Page 367 of 421 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,175 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

World cup in an hour and a half!?!?11!1?!!eleven1!/1!1

[IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Yes, I remember you... But anyway, welcome to the Clan, glad to have you here. Citrine it is then! Though I would like some more members for Emerald, I felt I was somewhat limited when choosing my World Cup Team.

Anyway, Decision Day for the 1st World Cup has started!
    Honestly, so do I. When we finally make Fabian join, I have dibs!

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    For the people who say Amethyst isn't overpowered, I present to you, their world cup team!

Magicmonkey (c)
    Prohawk
    Kody
    Charizard_007

Pah, not my fault people keep leaving the other divisions

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    If you use it, you need to be careful about it (and only use it on walls, of course). It's best used on Leftovers and Life Orbs.

Man, SMTM (or somebody else, I forget) finally convinced danger to join and now he's gone again. I have infinite sad faces.
    It was actually Blues

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    WOAH! Do not insult cg blues. cg blues is god.
    Copying Jirachiuser is never funny

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    It's been fun having you elite. We're all sorry to see you go :[
    Wow, really? I honestly did not see that coming.
    zzz, if you were more active you would have known...like everyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Lol completely agreed. Though a way to defeat Prohawk is bring out Rotom-w on his Landy so he loses to you.
    Every. Dam. Time....

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Yes, I remember you... But anyway, welcome to the Clan, glad to have you here. Citrine it is then! Though I would like some more members for Emerald, I felt I was somewhat limited when choosing my World Cup Team.
    M4zz and Mcdanger left, which kinda makes Emerald unbalanced now

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    on topic, how many points did i get from my test battle?
    Who did it??

Made of win

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Mcdanger left, which kinda makes Emerald unbalanced now
    What...;-;
    Also for less spam, what is the best celebi set for beating rain?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    What...;-;
    Also for less spam, what is the best celebi set for beating rain?
    I'm not sure, but Ima guess calm mind.

@Leftovers
    252 HP / 96 Def / 124 SpA / 36 Spe
    Natural Cure
    Bold
    ~ Calm Mind
    ~ Recover
    ~ Giga Drain
    ~ Hidden Power Fire

That's the smogon set. I'd guess this because most rain abusers I can think of off the top of my head are special, minus mixed sets and U-turn. Gotta watch out for U-turn, I think. And you want HP ice > fire because rain and dragons. I dunno, just a guess.

EDIT: Yeah, defiantly watch out for U-turn.

@Leftovers
    Natural Cure
    Bold
    ~ Calm Mind
    ~ Recover
    ~ Giga Drain
    ~ Hidden Power Fire

That's the smogon set. I'd guess this because most rain abusers I can think of off the top of my head are special, minus mixed sets and U-turn. Gotta watch out for U-turn, I think. And you want HP ice > fire because rain and dragons. I dunno, just a guess.

I was thinking a moveset of

Recover
    Giga Drain
    HP Ice
    Earth Power

Earth Power stops it from getting walled by steels and recover lets it maintain it's health to take electric moves.

I need some art done, who would I go to? Specifically, I need this image...
        Spoiler:- .:

...combined with this image, if possible...
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    I need some art done, who would I go to? Specifically, I need this image...

...combined with this image, if possible...

credit plz
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post

credit plz
    Thanks so much!

Of course I'll give you credit.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Who did it??
    i think it was showmethemankey.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

@Leftovers
    Natural Cure
    Bold
    ~ Calm Mind
    ~ Recover
    ~ Giga Drain
    ~ Hidden Power Fire

The main problem with this set is that it requires a lot of Special-oriented setup, and won't be able to keep those boosts when Genesect U-turns it in the face. It might be a good idea to just not use Celebi for the role at all.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-(a-PO-OU-RMT)my new rmt is up. other wise this is just spam.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

BOTD
    Sand Vs Rain I Need A Counter To Tornadus Therian Jirachi?

TIER ACRE GXE GLICKO2
    ou 1728 83 1921 ± 137 (provisional)
    Could someone tell me what the po translation for that would be please and thank you

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    BOTD
    Sand Vs Rain I Need A Counter To Tornadus Therian Jirachi?

TIER ACRE GXE GLICKO2
    ou 1728 83 1921 ± 137 (provisional)
    Could someone tell me what the po translation for that would be please and thank you
    1300/1350 ish. Needs moar battles though since 137 provisional is rather high

The main problem with this set is that it requires a lot of Special-oriented setup, and won't be able to keep those boosts when Genesect U-turns it in the face. It might be a good idea to just not use Celebi for the role at all.
    So because one Pokemon, Genesect of all Pokemon, wrecks it, you're saying not to use it? Over half the meta game shouldn't be used then. Actually, only really Heatran should be used because Genesect wrecks everything. But then Heatran wrecks Gene so that means that Heatran should be the only Pokemon to be used ever.

So because one Pokemon, Genesect of all Pokemon, wrecks it, you're saying not to use it? Over half the meta game shouldn't be used then. Actually, only really Heatran should be used because Genesect wrecks everything. But then Heatran wrecks Gene so that means that Heatran should be the only Pokemon to be used ever.
    He does have a point though. If you run HP fire, with enough boosts you could probably KO it simply enough.

He does have a point though. If you run HP fire, with enough boosts you could probably KO it simply enough.
    Scarf Gene vs Non Scarf Celebi. Celebi will never win...

Scarf Gene vs Non Scarf Celebi. Celebi will never win...
    factor in this is in rain as its meant to be a counter to rain and genesect is used in rain quite alot however scarf celebi may be better but best rain counter is by far is a bulky latias

Latias @ Leftovers
    Nature Timid
    Ability Levitate
    Evs 252 HP 132 SDef 100 Spd 24 SAtk
    Dragon Pulse
    Psyshock
    Thunderbolt
    Recover
    It is perhaps one of the better counters bar a ferrothorn thunderbolt allows it to hit politoed then psyshock hits toxicroak while dragon pulse is a primary stab move it also carries just enough speed to outpace base 90's cough lucario cough

252SpAtk Life Orb Tornadus Therian (Neutral) Hurricane vs 252HP/132SpDef Leftovers Levitate Latias (Neutral): 44% - 52% (163 - 192 HP). Guaranteed 3HKO.

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

factor in this is in rain as its meant to be a counter to rain and genesect is used in rain quite alot however scarf celebi may be better but best rain counter is by far is a bulky latias

Latias @ Leftovers
    Nature Timid
    Ability Levitate
    Evs 252 HP 132 SDef 100 Spd 24 SAtk
    Dragon Pulse
    Psyshock
    Thunderbolt
    Recover
    It is perhaps one of the better counters bar a ferrothorn thunderbolt allows it to hit politoed then psyshock hits toxicroak while dragon pulse is a primary stab move it also carries just enough speed to outpace base 90's cough lucario cough

252SpAtk Life Orb Tornadus Therian (Neutral) Hurricane vs 252HP/132SpDef Leftovers Levitate Latias (Neutral): 44% - 52% (163 - 192 HP). Guaranteed 3HKO.
    Pretty sure U-Turn doesn't care about Rain at all

I actually think Specially Defensive Kyurem-B is a pretty beastly rain counter. Major resists and with some team support (Tentacruel/Toxicroak) it can completely shut down even the most deadly rain sweepers

252 SpAtk Life Orb Tornadus Hurricane vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Kyurem-B (+SpDef) : 42.29% - 49.56% (3 hits to KO)

0 Atk Kyurem-B Dragon Claw vs 0 HP/0 Def Tornadus: 61.54% - 72.58% (2 hits to KO)

Pretty sure U-Turn doesn't care about Rain at all

I actually think Specially Defensive Kyurem-B is a pretty beastly rain counter. Major resists and with some team support (Tentacruel/Toxicroak) it can completely shut down even the most deadly rain sweepers

252 SpAtk Life Orb Tornadus Hurricane vs 252 HP/252 SpDef Kyurem-B (+SpDef) : 42.29% - 49.56% (3 hits to KO)

0 Atk Kyurem-B Dragon Claw vs 0 HP/0 Def Tornadus: 61.54% - 72.58% (2 hits to KO)
    why not run dragon claw bolt strike roost filler

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

why not run dragon claw bolt strike roost filler
    Well you could, I'd prefer to run Dragon Claw or Dragon Tail/Roost/Sub/Earth Power

No but his reasonings for not using Celebi was because Genesect uses U-turn. Which is a really dumb reason.

Since posting RMTs seems to have become popular lately, I guess I'll post mine as well: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...503-HO-Attempt
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

No but his reasonings for not using Celebi was because Genesect uses U-turn. Which is a really dumb reason.
    Actually, it's not. His reason for not using Celebi to counter rain teams is Genesect. A lot of rain teams run Genesect now, at least in my experience. And since scarf Genesect will outspeed Celebi all afternoon, it kills you with u-turn. If you're countering a rain team, that's not exactly useful.

Actually, it's not. His reason for not using Celebi to counter rain teams is Genesect. A lot of rain teams run Genesect now, at least in my experience. And since scarf Genesect will outspeed Celebi all afternoon, it kills you with u-turn. If you're countering a rain team, that's not exactly useful.
    No lol here I'll just show you the quote.

What you said was a good reason, what he said, was not.

Page 367 of 421 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417 ... LastLast