Page 271 of 421 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,775 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    imma pm jhen ur art shop if thats ok so u can get employed here
    typo? XD ... welll anyways, a job? for me? <3

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Hey there =D

Did you do the banner in your sig?? Cause that is a sexy as banner
    Yes, i did it, its one of my oldest sigs of this year

EDIT OF THE EDIT :

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post

welcome. you will be place in division soon by a leader.
    for now join our channel on PO #Crystalline Guard. if you have any trouble finding it PM me [CG]BLUES on tohjo falls and Ill help you out.
    Oh, and you'll get along with eaglehawk.

:O, your own PO channel <3 .. im now downloading teh new PO so i can join
    Last edited by Darside; 25th September 2012 at 6:47 AM.

Your House:TEAM TOURMALINE
    Opponent's House:Emerald
    Opponent's Name:sushi_noodles/Cho'Gath
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score:win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50:35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:30
    Any improvements for opponent:~~~
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:Completely clean, except one miss that didn't really matter

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Lol love the new guy but i dont think zircon has gotten any new members recently

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Finally decided to skip through this weekend since it was mostly battle posts, i'm staying home from school because of my horrible immune system again, so i may be on after recovering. I really hate my immune system.

Anyway, I'm liking Battle factory more and more as time passes, so that's good. d
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

Quote Originally Posted by Darside View Post
    Forum Name: Darside
    PO Name*: Darside
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): None
    Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT-7
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:Tourmaline, the other ones are on the same level
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 8
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH SEXY LADY, OP OP OP OP OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!.....

well anyways, some people know me, so, why should i type this? :c
    ok, um, i dont know from what to start off, well i like to make signatures, and all that graphical things, i also like Battling
    WELCOME!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I agree with usa on this (about the Zircon thing).... though pretty solidly wants to go into tourmaline ......

Accepted .. for now .... TMS will probably agree to this

and coooooooooooool banner
    Last edited by JhenMohranMH3; 25th September 2012 at 4:48 PM.

Push da button

typo? XD ... welll anyways, a job? for me? <3

EDIT:

Yes, i did it, its one of my oldest sigs of this year

EDIT OF THE EDIT :

:O, your own PO channel <3 .. im now downloading teh new PO so i can join
    OOO Can you make banners like the ones Brutarka? made for the divisions in Legendary Forces?
    I seek to gain a banner of that sort of a gengar getting a shadow ball ready...

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Hehe, I noticed what you quoted ;D
    Oh yeah, I went back and looked at that xD;; I meant to make a comment on how ridiculous of an amount of RP that was for a test battle ._. like seriously xD

Forum Name: Darside
    PO Name*: Darside
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): None
    Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT-7
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:Tourmaline, the other ones are on the same level
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 8
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH SEXY LADY, OP OP OP OP OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!.....

well anyways, some people know me, so, why should i type this? :c
    ok, um, i dont know from what to start off, well i like to make signatures, and all that graphical things, i also like Battling
    Welcome on board Hope you enjoy your stay~
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    OOO Can you make banners like the ones Brutarka? made for the divisions in Legendary Forces?
    I seek to gain a banner of that sort of a gengar getting a shadow ball ready...
    hmmm.... maybe, or maybe not, its all about the render i use .

and thanks Hyper lugia

also, if zircon hasnt got any new members, well put me there, i didnt knew that they didnt had new members :c ... if you can/could transfer me to there, it would be awesome

In that case, welcome to zircon! Also, this fixes my problem. No art shops really have frag banners anymore, but apparently you can make them! That means soon, I'll probably be asking you to make a new Zircon banner! how exciting... Also, I recognize you from a clan. TET, maybe?

Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: BLUES
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 50
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 50
    Any improvements for opponent: Nope
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Holy **** that was a great game we both played almost perfectly, and hax was very minimal. Trick Room ftw.

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Yes, Zircon or Citrine I think for the new member. Welcome, anyway, whichever house you get put into!

Bit of a leader-activity post here. I've replied to all PMs and every Mission team will have received their Day 1 Narrative. However, I've not had time to update Win Loss Records, which I'll do tomorrow.

In other news, FRPL Round 6 has been delayed because of issues with two of the teams. Their managers have been notified, and have until tomorrow to address the problem. Regardless of whether they manage to or not, the FRPL will start tomorrow.

Speaking of the FRPL, it's not long until Season 1 Finishes. When Season 2 begins, we will be introducing Saffron and Castelia, the two teams for which there were not enough members when we started. These teams will be given a Budget, GL and Stage equal to the average of the other 8 teams, so they will not start at a disadvantage. I'd like anyone who fancies being a manager to consider taking on one of these teams, and anyone who'd like to be in a team should consider joining one. Yes, this is primarily directed at the influx of new members...

Oh and continuing to speak of the FRPL:

You'll notice that the League Table hasn't been updated in a while, this is due to the computers I have access to being a collective pain. It should get updated on Thursday, but until then, here's how things stand (and it has changed a lot).

1 - Mossdeep Giants - 13 PD - 13Pts
    2 - Nimbasa Night Riders - 4 PD - 9Pts
    3 - Pewter Powerhouses - 10 PD - 8Pts
    4 - Hearthome City - -3 PD - 8Pts
    5 - Veilstone Athletic - 3 PD - 6Pts
    6 - Ecruteak Dance T - 0 PD - 6Pts
    7 - Goldenrod Rangers - -10 PD - 5Pts
    8 - Mauville Marauders - -10 PD - 4Pts

Hopefully this should demostrate the importance of getting submissions in on time.

----

Finally, congratualtions to all the members who have ranked up recently. Good work everyone!
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Yes, Zircon or Citrine I think for the new member. Welcome, anyway, whichever house you get put into!

Bit of a leader-activity post here. I've replied to all PMs and every Mission team will have received their Day 1 Narrative. However, I've not had time to update Win Loss Records, which I'll do tomorrow.

In other news, FRPL Round 6 has been delayed because of issues with two of the teams. Their managers have been notified, and have until tomorrow to address the problem. Regardless of whether they manage to or not, the FRPL will start tomorrow.

Speaking of the FRPL, it's not long until Season 1 Finishes. When Season 2 begins, we will be introducing Saffron and Castelia, the two teams for which there were not enough members when we started. These teams will be given a Budget, GL and Stage equal to the average of the other 8 teams, so they will not start at a disadvantage. I'd like anyone who fancies being a manager to consider taking on one of these teams, and anyone who'd like to be in a team should consider joining one. Yes, this is primarily directed at the influx of new members...

You'll notice that the League Table hasn't been updated in a while, this is due to the computers I have access to being a collective pain. It should get updated on Thursday, but until then, here's how things stand (and it has changed a lot).

Hopefully this should demostrate the importance of getting submissions in on time.

----

Finally, congratualtions to all the members who have ranked up recently. Good work everyone!
    I am on it.

Oh, and can TMP symbols count for stuff? They are hard to get

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    In that case, welcome to zircon! Also, this fixes my problem. No art shops really have frag banners anymore, but apparently you can make them! That means soon, I'll probably be asking you to make a new Zircon banner! how exciting... Also, I recognize you from a clan. TET, maybe?

yuuuuuuups, TET , and Creamery Command, and Creamery Command 2.0 (AKA The Gentlemens Club)

and, why almost no one do frags anymore? those are awesome ._.

----

But pyscho, we want world cup!

----

Woo, Veilstone making a comeback

^^this

Tormented i need to find you meet me on the po server if im not there pm me

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

My House: Emerald
    Opponents House: Amethyst
    Opponents Name: Pro/Gambit/Burner
    Score: Win 2-1 (Forefeit)
    My Rating:
    Opponents Rating:
    Improvements: You need a counter for that thing you cursed at.
    Notes: GG

My House: Emerald
    Opponents House: Tourmaline
    Opponents Name: Supahstah
    Score: Win 1-0
    My Rating:
    Opponents Rating:
    Improvements:
    Notes: Very fun, close, legit, non haxy game. That Bastard had a rachi, so the fact that hax were minimal is a blessing to me I guess.
    Last edited by Sheps™; 26th September 2012 at 5:05 AM.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Pokemazter3001/ M4zz
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 48
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent: Playing against Trick Room really requires some clever switching, but your team was just weak to it -- your team is really proven I don't think you should change anything for such a gimmicky strategy
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Doom Desire is THE most underrated move in the game

Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 5-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 30
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any improvements for opponent: Naw
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: I hate that team. It's used so much for a reason. But yeah, if I predict right and get rocks up (or hell, the 50-50 shot of that one move hitting goes my way, or I don't miss and end up killing your weather inducer), then the game has a very different ending. Closer than it looks, is what I'm saying

Sorry for my inactivity guys, I've been really pressed for time lately.

Did I miss anything big(besides the most of double point weekend)?

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Sorry for my inactivity guys, I've been really pressed for time lately.

Did I miss anything big(besides the most of double point weekend)?

no 10chars

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Hm...it looks like Showdown is down. I guess I'll have to stick with PO tiers for testing my teams today.

Eh, I may as well work on a double battle team. I won't be able to use that on Showdown anyway.

Opponent's House: Citrine
    Opponent's Name: Avicii
    Rate your performance out of 50: 45
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Might end up using this team more often :O

Your House: Zircon
    Opponent's Name: M4zz
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: Nope
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Nope

I am on it.

Not all of them are hard to get. CC/metronome are far more luck based. Some dragonite shaped ones on the other hand......
    Quote Originally Posted by superstar View Post
    Rate your performance out of 50: 48
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent: Playing against Trick Room really requires some clever switching, but your team was just weak to it -- your team is really proven I don't think you should change anything for such a gimmicky strategy
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Doom Desire is THE most underrated move in the game

Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 5-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 30
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: I hate that team. It's used so much for a reason. But yeah, if I predict right and get rocks up (or hell, the 50-50 shot of that one move hitting goes my way, or I don't miss and end up killing your weather inducer), then the game has a very different ending. Closer than it looks, is what I'm saying
    If you have the logs for these games I'd like to see them.

Also please congratulate Superstar on making the war team reserves.
    Last edited by Magicmonkey; 26th September 2012 at 11:17 AM.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Not all of them are hard to get. CC/metronome are far more luck based. Some dragonite shaped ones on the other hand......

If you have the logs for these games I'd like to see them.

Also please congratulate Superstar on making the war team reserves.
    Nice jobs, superstar. congrats man.

Your House: Zircon
    Opponent's Name: Shepard/thegame
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0-1
    Rate your performance out of 50:
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:
    Any improvements for opponent:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Operation de-spam post successful.
    Last edited by Aeon™; 26th September 2012 at 10:33 PM.

Page 271 of 421 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371 ... LastLast