Page 304 of 421 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    i asked what a CCAT was in chat, and aeon responded with this, http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/ , so i quit, again, because you people are ignorant, and because my mouse is fixed. good day, best of luck.
    Are you serious right now? Are you COMPLETELY SERIOUS? That is the WORST reason in the WORLD for anyone to quit ANYTHING. Good f***ing riddance.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    Are you serious right now? Are you COMPLETELY SERIOUS? That is the WORST reason in the WORLD for anyone to quit ANYTHING. Good f***ing riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by DA RULES
    3. Be kind to all members of the clan and even members outside of the clan.
    Wrong answer, Jonah.

If i'm being completely honest with myself, I agree. But the compassionate side of me is telling me to call you an *ss and wish them luck in their future endeavors. Then again, I agree completely, just google it, I mean really, we can't do everything for you. One of this clan's values might be about improving the lesser informed, but if you can't find the answer on google, just P/VM your tutor if they aren't on PO, or actually get a tutor if you don't have one. It's really not that hard to get an answer if you need it, so please, if you want to quit just because someone off-handedly told you to use your resources then go ahead, I won't stop you.

I belive it was Benjamin Franklin who stated "Asking a Question is only appropriate when all other means of identifying the answer have been utilized"
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post

Wrong answer, Jonah.
    Couldn't we just have jesus post it but from what i read you all love genesect but i have a pretty neat little counter to it in mind so keep tune and you might just see a core tonight

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Couldn't we just have jesus post it but from what i read you all love genesect but i have a pretty neat little counter to it in mind so keep tune and you might just see a core tonight
    He has a different avi now. It's from like Gravity Falls or something.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    So obnoxious I hate them x_x They outspeed like... everything on my team and wreak havoc. Luckily my starter can usually take the first U Turn (despite being psychic type) but it does like 60% and takes away a lot of it's bulk for later. And the biggest problem is that they're every where, so it's not just like an occasional problem, it's super common. In short I've never used one, but I find them highly obnoxious, so blehhh
    Heatran says hello.

No, really, Heatran ****s up almost every Genesect set there ever was, but it requires some prediction. Bringing him into a scarfed Flamethrower will force a switch, but Genesect is hard to actually hit because of U-Turn.

Genesect should run Hidden Power Ground in sheer fear of that monster.
    If the dark is just a thought, then the light is in your mind
    The lies we tell ourselves ruin the world with time
    Did you feel the way I felt?
    Did you kneel the way I knelt?
    Or did you look up and stare, waiting for your acts of prayer?
    Oh, won't you listen to reason?

10 hour ear orgasm, courtesy of Gamefreak

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    Heatran says hello.

No, really, Heatran ****s up almost every Genesect set there ever was, but it requires some prediction. Bringing him into a scarfed Flamethrower will force a switch, but Genesect is hard to actually hit because of U-Turn.

air ballon no?
    What is this?? Is this a Pokemon battle? Am I winning? I'll think I'll go stand here in this corner...

† I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    So obnoxious I hate them x_x They outspeed like... everything on my team and wreak havoc. Luckily my starter can usually take the first U Turn (despite being psychic type) but it does like 60% and takes away a lot of it's bulk for later. And the biggest problem is that they're every where, so it's not just like an occasional problem, it's super common. In short I've never used one, but I find them highly obnoxious, so blehhh
    Actually, I just realized this, but Genesect is kinda like Excadrill, in the sense that they're really hard and annoying to counter, but it's really fun to use them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post

Mono event has ended
    Lol, that was a really short burst.
    i asked what a CCAT was in chat, and aeon responded with this, http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/ , so i quit, again, because you people are ignorant, and because my mouse is fixed. good day, best of luck.
    Frankly, Im a bit tired of all the drama that somehow follows you around everywhere.
    Heatran says hello.

And lose the best coverage in the game through Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, and Ice Beam? No thanks.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Heatran says hello.

I switch to toed or kelz. Problem solved.

Your House: Citrine
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Blues
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: Nutin
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Dat prediction. Also, he used a monotype team.
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Credit to Atari!
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

i never got placed in a division......btw.............idc what division
    I'd ask what Division you'd like to be in, but you seem to have left. If you do see this, I'd ask you to reconsider, but sadly I doubt you will.

And yeah, Prohawk, what you said when he asked what CCAT was, was pretty bang out of order. Same with you Jonah. Remember the rules, I will have to punish you otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Hm, expert belt Genesect never crossed my mind, just scarf, specs, and life orb. But really, expert belt can work on just about anything that uses those second two items, so I could certainly see it working as a well breaker.

Kind of like the first time I used a Hydreigon to catch steel types off guard. No one saw life orb damage, so they just assumed it had a choice item back then.
    I use Expert Belt Genesect on my team. Not meaning to brag but I went for it immediately, after all, a Pokemon who is used so widely with a Scarf is just begging to be Ebelted. And yes, it is rather awesome. However, there are times when I wish I had the speed...

Quote Originally Posted by THEIRONDONUT View Post
    Forum Name: THEIRONDONUT
    PO Name*: On Pokemon Omega, i'm called Sgt.Bricker, so.......
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): N/A
    Timezone (in GMT)***: England, London
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Whatever. I can't really answer this question
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: In-game, 9.9, Wi-fi, i had my first 10 battles with the user Yung, my friend, yesterday. I lost them all, but i nearly one a few, and he said i was really good and had potential (for a beginner) so i'd say, about 2.9.
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I am really good in game. Im good also in co-op, legendary battles and Battle Tower. im good if given a role in a group, such as being the manager of Wall-ing pokemon or Tank pokemon, but im not very good at EV training so i don't have many FAST pokemon, but im a good contributer both in brains, and i can flex my muscles on the BattleFeild
    Welcome, good to see you have signed up and glad to have you in my Division!

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Haha yea, kinda doesn't count...or does it. Good opportunity to get dat top 40 in PS for HoF haha
    Yeah, I guess I should put something about that, it doesn't really count when the ladder's just been reset. I'll work on that.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Honestly, Psycho, I feel that what prohawk did is okay, because it was obviously a joke. I'm sure you've said "Google it" before. And yeah, give the ladder time to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Actually, I just realized this, but Genesect is kinda like Excadrill, in the sense that they're really hard and annoying to counter, but it's really fun to use them.
    To be honest, Genesect still hasn't given me much of a problem so far. All of my favorite scarfers can still outspeed it, and Genesect is about always holding a choice item, so all I have to do is mess with it.

I can't really do that with Excadril.

Just wondering, is sand veil Garchomp Smogon leagal?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    Just wondering, is sand veil Garchomp Smogon leagal?
    It's not. Sand Veil and Snow Cloak are banned.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    It's not. Sand Veil and Snow Cloak are banned.
    Which also means you can't use Sand Veil Cacturne/Sandslash.

But honestly, I was swept by a pretty new play just because none of my attacks were hitting their darn cacturne before...I'm rather glad those abilities are banned. And without it, Garchomp doesn't worry me at all either.

Your House: tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Citrine
    Opponent's Name: Jonah the Great
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent: no
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: gg

Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: emerald
    Opponent's Name: Mcdanger
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: loss 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 46
    Any improvements for opponent: no
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: That speed tie was killer, although winning it wouldn't have clinched the game for me by any means.

Your House: tourmaline
    Opponent's House: amethyst
    Opponent's Name: BLUES
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: win 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 45
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: You could try a thundurus-t of some variety somewhere on the team
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: GG

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

To be honest, Genesect still hasn't given me much of a problem so far. All of my favorite scarfers can still outspeed it, and Genesect is about always holding a choice item, so all I have to do is mess with it.

I can't really do that with Excadril.
    And my Jellicent handles it pretty well. I just have to switch it into a Flamethrower.
    Credit to Atari!

Which also means you can't use Sand Veil Cacturne/Sandslash.

But honestly, I was swept by a pretty new play just because none of my attacks were hitting their darn cacturne before...I'm rather glad those abilities are banned. And without it, Garchomp doesn't worry me at all either.
    Screw this im happy about sarranarra acrobat gliscor *VICTORY* *GOAL* *AND GLISCOR IS KICKED IN THE NUTS* *GLISCOR IS OUT AND DOWN FOR THE COUNT*

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Superpower Emboar View Post
    I belive it was Benjamin Franklin who stated "Asking a Question is only appropriate when all other means of identifying the answer have been utilized"
    This is a great quote

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    And yeah, Prohawk, what you said when he asked what CCAT was, was pretty bang out of order. Same with you Jonah. Remember the rules, I will have to punish you otherwise.
    Its actually a legit website. Also I'm pretty sure that Kennedy was just trolling us due to some of the things that were said in the channel, telling us that Garchomp will go UU, not knowing who Psycho Cut was, just to name a few things

Quote Originally Posted by THEIRONDONUT View Post
    Forum Name: THEIRONDONUT
    PO Name*: On Pokemon Omega, i'm called Sgt.Bricker, so.......
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): N/A
    Timezone (in GMT)***: England, London
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Whatever. I can't really answer this question
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: In-game, 9.9, Wi-fi, i had my first 10 battles with the user Yung, my friend, yesterday. I lost them all, but i nearly one a few, and he said i was really good and had potential (for a beginner) so i'd say, about 2.9.
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I am really good in game. Im good also in co-op, legendary battles and Battle Tower. im good if given a role in a group, such as being the manager of Wall-ing pokemon or Tank pokemon, but im not very good at EV training so i don't have many FAST pokemon, but im a good contributer both in brains, and i can flex my muscles on the BattleFeild
    Welcome on board I like how you have a good grasp of your strengths and weaknesses, definitely makes it easier to improve. I agree, multi battling is so fun xD I almost wish that one year they'd use that as the battle format for the VGC instead of just regular double battles... Since they do double battles /every year/ anyways....

Quote Originally Posted by Superpower Emboar View Post
    I hate you Cobalion. You are an absolute disgrace. Afte S-resetting for two days for shiny, and giving up so i can continue my White 2 first run-through, and catch you this happens.

Earth power and HP-grass from Seismitoad gets you down to one-Hp, false swipe to double check, then thunder wave for paralysis. Then you make me use every pokeball i have until i am down to an extra Pokeball i didnt use from the beginning of the game, my master ball and a timer ball. Throw the timer ball, three saheks and nothing, throw the pokeball for sh*ts and giggles and you decide to be caught. I hate you so very much right now Cobalion.

On a different note, iv discovered catching your entire team very early leads to much higher levels.     Spoiler:- levels:
    No way really? xD I just beat Drayden with all of my team in the 40-41 range and had little trouble... Also I caught my Cobalion in a regular pokeball too 8D though I was trying for that LOL

Heatran says hello.

Yeah, Heatran does sound like a good fix... it's just he doesn't really fit well on my current team :[

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post

Lol, that was a really short burst.

Frankly, Im a bit tired of all the drama that somehow follows you around everywhere.

And lose the best coverage in the game through Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, and Ice Beam? No thanks.
    Haha really? xD I joined Comp battling after Excadrill was already banned so I don't even know. But yeah... So much Genesect! lol
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Greetings homies, have I missed much?
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

yes mankey, yes you have
    i feel comparing genesect to excadrill is like apples and oranges, genesect has higher stats, a wider movepool, better typing and more over all versatility, while excadrill did only 1 thing and had 1 real set maybe a spinner one like sandslash
    i cant wait till PO changes their tiers so sand veil is gone and i can use my garchomp :C

Chomp is broken with or without sand veil. If it's reintroduced purely because of the fact that sand veil will be banned is just ridiculous and ******** and stupid and not a good thing to do and I have clearly run out of adjectives a while ago
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

Still not sure whether to use genes ect or counter him on a new team. Speaking of excadrill. I'm surprised there aren't more sand genes ect. I mean correct me if I'm wrong but sand can't do anything but help it right?
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Page 304 of 421 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404 ... LastLast