Page 365 of 421 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,125 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    You want video game rage moment spam? I'll show you video game rage moment spam.

I was playing Mario Kart Double Dash on 150 ccs, like a boss. Mushroom Cup since I didn't want to mess up too much, and due to time constraints. I got first on the first three tracks, then on Dry Dry Desert it looked like I was going to get first again and get a perfect 40. I had a pretty big lead. Suddenly, a blue shell blows me up. I figure I'm still ok, because I still have a decent lead. Then a SECOND blue shell hits me. I'm still in first, so I figure I can still get the perfect score. So I'm about to cross the finish line, and A THIRD BLUE SHELL HITS ME. I DROP TO FREAKIN' FIFTH.

And apparently I'm not going to be able to scan ma drawings. Bummer.

Also, that black and white Genesect image is amazing.

Spamception.

Ceci n'est pas une Meloetta. Credit to JhenMohran for the banner, and prohawk for the userbars.

usa, remind me to update the core. I'm really freaking tired now, and don't feel like doing it.
    You want video game rage moment spam? I'll show you video game rage moment spam.

I was playing Mario Kart Double Dash on 150 ccs, like a boss. Mushroom Cup since I didn't want to mess up too much, and due to time constraints. I got first on the first three tracks, then on Dry Dry Desert it looked like I was going to get first again and get a perfect 40. I had a pretty big lead. Suddenly, a blue shell blows me up. I figure I'm still ok, because I still have a decent lead. Then a SECOND blue shell hits me. I'm still in first, so I figure I can still get the perfect score. So I'm about to cross the finish line, and A THIRD BLUE SHELL HITS ME. I DROP TO FREAKIN' FIFTH.
    I'm cursed in that game. I hadn't played it for a year or two, then my friend comes over and we're like, "hey, lets beat this game together!" so we do. Except, not really. I had golds in everything but Star and Crown cups, which I didn't even rank in. So we do both; we get the exact same score for bronze both times. And every time after that. We tried at least a dozen tries. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by gigaboost View Post

Spamception.
    IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSS THE STUPIDITY OF IT AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DX

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

To CG,

I have enjoyed my time here the past 2 months i havnt been very active in clan but ive been around havnt posted much read the thread everyday but im openign a clan with some friends should it close i will return i thank you for allowing me to be part of the guard and good luck in the war

-elite

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    To CG,

I have enjoyed my time here the past 2 months i havnt been very active in clan but ive been around havnt posted much read the thread everyday but im openign a clan with some friends should it close i will return i thank you for allowing me to be part of the guard and good luck in the war

-elite
    Good luck man, I hope you and whomever is joining you in this clan will do well.
    And anyone else who leaves. GL.

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

To CG,

-elite
    Should it close you may not be welcomed back..... Just joking ill' man, good luck with the boys from PM and BAS. Hopefully your clan turns out better then your previous clan in many ways man

Sorry for not posting much, guys, but I probably won't become inactive anytime soon. I just haven't been posting since I've been spending all my free time playing pokemon today.

Anyway, I decided to see if I could work the pokemon Dreamworld on my laptop today, and it worked amazingly, unlike my old desktop, which was the whole reason I didn't make DW a habit. I managed to get a female, DW magikarp today, and managed to breed this guy on Black 2.

Magikarp
    Jolly, Rattled
    24, 25 HP
    31 Att
    31 Def
    18, 19 Sp.att
    26, 27 Sp.d
    28, 29 Spe

I'm thrilled with it, considering that this is my first IV breed in a long time. I feel so good about this guy, I think that I might just hold an unofficial clan tournament over wi-fi sometime soon, so you guys might want to start putting wi-fi teams together. Besides that, I'll really help new members coming for wi-fi battles if we all have teams for it, and may also help us get spare pokemon to donate to the clan, since our shop is pretty small as of right now.

And see you eliteknight. As everyone else, if your clan fails, I'll definitely put my vote into letting you back. Let's hope you and your friends make a good one.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 11th November 2012 at 8:26 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    BOTD
    Put Chomp Back In Ubers And Allow Sand Veil Smogon NOW!!!
    I'd rather struggle with what you're typing than read this I Like To Capitalize Everyone Word I Type Nonsense. It Literally Takes More Work To Do This Than It Does To do this and not capitalize every word.

Anyway onto the post. You had trouble with a Garchomp so that justifies letting Sand Viel Gliscor, something, that with the right amount of sand veil hax, could sweep WHOLE teams? No. Garchomp is fine. It has it's counters and it has things it destroys. Anything with high defense like Ferrothorn, or Forretress counter it. Ferrothorn being able to power whip and Protect+Leech Seed stall. Forrey, if carrying HP Ice can do that, or Gyro Ball. It's best counter is Skarmory though being immune to EQ and resisting Outrage. I'd rather fight a Garchomp, where I KNOW my 100% Acc move will hit, and it's not a gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Important Notice

Because everyone is being so slow about it, The Mission has been cancelled. As for rewards, no RP for non-squad members of the Division will be given and no RP from PR Coins will be given. Because they got closest, Tourmaline have gained the prize for the Silver Orb and because they were fairly close together, Amethyst and Zircon both gain the prize for the Bronze Orb. However, since the Mission wasn't exactly finished, these rewards are all halved.
    Yay! LGI Tourmaline <3

To CG,

-elite
    I knew it was coming, as you told me. But good luck, and do well.
    Last edited by SneaselFTW; 11th November 2012 at 9:13 AM.

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

To CG,

-elite
    GL with it and cya

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

To CG,

-elite
    Good luck with the clan. Sorry to see you leave!

And guys, posting, pictures of Spam can probably be counted as Spam, so doing so is not the best way to stop Spam happening. Thank you.

-----

Anyway, we have all the World Cup Teams in now, so the Group Data should be in very soon
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

To CG,

-elite
    Cya around EK, hopefully you'll be back some day

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Good luck with the clan. Sorry to see you leave!

And guys, posting, pictures of Spam can probably be counted as Spam, so doing so is not the best way to stop Spam happening. Thank you.

-----

Anyway, we have all the World Cup Teams in now, so the Group Data should be in very soon
    that... that's sort of the whole point.

BOTD
    Sand vs Rain Rain vs Rain
    Edit: May god have mercy on me ;-;

First ninja dog then magic oh for heaven sakes
    Last edited by Usatoday; 11th November 2012 at 2:12 PM.

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

To CG,

-elite
    sorry everyone, i`m leaving to to help elite. It was a fun 3-4 months(i do so much i cant keep dates straight XP). I`ll still hang around the channel for chats and such. GL with the war

Ok, World Cup stuff is up, including groups and matchups. Groups were decided randomly, and I think they've turned out fairly even, with perhaps B being slightly more difficult, but make of them what you will.

You still have about 8 hours to decide Stratagems, after that, the World Cup officially starts.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    sorry everyone, i`m leaving to to help elite. It was a fun 3-4 months(i do so much i cant keep dates straight XP). I`ll still hang around the channel for chats and such. GL with the war
    Bye, cya around danger.

To CG,

-elite
    If it's anything like your last clan, then we will see you soon!

Just kidding, good luck to you.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

bye danger and ek and gl and the groups look relatively balanced

What are peoples opinions on the move knock off ?

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

For the people who say Amethyst isn't overpowered, I present to you, their world cup team!

Magicmonkey (c)
    Prohawk
    Kody
    Charizard_007

[IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    What are peoples opinions on the move knock off ?
    If you use it, you need to be careful about it (and only use it on walls, of course). It's best used on Leftovers and Life Orbs.

Man, SMTM (or somebody else, I forget) finally convinced danger to join and now he's gone again. I have infinite sad faces.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    For the people who say Amethyst isn't overpowered, I present to you, their world cup team!

Magicmonkey (c)
    Prohawk
    Kody
    Charizard_007

Agreed.
    And lol.
    Blues isn't that good though, so tourmaline, we still stand a chance!not really

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by legolover8 View Post
    Agreed.
    And lol.
    Blues isn't that good though, so tourmaline, we still stand a chance!not really
    WOAH! Do not insult cg blues. cg blues is god.

Pfft, you think you guys are screwed? I have to face DEWOTT in Round 4. Might as well just count that as a loss already.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

well i may as well try to get my battles in

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Pfft, you think you guys are screwed? I have to face DEWOTT in Round 4. Might as well just count that as a loss already.
    Mwhahahaha! I strike fear into the hearts of mortals!!

And genuinely, I think Tourmaline have a pretty good shot at this World Cup. I imagine Amethyst will win, but we can push for second. GO TEAM TOURMALINE!

Ice Cold Fire

I submit that this might be an easier way of keeping track of the world cup than spreadsheet screenshots :L

http://cgtournament.challonge.com/worldcupa (just a sample I made for group A)

Ceci n'est pas une Meloetta. Credit to JhenMohran for the banner, and prohawk for the userbars.

Page 365 of 421 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375415 ... LastLast