Page 301 of 421 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    You know what, I've been thinking, from now on, over-rulings should only be made if 3/5 of the leaders agree to it. Frankly, as much as I love having Psycho in charge, he isn't active enough to really be able to see how balanced or unbalanced the divisions are, and therefore should not be able to have absolute power over who moves where.
    As for Amethyst, stop complaining. You really are acting like five-year-olds. I love you guys, but honestly, who cares where people end up, so long as they're in the clan and enjoy themselves. If you really want, you can take Kody back. Just please stop acting like this matters more than it really does.
    You'd care if your new members kept getting switched to different divisions. In fact if I had said that you were acting like a five-year-old or who cares what divisions people are in when you said that nobody was choosing Citrine, you would have been pretty annoyed. I find your post amazingly arrogant

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Its like I take 1 day off and stuff happens.
    You can't just take everyone who would get assigned to amethyst and move them, this has been happening for quite some time. Yes, we used to be good, the best in fact, but now people battle less as the holidays are over, and everyone else has got new members, we might appreciate some good players joining. If your going to overule anyone who looks half decent joining amethyst then Prohawk is not the only one who will walk out.
    Magic knows. Also, I'm in Amethyst, so that might include me.

You know what, I've been thinking, from now on, over-rulings should only be made if 3/5 of the leaders agree to it. Frankly, as much as I love having Psycho in charge, he isn't active enough to really be able to see how balanced or unbalanced the divisions are, and therefore should not be able to have absolute power over who moves where.
    As for Amethyst, stop complaining. You really are acting like five-year-olds. I love you guys, but honestly, who cares where people end up, so long as they're in the clan and enjoy themselves. If you really want, you can take Kody back. Just please stop acting like this matters more than it really does.
    Oh, and one more thing: leave the clan for this, and you won't be let back. So please don't leave.
    Really Soper?

You are going to hit on Psycho's activity while you are ever so active. Leader activity: Magic. Aeon. Psycho. Soper/Jhen.
    You are probably in a three way tie for last.

As for complaining...well, I did go around trying to recruit people for the sole purpose of BALANCING THE DIVISIONS, which ended up working. You calling me, along with Prohawk and Magic five year olds...thats the equivalent of spitting in my face. We took the time to help find people to help balance the divisions (by actually being on PO), and you are making the divisions unbalanced again. Keep at it and the amount of people in Amethyst will drop. I promise you that.
    Last edited by BLUES.; 13th October 2012 at 7:56 PM.

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    You'd care if your new members kept getting switched to different divisions. In fact if I had said that you were acting like a five-year-old or who cares what divisions people are in when you said that nobody was choosing Citrine, you would have been pretty annoyed. I find your post amazingly arrogant
    Well Im sorry, but you guys are just complaining you aren't getting enough members. I'm trying to do something about it. I'm sorry for sounding arrogant, but please, drop it already. From now on, nothing like this will happen again, I promise you; I'll see to that personally.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

I try only for natures. I don't care about anything else in-game.

What the heck did Rhonder or Spark do?
    oh, yeah, I don't even try for that during my playthrough xD I only try and set up strategies or effective movesets or whatever. HOWEVER after I beat the game and go to start breeding or whatever, I go all in xD I have like... 800 hours clocked in my Black version 8D /shot. A lot of that was preparation for the VGC '11, and another good chunk was the Autumn Friendly '12. Aaaaand the rest was just derpin' around.

and nothing, we didn't do anything xD

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    7500 post :P

Your House: Zircon
    Opponent's House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's Name: SevenSevens
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 38
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: nope
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Monotype battle, should have been 5-0 but that bird
    Nice 8D big number yay!

-----

I'm going to be out legitimately all day today. I'm leaving in like 20 mins to meet up with my club, then we're going to go eat lunch and go to the football game together in downtown, so I wont be back until... I'd say 8-ish or later. If I'm on PO at all, it'll be after that time (PST)

Edit: Oh yeah, I started building a mono color since that seems to be the most popular for this event (maybe? xD) so when I get on later I'll test it out with some people ;D
    Last edited by Rhonder; 13th October 2012 at 8:10 PM.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Well Im sorry, but you guys are just complaining you aren't getting enough members. I'm trying to do something about it. I'm sorry for sounding arrogant, but please, drop it already. From now on, nothing like this will happen again, I promise you; I'll see to that personally.
    They should be allowed to complain. Amethyst is always robbed of members they rightfully deserve. I honestly cannot remember the last time someone has actually gone into Amythest, and was either active or not switched. Amythest is not really op. They have three super-active-good members. Blues, Prohawk, and Magic. That's it. And to me, it seems, every time someone doesn't go into Citrine you complain that we need members. We're fine right now. Giga and I are active in our battles, Jonah and USA not so much, but they still do. If anything, we get members the most. Everyones always put into Citrine or Zircon.
    Last edited by Avicii; 13th October 2012 at 8:59 PM.

At least you guys are good enough to say that you want more good members, and to be able to *tell* who's good or not. v_v

Me, on the other hand... I don't think I'm good enough to do anything remotely like that.

So at least take pride in the fact that you're a good member of CG, and if you get *robbed* of somebody or whatever, use that as incentive to work harder to kick more people's butts and become *the* best in CG. Not use it as a point to bicker and complain.

At least, that's my view. Take it or leave it. It's all I'm going to say about it.
    Wheeeeee...

Well, this clan was meant to be like a democracy, right? At least the BA was, and that's what this clan was based around. If everyone is so upset about people being moved by Amethyst, why not give up this debate and have a vote? At this rate, I think the only reason someone would give up the argument is from frustration, not being convinced.

Ugh....I hate politics.
    Soo...Garchomp is officially OU on Smogon. Also Sand Veil and Snow Cloak are banned
    Hm....this has me interested, but I'm not to worried. Without Sand Veil, I can just treat it like a Terrakion for the most part.

Also, I still need help with transferring some pokemon from black to black 2, if anyone is willing.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 13th October 2012 at 9:26 PM.

Okeydokey, first of all, something I clearly need to clear up:

Firstly, I was joking about not putting Kody in Amethyst. I thought that was fairly clear, but obviously it wasn't. I thought those VM rants were about D-Bray. Sorry for any confuision I guess.

D-Bray, however, I do want elsewhere other than Amethyst. Correct me if I'm wrong but: Magic is the best battler in the Clan. D-Bray is, or was, a Serebii Frontier Brain meaning he's likely to become the best, or second best, battler in the clan. We do not want the two best battlers in the Clan in the same Divsion.

So, summary. D-Bray: Zircon. Kody: Amethyst.

Now, can we please calm down. Having concerns about something going on in the clan is fine, but you shouldn't make a show of them, in all honesty. I don't want this thread filled with arguments, and I'm fairly sure most people will agree. If you have a problem, PM the Leaders, and we'll try to sort it. As I've said to Soper in his response to his PM, the Leaders can have a vote on something, if one of the Leaders deems it necessary. There's no need to have a go at anyone.

Again, any queries, see me.

Hold the phone. Unless Psycho hasn't updated the FRPL post yet, Goldenrod Rangers are still at stage one, and Lode used pokes from stage 2...What's the procedure now??
    Yes, that does mean you will have to do the battle again. Unless of course both managers are happy with the result.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    2. No Flaming.
    3. Be kind to all members of the clan and even members outside of the clan.
    I know it's not my responsibility anymore, but as a former leader, I still feel the responsibility to remind everyone of the rules.

If find this type of post unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    This clan is supposed to be a friendly environment, okay everyone? If you do end up fighting again, please try to keep it civilized. Even if you're frustrated by something, that doesn't give you an excuse to be this rude.

If you're in a bad mood for any reason, I'd like to request that you please just take a break from the clan until you calm down.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 13th October 2012 at 9:44 PM.

Your House: zircon
    Opponent's House: emerald
    Opponent's Name: sparkbeat
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 39
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: gg
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: monocolor
    Last edited by EZ Target?; 13th October 2012 at 9:40 PM.

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Yeah, guys, Zachmac's right. As I said, let's be civil to each other. If you want to vent of some steam, please don't do it on the thread, or anywhere on the forums. In all honestly, people are more likely to value your concerns if you're polite about them.

Anyway, I do understand people's frustrations this time, so I won't take any disciplinary action or whatnot, just remember to be more civil in future. It helps, trust me.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Okeydokey, first of all, something I clearly need to clear up:

Firstly, I was joking about not putting Kody in Amethyst. I thought that was fairly clear, but obviously it wasn't. I thought those VM rants were about D-Bray. Sorry for any confuision I guess.

D-Bray, however, I do want elsewhere other than Amethyst. Correct me if I'm wrong but: Magic is the best battler in the Clan. D-Bray is, or was, a Serebii Frontier Brain meaning he's likely to become the best, or second best, battler in the clan. We do not want the two best battlers in the Clan in the same Divsion.

So, summary. D-Bray: Zircon. Kody: Amethyst.

Now, can we please calm down. Having concerns about something going on in the clan is fine, but you shouldn't make a show of them, in all honesty. I don't want this thread filled with arguments, and I'm fairly sure most people will agree. If you have a problem, PM the Leaders, and we'll try to sort it. As I've said to Soper in his response to his PM, the Leaders can have a vote on something, if one of the Leaders deems it necessary. There's no need to have a go at anyone.

Again, any queries, see me.

Yes, that does mean you will have to do the battle again. Unless of course both managers are happy with the result.
    d bray was never a frontier brain and magic isnt the best, prohawk or i are with magic right behind, no offense magic, its very close

Your House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Ninja Dewott
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: lots of hax, monocolor.

Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 1-0
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: monocolor. close call

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    d bray was never a frontier brain and magic isnt the best, prohawk or i are with magic right behind, no offense magic, its very close
    I'm going to agree with Danger here. I really, really don't want to stir up a debate, but it shouldn't be really controversial to say that Magic, Mankey, Danger, Prohawk, and Tormented are the best battlers in the clan -- it's pretty close between them. Don't think that D-Bray is quite on that level, no offense man --

If we look at the war team + reserves we see:
    3 amethyst
    2 tourmaline
    1 emerald
    2 citrine
    2 zircon

So anyway, my point is that the divisions are pretty balanced, except for Emerald which seems a bit weak. Next time we get a boss new member like Kody or D-Bray they should probably go to Emerald imo, and probably Tormaline could use a few more members too.

tl;dr
    Amethyst was right to complain about not getting Kody but they did so now the divisions are pretty balanced. Let's all be cool.

Also, it doesn't really matter that much until we do world cup , which seems to be a bit down the road.
    SO CHILL OUT MY BROTHAS UNTIL THE WORLD CUP AND THEN THAT SHITS GONNA BE OFF THE HOOK AND IMMA THROW IT DOWN

(serebii apparently bleeps out the n-word even when used in a chillin' way what's up with that?)

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Opponent's Name: Superstar
    Rate your performance out of 50: 45
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: GG, Monotype

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: lots of hax, monocolor.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: monocolor. close call
    Confirming these. Good Games. And:

Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Mcdanger
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: None that I can think of
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Monocolour!

Opponent's House: Not sure
    Opponent's Name: Dark Master
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 3-0
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 38
    Any improvements for opponent: Perhaps replace that fighting mon? It did well against me, but overall, it's not so great.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Monocolour, pretty exciting match.

Both good games as well.

Oh, and if anyone's too debatey I'll set the Ninjas on them. RAR DISCIPLINE!

Edit, and...

Opponent's Name: Superstar
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 31
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent: Spinner, maybe?
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Monocolour, against an very original team *applauds* And I'm pretty sure we still count same Division matches, I've seen them before
    Last edited by Ninja Dewott; 13th October 2012 at 11:27 PM.

Ice Cold Fire

I'm going to agree with Danger here. I really, really don't want to stir up a debate, but it shouldn't be really controversial to say that Magic, Mankey, Danger, Prohawk, and Tormented are the best battlers in the clan -- it's pretty close between them. Don't think that D-Bray is quite on that level, no offense man --
    And honestly, once I'm back in practice and up to date with the metagame, I've always considered myself kind of an equal with magic. Most battles against him went pretty smoothly, and usually when I lost, it was because a surprise set caught me off guard.

In a little while, maybe a couple weeks, I think I'll be about that tough as well. As long as magic and co. haven't improved that much.

Though I will admit I may be a bit biased on this sugject.

Quote Originally Posted by superstar View Post

If we look at the war team + reserves we see:
    3 amethyst
    2 tourmaline
    1 emerald
    2 citrine
    2 zircon

So anyway, my point is that the divisions are pretty balanced, except for Emerald which seems a bit weak. Next time we get a boss new member like Kody or D-Bray they should probably go to Emerald imo, and probably Tormaline could use a few more members too.

tl;dr
    Amethyst was right to complain about not getting Kody but they did so now the divisions are pretty balanced. Let's all be cool.

Also, it doesn't really matter that much until we do world cup , which seems to be a bit down the road.
    SO CHILL OUT MY BROTHAS UNTIL THE WORLD CUP AND THEN THAT SHITS GONNA BE OFF THE HOOK AND IMMA THROW IT DOWN

(serebii apparently bleeps out the n-word even when used in a chillin' way what's up with that?)
    I believe Mazz is in emerald, and correct me if I'm wrong, but Mazz is easily war team material.

Nobody finds me decent ;_;
    Magic, I won't pm cuz of low battery but I nedd team building tutor
    image file size too large, removed - mod

i never got placed in a division......btw.............idc what division

I see there's a lot of arguing about divisions going on. I suck, but if necessary, you can move me to whatever division doesn't have enough people. I don't really care what division I'm in.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Opponent's House: ...DUNNO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOl
    Opponent's Name: Kennedy
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 50 minus 25
    Any improvements for opponent:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Close game. (: monotype

Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Spark
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 2-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 50 minus 15
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 42.915816516518361752163785167581286158
    Any improvements for opponent:nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: dat tech crit AND monotype(u had flying i had bug, i won...)
    Last edited by sushi_noodles; 14th October 2012 at 2:03 AM.
    What is this?? Is this a Pokemon battle? Am I winning? I'll think I'll go stand here in this corner...

† I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Spoiler:- Credits:

1 I was never a frontier brain nore will I ever be.

2 monkey isnt the best battler In the clan by far mazz or prohawk or Mcdanger are all better.

3 care factor really for the division anymore isn't really there, I only had a problem with being put in one and that decision being overruled by another.

I have to agree that Magic and Prohawk/McDanger are on the same level. I think Magic just has teams to counter mine (not specifically of course) because I've only beaten him once.

...I just reminded myself that I beat Magic.

...My self confidence just went up a little.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Page 301 of 421 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast