Page 307 of 421 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Has anyone here used a Ditto before? I'm trying one out for my current team, but I want to hear what other ditto users have to say as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Has anyone here used a Ditto before? I'm trying one out for my current team, but I want to hear what other ditto users have to say as well.
    I have. Insane revengekiller.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Meh, pretty gimmicky, bringing it in on something that has done a ton of boosting will win you the game and it can revenge decently, but really doesn't hold that much use.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Hm....I am actually liking this ditto so far. Just having it in my team means I don't have to worry about set up sweepers, since people know before had not to set up.

In my last battle, I played against this girl who sarcastically called me a champ and all sorts of nasty insults. And she was pretty skilled, but I still managed to beat her anyway, and it felt downright good.

All she had left in her team were a Terrakion behind a sub, a T-tar at full health, and a slightly weakened Rotom-W. All I really had a Jellicent and a Ditto. I swapped out ditto, who was in the form of her Landerous that I just took out with HP ice, and the Terrakion just used substitute. Jellicent came in on a stone edge, and used surf as it took a stone edge to break the sub. Terrakion finished it with another stone edge, and my Ditto finished the rest with close combat.

I love beating jerks like that, especially when it's with bad team match up.
    Meh, pretty gimmicky, bringing it in on something that has done a ton of boosting will win you the game and it can revenge decently, but really doesn't hold that much use.
    I don't use it against stat boosters. It can take out just about any offensive pokemon, really. I'm not finding it to be that much of a gimmick at all. Just a little difficult to use.

So I tried my NU team in Ubers just for a laugh. I lost, but I got a kick out of this...

Start of turn 6
    The foe's Rayquaza used Outrage!
    Marshtomp lost 99% of its health!
    Marshtomp held on with its Focus Sash!

Marshtomp used Counter!
    The foe's Rayquaza lost 100% of its health!
    The foe's Rayquaza fainted!

And you said Wynaut outclasses him...

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    Wynaut couldn't do that as well?

Hell no.

Well, maybe he could. But still. It's a Marshtomp. A MARSHTOMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
        Spoiler:- Stupid yellow font hurts my eyes :I :
    A) Why the random HP EVs on Yanmega? Wouldn't it be better to invest in Speed to outspeed everything?
    B)You have Stealth Rock on two pokemon in the same core .__.
    C) I just thought of this, but why Detect on a Choice set? That' kind of defeats the purpose of being choiced and having U-Turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    You're all just copy cats. I've been doing this since I joined CG.
    Seriously guys.
    So I tried my NU team in Ubers just for a laugh. I lost, but I got a kick out of this...

Start of turn 6
    The foe's Rayquaza used Outrage!
    Marshtomp lost 99% of its health!
    Marshtomp held on with its Focus Sash!

Marshtomp used Counter!
    The foe's Rayquaza lost 100% of its health!
    The foe's Rayquaza fainted!

LOLOLOLOL
    This is hilarious xD
    Wynaut can't really do anything besides that though.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Got nothing on my Final Gambit Shedinja =D

Swampert is actually a fairly decent Gene Counter, even though it can't OHKO it back. Maybe HP Fire Swampy =]
    ummmm actually Final Gambit accelgor is faster than shedinja without speed boosts
    What is this?? Is this a Pokemon battle? Am I winning? I'll think I'll go stand here in this corner...

† I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Spoiler:- Credits:

Hell no.

Well, maybe he could. But still. It's a Marshtomp. A MARSHTOMP!

You remind me of a good friend. I wonder how she's doing now that PR is closed. . . hmm. . .

Anyway, like i said, I mopped the floor with Drayden, but now i have to hurry because i forgot i have a project due tomorrow. Advanced Chemistry is fun, but does anyone happen to know all the man-made elements? I need to label them extensively on a periodic table among other things on a test tomorrow, and the project tonight.
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

(21:30:44) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 1148/106639 [1254 points / 93 battles]!

I did it! I'd like to thank the Academy (whoever they are), and especially Prohawk and Mcdanger.
    "The academy" refers to a military academy.
    Quote Originally Posted by sushi_noodles View Post
    ummmm actually Final Gambit accelgor is faster than shedinja without speed boosts

You don't get the joke? :3

Activity post, away! Wasn't active too much this weekend because of awesome concerts. I probably won't be too active this week, either... I need to do some heavy sleeping to make up for the complete lack of sleep from this weekend.

Currently playing Black2.

Progress towards goals only counted in Pokemon Black2!

CLEARED until I transfer everything from Black to Black2

(21:30:44) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 1148/106639 [1254 points / 93 battles]!

I did it! I'd like to thank the Academy (whoever they are), and especially Prohawk and Mcdanger.
    Heh congrats. Now for 1300

Works great unless you're going up against a Bulk Up user with Drain Punch (Scrafty) or something behind a sub. Btw you may want to play around with the IVs on ditto so you always get the right Hidden Power, since Ditto doesn't copy IVs

Yes but if you see a Wynaut, you know what it's going to do. Who expects Mirror Coat/Counter from Marshtomp

Quote Originally Posted by sushi_noodles View Post
    Lol. Go look up Shedinja =]

Quote Originally Posted by Plamya View Post
    Activity post, away! Wasn't active too much this weekend because of awesome concerts. I probably won't be too active this week, either... I need to do some heavy sleeping to make up for the complete lack of sleep from this weekend.
    I was wondering where you had wandered off to...

Quote Originally Posted by Tormented View Post
    Rank 1 in uu on showdown np.

Spoiler:- :

Now if they can please ban hydreigon on po so i can get it there to
    I think they reset the ladder again. Also, I would be number 1 at OU if my provisional came down lol. I have the 4th highest non-provisional score, which is higher than all of the provisional scores
    Last edited by Prohawk; 15th October 2012 at 3:27 PM.

People

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/eq2weg.png[/IMG]
    (Irrelevant banner stolen from *******)

I'm holding a Wifi Smogon OU tournament commencing one week from now, ie, the 23rd. This ofc means that rough skin chomp is acceptable, and kyurem-B is not. Mode will be double elimination or single elimination, depending on the players available. At the moment, I am tending towards single elimination. For every round you have 3 days to complete 3 games against your randomly chosen opponent; if this does not happen within the timeframe the higher seed will ascend based on my discretion (ie, if your opponent is never on PO to begin with in the timeframe you will be put forward). PM me to register. Registrations are open until the 22nd (or, more accurately, whenever on the 22nd I say they're closed), at which time all the pairings will appear here http://cgtournament.challonge.com/ou1.

You can view your pairings at the same website once the entrants are sorted out. There will be a match between the losing semi-finalists hence determining the top 3. Leaders, wherever you are, feel free to award RP based on placings. Otherwise, all rules are identical for those of on matches, and though tournament matches are on by default either player can decree them to be off. Unless the leaders feel otherwise, there should be no need to post the results to the thread as all records will be clearly visible on site, though I recommend PMing your leaders to inform them if you decide that one or more of your games should be off record. Good luck, everyone!
    Last edited by gigaboost; 15th October 2012 at 4:47 PM.

Ceci n'est pas une Meloetta. Credit to JhenMohran for the banner, and prohawk for the userbars.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post
    Still not sure whether to use genes ect or counter him on a new team. Speaking of excadrill. I'm surprised there aren't more sand genes ect. I mean correct me if I'm wrong but sand can't do anything but help it right?
    That is the most freaky thing. Only an hour before you posted that I started making a new sand team and guess who is present?

EDIT:PO still doesn't allow damn Garchomp. How am I supposed to ladder?
    Last edited by Jazz™; 15th October 2012 at 6:12 PM.

Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

D: I was #15 on PS then it resetted again!

*Credit Goes To Sworn Metalhead*

Hm....I am actually liking this ditto so far. Just having it in my team means I don't have to worry about set up sweepers, since people know before had not to set up.

In my last battle, I played against this girl who sarcastically called me a champ and all sorts of nasty insults. And she was pretty skilled, but I still managed to beat her anyway, and it felt downright good.

All she had left in her team were a Terrakion behind a sub, a T-tar at full health, and a slightly weakened Rotom-W. All I really had a Jellicent and a Ditto. I swapped out ditto, who was in the form of her Landerous that I just took out with HP ice, and the Terrakion just used substitute. Jellicent came in on a stone edge, and used surf as it took a stone edge to break the sub. Terrakion finished it with another stone edge, and my Ditto finished the rest with close combat.

I love beating jerks like that, especially when it's with bad team match up.I don't use it against stat boosters. It can take out just about any offensive pokemon, really. I'm not finding it to be that much of a gimmick at all. Just a little difficult to use.
    [Elite Four]Cynthia? Cuz I remember battling her.
    And she was a cow.
    Anyway, glad the division talk is over.
    ACTIVTY POSTZZ FTW

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

So I heard we like posting our PS scores here?? I do need to bring my provisional down but my score is far higher then anybody else on the leaderboard. PO ladder is far more difficult then the PS ladder, or even the old Smogon Ladder
    Last edited by Prohawk; 15th October 2012 at 7:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gigaboost View Post
    People

I'm holding a Wifi Smogon OU tournament commencing one week from now, ie, the 23rd. This ofc means that rough skin chomp is acceptable, and kyurem-B is not. Mode will be double elimination or single elimination, depending on the players available. At the moment, I am tending towards single elimination. For every round you have 3 days to complete 3 games against your randomly chosen opponent; if this does not happen within the timeframe the higher seed will ascend based on my discretion (ie, if your opponent is never on PO to begin with in the timeframe you will be put forward). PM me to register. Registrations are open until the 22nd (or, more accurately, whenever on the 22nd I say they're closed), at which time all the pairings will appear here http://cgtournament.challonge.com/ou1.

You can view your pairings at the same website once the entrants are sorted out. There will be a match between the losing semi-finalists hence determining the top 3. Leaders, wherever you are, feel free to award RP based on placings. Otherwise, all rules are identical for those of on matches, and though tournament matches are on by default either player can decree them to be off. Unless the leaders feel otherwise, there should be no need to post the results to the thread as all records will be clearly visible on site, though I recommend PMing your leaders to inform them if you decide that one or more of your games should be off record. Good luck, everyone!
    Is this an official smogon tourney, of just something for the clan?

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Or a serebii tour. Don't forget Serebii.

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Just for the clan. The only reason he said smogon, is that he means smogon rules, tiers etc (I think)

ohh ya master cup, try and beat me bros >

Quote Originally Posted by Superpower Emboar View Post
    You remind me of a good friend. I wonder how she's doing now that PR is closed. . . hmm. . .
    My thoughts excatly I remember when she applied to BA with a Sig Pokemon as Marshtomp and we were all like "read what a Sig Poke actually does" and she's like "no, I know, I use it competitvely" and we all laughed and then got our butts kicked by the damn thing.

-----

REMEMBER! FRPL MATCH DEADLINE IS THE 17th
    Last edited by Psycho Cut; 15th October 2012 at 10:05 PM.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Hey there!

Stuff Updated/ing

@Emboar4Ever ... Sorry but In there now

Other stuff : Signing up for Giga's thang (Will pm also)

errr think that is all

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About RP for the Giga Tour : Will depend on the number involved
    Last edited by JhenMohranMH3; 15th October 2012 at 10:20 PM.

Push da button

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    My thoughts excatly I remember when she applied to BA with a Sig Pokemon as Marshtomp and we were all like "read what a Sig Poke actually does" and she's like "no, I know, I use it competitvely" and we all laughed and then got our butts kicked by the damn thing.

-----

REMEMBER! FRPL MATCH DEADLINE IS THE 17th
    Haha yeah xD I joined after she stopped using Marshtomp and was on Gastrodon... but still! Also.. that stupid Blissey of hers... UGH!

Quote Originally Posted by gigaboost View Post
    People

I'll decide by the 21st then if I want to participate or not. I just realized today that I'm already slacking/missing some deadlines on assignments, so I might have to pass since I'm already in a few other clan activities... but we'll see!
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Page 307 of 421 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast