Page 332 of 421 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382 ... LastLast
Results 8,276 to 8,300 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Pshh you sissies and your hurricanes, us Floridians know emergency generators are the way to deal with that shizz.

Also, Sieste, good luck with the operation man. I know its scary, but doctors generally do know what they're doing, and I'm sure you'll come out of it doing great

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Wait, are there still available slots for this FRPL?

Storm has hit me btw, but it had the same effect as magikarp's splash.......
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

it's not raining where I am right now, so is there only a 70% chance of me losing power? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Yeah, the FRPL Thing is fairly complicated but I see Psycho's point in that it's got to be more challenging for the managers. Last Season I just went like "Oh, so it's OU this week. Well, Prohawk's good at OU. Prohawk, I choose you!". I think having tons of stuff to think about and lots of choice where to spend your Crystals means that it's actually more about Managers and less about 'whichever team has the best player wins'. Let's be honest, Mossdeep didn't win last season because Soperman is a genius, they won because they had Magic. Yeah, maybe Soperman not being an idiot helped but still. And yes, I freely admit that Veilstone didn't come second because I have a cunning equal to that of the most cunning being in the Universe. We came second because Prohawk and Jonah battled well. And the end of the day though, it's type matchups, something we all know.

So? What does the omniscient Ninja Dewott think we should do? Well, we stick with the same concept, but have less levels and less types. Looking at the 'Abilities' (bad choice of word their, Bossman) of each Type, there are plenty that are equal. Basically, where certain types are equal, we should only use one of them. That means there will perhaps be seven types available, so, I dunno: Grass, Normal, Dark, Fighting, Water, Ground and Steel. Also, we'd upgrade the types for each player at the same time, so instead of being able to have a lvl 2 player and a lvl 1 player, each player you have would advance a level at the same time. However, each player could change their types to different ones, so you could still have Grass and Normal.

So, tl;dr, I like what Psycho's trying to do, but I think that, for many people, not for me, I may add, this is too complicated, so should be simplified a little, as above.

Anyone else agree?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Well, Prohawk and Jazz, you guys, fortunately, are players so you don't really have to worry about this stuff. Your manager will do his best to match you up favourably, so you just need to battle however you have to and do the best you can. The bigger issue is Managers that don't understand this, of which it seems there are quite a few. So, because I'm the only one that seems to understand it, we should definitely go ahead with it
    I understand it But if I were to make 1 change, I would make it so that you pay to level up the whole team, then you can designate different players to be different types that are unlocked for your team (kinda like you were saying ND in your first post, except I might keep all the types). I think that the way he has the levels designated is okay, but having to level up each individual person might get complicated, and also pricy. Maybe just increase the overall price of each level (if you were to apply it to the whole team).

Quote Originally Posted by irock245 View Post
    Wait, are there still available slots for this FRPL?

Storm has hit me btw, but it had the same effect as magikarp's splash.......
    YESYESYESYESYESYES You should consider joining Castelia City ;D
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

GL with hurricanes....i think its all i can say...
    Sry, but i dun wanna read all those texts cause its a bit...boring, sry, i got easily unfocused (i cant do better lol) bc its not my language...dat size only on tests :P, so...i dunno wuts going on.
    And genesect rly safed u

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

Quote Originally Posted by superstar View Post
    Pshh you sissies and your hurricanes, us Floridians know emergency generators are the way to deal with that shizz.

Also, Sieste, good luck with the operation man. I know its scary, but doctors generally do know what they're doing, and I'm sure you'll come out of it doing great
    Same thing here in Bama. That one earlier this year, (think it was Isaac?) was nothing.

Same thing to sietse. You'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    I added my thoughts

Uhm..I hope none of you get swept out to sea by the storm =]

Also, apparently nobody wants to war us. We can't war TA cause clan war rules, and nobody else is really keen, zzz
    We could always pull a TA and war ourselves.

Just wanting to show off this pic I just got done drawing... usually I don't flaunt my art around here, but this time it's pokemon related xD I have been watching some of the anime again and realized that one of my favorite parts is the pokeball throw animations xD They're coolio looking ._. So I decided to draw one for Silver since he's not in the anime xD

Spoiler:- Said pic:

the quality's kinda poop since I wont have access to a scanner until next weekend... but it suffices.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Wow, nice Hyper! It's epic!
    I could never have done something like that

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    I understand it But if I were to make 1 change, I would make it so that you pay to level up the whole team, then you can designate different players to be different types that are unlocked for your team (kinda like you were saying ND in your first post, except I might keep all the types). I think that the way he has the levels designated is okay, but having to level up each individual person might get complicated, and also pricy. Maybe just increase the overall price of each level (if you were to apply it to the whole team).
    Fair enough. I also have another idea, which is simply to have Grass, Fire and Water. Basically, at Level 1, you can only choose between one of these types (you choose which) but at Level 2 you can choose between another (again, you choose which) and finally, at level 3, you can switch between them all. The 3-Round wait thing still applies though. I think this is simple enough for da haterz to understand, and it still adds a little tactical twist for us managers.

ALSO, I have made an executive decision to send a squadron of Ninjas from my own Ninja Clan to assist all those CG members threatened by Hurricane Sandy (or maka-bik-splosh, as it is called in the Ninja Tongue). Rest assured that, although these Ninjas will not reveal themselves to you, they will be there and they will guard your lives with theirs. Akum-shao!

Ice Cold Fire

Lost against kody 3-0 and 3-0(?), first game was stupid rock blast flinch, second game was gg.

Quote Originally Posted by legolover8 View Post
    Wow, nice Hyper! It's epic!
    I could never have done something like that
    Thanks It was a fun project xD

3 out of 5 mission pms sent

still waiting for 1 to finish their last move
    and then 1 to pm me this next move

Push da button

Ok, so I'm actually quite surprised how many people don't understand the new FRPL thing, but I'll take all of your views into account and I'll come up with something simplier, but along the same lines, when I get back. Similarly, I'll also have a few World Cup changes when I get back as well, in preparation for the World Cup. Don't worry, though, these will not be complicated, just a re-work of some Stratagems and an update of the post.

So, obviously, I will now be away until next weekend. I'm not sure if it'll be Saturday or Sunday when I get back, or even if I'll be able to post then. So here are a few things to remember whilst I'm away:

- All Mission posts continuing to go to Jhen.

- Remember about the event on the 30th and 31st. The final info will soon be up, so make sure you check there. Remember, Jhen is event master

- Jhen will also do the Emerald Battle Records (go Jhen!!)

- All battles done from now on will go to next month's DoM. This month is coming up soon!

--------
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Advanced notice that I probably won't be online again for a while.

Currently playing Black2.

Progress towards goals only counted in Pokemon Black2!

CLEARED until I transfer everything from Black to Black2

Forum Name: Golbez Destruction, Golbez or Seth for short.
    PO Name*: SethManner
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): 3010 6038 0904
    Timezone (in GMT)***: -5:00
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Zircon, Tourmaline, Amethyst, Emerald, Citrine.
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 7/10
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Hey guys! A while back, I had an account here, but sadly, something happened to it, so I pretty much lost all of my posts and sigs, etc... Anyways, as earlier mentioned, you can call me Golbez or Seth(Preferably Seth), but either is fine. If there is one thing that I want to be known immediately, is that I LOVE battling. I'm always on PO or building some kind of team in-game. Also, I like to remember that Pokemon is exactly what it is, a game. It can be fun to take it to a competitive level, but I've seen close friends get lost in it, so please, don't take me too seriously? Also, as of right now, I can't RNG properly in BW2(Help, anyone?) and so, I would ask that for now we battle only in PO, or until I finish my new copy of B1 so i can RNG again.

Quote Originally Posted by Plamya View Post
    Advanced notice that I probably won't be online again for a while.
    Nooooo, who will tell me, Mankey, Giga and Blues dirty stories now...

/breaks down in tears

Quote Originally Posted by Golbez Destruction View Post
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Zircon, Tourmaline, Amethyst, Emerald, Citrine.
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Hey guys! A while back, I had an account here, but sadly, something happened to it, so I pretty much lost all of my posts and sigs, etc... Anyways, as earlier mentioned, you can call me Golbez or Seth(Preferably Seth), but either is fine. If there is one thing that I want to be known immediately, is that I LOVE battling. I'm always on PO or building some kind of team in-game. Also, I like to remember that Pokemon is exactly what it is, a game. It can be fun to take it to a competitive level, but I've seen close friends get lost in it, so please, don't take me too seriously? Also, as of right now, I can't RNG properly in BW2(Help, anyone?) and so, I would ask that for now we battle only in PO, or until I finish my new copy of B1 so i can RNG again.
    I don't know why, but I like you. We already only battle on PO pretty much, so no problem there. Accepted into Tourmaline, cause I just got a new member in Zircon. Sorry.

Welcome most of us here use a dowloadable item called pokemon online so RNG isnt needed you may call me voice usa or jacob welcome

Attention you should all run for your lives as wookie has made a return to my new team and just 6-0'd a poor person on showdown >:} so prepare for trouble and make it double

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Iirc, Zircon got a new member recently, so perhaps it should be Tourmaline. But then again I don't think Amethyst have got a new member in a while, so I'll let the other leaders call this. Anyway, welcome to the clan and don't worry to much about getting a Wi-fi team ready for battling us, everyone uses PO here anyways!

------------

So, onto Division of the Month!

Spoiler:- 5th Place:

Spoiler:- 4th Place:

Spoiler:- 3rd Place:

Spoiler:- 2nd Place:

Spoiler:- And this Month's Winners!:

Spoiler:- Totals for future reference:

Congratulations to everyone who battled for their Division! Who will triumph in this slightly extended next month...?

-----------

So, anyway, that's it from me until next weekend. I wish you all a Happy Halloween and, for those in the area, I hope that the hurricane does not cause any of you any harm or loss.

Until next week, bye!
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Hey, welcome on board You sound like a pretty cool guy xD I've been able to RNG Terrakion in BW2 and that's about it. tbh, it's a lot easier to just RNG anything available in Black in Black, since Black 2's a huge hassle x__x Some things, like the DPPt legendaries, or Lati@s you might want to consider just toughing through. As I'm sure you're aware, there are like 5 different Timer0 values you can hit which makes it complete bulls*** but, especially with stationary legendaries like Terrakion, it's doable, it just took like 40 tries xD a solid weekend. ~25 before I even hit my seed the first time ._. But yeah, I have some minor RNG knowledge so if you have questions feel free to ask xD. I've currently been RNGing my PO team onto Black/Black 2 so after you're back in action we should Wifi battle some time 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Iirc, Zircon got a new member recently, so perhaps it should be Tourmaline. But then again I don't think Amethyst have got a new member in a while, so I'll let the other leaders call this. Anyway, welcome to the clan and don't worry to much about getting a Wi-fi team ready for battling us, everyone uses PO here anyways!

------------

Congratulations to everyone who battled for their Division! Who will triumph in this slightly extended next month...?
    Everyone except you Psycho lol

Woo, I knew it was a good idea to get Magic to update the records

------------

-----------

So, anyway, that's it from me until next weekend. I wish you all a Happy Halloween and, for those in the area, I hope that the hurricane does not cause any of you any harm or loss.

Until next week, bye!
    Oh jeez :/ I really gotta start trying to do more on-record battles x__x

------------

-----------

Until next week, bye!
    I really need to start battling more often instead of only when there's an event going on xD

Thanks for the welcome, and it's great that you guys battle on PO a lot. This is good, I'm gonna hit the Xat soon, is a mod ready?
    And it's alright that I'm in Tourmaline, better second than last choice, eh?
    And I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong in W2... Maybe I should just play through the older games for my Pokemon.
    EDIT: Can someone link me to the Xat? Psycho Cut's sig link is not working.
    Last edited by Golbez Destruction; 29th October 2012 at 10:20 PM.

Page 332 of 421 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382 ... LastLast