Page 366 of 421 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416 ... LastLast
Results 9,126 to 9,150 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    To CG,

I have enjoyed my time here the past 2 months i havnt been very active in clan but ive been around havnt posted much read the thread everyday but im openign a clan with some friends should it close i will return i thank you for allowing me to be part of the guard and good luck in the war

-elite
    It's been fun having you elite. We're all sorry to see you go :[
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    sorry everyone, i`m leaving to to help elite. It was a fun 3-4 months(i do so much i cant keep dates straight XP). I`ll still hang around the channel for chats and such. GL with the war
    Wow, really? I honestly did not see that coming.

Anyway, good luck Citrine! LET'S DO THIS THING HOOHAA
    Last edited by Soperman; 11th November 2012 at 4:33 PM.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by gigaboost View Post
    I submit that this might be an easier way of keeping track of the world cup than spreadsheet screenshots :L

http://cgtournament.challonge.com/worldcupa (just a sample I made for group A)
    Yeah, Challonge is awesome!

For knockout brackets.

Ice Cold Fire

Quote Originally Posted by gigaboost View Post
    I submit that this might be an easier way of keeping track of the world cup than spreadsheet screenshots :L

http://cgtournament.challonge.com/worldcupa (just a sample I made for group A)
    Nope, that looks like 5 round robins. We need 1 round robin, psycho just split it into 5 rounds. Each battle in the round robin is one round, vs all four battles in the round robin being one round. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I would try, if I knew what the term 'Round Robin' meant.

Basically, there's 5 people in a group. Each person battles every other person in the group once. Because there's an odd number in the groups, for each person there's one round where they don't do anything.

Ice Cold Fire

Forum Name: Blackacer
    PO Name*: -Getting it up, just came back to serebii-
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): -Getting it up, just came back to serebii-
    Timezone (in GMT)***: GMT +8
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Amethyst Division
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: -Getting it up, just came back to serebii-
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Well, i just came back to serebii and notices lots of my old friend were gone except for D-Bray i guess? Well Psycho-cut would know me if he remembers since we once warred before.. And uhh, those that seen my arts well its hard to find again since i left this forum for months maybe a year? Well i still do arts such as banners, fragmentation banner, smudge banner, popout banner etc...

EDIT : oh and tech banners too?
    Last edited by Blackacer; 11th November 2012 at 5:14 PM.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post

Basically, there's 5 people in a group. Each person battles every other person in the group once. Because there's an odd number in the groups, for each person there's one round where they don't do anything.

EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: -Getting it up, just came back to serebii-
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: Well, i just came back to serebii and notices lots of my old friend were gone except for D-Bray i guess? Well Psycho-cut would know me if he remembers since we once warred before.. And uhh, those that seen my arts well its hard to find again since i left this forum for months maybe a year? Well i still do arts such as banners, fragmentation banner, smudge banner, popout banner etc...

Oh I remember you. We did a bit more than war with you guys back in BA
    Anyway, Amethyst is doing fine right now, so I think it would be better if you joined a different division. I'll let the other leaders decide, since I just dropped in to check on things.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Accepeted into amethyst, you will find yourself in the first post when its updated (give it 2 weeks, give it a day, who knows?)
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    For the people who say Amethyst isn't overpowered, I present to you, their world cup team!

Magicmonkey (c)
    Prohawk
    Kody
    Charizard_007

Lol completely agreed. Though a way to defeat Prohawk is bring out Rotom-w on his Landy so he loses to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by legolover8 View Post
    Agreed.
    And lol.
    Blues isn't that good though, so tourmaline, we still stand a chance!not really
    Blues is good. The other three are just better imo.

Gotcha. Thanks for explaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Oh I remember you. We did a bit more than war with you guys back in BA
    Anyway, Amethyst is doing fine right now, so I think it would be better if you joined a different division. I'll let the other leaders decide, since I just dropped in to check on things.
    Well, I won't really think that as a bit more since i got infractions for it but who cares it been quite a long time since i came back well i'm surprised someone stills remember me.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Accepeted into amethyst, you will find yourself in the first post when its updated (give it 2 weeks, give it a day, who knows?)
    O..k..? Thanks anyway.

Well i'm done making myself a new banner instead of using the old snivy signature, next i guess i'll fix my PO team up.
    Last edited by Blackacer; 11th November 2012 at 6:44 PM.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Well, I won't really think that as a bit more since i got infractions for it but who cares it been quite a long time since i came back well i'm surprised someone stills remember me.

O..k..? Thanks anyway.

Well i'm done making myself a new banner instead of using the old snivy signature, next i guess i'll fix my PO team up.
    Simultaneous posts, Pick another division if possible, soper cares more about these things than I.

Simultaneous posts, Pick another division if possible, soper cares more about these things than I.
    Uhhh Citrine Division then? LOL well things have changed alot... Quite a few of the awesome artist from the time where im still in the forum were gone lol, even the one who invented fragmentation banner were gone too

Lol you're looking for win2011 legendary trio? LOL i have them XD I have every single event pokes from 2011 and also the even zekrom and rashiram movies lol though i haven touched my DS for quite awhile

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Quote Originally Posted by eliteknight View Post
    To CG,

I have enjoyed my time here the past 2 months i havnt been very active in clan but ive been around havnt posted much read the thread everyday but im openign a clan with some friends should it close i will return i thank you for allowing me to be part of the guard and good luck in the war

-elite
    Awwww farewell EK, you too McDanger :[ Good luck in your ambitions!

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Sorry for not posting much, guys, but I probably won't become inactive anytime soon. I just haven't been posting since I've been spending all my free time playing pokemon today.

Anyway, I decided to see if I could work the pokemon Dreamworld on my laptop today, and it worked amazingly, unlike my old desktop, which was the whole reason I didn't make DW a habit. I managed to get a female, DW magikarp today, and managed to breed this guy on Black 2.

Magikarp
    Jolly, Rattled
    24, 25 HP
    31 Att
    31 Def
    18, 19 Sp.att
    26, 27 Sp.d
    28, 29 Spe

I'm thrilled with it, considering that this is my first IV breed in a long time. I feel so good about this guy, I think that I might just hold an unofficial clan tournament over wi-fi sometime soon, so you guys might want to start putting wi-fi teams together. Besides that, I'll really help new members coming for wi-fi battles if we all have teams for it, and may also help us get spare pokemon to donate to the clan, since our shop is pretty small as of right now.

And see you eliteknight. As everyone else, if your clan fails, I'll definitely put my vote into letting you back. Let's hope you and your friends make a good one.
    Yay 8D I approve. I have 5/6 pokemon for my wifi team prepared, and of those 5, 3 have already been leveled to 100. I will soon be able to do wifi activities *o*

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Ok, World Cup stuff is up, including groups and matchups. Groups were decided randomly, and I think they've turned out fairly even, with perhaps B being slightly more difficult, but make of them what you will.

You still have about 8 hours to decide Stratagems, after that, the World Cup officially starts.
    Woot go World Cup! Come on Tourmaline xD

Hey there welcome to the clan! I hope you enjoy your stay 8D
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Uhhh Citrine Division then? LOL well things have changed alot... Quite a few of the awesome artist from the time where im still in the forum were gone lol, even the one who invented fragmentation banner were gone too

Lol you're looking for win2011 legendary trio? LOL i have them XD I have every single event pokes from 2011 and also the even zekrom and rashiram movies lol though i haven touched my DS for quite awhile
    I dn't really care any more, I just haven't deleted that.
    Also these logs show the power ofninjask
        Spoiler:- logs:

Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    sorry everyone, i`m leaving to to help elite. It was a fun 3-4 months(i do so much i cant keep dates straight XP). I`ll still hang around the channel for chats and such. GL with the war
    Good luck again to everyone who leaves the clan to EK's and any others
    McDanger, I believe you deserve a sonnet for your leaving--too bad Shakespeare is dead.
    GL Bro, thanks for joining and helping balance out divisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post
    If it's anything like your last clan, then we will see you soon!

Just kidding, good luck to you.
    *Gives EK a burn heal*
    That was mean :/

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    For the people who say Amethyst isn't overpowered, I present to you, their world cup team!

Magicmonkey (c)
    Prohawk
    Kody
    Charizard_007

Im sure this isnt the final set up since a few members are leaving and the balance is getting crapped on..stay tuned :P
    Quote Originally Posted by legolover8 View Post
    Agreed.
    And lol.
    Blues isn't that good though, so tourmaline, we still stand a chance!not really
        Spoiler:- Graphic threat that I am stealing from a guy at work who was pissed off at someone who accidentally stepped on his ankle (the ankle he had sprained when he dropped a pallet on it two days earlier):

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    WOAH! Do not insult cg blues. cg blues is god.
    Listen to thee old and wise sooth sayer.

Mwhahahaha! I strike fear into the hearts of mortals!!

And genuinely, I think Tourmaline have a pretty good shot at this World Cup. I imagine Amethyst will win, but we can push for second. GO TEAM TOURMALINE!
    In reality,as we have seen in Gigaboost's tournament, everyone has a pretty strong chance at winning...people voted unanimously for certain members to win because of their reputations as excellent battlers...but quite a few lost (and by that I mean a lot of people).
    Just a thought.

Round Robin = everyone will fight everyone in their group. Best win/loss records get better place at the end.

Welcome
    I think no one can beat Mankey's artwork though:P
    (joking) Have fun here

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Lol completely agreed. Though a way to defeat Prohawk is bring out Rotom-w on his Landy so he loses to you.

Blues is good. The other three are just better imo.

Gotcha. Thanks for explaining.
    This is the nice version to what Leggo said. And this is how you dont get your neck split by the pure and mighty fist.
    He doesnt really care much about, btu I've been talking to him about keeping the divisions balanced for a while now

Uhhh Citrine Division then? LOL well things have changed alot... Quite a few of the awesome artist from the time where im still in the forum were gone lol, even the one who invented fragmentation banner were gone too much about it either, but he has been thinking about it more recently

Excellent choice

Your House: Amethyst
    Opponent's House: Citrine
    Opponent's Name: Avicci
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 3-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: None
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Gengar ftw

Also, check out dat banner ;D
    Last edited by BLUES.; 11th November 2012 at 7:25 PM.

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    Or I suppose you could just not use a screener at all, but I'm not exactly sure how that'd work. I've never actually tried that yet xD
    it works on HO teams, i just make sure i have decent enough support, and rocks up. then its good. screens arent essential, imo.

speaking of HO, my rmt died :/

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    Also, check out dat banner ;D
    Gengar is so cute. One of the least threatening Pokémon out there. (:

Remember me? Used to go by goomi

Yes, I remember you... But anyway, welcome to the Clan, glad to have you here. Citrine it is then! Though I would like some more members for Emerald, I felt I was somewhat limited when choosing my World Cup Team.

Anyway, Decision Day for the 1st World Cup has started!
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

hey guys. what's up?

on topic, how many points did i get from my test battle?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Yes, I remember you... But anyway, welcome to the Clan, glad to have you here. Citrine it is then! Though I would like some more members for Emerald, I felt I was somewhat limited when choosing my World Cup Team.

Anyway, Decision Day for the 1st World Cup has started!
    WHOOT! And I have returned from my 3 day break...anything big that I missed? Since it was a weekend there are so many new pages...

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    it works on HO teams, i just make sure i have decent enough support, and rocks up. then its good. screens arent essential, imo.

speaking of HO, my rmt died :/
    Yeah... I might have to give that a shot xD I dunno what I would switch out though... I made an RMT, but no replies yet. I'm hoping after I get some I'll be able to fix my team up some 8D I've been brainstorming on my own, but haven't come up with anything yet.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Gotta take on superstar. Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    Welcome
    I think no one can beat Mankey's artwork though:P
    (joking) Have fun here
    JOKING?!!?

[IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

this is how you deal with baton chains.

Spoiler:- po log:
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Page 366 of 421 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416 ... LastLast