Page 336 of 421 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386 ... LastLast
Results 8,376 to 8,400 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    OMFG O_O What are you doing does happy dance now if only we could pilch dark
    Brace yourself, Usa. He comes 0_0

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with Citrine lol But there isnt any neglecting going on lol, I did address him joining after you since he must have joined sometime while I was typing, and typed less for him since I dont know him :P
    I'm aware lol, and was joking about Cirtrine.

Forum Name: thedarklord2155 (soon to be changed to That Crazy Russian)
    PO Name*: i dont have PO, but my 2 most common PS names are That Crazy Russian or Feranfellisamazing
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): lost my white game
    Timezone (in GMT)***:Pacific Time, sometimes, but very rarely, Eastern Standard
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Citrine, after that, it doesn't matter to me
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: well, I got out of battling and now just spend my days theorymonning instead. but, I usually do fairly well, so I'll give myself a 7. not bad, but definitely room for improvement.
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: As i said, I rarely battle anymore, do to internet issues, as well as losing my wifi game. but, i'd be happy to help people out with their teams and such, as well as team building and theorymonning.

btw, USAtoday is my main man. as well as Psilo.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    PO Name*: i dont have PO, but my 2 most common PS names are That Crazy Russian or Feranfellisamazing
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Citrine, after that, it doesn't matter to me
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: well, I got out of battling and now just spend my days theorymonning instead. but, I usually do fairly well, so I'll give myself a 7. not bad, but definitely room for improvement.
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: As i said, I rarely battle anymore, do to internet issues, as well as losing my wifi game. but, i'd be happy to help people out with their teams and such, as well as team building and theorymonning.

Welcome to the clan . I've used some of your stuff from RMT's to improve my teams, and you have a great sig. Really great to have everyone that joined today here in the clan

Forgot about Tentacruel, probably blends into a team better than any other rapid spinner as it servers additional roles on rain teams and such.

also, for your folks looking for a genesect counter still, Rypherior could be just as good as Heatran, albeit less useful than heatran in other situations. Also, If sharpedo gets two protects it outspeeds and is capable of OHKO'ing genesect.....Funny how you find what counters a pokemon once you start using it...
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Welcome to the clan . I've used some of your stuff from RMT's to improve my teams, and you have a great sig. Really great to have everyone that joined today here in the clan
    haha, thanks for the warm welcome

may i ask what sets or stuff you've used? it always pleases me to see how ive helped people

ive recently discovered that SpD rachi with fire punch is a great counter to genesect. thunder wave + fire punch pretty much guarantees a dead metalbug

Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post
    Forgot about Tentacruel, probably blends into a team better than any other rapid spinner as it servers additional roles on rain teams and such.

also, for your folks looking for a genesect counter still, Rypherior could be just as good as Heatran, albeit less useful than heatran in other situations. Also, If sharpedo gets two protects it outspeeds and is capable of OHKO'ing genesect.....Funny how you find what counters a pokemon once you start using it...

Sorry...what??

252 Atk Life Orb Sharpedo (+Atk) Waterfall vs 0 HP/0 Def Genesect: 65.02% - 76.68% (2 hits to KO)

Even in rain it doesn't always kill

252 Atk Life Orb Sharpedo (+Atk) Waterfall vs 0 HP/0 Def Genesect: 97.53% - 114.84% (81.25% chance to OHKO)

This is using a Max Specially defensive Rhyperior

0 Atk Life Orb Rhyperior (+Atk) Earthquake vs 0 HP/0 Def Genesect: 75.62% - 89.4% (2 hits to KO)

252 +1 SpAtk Genesect Ice Beam vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Rhyperior: 76.04% - 89.86% (2 hits to KO)

Using a Max Attack Rhyperior

252 +1 SpAtk Genesect Ice Beam vs 0 HP/0 SpDef Rhyperior: 127.76% - 150.4% (Guaranteed OHKO)

252 Atk Life Orb Rhyperior (+Atk) Earthquake vs 0 HP/0 Def Genesect: 91.17% - 107.07% (43.75% chance to OHKO)

I don't know what game you're playing, but it's not the same as me

Alright, I get it; Donphan is far better than I thought.

OH RIGHT, I JUST REMEMBERED TENTACRUEL. He's pretty good, and has a lot of options as support.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Forum Name: Psilo
    PO Name*: Changes pretty frequently, as of now TalkingHeads
    Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT-6
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Amethyst, Zircon, Emerald, Tourmaline, Citrine
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 6-7

And I have to say, danger hit the nail on the head.
    Accepted into Tourmaline, since you agreed to switch to there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    I have a feeling that you will be placed in Tourmaline or Emerald..they really need new people :O Mazz is gone and tourmaline is lacking the moxie. But I may be completely wrong and you might be placed anywhere else lol. Im the one that goes by BLUES on PO, and my name will change soon.
    Welcome to CG and I like that ranking userbar :O
    Well, Tourmaline just got someone, and...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    Forum Name: Shinytaifood
    PO Name*: Shinytaifood
    Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT-5
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:Emerald, Amethyst, Zircon, Tourmaline, Citrine
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 5

I heard this was a great place to find battles. I hope to be battling with and against you guys in the future.
    Might as well put you into Emerald :3
    Welcome to the clan!
    I'm happy as long as it's not Citrine *shudders*
    I feel like this is the general mentality for new members. Not sure why .__.

YES! YES! DEAR GOD, YES! HE WANTS TO JOIN CITRINE! YES! Accepted into Citrine

This actually works fantastically well; every division just got a new member within the past day or so.
    Welcome to the clan everybody!

EDIT: Lol, I just realized most of Citrine's active members are Warriors.
    Last edited by Soperman; 31st October 2012 at 5:08 AM.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    EDIT: Lol, I just realized all of Citrine's active members are Warriors.
    Cause Luigi and Tithi are....inactive??

Merp, my evidence is based off of what I've experienced today. Perhaps some variables weren't noticed by me, but I considered Rypherior a decent counter based on typing, but I didn't think it did that much. Sigh, disregard everything this knucklehead has to say today as I see I'm off my game.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

YES! YES! DEAR GOD, YES! HE WANTS TO JOIN CITRINE! YES! Accepted into Citrine

This actually works fantastically well; every division just got a new member within the past day or so.
    Welcome to the clan everybody!

EDIT: Lol, I just realized all of Citrine's active members are Warriors.
    lol, seriously, what is wrong with citrine? some of my favorite people are in here

Accepted into Amethyst, unless someone says otherwise.

Well, Tourmaline just got someone, and...

I actually put my list for division of preference in random order lol. I was happy to go to whatever division was "lacking teh moxie"

And as for Citrine, it was a joke...I wasn't even aware new members had a negative attitude towards it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Cause Luigi and Tithi are....inactive??
    What I meant to say was most. Tithi is still kinda new, and I've haven't seen Luigi in forever.
    Anyway, I just thought that was interesting. WOO DEDICATION!
    lol, seriously, what is wrong with citrine? some of my favorite people are in here
    I have no idea what's wrong with Citrine, and I'm not sure whether you mean people or pokemon. I'll assume both
    And as for Citrine, it was a joke...I wasn't even aware new members had a negative attitude towards it.
    I know, I was just pointing out that few people choose Citrine as first or second. At least, not in a while.
    Regardless, welcome to the clan!

What I meant to say was most. Tithi is still kinda new, and I've haven't seen Luigi in forever.
    Luigi is actually incredibly active in the channel. But I get what you mean

Gawd, Eagle vs Magic needs to get done for the tour. It's pretty much holding up everyone else...

Welcome to the clan~ I'm curious as to what "theorymonning" is? o-o

Ok, well the only reason I'm not super fond of Citrine, or at least when I first joined, was because I was in the Sinnoh division of the BA, where, as you know, we had to have a sinnoh pokemon on all of our clan battle teams, and while I do like some of the Pokemon from Sinnoh, I like quite a few less of them than from a lot of the other regions, and I wasn't sure if similar team rules were going to be put into place here, so I put Citrine pretty far down my list xD Though I was one of the first people, as well as a returning person so it's not like my order mattered very much anyways... people in the first few pages were pretty much guaranteed their top choice cuz there was no balance to uphold 8D /end history rant.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    Welcome to the clan~ I'm curious as to what "theorymonning" is? o-o

Ok, well the only reason I'm not super fond of Citrine, or at least when I first joined, was because I was in the Sinnoh division of the BA, where, as you know, we had to have a sinnoh pokemon on all of our clan battle teams, and while I do like some of the Pokemon from Sinnoh, I like quite a few less of them than from a lot of the other regions, and I wasn't sure if similar team rules were going to be put into place here, so I put Citrine pretty far down my list xD Though I was one of the first people, as well as a returning person so it's not like my order mattered very much anyways... people in the first few pages were pretty much guaranteed their top choice cuz there was no balance to uphold 8D /end history rant.
    Theorymon is pretty much doing the 'science' behind pokemon rather then playing the game. Like coming up with a good team with proper balance and support etc, but not using it in battle. Also doing things like RMTs and whatnot

That's pretty much my reason for putting Citrine last. In the OP it says you have to use at least 1 poke from your divisions region in on record battles, but nobody follows it because it's a pretty lame restriction. But when I joined, the team I used mainly had no Sinnoh Pokes at all, so I put Citrine last also Magic said he'd put me in Amethyst if I joined

Hey, to those who have beaten Black 2/White 2, can someone start.... a hunt, you could say, for a few pokemon for me? I will make it worthwhile, being able to IV breed them for you, and attempt to get high IVs. (I can only get one Stat to have an IV of 31, but the rest will be high as I can.)

If interested, let me know via PM/VM
    Double battles

Your House: Amethyst
    Opponent's House: Zircon
    Opponent's Name: Warlord Mitsuhide
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50:
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50:
    Any improvements for opponent:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:

Your House: Zircon
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: Psilo
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win, 3-0.
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: heatran/chancey
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: The score does not reflect the game.

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

I agree on the last comment. But I faked myself out after one event in particular and did some things I could've done differently. I'd give myself a 35 for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    That's pretty much my reason for putting Citrine last. In the OP it says you have to use at least 1 poke from your divisions region in on record battles, but nobody follows it because it's a pretty lame restriction. But when I joined, the team I used mainly had no Sinnoh Pokes at all, so I put Citrine last also Magic said he'd put me in Amethyst if I joined
    That's what I thought originally, too. In fact, I actually didn't even want to join Citrine in the first place (but I have never regretted joining). But the thing is, there are more good pokemon than you realize. Rotom, Gliscor, and Heatran are some of the most popular, but Weavile and Abomasnow are pretty good, too, as is Garchomp. There's also Lucario, Infernape, Shaymin... I could go on.
    Point is, Sinnoh looks underwhelming, but it actually has some of the most deadly pokemon in the entire game.
    Last edited by Soperman; 31st October 2012 at 6:33 AM.

That's what I thought originally, too. But the thing is, there are more good pokemon than you realize. Rotom, Gliscor, and Heatran are some of the most popular, but Weavile and Abomasnow are pretty good, too, as is Garchomp. There's also Lucario, Infernape, Shaymin... I could go on.
    Point is, Sinnoh looks underwhelming, but it actually has some of the most deadly pokemon in the entire game.
    Oh wait, I actually put Emerald last for that reason, not Citrine. Yea I agree Sinnoh has some bawse pokes but to be fair, all the regions do so it's kinda moot point. But in Mono-Gen I hear Jhoto and Unova are the most popular, I'd say Citrine and Kanto come after and Hoenn trailing at the end.

Oh wait, I actually put Emerald last for that reason, not Citrine. Yea I agree Sinnoh has some bawse pokes but to be fair, all the regions do so it's kinda moot point. But in Mono-Gen I hear Jhoto and Unova are the most popular, I'd say Citrine and Kanto come after and Hoenn trailing at the end.
    Yeah... Hoenn does kinda stink in OU. In the lower tiers, tho, I imagine it dominates.
    Anyway, Blues has been awarded 15 RP by recommendation by me. Thanks a bunch

Theorymon is pretty much doing the 'science' behind pokemon rather then playing the game. Like coming up with a good team with proper balance and support etc, but not using it in battle. Also doing things like RMTs and whatnot

Whoa. I forgot that that rule was carried over to the CG in the first place xD Psycho might want to consider taking that out of the OP though.... But yeah, no despite how dumb it sounds, it was actually a really fun system back in the BA where it was actually enforced. Like a lot of clan related things that Psycho does, it made things challenging, but in a fun way xD There was that restriction, and also the signature pokemon one. I thought they were both cool.

That's what I thought originally, too. In fact, I actually didn't even want to join Citrine in the first place (but I have never regretted joining). But the thing is, there are more good pokemon than you realize. Rotom, Gliscor, and Heatran are some of the most popular, but Weavile and Abomasnow are pretty good, too, as is Garchomp. There's also Lucario, Infernape, Shaymin... I could go on.
    Oh yeah, Sinnoh definitely has a lot of good pokemon in it, just not a lot of my personal favorites xD I use things like Mamoswine, Froslass, and Gastrodon quite a lot though, not to mention, like you said, Heatran.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

yes but hoenn has potential for stall with deoxys-s being allowed and good mixed walls (kinda) pert dusclops and rachi and then sharpedo spam for the win

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Ok dark is here I must be psychic as for citrine thing I believe dark wanted it becAuse of me and so per

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Page 336 of 421 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386 ... LastLast