Page 267 of 421 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,675 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Zircon
    Opponent's Name: Aeon
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 45
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 44
    Any improvements for opponent: ~
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Gengar sux
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

Your House: Amethyst
    Opponent's House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's Name: EK
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50:
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:
    Any improvements for opponent:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    Opponent's Name: Aeon
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 2-0

...True Story

Your House: Zircon
    Opponent's House: Toumaline
    Opponent's Name: Eliteknight
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50:
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:
    Any improvements for opponent:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: I actually won something!
    Last edited by Aeon™; 24th September 2012 at 1:43 AM.

Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Shepards High
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0

Also, GOML Aeon, dat was nawt hax

Default Core

Muskateeristic Survival

Virizion @ Life Orb
    Nature Naive
    Ability Justified
    Evs 4 Atk 252 SAtk 252 Spd
    Hidden Power (Ice)
    Close Combat
    Work Up
    Giga Drain
    Virozion is a piemon that is rarely seen in the ou metagame. However virizion is an amazing counter to rain and samd teams alike having the unique grass fighting typing that is only shared with breloom it can put the fear of god into politoed with a stab grassmmove and counter tyranitar simultaneously with close combat and potentially get an attack boost with justified. Close combat is obviously a stab attaci that will hit skarmory and tyranitar very hard after it gets a plus one attack boost from work up. Giga drain helps virizion dead counter politoed exceot potentially a scarf variant as it can sponge any of its hits even a ice beam or two depending on the spread. Hidden power ice will nail gliscor and dragonite that want to come in and wall it to infinity assuming sand veil. Naive nature is better for virizion over hasty as it allows virizion to take an unstab ice shard from donphan a little easier.

Heatran @ Leftovers
    Nature Modest
    Ability Flash Fire
    Evs 248 HP 252 SAtk 8 Spd
    Magma Storm
    Earth Power
    Sunny Day
    Solarbeam
    Say hello to heatran the pokemon that will troll you for days if played correctly. Now in the days when politoed threatens to rain the the parade and tyranitar will whip up a sandstorm there lays one hope, heatran. Heatran has one of the best signature moves around magma storm the move has 120 base power and can trap the opponent for 3-6 turns. Heatran commonly lures out these two pokemon and often can be the bane of heatrans existance howevwr heatran can trap these pokemon upon swotch in and then it can set up the sun to demolish the evildoers known as weather abusers. Heatran needs. minimal investment to trap a defensive politoed or tyranitar after which it can destroy with a no charge solarbeam. Finally earth power can hit opposing heatran assuming it can sponge a hit from the opposing heatran however look out for opposing baloon tran as they will troll the hero heatran right back.

Rotom Wash @ Leftovers
    Nature Modest
    Ability Levitate
    Evs 112 HP 252 SAtk 144 Spd
    Hydro Pump
    Volt Switch
    Willo-O-Wisp
    Pain Split
    Rotom wash is a pokemon that through the generation shift it gained a water typing and one of the most versatile moves i. The form ofmvolt switch a electric u turn. Hydro pump allows rotom wash to take on mamoswine which tye others hate with a capital H it also takes on heatran and hit scizor. Volt switch allows rotom wash to take on gyarados and predict the oppnent to switch out. Willo wisp allows rotom to cripple the opponents physical attackers such as lucario and tyranitar finally pain split to help heal rotom too bad it doesnt get recover. Rotom also helps form the classic fire water grass core.

Things the core wants
    [1]Walls
    [2]A Spinner
    [3]A U-Turner
    [4]Physical Attackers

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

^ I may rate later, but I have stuff to do right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    I don't even like this game any more
    Lol yeah, so much battling in the past few days and so much RP

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Your House: Emerald
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Nicolee
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: nope
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Hax won weather war

Your House:Tourmaline
    Opponent's Name: TMS
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: LOSE 3-0

Your House:Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Sparkbeat
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: WIN 4-0
    Last edited by Eliteknight; 24th September 2012 at 2:06 AM.

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Kennedy
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 3-0
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 44.99
    Any improvements for opponent: nope
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: NU tier, good game

LAST DOUBLE POINTS MATCH for a while I guess

The event has ended! Congrats to all the rank ups!

Running time: Over.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ps39f8ba1c.jpg
    Oh wait i dont care its a game guys deal with it
    Warning picture is evil }
    Last edited by Usatoday; 24th September 2012 at 2:59 AM.

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post

NOOOOO it is over o well it was fun

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    NOOOOO it is over o well it was fun
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Muskateeristic Survival

Virizion @ Life Orb
    Nature Naive
    Ability Justified
    Hidden Power (Ice)
    Close Combat
    Work Up
    Giga Drain
    Virozion is a piemon that is rarely seen in the ou metagame. However virizion is an amazing counter to rain and samd teams alike having the unique grass fighting typing that is only shared with breloom it can put the fear of god into politoed with a stab grassmmove and counter tyranitar simultaneously with close combat and potentially get an attack boost with justified. Close combat is obviously a stab attaci that will hit skarmory and tyranitar very hard after it gets a plus one attack boost from work up. Giga drain helps virizion dead counter politoed exceot potentially a scarf variant as it can sponge any of its hits even a ice beam or two depending on the spread. Hidden power ice will nail gliscor and dragonite that want to come in and wall it to infinity assuming sand veil. Naive nature is better for virizion over hasty as it allows virizion to take an unstab ice shard from donphan a little easier.

Heatran @ Leftovers
    Nature Modest
    Ability Flash Fire
    Magma Storm
    Earth Power
    Sunny Day
    Solarbeam
    Say hello to heatran the pokemon that will troll you for days if played correctly. Now in the days when politoed threatens to rain the the parade and tyranitar will whip up a sandstorm there lays one hope, heatran. Heatran has one of the best signature moves around magma storm the move has 120 base power and can trap the opponent for 3-6 turns. Heatran commonly lures out these two pokemon and often can be the bane of heatrans existance howevwr heatran can trap these pokemon upon swotch in and then it can set up the sun to demolish the evildoers known as weather abusers. Heatran needs. minimal investment to trap a defensive politoed or tyranitar after which it can destroy with a no charge solarbeam. Finally earth power can hit opposing heatran assuming it can sponge a hit from the opposing heatran however look out for opposing baloon tran as they will troll the hero heatran right back.

Rotom Wash @ Leftovers
    Nature Modest
    Ability Levitate
    Hydro Pump
    Volt Switch
    Willo-O-Wisp
    Pain Split
    Rotom wash is a pokemon that through the generation shift it gained a water typing and one of the most versatile moves i. The form ofmvolt switch a electric u turn. Hydro pump allows rotom wash to take on mamoswine which tye others hate with a capital H it also takes on heatran and hit scizor. Volt switch allows rotom wash to take on gyarados and predict the oppnent to switch out. Willo wisp allows rotom to cripple the opponents physical attackers such as lucario and tyranitar finally pain split to help heal rotom too bad it doesnt get recover. Rotom also helps form the classic fire water grass core.

Things the core wants
    [1]Walls
    [2]A Spinner
    [3]A U-Turner
    [4]Physical Attackers
    For a Physical attacker/Spinner, why not Donphan? It fits both bills.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/108i5nb.png[/IMG]

Muskateeristic Survival

Virizion @ Life Orb
    Nature Naive
    Ability Justified
    Hidden Power (Ice)
    Close Combat
    Work Up
    Giga Drain

Heatran @ Leftovers
    Nature Modest
    Ability Flash Fire
    Magma Storm
    Earth Power
    Sunny Day
    Solarbeam

Rotom Wash @ Leftovers
    Nature Modest
    Ability Levitate
    Hydro Pump
    Volt Switch
    Willo-O-Wisp
    Pain Split

Things the core wants
    [1]Walls
    [2]A Spinner
    [3]A U-Turner
    [4]Physical Attackers
    rial virizons and brelooms break this core, while mamo, tornadus therian, and thundurus therain are major threats too :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/108i5nb.png[/IMG]
    lol

Last edited by Sheps™; 24th September 2012 at 2:38 AM.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Okay danger ill give you a task make a core with a virizion and lets compare

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

Guys, I thought of something. This could be a very far-fetched or a very innovative idea, so hear me out.

Jolteon@Flame Orb
    4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
    Modest/Timid
    Quick Feet
    -Thunderbolt
    -Shadow Ball
    -Hidden Power (Ice/Fighting)
    -Protect

Jolteon is already fast, but giving it a Quick Feet boost will make it faster than most if not all Scarf users. With this Speed boost, Jolteon can take down enemy scouts before they can U-turn/Volt Switch.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    Guys, I thought of something. This could be a very far-fetched or a very innovative idea, so hear me out.

Jolteon@Flame Orb
    4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
    Modest/Timid
    Quick Feet
    -Thunderbolt
    -Shadow Ball
    -Protect

Jolteon is already fast, but giving it a Quick Feet boost will make it faster than most if not all Scarf users. With this Speed boost, Jolteon can take down enemy scouts before they can U-turn/Volt Switch.
    Too gimmicky for your purpose, nobody is going to volt-switch on Jolteon anyway and once you see flame orb, you know it's running quick feet
    Last edited by Prohawk; 24th September 2012 at 4:11 AM.

Ice would be better and run it in rain with thunder and wosh and a spinner support i suggest cgansey and tentacruel as they can form the walls allowing politoed to go offensive id say quiet zero speed ovs specs with focus surf perish and i beam also throw in a fighting type either breloom or terrakion and a tornadus

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

I get what your trying to do, but I tried it on a Volt-turn team and it didnt do very well at all. Also, I like the core USA if its on a Voltturn team.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Jolteon@Flame Orb
    4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
    Modest/Timid
    Quick Feet
    -Thunderbolt
    -Shadow Ball
    -Protect

I don't really like having it burned, plus it has nothing on sciz. Unless one of those moves can OHKO. Plus, it won't work against scouts unless Jolteon is already in, plus already burned. So it work until turn 2, while most scouts will just switch out emediatly.

also, activity will drop now.

Finally! Jeez, that was an insane event...

Spoiler:- No.:
    I'd really prefer if you took this down. It's demeaning to our clan, and looks bad for our image.

Jolteon@Flame Orb
    4 HP/252 SAtk/252 Spe
    Modest/Timid
    Quick Feet
    -Thunderbolt
    -Shadow Ball
    -Protect

I like it! It's Scarf, but without the Scarf. It's begging for wish support tho.
    And Ice is better for Boltbeam.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Opponent's Name: Warlord Mistuhide
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent: Nope
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: gg

THIS COUNTS FOR DOUBLE POINTS STILL JUST DIDNT POST IN TIME
    but if you don't want to count it thats cool too

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Page 267 of 421 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast