Page 333 of 421 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,325 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Golbez Destruction View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, and it's great that you guys battle on PO a lot. This is good, I'm gonna hit the Xat soon, is a mod ready?
    And it's alright that I'm in Tourmaline, better second than last choice, eh?
    And I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong in W2... Maybe I should just play through the older games for my Pokemon.
    EDIT: Can someone link me to the Xat? Psycho Cut's sig link is not working.
    We don't actually use a xat, we use a channel on PO. Type #Crystalline Guard and it will take you there

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    We don't actually use a xat, we use a channel on PO. Type #Crystalline Guard and it will take you there
    I'm confused... Type where?
    Sorry

I'm confused... Type where?
    Sorry
    Just on PO in the normal text place. Alternatively you can click on the channels tab on the left and find our channel there

Are we going to war a clan soon? :3

I just posted that^^ so that I could say this without making it spam:
    I am going to make 5 awesome banners, but I'll need people who want them :3
    -Zomboy
    -SKisM
    -Eptic
    -Skrillex
    -Excision
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Thanks for the welcome, and it's great that you guys battle on PO a lot. This is good, I'm gonna hit the Xat soon, is a mod ready?
    And I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong in W2... Maybe I should just play through the older games for my Pokemon.
    Yeah... we neeever use that. As others have said, find our channel on the PO main server. It's appropriately called "Crystalline Guard" You can find it on the channel list
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    Are we going to war a clan soon? :3

-Zomboy
    -SKisM
    -Eptic
    -Skrillex
    -Excision
    I used to de-spam my posts with battle logs. Very efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    I used to de-spam my posts with battle logs. Very efficient.
    Lol yeh, we can't really do anything on the thread except posting battles, saying ''welcome to the clan'' and posting announcements lol.

Let's talk about the event, do you guys too think that Dark will be used far more than poison/physhic? why or why not?

Lol yeh, we can't really do anything on the thread except posting battles, saying ''welcome to the clan'' and posting announcements lol.

Let's talk about the event, do you guys too think that Dark will be used far more than ghost/physhic? why or why not?
    Ehh maybe. I can see why, since dark is effective against both psychic and ghost. However, that being said, there's not a dark type for everything. If you stuck to mostly, or only dark types, you take away a lot of variety. Plus, fighting moves would wreck your team (except Sableye/Spiritomb). I'd say it'd definitely be wise to have at least 1 dark type with a STAB dark move, but I don't know that they'll necessarily be used more. depends on the team and its needs I suppose.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    Ehh maybe. I can see why, since dark is effective against both psychic and ghost. However, that being said, there's not a dark type for everything. If you stuck to mostly, or only dark types, you take away a lot of variety. Plus, fighting moves would wreck your team (except Sableye/Spiritomb). I'd say it'd definitely be wise to have at least 1 dark type with a STAB dark move, but I don't know that they'll necessarily be used more. depends on the team and its needs I suppose.
    Wait... can or can we not use poison types?

Forum Name: Golbez Destruction, Golbez or Seth for short.
    PO Name*: SethManner
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): 3010 6038 0904
    Timezone (in GMT)***: -5:00
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Zircon, Tourmaline, Amethyst, Emerald, Citrine.
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 7/10
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Hey guys! A while back, I had an account here, but sadly, something happened to it, so I pretty much lost all of my posts and sigs, etc... Anyways, as earlier mentioned, you can call me Golbez or Seth(Preferably Seth), but either is fine. If there is one thing that I want to be known immediately, is that I LOVE battling. I'm always on PO or building some kind of team in-game. Also, I like to remember that Pokemon is exactly what it is, a game. It can be fun to take it to a competitive level, but I've seen close friends get lost in it, so please, don't take me too seriously? Also, as of right now, I can't RNG properly in BW2(Help, anyone?) and so, I would ask that for now we battle only in PO, or until I finish my new copy of B1 so i can RNG again.
    Hey Seth!

Welcome to Tourmaline!
    Yeah as said we are usually at #Crystalline Guard .. no one uses the xat much anymore i dont think

Push da button

Wait... can or can we not use poison types?
    I dunno, before replying to your question, I went back and looked at the event post again. it still says dark/psychic/ghost, so I'm just gonna stick with those xD

Just wanting to show off this pic I just got done drawing... usually I don't flaunt my art around here, but this time it's pokemon related xD I have been watching some of the anime again and realized that one of my favorite parts is the pokeball throw animations xD They're coolio looking ._. So I decided to draw one for Silver since he's not in the anime xD

Spoiler:- Said pic:

the quality's kinda poop since I wont have access to a scanner until next weekend... but it suffices.
    Wow. Impressive!
    Now do one of Brawley, cuz it would look freaking amazing xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Ok, so I'm actually quite surprised how many people don't understand the new FRPL thing, but I'll take all of your views into account and I'll come up with something simplier, but along the same lines, when I get back.
    Well Psycho, I'm sorry we're not all as brilliant as you, oh mighty genius of ours
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Zircon, Tourmaline, Amethyst, Emerald, Citrine.
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Hey guys! A while back, I had an account here, but sadly, something happened to it, so I pretty much lost all of my posts and sigs, etc... Anyways, as earlier mentioned, you can call me Golbez or Seth(Preferably Seth), but either is fine. If there is one thing that I want to be known immediately, is that I LOVE battling. I'm always on PO or building some kind of team in-game. Also, I like to remember that Pokemon is exactly what it is, a game. It can be fun to take it to a competitive level, but I've seen close friends get lost in it, so please, don't take me too seriously? Also, as of right now, I can't RNG properly in BW2(Help, anyone?) and so, I would ask that for now we battle only in PO, or until I finish my new copy of B1 so i can RNG again.
    Welcome to the clan! We mostly use PO here, but hey, maybe you can help with the shop!
    Accepted into Tourmaline, since Zircon just got a new member.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
        Spoiler:- 2nd Place:
    GO CITRINE! SECOND PLACE! WOO!
    I'd like to thank all of my dedicated members and battlers. You guys are great :3
    We actually have a channel on PO that we use instead of the Xat.

And finally, my sympathy goes out to everyone who has been or will be hit by the hurricane. I know TMS was fine with it, but still. It looks bad.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Wow. Impressive!
    Now do one of Brawley, cuz it would look freaking amazing xD
    I'll add it to the queue~ ;D My friends irl take a little higher priority (Though one of my friends wants me to do Paul .___. eww xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Hurrah for Channels!

Let's talk about the event, do you guys too think that Dark will be used far more than poison/physhic? why or why not?
    We can talk about competitive discussion, like discussing the viablility of SubEncore Dewott (very viable, if you were wondering)

As for the Mission, true, Dark Types kinda have an advantage but there are far better Psychic and Ghost Type Pokemon than there are Dark, so I dunno. And don't forget the Team types that we choose.

Well Psycho, I'm sorry we're not all as brilliant as you, oh mighty genius of ours
    Hey, I understood it too, give me intellectual praise!

And finally, HEY SETH, Welcome to Team Tourmaline. The Ninjas will be round shortly to assess your qualities and deem if you are worthy of being inducted into our ranks.

Ice Cold Fire

go saffron psychics
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

I will be on hiatus for 3 days because I am currently hooked on LoL.

See you in 3 days
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

Just wanting to show off this pic I just got done drawing... usually I don't flaunt my art around here, but this time it's pokemon related xD I have been watching some of the anime again and realized that one of my favorite parts is the pokeball throw animations xD They're coolio looking ._. So I decided to draw one for Silver since he's not in the anime xD

Spoiler:- Said pic:

the quality's kinda poop since I wont have access to a scanner until next weekend... but it suffices.

DO A NUZLOCKE COMIC NOOOOOOOOOOW

DUDE-SAN. Golbez is an awesome villain.

-Zomboy
    -SKisM
    -Eptic
    -Skrillex
    -Excision
    Zomboy makes terrible music, and he steals from Skrillex and Knife Party. And he thinks his EPs deserve trailers. Hate hate HATE. Just sayin.

GO CITRINE! SECOND PLACE! WOO!
    I'd like to thank all of my dedicated members and battlers. You guys are great :3
    Aaaaaaaaah, this guuuuuuuuuuy *noogies*
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post

DO A NUZLOCKE COMIC NOOOOOOOOOOW
    xD;; but I'm terrible at Nuzlockes...

xD;; but I'm terrible at Nuzlockes...
    I DON'T CARE DO ONE. Emerald is pretty easily 'locked, I think. Save Flannery.
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Credit to Atari!
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

just saying i dont think ill be hit hard but it never hurts to say go away hurricane

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

I DON'T CARE DO ONE. Emerald is pretty easily 'locked, I think. Save Flannery.
    Ehhh I tried doing something similar to a Nuzlocke pretty similarly on Emerald and lost to Wattson xD It was this though:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...76292498_n.jpg

Different, not sure if harder or easier tbh xD

Ehhh I tried doing something similar to a Nuzlocke pretty similarly on Emerald and lost to Wattson xD It was this though:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...76292498_n.jpg

Different, not sure if harder or easier tbh xD
    >No Pokemon Centers

DEFINITELY harder. This means you have a limited number of Power Points.
    Credit to Atari!

>No Pokemon Centers

DEFINITELY harder. This means you have a limited number of Power Points.
    Not quite! It says you can't trust the system basically. If you think outside the box, there's still Mom and that creepy healer lady 8D and also, once you get to the battle dome thingies, if you go into one where you enter your own pokemon, then forfeit they get healed. Basically though, for the first... half of the game everytime you need to heal you have to run /all the way/ home. every. single. time.

So I was chatting with a nice gentleman about this do you think donphan should go UU?

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    So I was chatting with a nice gentleman about this do you think donphan should go UU?
    It'd be outclassed even there, hitmontop > donphan

Ceci n'est pas une Meloetta. Credit to JhenMohran for the banner, and prohawk for the userbars.

Page 333 of 421 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383 ... LastLast