Page 331 of 421 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,275 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post

go saffron psychics
    Lol, *makes an appeal to psycho to change the team banner*
    Jk, lol though, so I have my two players ready for season two. May the force be with you both.

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

I'll be keeping control over Goldenrod and all of its minons players.

GO US AND OUR IRRITATING MILTANKS

And, I've mentioned it before, my name will be changed to ApertureScience at the end of the lovely month of October. Happy Halloween everybody.

Hey guys I guess this is an activity post, sorry I haven't been on all week Monday was my birthday( I think I told some of you) and that made my week busy and now my state is being hit by a hurricane -.- and I might be losing power or something like that. Well anyway I should be back on and everything by Wednesday.
    Apprentice of Blues
    R.I.P. Crystalline Guard
        Spoiler:- Memories:

Spoiler:- TMP badges:

Credit to Prohawk for the userbar and Jhen for the banner!

Well, a lot as happened since I last posted, this post will therefore be long replying to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post

go saffron psychics
    I see that everyone is inside, glued to telly, watching the Saffron Psychic's debut battle...

-----------

On a serious note, more FRPL Changes will be going up later today. And it's the biggie!
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Forum Name:SadNess
    PO Name*:SadNess
    5th Gen Friend Code(s)://
    Timezone (in GMT)***: +1
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:Zircon
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!:8
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:
    My name is Vincenzo,i'm 13,i'm from Italy.
    I'm a nice person,i like play with my friends and make new.
    Then for the rest you will learn to know me with the time.
    Last edited by SadNess; 28th October 2012 at 9:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SadNess View Post
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:Random
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention:
    Welcome vincenzo glad to have you you may call me jacob, usa, or voice also your from ITALY!!! Non č giusto

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Accepted into Zircon, who just lost D-Bray.
    Welcome to the clan!

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

accepted into zircon?????? i cant remember where there are a lot of people ...

NINJAD BY SOPERMAN
    or maybe we should be jynxed

hmmmm

Push da button

Activity post.
    IF in december somewhere I won't come online in like 3 days, I'm dead.
    In begin december they're going to do dangerous operation etc....:/
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    Activity post.
    That syntax was so bad I may be dead from a shot to the head.

Anyway, here are my two grievances of the day:

1) I do not understand Psycho's FRPL post.
    2) Psycho did not approve of moving the Powerhouses to Vermillion and renaming them the Vermillion Voltics.

Thank you for reading.
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

Hmm about the new part of the FRPL...bit too complicated for my liking, and the FRPL does not need to be more complicated zzz

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou3528490

Watch this. Genesect saved my *** by OHKOing a Landorus, 3HKOing and burning a Rotom-W, and KOing a Genesect with Flamethrower under sun.
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

Uh... Yay sadness! (lol). Welcome to Zircon, I'll send you a welcome VM cause I'm a good sumeritan. Also, I'll go read the new FRPL thing now.

EDIT about FRPL thing: And that's why I don't participate!

EDIT 2: I just remembered I should mention I may go inactive for a while cause of loss of power due to the hurricane. Happy birthday to me.
    Last edited by Aeon™; 29th October 2012 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post

EDIT 2: I just remembered I should mention I may go inactive for a while cause of loss of power due to the hurricane. Happy birthday to me.
    Think about it this way: you'll be able to go back to having a real life ;D

And yeah, I also agree that the FRPL is becoming a bit too complex. IT'S A BATTLING TOURNAMENT, DANGIT. SIMPLER IS BETTER.
    Except for RPGs :3

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Activity post.
    Oh, man...I really hope you make it. You think this is the kind of thing that'll always happen to someone else...

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    That syntax was so bad I may be dead from a shot to the head.
    Well, SOMEONE is insensitive. Sietse said he might DIE, and all you can say is something criticizing his grammar? What the hell?
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Think about it this way: you'll be able to go back to having a real life ;D

And yeah, I also agree that the FRPL is becoming a bit too complex. IT'S A BATTLING TOURNAMENT, DANGIT. SIMPLER IS BETTER.
    Except for RPGs :3
    Not really, there's a huge hurricane going on, remember?

Sorry for inactivity guys. Marching band season was coming to an end, and my ban teacher wanted to get as much work done as possible.

But now it's over, and I'll have much more time on my hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    Well, SOMEONE is insensitive. Sietse said he might DIE, and all you can say is something criticizing his grammar? What the hell?
    Uh...yikes. Yeah....I usually don't like speaking negatively of other clan members, but I'll have to agree with you here...

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Well, a lot as happened since I last posted, this post will therefore be long replying to everything.

I see that everyone is inside, glued to telly, watching the Saffron Psychic's debut battle...

-----------

On a serious note, more FRPL Changes will be going up later today. And it's the biggie!
    Lol, they know they are safest inside their houses
    Hey, Im BLUES
    Glad you found your way into CG alright, and sorry I couldnt help you with serebii...I had to leave for work.
    Activity post.
    Best of luck to you, man. May the force be with you.

Also, this new part of the FRPL is a little overkill...and complicated for both the managers, players, and Psycho with record-keeping...
    Maybe we can change up the new part of the FRPL in such a way were it is more fun than it is complicated?
    Last edited by BLUES.; 29th October 2012 at 5:07 AM.

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Yeah, the FRPL Thing is fairly complicated but I see Psycho's point in that it's got to be more challenging for the managers. Last Season I just went like "Oh, so it's OU this week. Well, Prohawk's good at OU. Prohawk, I choose you!". I think having tons of stuff to think about and lots of choice where to spend your Crystals means that it's actually more about Managers and less about 'whichever team has the best player wins'. Let's be honest, Mossdeep didn't win last season because Soperman is a genius, they won because they had Magic. Yeah, maybe Soperman not being an idiot helped but still. And yes, I freely admit that Veilstone didn't come second because I have a cunning equal to that of the most cunning being in the Universe. We came second because Prohawk and Jonah battled well. And the end of the day though, it's type matchups, something we all know.

So? What does the omniscient Ninja Dewott think we should do? Well, we stick with the same concept, but have less levels and less types. Looking at the 'Abilities' (bad choice of word their, Bossman) of each Type, there are plenty that are equal. Basically, where certain types are equal, we should only use one of them. That means there will perhaps be seven types available, so, I dunno: Grass, Normal, Dark, Fighting, Water, Ground and Steel. Also, we'd upgrade the types for each player at the same time, so instead of being able to have a lvl 2 player and a lvl 1 player, each player you have would advance a level at the same time. However, each player could change their types to different ones, so you could still have Grass and Normal.

So, tl;dr, I like what Psycho's trying to do, but I think that, for many people, not for me, I may add, this is too complicated, so should be simplified a little, as above.

Anyone else agree?

Ice Cold Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Yeah, the FRPL Thing is fairly complicated but I see Psycho's point in that it's got to be more challenging for the managers. Last Season I just went like "Oh, so it's OU this week. Well, Prohawk's good at OU. Prohawk, I choose you!". I think having tons of stuff to think about and lots of choice where to spend your Crystals means that it's actually more about Managers and less about 'whichever team has the best player wins'. Let's be honest, Mossdeep didn't win last season because Soperman is a genius, they won because they had Magic. Yeah, maybe Soperman not being an idiot helped but still. And yes, I freely admit that Veilstone didn't come second because I have a cunning equal to that of the most cunning being in the Universe. We came second because Prohawk and Jonah battled well. And the end of the day though, it's type matchups, something we all know.

So? What does the omniscient Ninja Dewott think we should do? Well, we stick with the same concept, but have less levels and less types. Looking at the 'Abilities' (bad choice of word their, Bossman) of each Type, there are plenty that are equal. Basically, where certain types are equal, we should only use one of them. That means there will perhaps be seven types available, so, I dunno: Grass, Normal, Dark, Fighting, Water, Ground and Steel. Also, we'd upgrade the types for each player at the same time, so instead of being able to have a lvl 2 player and a lvl 1 player, each player you have would advance a level at the same time. However, each player could change their types to different ones, so you could still have Grass and Normal.

So, tl;dr, I like what Psycho's trying to do, but I think that, for many people (Prohawk), not for me, I may add, this is too complicated, so should be simplified a little, as above.

Anyone else agree?
    I added my thoughts

Uhm..I hope none of you get swept out to sea by the storm =]

Also, apparently nobody wants to war us. We can't war TA cause clan war rules, and nobody else is really keen, zzz

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post

So, tl;dr, I like what Psycho's trying to do, but I think that, for many people(Jazz Hands, the newest player for Castelia City), not for me, I may add, this is too complicated, so should be simplified a little, as above.

Anyone else agree?
    I added my thoughts too.

Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    Oh, man...I really hope you make it. You think this is the kind of thing that'll always happen to someone else...

Agreed, that was ****ing appalling. Also, the consensus on smogon IRC at this point is that kyurem-B will be unbanned soon; if that happens before my tourney is finished kyurem-B will be allowed in it once I announce.

Ceci n'est pas une Meloetta. Credit to JhenMohran for the banner, and prohawk for the userbars.

Quote Originally Posted by gigaboost View Post
    Agreed, that was ****ing appalling. Also, the consensus on smogon IRC at this point is that kyurem-B will be unbanned soon; if that happens before my tourney is finished kyurem-B will be allowed in it once I announce.
    So oyu know, the one day I was away is the day eaglehawk was active :/
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Well, Prohawk and Jazz, you guys, fortunately, are players so you don't really have to worry about this stuff. Your manager will do his best to match you up favourably, so you just need to battle however you have to and do the best you can. The bigger issue is Managers that don't understand this, of which it seems there are quite a few. So, because I'm the only one that seems to understand it, we should definitely go ahead with it

Ice Cold Fire

storm is hitting this afternoon, i could loss power for a few days or i may not
    so heads up

Page 331 of 421 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381 ... LastLast