Page 313 of 421 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,825 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

  1. #7801
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Land of the Lost
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Cool

    Also I'm thinking of Purging these people:

    ShinyFloris
    SamuraiDragon1
    Dark Beast


    They have some time soonish to have prooved their activity (either here or po ) Someone else can vouch for them as well btw

    Push da button

  2. #7802
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    Right-o, I'll get on that asap then xD

    Also, I wish to offer an apology for my rage post last night. I was just on some sort of tilt because I seem to be doing fine today. Thanks for those who sent PMs anyways though Your kindness is well appreciated

    Edit:

    On a better note, I finally broke 1200 today (11:56:04) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi OU is 2100/106268 [1205 points / 41 battles]!
    Congrats =]

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Ok, so in response to the feedback I've received about my little schedule yesterday, I'll make the following amendments:

    1) The Mission will continue uniterrupted but this will mean that it will have to run alongside tournaments and world cups etc. I will be away this weekend so you will not get any Mission updates in that time. Although I will also be away for much of half term, Jhen is going to take over the Missions for that period. More info closer the time.
    Sounds good to me. The tour is not as big of an overall clan deal since by the time we get 3 more weeks into it, there will be few people remaining. Even if it goes over the scheduled time, it doesn't really matter

  3. #7803

    Default

    What's the prize for Giga's tour?
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #7804
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kei Konguki
    Posts
    414

    Default

    Hooray for the mission continuing xD Go Tourmaline!
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

        Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

  5. #7805
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    What's the prize for Giga's tour?
    The glory of winning

  6. #7806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    The glory of winning
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7807
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Now mankey what do you have to say for yourself but serious enough mankey anyways guys thoughts on tornadus therian now adays and is it still good?

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  8. #7808
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    What's the prize for Giga's tour?
    As a leader I reserve the right to attribute a pirze to this tournament. I shall of course do so immediately!

    So first I must think of a fair ammount. Then multiply by the coefficent of X^2, divide by Y throughout, add 17 to the root of X and use that as a gradient as I plot a graph to determine the points of 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Then I have to make up some numbers seeing as none of the above makes any sense to me and I wrote it. Now it must be a large ammount, but not too large. But enough to be greater than 100! maybe 200/100/50 for 1st 2nd 3rd. Maybe maybe. Leave thoughts wherever I can see them.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  9. #7809
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    As a leader I reserve the right to attribute a pirze to this tournament. I shall of course do so immediately!

    So first I must think of a fair ammount. Then multiply by the coefficent of X^2, divide by Y throughout, add 17 to the root of X and use that as a gradient as I plot a graph to determine the points of 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Then I have to make up some numbers seeing as none of the above makes any sense to me and I wrote it. Now it must be a large ammount, but not too large. But enough to be greater than 100! maybe 200/100/50 for 1st 2nd 3rd. Maybe maybe. Leave thoughts wherever I can see them.
    That seems like a really big reward, however we do have a very large amount of people entering, not to mention OU is the most popular tier. 200/100/50 for this particular tour seems appropriate. I shall make a custom userbar for the winner too, a shiny victor one, better than anybody else' =D

  10. #7810
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Serebii
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    Cool

    Also I'm thinking of Purging these people:

    ShinyFloris
    SamuraiDragon1
    Dark Beast


    They have some time soonish to have prooved their activity (either here or po ) Someone else can vouch for them as well btw
    Samurai dude VMs me all the time, but he's not clan active, so it's entirely up to you.


  11. #7811
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Samurai dude VMs me all the time, but he's not clan active, so it's entirely up to you.
    Last logged in 2 and a half weeks ago, last post was in August and the last VM he received was in August too. Dunno what VMs you're talking about...

  12. #7812
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Serebii
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Last logged in 2 and a half weeks ago, last post was in August and the last VM he received was in August too. Dunno what VMs you're talking about...
    really? OH, I'm thinking of that Zombie dude. Nevermind.


  13. #7813
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Lucy and her diamonds
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Your House: Amethyst FTW
    Opponent's House: Tourmaline FTW
    Opponent's Name: ninjadewott FTW
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 5-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 34
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 30
    Any improvements for opponent: None
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: When I fodder Gengar..I have a plan to avenge it...





    Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

  14. #7814
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Up someone's a**crack
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Hello Everyone. I will be posting in thread naowz.
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

    [In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

    RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

    RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

  15. #7815
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    under the scarlet sky
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    made a beat with my friend that if he does well on his sats i`ll match his score on PO, then he told me his friends think he`ll get 2200 -___-
    anyway, i want some people to help me test my mixed tier team(when i make it in the next few days) 2OU, 2UU, 2RU



  16. #7816
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Summoner's Rift, GMT:-8
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    made a beat with my friend that if he does well on his sats i`ll match his score on PO, then he told me his friends think he`ll get 2200 -___-
    anyway, i want some people to help me test my mixed tier team(when i make it in the next few days) 2OU, 2UU, 2RU
    what you need is a final gambit accelegor. i know you hate that move, but its quite useful. the opponent thinks they can set up BAM final gambit. *the opponents sweeper has a) sustained heavy damage b) fainted or c) taken no damage cause it a dam ghost type FRIGGIN GENGAR*
    What is this?? Is this a Pokemon battle? Am I winning? I'll think I'll go stand here in this corner...

    † I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†



        Spoiler:- Credits:

  17. #7817
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Astral Plane
    Posts
    1,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    I have Giga the . He's at level 12.
    And Plamya the . She's at level 8.

    We're halfway in between the forest from the 5th and 1st gym leaders town - we just beat the aqua grunt.
    When I did my Emerald Nuzlocke, I only got two deaths! Get a Zubat. Crobats kick way too much *** (even if they're lazy bastards like mine was).

    THE MISSION MUST GO AAAAAAAAAWN~

    ...That's all I have to say, really.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

  18. #7818
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Poo
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    really? OH, I'm thinking of that Zombie dude. Nevermind.
    Oh the awkward moment when you confuse Zombies with Samurai...

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    made a beat with my friend that if he does well on his sats i`ll match his score on PO, then he told me his friends think he`ll get 2200 -___-
    anyway, i want some people to help me test my mixed tier team(when i make it in the next few days) 2OU, 2UU, 2RU
    For some of your lower tier Pokemon, I suggest either Claydol or Nidoqueen. Not only are they good in general in their respective tiers, but they can counter some commonly used OU mons, such as Terrakion. Thinking of subbing in Claydol in my team, but then I'd be even weaker to Water Types! Oh noes!

    Ice Cold Fire

  19. #7819
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Alaska.
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Dino basically made ten different accounts and battled himself using those accounts. He was a cheater.


    Lol that's adorable xD
    But you should do a DPPt playthrough it is much better. ;D
    Oh wut.

    Desmume goes really slow on my computer though. :c
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    When I did my Emerald Nuzlocke, I only got two deaths! Get a Zubat. Crobats kick way too much *** (even if they're lazy bastards like mine was).

    THE MISSION MUST GO AAAAAAAAAWN~

    ...That's all I have to say, really.
    Zubats one of my favorites so of course I was going to get one! c:

    Your House: Citrine
    Opponent's House: Citrine
    Opponent's Name: Jonah
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 5-2 Forfeit.
    Rate your performance out of 50: -
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: -
    Any improvements for opponent: -
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Setttttuuuuuupppp Pokémooooon
    Last edited by Avicii; 19th October 2012 at 1:03 AM.

  20. #7820
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chillin' in my bathtub
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    That seems like a really big reward, however we do have a very large amount of people entering, not to mention OU is the most popular tier. 200/100/50 for this particular tour seems appropriate. I shall make a custom userbar for the winner too, a shiny victor one, better than anybody else' =D
    Ok, earlier I was thinking this was good. But the userbar just motivats to go straight to the top. I WILL BE THE SHINY USERBAR MASTER
    EDIT:
    Your House: Citrine
    Opponent's House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's Name: Superstar
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0-2
    Rate your performance out of 50: 37
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 39
    Any improvements for opponent: None
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Stupid Scarf

    Your House: Citrine
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Prohawk
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: Don't over-estimate the bulk of the duck.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Kinda haxy. GG tho

    Your House: Citrine
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Prohawk
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0-3 or 4.
    Rate your performance out of 50: 20
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any improvements for opponent: None
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: And that's why you don;t do Spanish HW while battling. That, and I was just totally outclassed every step of the way.
    Last edited by Soperman; 19th October 2012 at 2:42 AM.


    This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

  21. #7821
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Ok, earlier I was thinking this was good. But the userbar just motivats to go straight to the top. I WILL BE THE SHINY USERBAR MASTER
    EDIT:
    Your House: Citrine
    Opponent's House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's Name: Superstar
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0-2
    Rate your performance out of 50: 37
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 39
    Any improvements for opponent: None
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Stupid Scarf

    Your House: Citrine
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Prohawk
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 1-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: Don't over-estimate the bulk of the duck.
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Kinda haxy. GG tho

    Your House: Citrine
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Prohawk
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0-3 or 4.
    Rate your performance out of 50: 20
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any improvements for opponent: None
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: And that's why you don;t do Spanish HW while battling. That, and I was just totally outclassed every step of the way.
    I will have you know the duck walled everyone in this clan at one point

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  22. #7822
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    I will have you know the duck walled everyone in this clan at one point
    Totally shut me down once. Freaking beastly duck

  23. #7823
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    under the scarlet sky
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Oh the awkward moment when you confuse Zombies with Samurai...


    For some of your lower tier Pokemon, I suggest either Claydol or Nidoqueen. Not only are they good in general in their respective tiers, but they can counter some commonly used OU mons, such as Terrakion. Thinking of subbing in Claydol in my team, but then I'd be even weaker to Water Types! Oh noes!
    i`ll probably run a mixed sun or sand as sun can pull from all tiers as most chlorophyll users are RU, good spinners are UU, sand has sand rushers in RU, etc.



  24. #7824
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Well it was gunna be a userbar, but now it's more of a mini banner. Behold the artistic prize that goes to the winner of Gigas tour - henceforth known as the Tournament of Titans or TOT



    Edit; this art was done by EmeraldGoblin as it far outclasses mine
    Last edited by Prohawk; 19th October 2012 at 5:02 AM.

  25. #7825

    Default

    needs more luke

    *Credit Goes To Sworn Metalhead*

Page 313 of 421 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •