Page 364 of 421 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,100 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Yep. Basically, if ND had beaten Magic, you'd have got the Silver Orb and then have had to do like three quick thinking decisions to represent you escaping from pursuing automatons. After that it was just getting to a checkpoint.
    Just for curiosity's sake then, where was the gold orb located? xD
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Why is the mission canceled< wtf is this ********!
    We were going to be the best for sure!
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    Just for curiosity's sake then, where was the gold orb located? xD
    Gold was very hard to get. You had to defeat three things in battle across the Map, to get three 'keys'. You then used them in E5, I think it was, to open the chamber where it was.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Gold was very hard to get. You had to defeat three things in battle across the Map, to get three 'keys'. You then used them in E5, I think it was, to open the chamber where it was.
    Oh ._. Never mind, silver it is! xD
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

wazzup? can someone help me build up a team?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    sure you got to give a pokemon to start with, a style, etc.

i want to start with a breloom lead. and ho is the style.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Get on PO and we'll join you ^u^
    i want to start with a breloom lead. and ho is the style.
    Ok, you'll probably want Deo-D. Maybe also Heatran to deal with Breloom's counters.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

i wanted to be original and not use deo-d.

Suicide lead smeargle?

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Aww, we were 1/3rd of the way there...

Then go for Xatu

Your House: Citrine
    Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: McDanger
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0-5
    Rate your performance out of 50: 30
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: None
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: I missed so much T_T
    That's what I get for using WoW I guess :P

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

xatu in hyper offense? wtf?

xatu in hyper offense? wtf?
    HO comes in two types one of which runs dual screens and 5 set up sweepers give or take a back up screener its almost always all physical the next from comes in setting up as many hazards as possible and forcing the opponent to switch and repeatedly take hazards hence why deoxys defense is one of the best with access with spikes stealth rocks reflect and light screen it can fit on to both types of teams also core going up tonight assuming i can finish it choice has been made already

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

i look forward to the next core.

Your House: Citrine
    Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Mcdanger
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 2-0 win
    Rate your performance out of 50: 36
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent:
    Any thing else worth mentioning?:

gg mcdanger.

Maybe trying Uxie or Azelf? They set up screens which is nice for HO, both get access to SR if you want that, and the last slot's kinda up to you. Azelf focuses more on speed and attack, so you can put something here to go on the offense for him. Some people use Explosion to put a big dent in the opposition, as well as get a free switch. Or a good option for both is U-Turn, to maintain offensive momentum. Another potential Dual Screener could be Cresselia. Good bulk, gets screens, and can either have 2 attacks, or lunar dance to heal one of your pokemon part way through the match, and again get a free switch. There are several different options, just gotta try and find which works for you 8D Or I suppose you could just not use a screener at all, but I'm not exactly sure how that'd work. I've never actually tried that yet xD

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    Maybe trying Uxie or Azelf? They set up screens which is nice for HO, both get access to SR if you want that, and the last slot's kinda up to you. Azelf focuses more on speed and attack, so you can put something here to go on the offense for him. Some people use Explosion to put a big dent in the opposition, as well as get a free switch. Or a good option for both is U-Turn, to maintain offensive momentum. Another potential Dual Screener could be Cresselia. Good bulk, gets screens, and can either have 2 attacks, or lunar dance to heal one of your pokemon part way through the match, and again get a free switch. There are several different options, just gotta try and find which works for you 8D Or I suppose you could just not use a screener at all, but I'm not exactly sure how that'd work. I've never actually tried that yet xD
    Uxie is actually a heavily underrated poke IMO. It's bulk is amazing and it resists/is immune to EQ and CC, which are 2 of the most common moves in OU

Also, war thread is up
    Last edited by Prohawk; 11th November 2012 at 1:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Uxie is actually a heavily underrated poke IMO. It's bulk is amazing and it resists/is immune to EQ and CC, which are 2 of the most common moves in OU

Also, war thread is up
    Yeah~ I've been using it to pretty good effect. When I was looking for a screener, I read about a lot of people using Azelf or whatever, but Uxie has much better bulk, so I've been using it instead

Synergy Time
    Genesect's Alliance
    Now when we left off houndoom had been deceived by a lone cubone crying in the corner and when it reported what it had seen the devil was very very angry; For the devil knew it was just a eye deceiving tactic of gengar, so it told houndoom to find a certain pokemon that would be able to see through these and would not be afraid to fry a innocent cubone, it's name was genesect.

Upon hearing this gengar was afraid for it was after all a ghost pokemon and this meant that it had indeed been dead for millions of years and knew full well what genesect was capable of doing unlike houndoom.

Hence it dispatched Lucario to attempt to have it join the dark side

Genesect @ Life Orb
    Nature Modest
    Ability Download
    Evs 4 HP 252 SAtk 252 Spd
    Ice Beam
    Flamethrower
    Rock Polish
    Bug Buzz
    Now when houndoom and gengar encoutered genesect it was in a lab container however at that moment it broke out and spoke "gene genesect genegenegene ... sect" Why have you come here to have me join either of you ha make me the pokemon who beats me shall be the team I join. "Genesect genenenenenesect genesect sect sect gene" "However this will not be easy as I can become faster than any of you with my deadly rock polish also making me quite good looking, I possess Ice beam to fry any type of dragon that dares to think it can beat me with fire types moves as well as putting gliscor in the deep freeze as I make it my *****, I have bug buzz as a stab move for celebi and politoed as well as pokemon like you mr. doom, while I carry flamethrower for pokemon such as ferrothorn and skarmory thinking i am choiced in someway or another."

Houndoom very sure of itself replied "Doom" "What ever"
    Houndoom fired a fire blast at the genesect unfortuneately it surprised genesect and nearly hit except that Lucario decided it was going to earn genesects respect by saving it from fire using extremespeed to get genesect out of harm's way from the fire blast. Upon seeing what had happened genesect knelt

"Genesect gene gene" "I am in your debt I shall be honored to serve along side you Lucario. Lucario just let out a smug smirk and made sure that houndoom saw it as its jaw drapped from disbelieve.

Upon returning back to inform gengar of what had happened this was its reaction

However when houndoom returned it was banished to the depths of UU for the time being however it was secretly working a a new move it might utilize. But enough of that with the addition of Genesect and a happy gengar Genesect requested one thing a pokemon that would be able to help it see into the future to make sure it would be alright

Xatu @ Light Clay
    Nature Timid
    Ability Magic Bounce
    Evs 252 HP 252 Spd 4 SAtk
    Psychic
    U-Turn
    Reflect
    Light Screen
    When genesect described this pokemon weavile knew just the one as it had fought it before so gengar went to go and get it so they arrive there and Xatu staring into the sunset said to gengar "XAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT U" "I know why you are here" "Xatu xat tu u u xatu tu xat xa xa" "I carry the dual screens that genesect desires as it allows it to take many hits much better from both spectrems it will also help you, I also have a coveted move in the form of U Turn allowing me to hit and run allowing a potential switch in to lucario or genesect allowing them to set up and sweep. Finally I have psychic to round out my movepool and make poison pokemon like you quiver in their boots, However I shall not join you in your conquest for evil I see what it carries with my psychic powers, It is not a world i wish to live in."

"Gengar gengen", Replied gengar. English translation

Xatu did nothing but sigh at the stupid of gengar for IT WAS indeed stupid most of the time, knowing it would not leave without Xatu coming, Xatu reluctantly agreeded to go with gengar.

Now there was to be one pokemon left to be decided a final deadly set up sweeper that would make anyone quiver in fear this pokemon went by the name of suicune

Suicune @ Leftovers
    Nature Modest
    Ability Pressure
    Evs 4 HP 252 SAtk 252 Spd
    Hydro Pump
    Calm Mind
    Hidden Power (Electric)
    Ice Beam
    I am called suicune I strike fear with into pokemon with my walling capabilities however i am done with this and I have decided to go offensive hydro pump is my stab for blasting mamoswine and landorus with while hidden power allows me to fry gyarados thinking it walls me, Ice Beam allows me to counter salamence and dragonite thanks to my good bulk and ohko them back with a icy move that may freeze them should they survive finally I have learned to calm my innerself with calm mind. I shall join you gengar in you quest as I have nothing better to do.

So there you have it team gengar is complete however team houndoom has yet to be complete who do you think shall win?

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

If I'm not mistaken, THAT'S WHAT WE WERE DOING OH MY GOD.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Suicide lead smeargle?
    final gambit focus sash accelgor

EDIt: to spam this post, those of u who play league, im up against a karthus. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    What is this?? Is this a Pokemon battle? Am I winning? I'll think I'll go stand here in this corner...

† I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by sushi_noodles View Post
    EDIt: to spam this post, those of u who play league, im up against a karthus. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    You want video game rage moment spam? I'll show you video game rage moment spam.

I was playing Mario Kart Double Dash on 150 ccs, like a boss. Mushroom Cup since I didn't want to mess up too much, and due to time constraints. I got first on the first three tracks, then on Dry Dry Desert it looked like I was going to get first again and get a perfect 40. I had a pretty big lead. Suddenly, a blue shell blows me up. I figure I'm still ok, because I still have a decent lead. Then a SECOND blue shell hits me. I'm still in first, so I figure I can still get the perfect score. So I'm about to cross the finish line, and A THIRD BLUE SHELL HITS ME. I DROP TO FREAKIN' FIFTH.

And apparently I'm not going to be able to scan ma drawings. Bummer.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

BOTD
    Put Chomp Back In Ubers And Allow Sand Veil Smogon NOW!!!

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    You want video game rage moment spam? I'll show you video game rage moment spam.

I was playing Mario Kart Double Dash on 150 ccs, like a boss. Mushroom Cup since I didn't want to mess up too much, and due to time constraints. I got first on the first three tracks, then on Dry Dry Desert it looked like I was going to get first again and get a perfect 40. I had a pretty big lead. Suddenly, a blue shell blows me up. I figure I'm still ok, because I still have a decent lead. Then a SECOND blue shell hits me. I'm still in first, so I figure I can still get the perfect score. So I'm about to cross the finish line, and A THIRD BLUE SHELL HITS ME. I DROP TO FREAKIN' FIFTH.

And apparently I'm not going to be able to scan ma drawings. Bummer.

Also, that black and white Genesect image is amazing.

Page 364 of 421 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414 ... LastLast