Page 337 of 421 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,425 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Welcome Psilo and thedarklord.

yo!

Welcome to all the new members.. will the editing the Tourmaline ones in
    @ Blues : How do I lack the moxie! Explain to me in 400 words plz

Also LOADS of people (which is a good thing btw) so did somewhere die?

1/ Mission : My takeover getting underway soo yeah do that stuff if stuff needs to be done

2/ Event : There have been like THREE BATTLES .... You have just over 12 hours (btw i think Team Magic is leading)

3/ Clan Tour thing : Leaders are planning who to use but i dont think anyone has signed up yet (other clans) sooooo perhaps wont happen but perhaps wil

4/ COME AT ME MCDANGER (Giga's Tour thing)

5/Updating stuff tonight (that includes Emerald and i will post that here)

Push da button

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    People realized how bad it was and stopped using it i see more thundurus than i do tornadus i personally run a cb bisharp to counter it or my favorite set of choice scarf suicune
    thunderus/genesect dual scarc ore both packing U turn works well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    You're not laddering enough/high enough. It still wreaks havoc in rain and is still kinda broken. People want it suspect tested next round on Smogon, along with Gene and Deoxys-D
    Deo-D I will be sad to see go, but the others are good.
    Quote Originally Posted by kody View Post
    This. Look at some of the top players who still use it. Adam, Tell Your World, Joey, Hugo, TFL, etc etc these are consistent page 1/2 people that pretty much have Torn-T on every single team they have. It might be less prominent on the lower/middle ladder, however, it's just picking up usage on the high end.
    it, along with sand teams are some of the harder teams at the 1400 mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    i`m agreeing with pro and kody, tho i normally see sand teams
    ttar, latios, keldeo, genesect, landorus, breloom i think
    breloom is not broken, it is easily dealt with. Xatu counters it even if it has stone edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Beat blues for the tourney 2-0, and then 2-0 again. GG bro! You did well! (:
    Underdog FTW.
    Thought I'd post these here
    http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...&v=W-Nog6T6iuY
    http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...&v=yTCRwi71_ns
    Also I agree with prohawk donohan is such a boss
    watch later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Forum Name: Psilo
    PO Name*: Changes pretty frequently, as of now TalkingHeads
    Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT-6
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Amethyst, Zircon, Emerald, Tourmaline, Citrine
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 6-7

And I have to say, danger hit the nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post
    Oh cool, another excellent battler in the clan, you should replace mazz well.
    Mazz is a traitor and a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    Forum Name: Shinytaifood
    PO Name*: Shinytaifood
    Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT-5
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:Emerald, Amethyst, Zircon, Tourmaline, Citrine
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 5

I heard this was a great place to find battles. I hope to be battling with and against you guys in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    Forum Name: thedarklord2155 (soon to be changed to That Crazy Russian)
    PO Name*: i dont have PO, but my 2 most common PS names are That Crazy Russian or Feranfellisamazing
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): lost my white game
    Timezone (in GMT)***:Pacific Time, sometimes, but very rarely, Eastern Standard
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Citrine, after that, it doesn't matter to me
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: well, I got out of battling and now just spend my days theorymonning instead. but, I usually do fairly well, so I'll give myself a 7. not bad, but definitely room for improvement.
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: As i said, I rarely battle anymore, do to internet issues, as well as losing my wifi game. but, i'd be happy to help people out with their teams and such, as well as team building and theorymonning.

btw, USAtoday is my main man. as well as Psilo.

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Alright, I get it; Donphan is far better than I thought.

OH RIGHT, I JUST REMEMBERED TENTACRUEL. He's pretty good, and has a lot of options as support.

Accepted into Tourmaline, since you agreed to switch to there.

Well, Tourmaline just got someone, and...

Might as well put you into Emerald :3
    Welcome to the clan!

I feel like this is the general mentality for new members. Not sure why .__.

YES! YES! DEAR GOD, YES! HE WANTS TO JOIN CITRINE! YES! Accepted into Citrine

This actually works fantastically well; every division just got a new member within the past day or so.
    Welcome to the clan everybody!

EDIT: Lol, I just realized most of Citrine's active members are Warriors.
    What he said for houses. Tenta won't do well against sect unless rain/protect, or sect has no sp atk boost.
    Luigi is actually incredibly active in the channel. But I get what you mean

Gawd, Eagle vs Magic needs to get done for the tour. It's pretty much holding up everyone else...
    We keep not seeing each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    yo!

Welcome to all the new members.. will the editing the Tourmaline ones in
    @ Blues : How do I lack the moxie! Explain to me in 400 words plz

Also LOADS of people (which is a good thing btw) so did somewhere die?

1/ Mission : My takeover getting underway soo yeah do that stuff if stuff needs to be done

2/ Event : There have been like THREE BATTLES .... You have just over 12 hours (btw i think Team Magic is leading)

3/ Clan Tour thing : Leaders are planning who to use but i dont think anyone has signed up yet (other clans) sooooo perhaps wont happen but perhaps wil

4/ COME AT ME MCDANGER (Giga's Tour thing)

5/Updating stuff tonight (that includes Emerald and i will post that here)
    I will do his essay in five words.
    Are you Batman? Yes/No
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Jhen is pretty much cursed. Everything he enters us in never gets underway/around to finishing. I have no doubt that this tour is the same

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    breloom is not broken, it is easily dealt with. Xatu counters it even if it has stone edge.
    I think he was just naming common sand team pokes

Is there really a solid counter for Latios outside of Ttar?? And I mean a counter, like can switch in on the worst possible move and force it out/KO it first. None of this 'it can switch in on a not-very-effective move' stuff that you guys like to pull. So no Scizor or Scarf Gene nonsense. Something that can switch in, take the hit and force it out/KO it back first.

Remembering that Latios can run Scarf, Specs, Life Orb and pretty much every Special move under the sun + Psyshock.
    Last edited by Prohawk; 31st October 2012 at 12:45 PM.

scarf rachi maybe but i'm not sure as hp fire under sun can hurt and jelli but again thunder and specs draco will hurt
    Last edited by EZ Target?; 31st October 2012 at 1:44 PM.

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Deo-D I will be sad to see go, but the others are good.
    i saw that thread, and wondered what they were thinking. the only on that can possibly have any brokenness, needing a suspect test, is thunderus-t, maybe. its still easily revenge killed, and walled by common pokemon quite well. its devasted by sand teams period, especially tyranitar pursuit trapping and gastrodon if lacking grass knot.

honestly, the only set i think is threatening at all is its nasty plot set.

genesect....its a great revenge killer, but rarely does it sweep teams. nothing much to say here, its kinda iffy.

deoxys-d shouldnt even have the thought of a suspect test. its too much set up bait.

EDIT: @prohawk

not sure. possibly sash mamoswine, or wobbuffet coming in off a recent kill?
    Last edited by Klaus™; 31st October 2012 at 1:50 PM.

Jhen is pretty much cursed. Everything he enters us in never gets underway/around to finishing. I have no doubt that this tour is the same

Is there really a solid counter for Latios outside of Ttar?? And I mean a counter, like can switch in on the worst possible move and force it out/KO it first. None of this 'it can switch in on a not-very-effective move' stuff that you guys like to pull. So no Scizor or Scarf Gene nonsense. Something that can switch in, take the hit and force it out/KO it back first.

Remembering that Latios can run Scarf, Specs, Life Orb and pretty much every Special move under the sun + Psyshock.
    special defensive jirachi, its like a 5hko with hp fire while jirachi can 3hko with iron head, its like dealing with volcarona, it depends on the set, if it lacks surf heatran walls it, no psyshock chansey and blissey but ttar is by far the best

Welcome new members and McDanger...the first time i read ur post i thought u said ''surf heatran'', but then i read again and i got it, :P

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    Forum Name: Shinytaifood
    PO Name*: Shinytaifood
    Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT-5
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**:Emerald, Amethyst, Zircon, Tourmaline, Citrine
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 5

I heard this was a great place to find battles. I hope to be battling with and against you guys in the future.
    HI TAIFOOD

And activity post

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

special defensive jirachi, its like a 5hko with hp fire while jirachi can 3hko with iron head, its like dealing with volcarona, it depends on the set, if it lacks surf heatran walls it, no psyshock chansey and blissey but ttar is by far the best
    if its in rain, spec def rachi takes more from surf than hp fire. either one is a 3 hit kill from specs/life orb. a wish/protect/body slam/iron head rachi destroys it, as it can switch in, wish, then body slam then get wish recovery so its at 60-70%, latios could be para'd, but is certainly damaged. However if you see a dragon dance latios with life orb earthquake, both ttar and rachi should be afraid. It can't always kill ttar after rocks, but a tiny bit of residual on both of them (down to 80%, that spikes+SR or one NVE hit/u turn or something) and its a clean kill for latios who is awesome with DD. DD latios also outspeeds and hp fires scarf genesect, no revenge kill there.

also even dd outrage or specs psyshock won't dent max hp/def bold chansey, who can heal, status, set up rocks and generally troll it out with a toxic it or some s tosses.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Until it tricks your chansey rendering it useless

Prohawk at 1520 RP. :O Doing a lotta work.
    Also, Ferro counters Latios but has to be worried of Trick.

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by legolover8 View Post
    HI TAIFOOD

And activity post
    Oh hey dere
    hehe

Sdef Raichi? Earthquake!

Welcome to all new members.

Yes, that is the extent of my contribution for now.

Ice Cold Fire

I'll try and get on both of these ASAP, I was just waaaay too busy yesterday xD So much hw. Today might be a little tight since it's Halloween as well, but I'll make an effort to get an event battle or 2 done at the very least...
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

beat mankey 5-2 and 5-3 in gigas tour . hax were horrible

mankey is now a po mod btw so ....HIDE YO KIIDS
    Last edited by EZ Target?; 31st October 2012 at 9:00 PM.

I counted three new active members... Okay. List of good vs bad birthday presents

GOOD

3 new active members
    awesome mountain-road hybrid bike with hydraulic disk brakes, front wheel suspension (that can turn on and off) and 27 gears

BAD
    No power
    Disney bought Lucasart (or whatever that company was called, the star wars one)(I think)

Also, I still don't have power.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    scarf rachi maybe but i'm not sure as hp fire under sun can hurt and jelli but again thunder and specs draco will hurt
    Yea, Rachi I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    i saw that thread, and wondered what they were thinking. the only on that can possibly have any brokenness, needing a suspect test, is thunderus-t, maybe. its still easily revenge killed, and walled by common pokemon quite well. its devasted by sand teams period, especially tyranitar pursuit trapping and gastrodon if lacking grass knot.

honestly, the only set i think is threatening at all is its nasty plot set.

genesect....its a great revenge killer, but rarely does it sweep teams. nothing much to say here, its kinda iffy.

deoxys-d shouldnt even have the thought of a suspect test. its too much set up bait.

EDIT: @prohawk

not sure. possibly sash mamoswine, or wobbuffet coming in off a recent kill?
    God no, do you even know how they judge what pokes should be banned?? It's not whether they sweep teams or are setup bait. It's if they do their job in a gamebreaking way

Thundurus-T is far from broken. Base 101 Speed is fairly average, a weakness to rocks doesn't help and even though it has a pretty decent typing and ability, it requires too much support to be successful.

Gene can do more then simply run a scarf. Use Rock Polish and you can sweep entire teams, I have countless times. Not to mention it can actually go Physical and do it well. When you see a Gene, sure you assume it's Scarfed, but it has an amazing number of options available to it. I hope it doesn't get banned but it probably will.

Dexoys-D actually has some offensive presence while being able to lay down hazards combined with really good speed. Usually a Gene or Scizor will come in to U-Turn on it, but Fire Gem + HP Fire is a common set used higher up on the ladder which not only ruins that chance (on non-scarfed pokes) but also takes away a major offensive threat. That's just one combination. On Smogon they discuss several others, all which are viable and show how much of a threat Deoxys-D really is

Wobb, yea I guessLatios can't do much there

Sash Mamo still dies to 2 Surfs and can't do much back with a measly Ice Shard, certainly can't OHKO

Yea, Rachi and Ttar look like the best choices so far. I'm looking more for a universal counter then a counter for specific sets

if its in rain, spec def rachi takes more from surf than hp fire. either one is a 3 hit kill from specs/life orb. a wish/protect/body slam/iron head rachi destroys it, as it can switch in, wish, then body slam then get wish recovery so its at 60-70%, latios could be para'd, but is certainly damaged. However if you see a dragon dance latios with life orb earthquake, both ttar and rachi should be afraid. It can't always kill ttar after rocks, but a tiny bit of residual on both of them (down to 80%, that spikes+SR or one NVE hit/u turn or something) and its a clean kill for latios who is awesome with DD. DD latios also outspeeds and hp fires scarf genesect, no revenge kill there.

also even dd outrage or specs psyshock won't dent max hp/def bold chansey, who can heal, status, set up rocks and generally troll it out with a toxic it or some s tosses.
    Yea Chansey is a best, guess that's number 3...

Quote Originally Posted by superstar View Post
    Prohawk at 1520 RP. :O Doing a lotta work.
    Also, Ferro counters Latios but has to be worried of Trick.
    Erm, HP Fire maybe?? Pretty sure it's a 2HKO at least...

And yes, it'll be going up more soon =D
    Last edited by Prohawk; 31st October 2012 at 9:18 PM.

I will now be taking art requests ~
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

Brilliant man. Can you make me a banner?

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Brilliant man. Can you make me a banner?
    yes I can, anything specific?

Also, here is Spidey's request (He wanted slowbro):

[IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

<3 i love it

BOTD
    Today's Match is a Little Cup Match Enjoy

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    yes I can, anything specific?

Also, here is Spidey's request (He wanted slowbro):

seriously ....

Mankey will be a part of Gangnam Stylings / JhenProDar Artings if he keeps this up !

Push da button

BOTD
    Today's Match is a Little Cup Match Enjoy
    Yay LC. And dat Horsea, pretty much amazing. Although in saying that, you're opp had a defensive team which isn't all that great in LC. Usually you see a balanced or really offensive team

seriously ....

Mankey will be a part of Gangnam Stylings / JhenProDar Artings if he keeps this up !
    Has Darside been on in...ever??

Page 337 of 421 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387 ... LastLast