-hopping. No hard feelings right? I hope? *weak smile* No, but guys, seriously, I had some family problems around those times, no joke. So, in case you think I'm lying about those, I'm not.
    Really?? Cause you joined PR exactly 91 minutes after leaving CG, and you joined LF exactly 5 minutes after leaving PR...Not sure what family problems they were, but if they got resolved that quickly you could have just rejoined CG. Btw, yea we can actually check things like timing
    Last edited by Prohawk; 20th September 2012 at 8:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Really?? Cause you joined PR exactly 91 minutes after leaving CG, and you joined LF exactly 5 minutes after leaving PR...Not sure what family problems they were, but if they got resolved that quickly you could have just rejoined CG. Btw, yea we can actually check things like timing
    Just give him a break. If he continues to clan hop, maybe, but he did apologize and say he'll try not to do it again.

Maybe if he does a couple more times, you can give him a hard time, but I don't see much of a reason right now. Especially if he's coming because his last clan broke down.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    If I get agitated or embarrassed, I have a tendency to say stupid things as a cover up. Think nothing of it.

Your House: Amethyst
    Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Sushi noodles
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 30
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent: Don't throw in the towel =]
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: If I had used my pirate team I probably would have done better haha..

Also I really hope all the battle records get updated tomorrow, so much rp has changed already that the rankings on the first page are almost irrelevant
    friday is a day of updates hopefully, I have set aside an hour for something important like tutoring and updating.
    Quote Originally Posted by gigaboost View Post
    I know ay... the pirate event day was a huge success, so many on battles.
    Us leaders do what we can. remember this weekend their is another event!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord Mitsuhide View Post
    Forum Name: Warlord Mitsuhide
    PO Name*: Warlord Mitsuhide
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): Ehh..don't use Wi-fi
    Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT-7
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Zircon, Emerald, Amethyst, Citrine, Tourmaline
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!:ehh.. about 5/10
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Umm... was a previous member. Hope there are no hard feelings there. Left here, joined PR, Pr broke down, joined LF, LF broke down, so I came back here...Eh....so...yeah.
    Accepted into zircon. However if you leave again you will be unable to return.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Just give him a break. If he continues to clan hop, maybe, but he did apologize and say he'll try not to do it again.

Maybe if he does a couple more times, you can give him a hard time, but I don't see much of a reason right now. Especially if he's coming because his last clan broke down.
    I don't like clan hoppers, but people are people.

Pirate day is over, lots of battles done. I shall judge the teams over the weekend or before.

Also zach, I did say I needed entries before I got on, and you PM'd me about a minute after. But seeing as it wasn't exact timing, I'll let your entry in.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

so many pirate battles, wish i could have been on longer yesterday

FPRL managers - does anyone want me on their team?

Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    so many pirate battles, wish i could have been on longer yesterday
    Kinda makes you feel sorry for the people who hafta go through and count up the battles

Kinda makes you feel sorry for the people who hafta go through and count up the battles
    Same; I wish it was longer aswell

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

and not only that, but count the bonuses from winning/losing and pirate pokes and all that.
    there should be another event this weekend, but with the success of pirate day it will seem terrible.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Dangit. My power was out and I missed the deadline for my team. :/

Magicmonkey who won the nickname comp.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    Magicmonkey who won the nickname comp.
    It's not a nickname comp :P

Ceci n'est pas une Meloetta. Credit to JhenMohran for the banner, and prohawk for the userbars.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    FPRL managers - does anyone want me on their team?
    Hey, you should contact Tyoyo and join the Goldenrod Rangers ;D

Oh, and btw, today's my move-in day to my college dorm, so I'll be busy pretty much all day. I hope to be on later though!
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by gigaboost View Post
    It's not a nickname comp :P
    it should be!

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    Hey, you should contact Tyoyo and join the Goldenrod Rangers ;D

39573 RP a week is my fee

That's why I update as I read through the posts. Makes my life way easier on the long run.
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    Oh, and btw, today's my move-in day to my college dorm, so I'll be busy pretty much all day. I hope to be on later though!
    Good luck!
    Jeez, when I "met" you about a year ago, I thought you were like 12 .__.
    Maybe you still are. Who knows ;D

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Hey all .. just tallyed the scores .. after about 30 mins of hard maths

Just like to say gratz to HL who ranked up
    and EK who gained 430 RP in a day

Push da button

Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    Hey all .. just tallyed the scores .. after about 30 mins of hard maths

Just like to say gratz to HL who ranked up
    and EK who gained 430 RP in a day
    Does that include his test?

yesterdaqy (pirate day) i was not on any on record matche4s so you cant say that i was or else youre lying

BLUES Aprentice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! credits=Prohawk,jhen,Brutaka and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blueman View Post
    yesterdaqy (pirate day) i was not on any on record matche4s so you cant say that i was or else youre lying
    I don't think anyone did... Besides, nobody in our clan is stupid enough to do that.

[Shout in the background] Avast! What be that on the horizon?

*Picture the scene in Pirates of The Carribean 1 where Jack Sparrow is coming into port, standing on the mast of his 'ship', except it's me, not Sparrow. Don't forget the music*

(This be an exception, this not be a reason ter go postin' random pictures in the future, arrr!

[Shout in the background] Shiver me timbers, it be C'pn Psycho!

[C'pn Psycho speaking]

Arrrr! Ahoy there me hearties! Apologies fer me late arrival, I been busy pluderin' n' lootin' an' I had ter stop off at Tortuga as well. Anyway, it be a fine thing ter see so many Piratey Battles goin' on, and it be good ter see many of yerz makin' the most of yer excuse ter talk proper like me.

Anyway, as I be sayin', I be rarver busy right now, so there be no time fer me to write up yer mission thingies an get y'all ready fer yer second move. Still, that give the Citrine Team ter get their move in. I be a patient man, but mark me words, yer don't want t' be tryin' me patience... O' course, if ye has been held up by a Kraken attack, I think yer can be forgiven.

Remember, there still be 4 hours left of Pirate Day, so y'all have time ter do more piratey battles an' get yer name sumbission in, if yer 'aven't already. There be hordes o' swag as a reward, so really, y'all have no reason not to.

Finally, welcome aboard t'all the new recruits, we all be glad ter have ya as part of the motley crew. Make sure y'all be showin' up on the thread, and yer might not have ter walk the plank.

Arrr, that be all fer now!
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Blues
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 5-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 45
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 44.5
    Any improvements for opponent: never use Gengar, sux (I can't remember if you actually used Gengar, I thought I'd better tell you though)
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: OU vs OU

4 hours? really? Next time, let us know the event ends. I thought it was over already.

Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Bubby
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 45
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: don't bring in x right after you saw me ice beam your previous guy
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: 2 win streak, woo

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    4 hours? really? Next time, let us know the event ends. I thought it was over already.
    Well, I can't remember exactly, but looking through the battles, I'm pretty sure most piratey ones that were done fell into the 19th (today), so I changed it to today. It's up to you though, TMS, a lot of battles have been done, should we end it?
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Page 252 of 421 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast