Page 281 of 421 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

TAKING POST #7001
    Also stating that I will simple change names to BLUES
    Also prohawk needs to update this badge case, as I finally beat EK...and the guy that won the game was:

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Mummyking is one, but that's only in doubles. Maybe Subking? Set up Sub, then DESTROY EVERYTHING
    You'll want max Attack for sure, and maybe also max HP. Scarf is definitely a good idea besides sub. Oh, and screens. Those are mandatory.
    Frankly, his ability is just so bad, there's no real reason to use him.

Or Mega Kick works, too :P
    Eh. The shaky accuracy could be a tad risky, because if you miss then it was all for nothing.

Just letting you guys know that I'm not dead, but my laptop was brutally murdered the other day, with fragments of what was the screen and keyboard still being found in the forgotten crevices of my room. I should be back sometime next week, and am available to chat at the IRC channel #genvuu.

Also, finally got my pre-contributor badge at Smogon.

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Eh. The shaky accuracy could be a tad risky, because if you miss then it was all for nothing.
    Yea, Mega Kick is waaay outclassed by Return. The extra 18 BP isn't worth the 25% acc drop

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemazter3001 View Post
    Just letting you guys know that I'm not dead, but my laptop was brutally murdered the other day, with fragments of what was the screen and keyboard still being found in the forgotten crevices of my room. I should be back sometime next week, and am available to chat at the IRC channel #genvuu.

Did the TV get jealous and lay the smack down??

Congrats too

Wait wut. Explain. Please. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Yea, Mega Kick is waaay outclassed by Return. The extra 18 BP isn't worth the 25% acc drop

Did the TV get jealous and lay the smack down??

Congrats too
    Yay. I said something and Prohawk commented on it. I feel cooler now. :3

I only use my tv when the internets down lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    Remember, Jonah the Slaking. Don't forget it.

Speaking of Slaking, I want to find a way to use it in OU. SUGGESTIONS, I WANT THEM.
    Death fodder cofagrigus+pursuit slaking (not choiced,maybe expert belt or something, with pursuit/return/super power/ ice punch(if he learns those, im guessing here, maybe hp ice for gliscor, or a fire move forskarm))

We will miss ya, and congrats :3
    Wait wut. Explain. Please. :3

I only use my tv when the internets down lol.
    ZOMG larvitarssssssssss
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Default Inactivity post

Hey people, I'm going to prague for the next month for Scrabble in two days so I won't be on as much, but I'll still play in the tournament and the FRPL.

Ceci n'est pas une Meloetta. Credit to JhenMohran for the banner, and prohawk for the userbars.

slaking best move is giga impact cause he losses the next turn anyway, and the band makes it hit intensely hard
    also i beat my opponent for jhens tourney 6-0 so you guess know

Remember: Hands of Jazz
    That is all

how did zircon finish 2nd (18:27:20) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 100734/100734 [181 points / 477 battles]! officially the worst player in Wifi OU on PO relatively significant tier changes for PO

now UU: amoonguss confagrigus hydreigon jolteon metagross tornadus toxicroak

now LU: krookodile venomoth escavalier cinccino

now NU: Dusknoir Hariyama

i may have missed something
    Last edited by EZ Target?; 2nd October 2012 at 8:32 PM.

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Default Tournament

Civil War Tournament!
    Thats right, this tournament is themed around civil war. Each team will face the other team akin to a proper clan war, 5 on 5 action, first to get 3 wins claims victory, but points are awarded for scores as well as success.

Rules
    The matches will be best 2 out of 3, and fought on Pokemon Online, or Pokemon showdown, in the standard BW2 OU tier.
    All players on a team must use the same 6 pokemon. Sets may differ. PLEASE NEVER REAVEAL ANY POKEMON. You will be harshly punished, and your opponents may be able to replace pokemon, giving them an advantage.
    Please report all matches to me via VM/PM ON SEREBII and confirm all result your opponent sends.
    There are no match ups, complete the games as soon as possible.

Advice
    Seeing as you have to use the same 6 pokemon throughout the whole tournament, it is best to choose versatile pokemon with multiple sets. As soon as yourteam has played one game, you should know your opponents 6 pokemon, and can counter team by changing sets.
    Make sure all players like the pokemon choices.
    Make sure to try and save every pokemon, score matters alot.
    The order you send your players in to battle may matter.
    Set up a PO channel for team discussion and tactics. Set it to invite only, and make sure only me and your team have member status or higher to allow access. I will offer advice on selecting the 6 pokemon for your team if you ask, but will mainly be their to keep an eye on things.

Scoring points
    Each battles is worth up to 10 points, the winner receiving 4 points, plus 1 for each remaining pokemon, and the loser receiving points equal to 6-opponents pokemon remaining. Only the 2 games that decided the match count, so you cannot lose a game 1-0 to get an extra 5 points if you feel the other 2 can easily bewon. An additional 10 points is awarded to a team if they can win all 3 matches out of 5 with no loses.

Schedule
    Each team has 1 week to PM me a team banner, and a list of their 6 pokemon. Below is a list of each teams members, please confirm your team in this PM as well.

Spoiler:- The Ninjas:

Spoiler:- Team Sietse Sucks:

Spoiler:- The Twilight Troopers:

Spoiler:- The Rainbow Rapidashes:
    Last edited by Magicmonkey; 2nd October 2012 at 8:46 PM. Reason: Extra advice added.

Okay time to get our rainbow stone on but I will be on PO for the rest of tthe night in a while

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Multi-quote button refuses to work....

@Jonah: Get a team of five, yes five, Pokemon that can hold their own in OU. Then, stick a Banded/Scarved Slacking with Giga Impact, Earthquake, Shadow Claw and Thunderpunch (if it can learn it?) in the 6th slot and use it purely for annihilating the last Pokemon of your opponent's team.

@Magic: Tournament looks good, and very challenging, I like it. Good luck to everyone participating.

Another notice to get all FRPL Matches done, I've had none so far!

That'll be all, I'm now off to answer many questions on quantum phenomena....
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Multi-quote button refuses to work....

@Jonah: Get a team of five, yes five, Pokemon that can hold their own in OU. Then, stick a Banded/Scarved Slacking with Giga Impact, Earthquake, Shadow Claw and Thunderpunch (if it can learn it?) in the 6th slot and use it purely for annihilating the last Pokemon of your opponent's team.

@Magic: Tournament looks good, and very challenging, I like it. Good luck to everyone participating.

That'll be all, I'm now off to answer many questions on quantum phenomena....
    I was going for challenging. People must think in order to attain victory im alot of circumstances.

Also gotta play spider in ubers. And learn to play ubers.

Beat blues in frpl gg.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    how did zircon finish 2nd (18:27:20) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 100734/100734 [181 points / 477 battles]! officially the worst player in Wifi OU on PO relatively significant tier changes for PO

by smogon, tornadus, virizion, mew, and confagrious are uu
    stoutland to RU
    metang to NU
    i think thats it

Quote Originally Posted by Tormented View Post
    Beat blues in frpl gg.
    Confirming, lost 0-3?

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Your House: emerald
    Opponent's House:tourmaline
    Opponent's Name:mankey the troll
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score:lose 0-5
    Rate your performance out of 50: -9001
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:-99999999999999
    Any improvements for opponent:nothing
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: that prediction
    What is this?? Is this a Pokemon battle? Am I winning? I'll think I'll go stand here in this corner...

† I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Spoiler:- Credits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbxCauHxHGo&feature=plcp finally uploaded the battle. enjoy.

activity post.

And Tornadus moving to UU was predictable, for the same reason as Zapdos.

I predict everyone will be using Jolteon, until you realize that Raikou has better defenses and CM. Also, faces competition from Zapdos and Rotom-H.

Also, I'm removing my x's and capitalizing the V.
    Last edited by Vandslaux; 2nd October 2012 at 11:04 PM.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Personally, I think that your sig makes you cooler. I luv the larvitar xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Civil War Tournament!
    Thats right, this tournament is themed around civil war. Each team will face the other team akin to a proper clan war, 5 on 5 action, first to get 3 wins claims victory, but points are awarded for scores as well as success.

Rules
    The matches will be best 2 out of 3, and fought on Pokemon Online, or Pokemon showdown, in the standard BW2 OU tier.
    All players on a team must use the same 6 pokemon. Sets may differ. PLEASE NEVER REAVEAL ANY POKEMON. You will be harshly punished, and your opponents may be able to replace pokemon, giving them an advantage.
    Please report all matches to me via VM/PM ON SEREBII and confirm all result your opponent sends.
    There are no match ups, complete the games as soon as possible.

Advice
    Seeing as you have to use the same 6 pokemon throughout the whole tournament, it is best to choose versatile pokemon with multiple sets. As soon as yourteam has played one game, you should know your opponents 6 pokemon, and can counter team by changing sets.
    Make sure all players like the pokemon choices.
    Make sure to try and save every pokemon, score matters alot.
    The order you send your players in to battle may matter.
    Set up a PO channel for team discussion and tactics. Set it to invite only, and make sure only me and your team have member status or higher to allow access. I will offer advice on selecting the 6 pokemon for your team if you ask, but will mainly be their to keep an eye on things.

Scoring points
    Each battles is worth up to 10 points, the winner receiving 4 points, plus 1 for each remaining pokemon, and the loser receiving points equal to 6-opponents pokemon remaining. Only the 2 games that decided the match count, so you cannot lose a game 1-0 to get an extra 5 points if you feel the other 2 can easily bewon. An additional 10 points is awarded to a team if they can win all 3 matches out of 5 with no loses.

Schedule
    Each team has 1 week to PM me a team banner, and a list of their 6 pokemon. Below is a list of each teams members, please confirm your team in this PM as well.

Spoiler:- The Ninjas:

Spoiler:- Team Sietse Sucks:

Spoiler:- The Twilight Troopers:

Spoiler:- The Rainbow Rapidashes:
    This is a brilliant idea
    TWILIGHT TROOPERS, expect a PM soon to decide on the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    stoutland to RU
    metang to NU
    i think thats it
    Stoutland would go down, but Tornadus? Really?
    Well, Therian form is more popular I guess...

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Death fodder cofagrigus+pursuit slaking (not choiced,maybe expert belt or something, with pursuit/return/super power/ ice punch(if he learns those, im guessing here, maybe hp ice for gliscor, or a fire move forskarm))

We will miss ya, and congrats :3

ZOMG larvitarssssssssss
    Actually, Slaking learns Ice Beam and Flamethrower, so it can use those to take Skarm/Gliscor.

slaking best move is giga impact cause he losses the next turn anyway, and the band makes it hit intensely hard
    also i beat my opponent for jhens tourney 6-0 so you guess know
    The difference between Giga Impact and Return is that Return lets you switch on your lazy turn. Giga Impact makes you a sitting duck.

Since most people would switch out against the king of laziness, Band is probably the way to go. Unless they've set up, of course. And yes, it learns all the elemental punches.

TWILIGHT TROOPERS, expect a PM soon to decide on the team.
    LET US DRAW OUR SUNSET SABERS AND BATTLE FOR GLORY!
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Post saying I've updated stuff.

Remember to get FRPL Submissions in!

And that Trivial Matter of Divison of the Month for September. I'll say now that it wasn't exactly close, but I'm not sure if you're all expecting the result. Anyway, DoM:

Spoiler:- 5th Place:

Spoiler:- 4th Place:

Spoiler:- 3rd Place:

Spoiler:- 2nd Place:

Spoiler:- And the Winners!:

Spoiler:- Totals for this month (for future reference):

Congratulations for anyone who earned points for their Order, as you can probably see, the Double Points Weekend certainly had an effect!
    No way, we won? Good job Tourma
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Joining again, woo

Forum Name:irock245
    PO Name*:irock245 on showdown, PO variates a lot
    5th Gen Friend Code(s):no
    Timezone (in GMT)***:GMT -4 (Virginia)
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:Amethyst, then anything else tbh
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!:5
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I may be afk a lot?
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

Quote Originally Posted by irock245 View Post
    Joining again, woo

Forum Name:irock245
    PO Name*:irock245 on showdown, PO variates a lot
    5th Gen Friend Code(s):no
    Timezone (in GMT)***:GMT -4 (Virginia)
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:Amethyst, then anything else tbh
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!:5
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I may be afk a lot?
    Welcome back, Irock! Umm... I think Amethyst sounds fine. Sorry about TSS.

Also, 10,000 more posts and we'll have as many as drac!
    Last edited by Aeon™; 3rd October 2012 at 2:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    relatively significant tier changes for PO

The UU tier. It's all messed up

I would if I could hunt down sky..

stoutland to RU
    metang to NU
    i think thats it
    You mean by PO tiers

Stoutland would go down, but Tornadus? Really?
    Well, Therian form is more popular I guess...
    Nobody uses Tornadus-I....wait, nobody with any success on the ladder uses Tornadus-I

Page 281 of 421 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast