Page 338 of 421 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388 ... LastLast
Results 8,426 to 8,450 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!/REMINDER!!!/IMPORTANT NOTE!!!Tomorrow's or today (depends on where you live) it's my birthday (:

*3DS FC: 4854-6647-2058. IGN is Sietse.

Deleting posts, and reposting just so you can be the last one who posted is pathetic :l

may i join?

Forum Name: Ghosts of the Forums
    PO Name*: i tend to change it a lot, but for now i'm: A Rotting Dooshbag
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): i'd have to check.
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: tourmaline, citrine, zircon, amethyst, emerald.
    Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT - 4
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: 7.5/10. i was better in the past.
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: imobvimafia
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    may i join?

Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: tourmaline, citrine, zircon, amethyst, emerald.
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: imobvimafia
    you may be accepted indeed. To tourmaline.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

yessssss. 2nd gen's got the easiest poke sto fit into a team .
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Welcome to the clan GOTF, don't forget to congratulate me tomorrow.

Is Team Sky going to die?

*3DS FC: 4854-6647-2058. IGN is Sietse.

Deleting posts, and reposting just so you can be the last one who posted is pathetic :l

not sure. its practically bleeding members.

If anybody cares we are still looking for a clan to war, even though everyone seems to fall into one of 4 catergories
    too small to war (like 10 members, 20 pages)
    has not replied
    Has said no
    Is team america and was whom we warred last.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    If anybody cares we are still looking for a clan to war, even though everyone seems to fall into one of 4 catergories
    has not replied
    Has said no
    Don't forget inactive

(21:22:39) [CG]magicmonkey: draw me a dragonite giving the finger
    (21:22:48) [CG]magicmonkey: with shades

[IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

that's cool. nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    (21:22:39) [CG]magicmonkey: draw me a dragonite giving the finger
    (21:22:48) [CG]magicmonkey: with shades

see this is a man who can draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    has not replied
    Has said no
    Would suggest PM, but they're set to war TA next. How about manifest destiny when they get their war with sentient dragons wrapped up? Outside of those three, I don't really see any clan's that are active on the war-front and that would make for an interesting fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Would suggest PM, but they're set to war TA next. How about manifest destiny when they get their war with sentient dragons wrapped up? Outside of those three, I don't really see any clan's that are active on the war-front and that would make for an interesting fight.
    I think we PM'd MD. PM is pretty inactive sometimes. Plus, we're more just looking for any war so that we can war TA again. Interesting isn't a factor..

Lost 2-1 to McDanger in Giga's Tour
    All 3 GG's

Apart from a little Drought mishap which we decided to replay

Push da button

i vote we get panicles to reopen PR and war them
    beat jhen 2-1 in gigas tour

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Ok dark is here I must be psychic as for citrine thing I believe dark wanted it becAuse of me and so per
    Way to sound narcissistic xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Is there really a solid counter for Latios outside of Ttar?? And I mean a counter, like can switch in on the worst possible move and force it out/KO it first. None of this 'it can switch in on a not-very-effective move' stuff that you guys like to pull. So no Scizor or Scarf Gene nonsense. Something that can switch in, take the hit and force it out/KO it back first.

Remembering that Latios can run Scarf, Specs, Life Orb and pretty much every Special move under the sun + Psyshock.
    Well, there's... Uh... Dialga?
    Jellicent works pretty well to survive a hit, but can't really strike back. Sturdy works well, like Choice Band Donphan xD
    In all seriousness, it can do too much. Latios is unstoppable if played correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post

BAD
    Disney bought Lucasart (or whatever that company was called, the star wars one)(I think)
    I heard about that. They're planning on releasing Star Wars Episode VII in 2015.
    They can all go to hell.

Also, Deoxys-D is a complete pain in the horse. I would like for it to be banned (personally) but I think beyond setting up hazards and being an all-around nuisance, it isn't too horrible.

Finally, All art requests must be done via PM or VM only. Im only gonna give you guys one warning. Because I strongly dislike the spam.
    Thanks!

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    BAD
    No power
    Disney bought Lucasart (or whatever that company was called, the star wars one)(I think)
    I'm interested in seeing how they'll handle Star Wars. This also means that Star Wars will be in future Kingdom Hearts games, so bonus there.

Sash Mamo still dies to 2 Surfs and can't do much back with a measly Ice Shard, certainly can't OHKO
    Well, I know it doesn't OHKO, but it's FAR from "measly." Ice Shard doesn't have a lot of power, but with Mamoswine's Attack and Latios's Defense, it does around 75%, IIRC. If it's weakened already by switching into Rocks a few times, Mamo probably stands a LITTLE bit of a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    BOTD
    Today's Match is a Little Cup Match Enjoy
    HAH! Horsea is meant for higher tiers than LC!...Well, y'know, except for the fact that priority moves.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    i vote we get panicles to reopen PR and war them
    beat jhen 2-1 in gigas tour
    PR wouldn't be the same without Alex. I think Pani knows that better than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    I heard about that. They're planning on releasing Star Wars Episode VII in 2015.
    They can all go to hell.
    Geez, give 'em a chance at least...
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

God no, do you even know how they judge what pokes should be banned?? It's not whether they sweep teams or are setup bait. It's if they do their job in a gamebreaking way
    yes, i know what makes a pokemon broken, etc -.- and i know how the suspect tests work, etc.

Thundurus-T is far from broken. Base 101 Speed is fairly average, a weakness to rocks doesn't help and even though it has a pretty decent typing and ability, it requires too much support to be successful.
    i dont believe i stated it was, arguing against all three getting even a suspect test. i was just saying that its only threatening set, imo, is the nasty plot set.

Gene can do more then simply run a scarf. Use Rock Polish and you can sweep entire teams, I have countless times. Not to mention it can actually go Physical and do it well. When you see a Gene, sure you assume it's Scarfed, but it has an amazing number of options available to it. I hope it doesn't get banned but it probably will.
    i hope not as well. but, thats how it goes. yes, it can run anything, but in percent abundance(chemistry ftw), like, 90% are scarf sets, unless your really high on the ladder. and even then....

Dexoys-D actually has some offensive presence while being able to lay down hazards combined with really good speed. Usually a Gene or Scizor will come in to U-Turn on it, but Fire Gem + HP Fire is a common set used higher up on the ladder which not only ruins that chance (on non-scarfed pokes) but also takes away a major offensive threat. That's just one combination. On Smogon they discuss several others, all which are viable and show how much of a threat Deoxys-D really is
    i just find this not true. its basically the new suicide lead, and i find it very underwhelming. sure, you get everything set up. then deo dies, and hazards are spun away. it almost always sets hazards correctly, but again, it needs 4, sometimes 5 turns to set them up safely( sr, +2-3 layers of spikes + taunt). i just, impo, dont feel it broken at all.

@soperman, no no. usa is pretty much right. i joined citrine because hes in citrine

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    Well, I know it doesn't OHKO, but it's FAR from "measly." Ice Shard doesn't have a lot of power, but with Mamoswine's Attack and Latios's Defense, it does around 75%, IIRC. If it's weakened already by switching into Rocks a few times, Mamo probably stands a LITTLE bit of a chance.

Geez, give 'em a chance at least...
    252 Atk Mamoswine (+Atk) Ice Shard vs 0 HP/0 Def Latios: 57.81% - 68.77% (2 hits to KO)

Assuming adamant Mamo, which isn't usually standard on a sash set. Mamo needs the speed

Plus, I'm looking for a sure-fire counter

And no, Disney will ruin it. Although George Lucas already went ahead and ruined it with the terrible prequel trilogy

252 Atk Mamoswine (+Atk) Ice Shard vs 0 HP/0 Def Latios: 57.81% - 68.77% (2 hits to KO)

Assuming adamant Mamo, which isn't usually standard on a sash set. Mamo needs the speed
    That still counts as around D:
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Anyone have a good Tentacruel set that can spin and still has some offensive presence? Having hazards isn't a priority with me, so I want to see if I can run an offensive or tank set.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

may i join?

Of course you may join, welcome on board

yessssss. 2nd gen's got the easiest poke sto fit into a team .
    Oh... that rule isn't actually enforced xD;; we were just discussing this the other day actually, it should be taken off the OP...

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    I'm interested in seeing how they'll handle Star Wars. This also means that Star Wars will be in future Kingdom Hearts games, so bonus there.
    Hmm... I feel like that'd be weird... It already feels awkward (to me) when he goes to like Tron world, so I wonder how Starwars would be... on the other hand, they already do space travel via Gummy Ship so it might be easy to incorporate hmmm...

______

Also, as opposed to what I said earlier, I likely wont be able to get on PO tonight either, too much Halloween stuff going on. sorry! Dx
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Plus, I'm looking for a sure-fire counter

And no, Disney will ruin it. Although George Lucas already went ahead and ruined it with the terrible prequel trilogy
    double switch into chansey, then into focus sash weavile? idk haha.

well, the first one was good....2 and 3 sucked badly....what will 7 even be about?

Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Sparkbeat
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: WIN 5-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: TMS VS TEAM MAGIC; Played very badly the first part of the battle ended up pulling though thanks to a set up sweeper

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    yes, i know what makes a pokemon broken, etc -.- and i know how the suspect tests work, etc.
    Seriously?? Because I would not believe that.

i dont believe i stated it was, arguing against all three getting even a suspect test. i was just saying that its only threatening set, imo, is the nasty plot set.
    Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    the only on that can possibly have any brokenness, needing a suspect test, is thunderus-t, maybe.
    I'll just leave that there. I know you said possibly, I was just saying it's not even slightly broken

i hope not as well. but, thats how it goes. yes, it can run anything, but in percent abundance(chemistry ftw), like, 90% are scarf sets, unless your really high on the ladder. and even then....
    Even then...what?? But yes, about 90% of them are Scarf sets, that doesn't mean it's not broken there. With the movepool it gets along with stats/ability/typing, it's just a monster in the right hands

i just find this not true. its basically the new suicide lead, and i find it very underwhelming. sure, you get everything set up. then deo dies, and hazards are spun away. it almost always sets hazards correctly, but again, it needs 4, sometimes 5 turns to set them up safely( sr, +2-3 layers of spikes + taunt). i just, impo, dont feel it broken at all.
    Ladder more/higher. Yes Dexoys-D is pretty much a suicide lead, but it guarantees at least 1 layer of hazards up. Red Card/Taunt can be run to avoid being set up fodder. Fire Gem + HP Fire I mentioned. Electric Gem + Tbolt to beat Starmie. Superpower to beat Ttar. Magic Coat to beat opposing hazard leads and taunts. Skill Swap to troll over Magic Bouncers. Rocky Helmet to mess up Physical Attackers. Tanga Berry to give it another chance at Gene/Scizor. If you seriously don't think Dexoys-D doesn't deserve a test ban at least, you're not playing enough/good enough opponents

Page 338 of 421 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388 ... LastLast