Page 299 of 421 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,475 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    No freaking way. I'm actually sick of people saying Amethyst is OP. The divisions are totally balanced, strength and activity wise. In fact as far as people doing on record battles go, Amethyst probably has the least.
    We haven't gotten a member in forever tho. Our last one was M*Z, who I haven't seen on PO yet.
    Oh, and why does it matter, so long as he's in the clan?
    You're joking right. Because with Usa, Jonah, Avicii, Giga and Eagle they don't have enough active strong members??
    Usa and Jonah battle once a week, I battle once every two weeks, and I haven't seen Giga in a while.
    And it's not like we've been winning division of the month every month because of these guys. We won, count it, 0 times. Meanwhile, Amethyst has won it twice in a row.
    Please stop complaining. It's not like you guys have a shortage of battlers either.
    Heh it's a different one. I made a new one with a better font and text, here is the original

Now THIS is a cool banner!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    (18:07:31) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 59/106200 [1504 points / 245 battles]!
    bam beat goal 1 of 4
    Impressive!
    Last edited by Soperman; 13th October 2012 at 12:48 AM.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Yeah I agree that all the divisions are balanced now. If anything, it is Citrine that could use one more solid member. Also Zircon looks weak but has people like Tormented who are really good and don't do battles for RP.

ANYWAY, monoweekend is starting in exactly 50 minutes from when I post this!! Get excited!

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    We haven't gotten a member in forever tho. Our last one was M*Z, who I haven't seen on PO yet.

Usa and Jonah battle once a week, I battle once every two weeks, and I haven't seen Giga in a while.
    And it's not like we've been winning division of the month every month because of these guys. We won, count it, 0 times. Meanwhile, Amethyst has won it twice in a row.
    Please stop complaining. It's not like you guys have a shortage of battlers either.

Now THIS is a cool banner!

Impressive!
    Its either getting members or keeping balance amonst the divisions. Put the clan's best interest in mind, not your own.
    Timezones: Giga has been active all this week....we've even been playing music with prohawk on plug.dj. M*Z has also been online, albeit less than others.
    DoM wins:yeah....when Amethyst was OP, before I and others recruited strong members, the divisions are balanced...amethyst hasnt won since then.
    Banner..yeahhhh dat pro bird doin work
    Sadly Prohawk made an even awesomer banner...so I changed it for the awesomeness..
    Quote Originally Posted by lodestar View Post
    Cmon I'm not THAT bad lol...
    Lol...
    I never said you were sweetttiiieeee....just genuine curiosity of how your battle went.<3

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

You're joking right. Because with Usa, Jonah, Avicii, Giga and Eagle they don't have enough active strong members??
    P...Prohawk...said I'm...stwong?

The main reason I don't battle much is A) I'm lazy and B) Whenever I do, I bomb utterly.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

mono weekend starts in 4:30 hours for me
    whats the most popular mono
    type
    gen
    or color?
    please tell me so i can make one

type
    gen
    or color?
    I'm not sure, but I think it's Monotype.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

sigh. got meself in trouble with my mom...so yeah, wont be on much.

EMPHASIS ON MUCH( aka i will be on some(Parenthesis within a parenthesis!( 1 hour most likely)))
    What is this?? Is this a Pokemon battle? Am I winning? I'll think I'll go stand here in this corner...

† I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Spoiler:- Credits:

type
    gen
    or color?
    1. Monotype
    2. Monocolor
    3. Monogen

I'd say monocolor is the most fun, but monotype is really easy to make a good team with Fighting, Flying, Psychic, or Water.

Also Has the EVENT started yet, and if not in how many hours?
    Last edited by Sparkbeat; 13th October 2012 at 2:57 AM.

it starts at 12:00 -0gmt
    also
    **** my life
    i copyed over it :L
    well my team got to 1546 which passes my current highest peak of 1545, but hten i had a bad team matchup that cost me 18 points :L, so now i`m at
    (21:00:53) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 49/106315 [1536 points / 249 battles]!
    goal 2 of 4 meet

Since nobody did this...

Time: Now - 1PM GMT 14/10/12 (I think, extended it an hour cause hour late)

Sorry it's late, I was busy and I guess prohawk didn't find someone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Since nobody did this...

Finally, feel free to hit me up for some MONOCOLOR!

You have got to be kidding me Soper. You say Citrine haven't got anyone in ages then you mention the member you got mere days ago. Come on. Also Giga is on nearly 24 hours a day, but usually under a alt. Btw I see Giga and M*Z a lot more then I see you on PO.

As far as batling activity goes, I've done like 2 on record battles since the last event. Also, it's not like Citrine is lacking behind in RP. When Amethyst won DOTM twice in a row, it's because the divisions were unbalanced then, not now. Amethyst has 4 strong battlers, which is the same as Tourmaline and less then any other division. I suggest you look at the lists before making bad calls

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Since nobody did this...

I got busy, and I asked Jhen to find someone. I guess he didn't either lol

Your House: Emerald
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Prohawk
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 50
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 50
    Any improvements for opponent: nope
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Dat Duck Monocolor battle

Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Prohawk
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 50
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 50
    Any improvements for opponent: nope
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Monocolor battle
    Last edited by Sparkbeat; 13th October 2012 at 5:52 AM.

Sorry for the inactivity guys, I've been too busy playing Black 2. But I just beat the Elite Four/Champion last night, so I'm ready to get back to competitive pokemon.

...However, I intend to do this on my black version two from now on, because of move tutors.......so I'm going to be moving my competitive worthy pokemon from black to black 2. And I don't have any extra DS to do this with, and I can't use my GTS method since my black 2 character has never seen some of these guys. So I'm going to have to request some help.

But that Dragonite I've got is pretty valuable, so I'd rather someone I've known for a while does this rather then a member I haven't seen before, so I know that they didn't just run off with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Sorry for the inactivity guys, I've been too busy playing Black 2. But I just beat the Elite Four/Champion last night, so I'm ready to get back to competitive pokemon.

...However, I intend to do this on my black version two from now on, because of move tutors.......so I'm going to be moving my competitive worthy pokemon from black to black 2. And I don't have any extra DS to do this with, and I can't use my GTS method since my black 2 character has never seen some of these guys. So I'm going to have to request some help.

But that Dragonite I've got is pretty valuable, so I'd rather someone I've known for a while does this rather then a member I haven't seen before, so I know that they didn't just run off with it.
    I could help you trade stuff over, but it wouldn't be for another week... I haven't been able to find wifi on campus strong enough for my DS to pick up on so it'd have to wait until I visited home next weekend. And :OOO I'm just before skyla on my Black 2 casually putting along xD
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    I could help you trade stuff over, but it wouldn't be for another week... I haven't been able to find wifi on campus strong enough for my DS to pick up on so it'd have to wait until I visited home next weekend. And :OOO I'm just before skyla on my Black 2 casually putting along xD
    You know, BW 2 really made me realize how much competitive pokemon changed me. I never took the time to level grind, but I won every boss fight anyway.

And to think, in the past, I never would of thought of using Flash/Coil Serperior, T-wave Stoutland, and Swords Dance Cabolion...And with Volt Turn, I put Emolga to surprisingly good use.

But I'd rather have someone help me transfer sooner than later, so I guess I'll just get someone else to do it.

Edit: Just got Tornadus-T. That was...surprisingly easy. Too bad I can soft reset for it's IVs and Nature...
    Last edited by Zachmac; 13th October 2012 at 7:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    I could help you trade stuff over, but it wouldn't be for another week... I haven't been able to find wifi on campus strong enough for my DS to pick up on so it'd have to wait until I visited home next weekend. And :OOO I'm just before skyla on my Black 2 :D casually putting along xD
    D:
    I only barely beat the first two badges!
    But then came Magmar and Eviolite Servine... and everything changed >:)
    You know, BW 2 really made me realize how much competitive pokemon changed me. I never took the time to level grind, but I won every boss fight anyway.

And to think, in the past, I never would of thought of using Flash/Coil Serperior, T-wave Stoutland, and Swords Dance Cabolion...And with Volt Turn, I put Emolga to surprisingly good use.
    Seriously. This is the first game I've actually tried to get natures, and the first time I've legitimately used Leech Seed and Growth (or any stat-boosting move, for that matter) on a pokemon in-game.
    EDIT:
    Your House: Citrine
    Opponent's House: Zircon
    Opponent's Name: D-Bray
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 38
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 32
    Any improvements for opponent: Watch out for Scarf Nape, I guess.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Really short match.

Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Krystle
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0-2
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 38
    Any improvements for opponent: Remember, most of your opponents will most likely use totally rule-breaking sets ;)
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Good game.
    Last edited by Soperman; 13th October 2012 at 7:31 AM.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Seriously. This is the first game I've actually tried to get natures, and the first time I've legitimately used Leech Seed and Growth (or any stat-boosting move, for that matter) on a pokemon in-game.
    Oh, yeah, Leech Seed. That was a big part of my strategy against Clay, along with the Psychic and Fighting elite 4 members, Iris, and a couple other characters.

Against that psychic girl and Iris, it was especially important to help my Cobalion stay healthy while setting up swords dances. That was also because stoutland paralyzed the enemy and Serperior minimized their accuracy with flash. But as for the whole natures thing...eh, when playing casually, I'm not patient enough for that stuff anymore. I just stuck with whatever I got, especially on a rare pokemon like my Riolu or Emolga.

Opponent's House: Citrine
    Opponent's Name: [CG] Soperman
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: I can say the same to you. Watch out for ponies.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Besides that one surprise taking out my sweeper, that was fun.
    Wheeeeee...

Soo...Garchomp is officially OU on Smogon. Also Sand Veil and Snow Cloak are banned

But I'd rather have someone help me transfer sooner than later, so I guess I'll just get someone else to do it.

Edit: Just got Tornadus-T. That was...surprisingly easy. Too bad I can soft reset for it's IVs and Nature...
    Yeah i know right? But at the same time, it's more fun that way I think xD I like not having to uber level everything (well not like I did that before, but I know people who can't progress through the game without getting 1-3 super level pokemon and making that their team. I've always preferred 6... or at least from Ruby on.)

D:
    I only barely beat the first two badges!
    But then came Magmar and Eviolite Servine... and everything changed >

EDIT:
    Opponent's House: Zircon
    Opponent's Name: D-Bray
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 38
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 32
    Any improvements for opponent: Watch out for Scarf Nape, I guess.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Really short match.

Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Krystle
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0-2
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 38
    Any improvements for opponent: Remember, most of your opponents will most likely use totally rule-breaking sets
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Good game.
    Oh wow, you try for good natures during the play through? I never bother with that since EV/IV training/breeding is near impossible during the story anyways. I just wait till afterwards usually xD.

Oh, yeah, Leech Seed. That was a big part of my strategy against Clay, along with the Psychic and Fighting elite 4 members, Iris, and a couple other characters.

Against that psychic girl and Iris, it was especially important to help my Cobalion stay healthy while setting up swords dances. That was also because stoutland paralyzed the enemy and Serperior minimized their accuracy with flash. But as for the whole natures thing...eh, when playing casually, I'm not patient enough for that stuff anymore. I just stuck with whatever I got, especially on a rare pokemon like my Riolu or Emolga.
    ^ This. I haven't had any strategies that deep, but I now understand the usefulness of priority moves like Quick Attack, have been utilizing useful stabs more, and have been parafusioning as many things as possible >: D Ampharos and Crobat both have confusion, and Amphy can proceed to TWave if needed, and Crobat bite's them trying to either flinch them or hurt in confusion 'till I can ko with wing attack. Fun stuffs.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Kody got put in Citrine?? Are you ****ing kidding me, that is a joke. If Kody has actually been moved from Amethyst to Citrine I am leaving CG because the leadership decisions are clearly out of order

Kody got put in Citrine?? Are you ****ing kidding me, that is a joke. If Kody has actually been moved from Amethyst to Citrine I am leaving CG because the leadership decisions are clearly out of order
    Its like I take 1 day off and stuff happens.
    You can't just take everyone who would get assigned to amethyst and move them, this has been happening for quite some time. Yes, we used to be good, the best in fact, but now people battle less as the holidays are over, and everyone else has got new members, we might appreciate some good players joining. If your going to overule anyone who looks half decent joining amethyst then prohawk is not the only one who will walk out.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    You can't just take everyone who would get assigned to amethyst and move them, this has been happening for quite some time. Yes, we used to be good, the best in fact, but now people battle less as the holidays are over, and everyone else has got new members, we might appreciate some good players joining. If your going to overule anyone who looks half decent joining amethyst then prohawk is not the only one who will walk out.
    :0
    And Amethyst isn't that good I do need to agree.
    /goodenglish
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Soo...Garchomp is officially OU on Smogon. Also Sand Veil and Snow Cloak are banned
    Ok time to start running donphan
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    OK REALLY EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALM DOWN SPARK PROHAWK MAGIC RJONDER ALL OF YOU BAHAVE STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR BRATTY CHILDREN FOR BLOODY SAKE ALTHOUGH I AM SLIGHTLY INCLINED TO LEAN TOWARDS MAGICS ARGUMENT BUT, NOT HIS IDEA.

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Page 299 of 421 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast