Page 368 of 421 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    No lol here I'll just show you the quote.

What you said was a good reason, what he said, was not.
    What he's saying there is that while you sit there and boost your SpA and SpD, A Scarf Genesect, which are common on rain teams, will sneak up behind you and rape you with U-turn. And since U-turn is Physical, none of your boosting will effect it. You'll be forced to either switch and get rid of your boosts, or die. Which also happens to get rid of your boosts.

How does one go about countering Venusaur on an offensive team? It goes too fast and hits too hard for my team to handle. My best solution is Ice Fang... and it only does ~41% which it instantly heals off with Giga Drain.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    How does one go about countering Venusaur on an offensive team? It goes too fast and hits too hard for my team to handle. My best solution is Ice Fang... and it only does ~41% which it instantly heals off with Giga Drain.
    Bullet Punch/Extreme Speed/Insomnia Honchkrow/Xatu with Psychic/Heatran

Basically anything that isn't scared of Grass/Fire/Ice/Poison/Sleep Power. I realise the list isn't that big, but once something is asleep it's a lot easier to handle

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Remember me? Used to go by goomi
    Oh yeah! You were one of my clan mates back in the days.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Yes, I remember you... But anyway, welcome to the Clan, glad to have you here. Citrine it is then! Though I would like some more members for Emerald, I felt I was somewhat limited when choosing my World Cup Team.

Anyway, Decision Day for the 1st World Cup has started!
    Of cause you would, we even had a flaming war lol hahas well thanks anyway

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Bullet Punch/Extreme Speed/Insomnia Honchkrow/Xatu with Psychic/Heatran

Basically anything that isn't scared of Grass/Fire/Ice/Poison/Sleep Power. I realise the list isn't that big, but once something is asleep it's a lot easier to handle
    Why is sleep an issue? But hmmmm Scizor looks like the best choice, BP and resists both stabs... Thanks for the help xD I'll try that out I think... or maybe Heatran, he seems like he'd be a nice choice as well.

Edit:

On a side note WOOT I managed to climb a solid 1000 points down the ladder... time to quit for tonight while I'm still ahead x___x
    Last edited by Rhonder; 12th November 2012 at 8:11 AM.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Why is sleep an issue? But hmmmm Scizor looks like the best choice, BP and resists both stabs... Thanks for the help xD I'll try that out I think... or maybe Heatran, he seems like he'd be a nice choice as well.
    Sleep is an issue because Venusaur can sleep powder your counter then proceed to set up on it

Gengar is so cute. One of the least threatening Pokémon out there. (:
    We'll see about that.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    JOKING?!!?

I TAKE IT BACK! :d

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    World cup in an hour and a half!?!?11!1?!!eleven1!/1!1

ZOMG

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    i think it was showmethemankey.
    It was meh -_-

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Edit:

On a side note WOOT I managed to climb a solid 1000 points down the ladder... time to quit for tonight while I'm still ahead x___x
    1000 or 100?

So because one Pokemon, Genesect of all Pokemon, wrecks it, you're saying not to use it? Over half the meta game shouldn't be used then. Actually, only really Heatran should be used because Genesect wrecks everything. But then Heatran wrecks Gene so that means that Heatran should be the only Pokemon to be used ever.
    Its not just genesect. In rain people also use TORNADUS BLOODY THERIAN WHO WILL DESTROY ALL THE CELEBI'S EVER! Just saying. Scizor won't be killed by hp ice and in rain hp fire won't kill alot of variats unless you have a CM or 2.
    No but his reasonings for not using Celebi was because Genesect uses U-turn. Which is a really dumb reason.
    Considering how popular scarf genesect is, its stopped me from using celebi any time I consider it. U turn being a move just makes celebi worthless to me, and there is tyranitar to think about.

Edit:

Its in sun, and every venusaur ever has hp fire, even the sub seeders carry it normally. Specs heatran FTW.

1000 or 100?
    Over 9000.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Lol, made a smexy animated banner =3

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D

morning everyone. what's the best anti-weather kyurem-b set?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

morning everyone. what's the best anti-weather kyurem-b set?
    prohawk recommends specailly defensive with roost I think. try roost fusion bolt dragon claw filler, hp/spec def EV's? ice beam/hp fire/ earth power as the filler probably.

i was gonna try toxic, so he can be stall-ish.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

i was gonna try toxic, so he can be stall-ish.
    probablynot worth it. Although dragon tail with stealth rocks up will probably hurt more than dragon claw to a team.

I'm going to be less and less online...

1) Because I got too much friends, so I am mostly every day hanging out out with different groups.

2) I got Xbox-Live back so I am going to play BO and BO II a LOT.
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Simultaneous posts, Pick another division if possible, soper cares more about these things than I.
    I'm fine with him being in Amethyst, I just wanted to make sure everyone else is too.
    Yes, I remember you... But anyway, welcome to the Clan, glad to have you here. Citrine it is then! Though I would like some more members for Emerald, I felt I was somewhat limited when choosing my World Cup Team.

Anyway, Decision Day for the 1st World Cup has started!
    Okey doke. Into Citrine it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    I'm going to be less and less online...

1) Because I got too much friends, so I am mostly every day hanging out out with different groups.

2) I got Xbox-Live back so I am going to play BO and BO II a LOT.
    Well, have fun.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

wow so much rmts ^^
    Celebi CM gets wreked (or somethin) easily in rain torn.t or gene or scizor (scarf? or just bulky) bug bite or u-turn as all of u said...basicly im not adding new stuff lol

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Sleep is an issue because Venusaur can sleep powder your counter then proceed to set up on it
    Oh, I guess I just never run into ones with Sleep Powder. nice to note though.

1000 or 100?
    1000 x__x 1160ish -> 1050ish

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Its in sun, and every venusaur ever has hp fire, even the sub seeders carry it normally. Specs heatran FTW.
    Hmm good point. Would scarf Chandelure work to similar effect? I think it'd be kinda fun to use that over heatran xD

Too lazy to find Avicii's quote, but the problem with Celebi isn't that it is G-weak. Dragonite is G-weak an he is certainly still usable. So is Salamence. Celebi has the same problem that Hydregion has now and that Weavile had in DPPt: They have absolutely no options against the most popular Pokemon in the tier.
    Let's analyze two different scenarios:
    First, you have a Dragonite against their Scarf Genesect. They decide to Ice Beam and you switch to a resist. Boom, momentum, a chance to set up, whatever.
    Or, they U-turn and you stay in. You set up another Dragon Dance, and they fail to outspeed the next time they come in.

Now lets see what happens with Celebi:
    They come in, use U-turn.
    You stay in, and die.
    You switch, and they hog all the momentum.

Your only options with Celibi are to lose or lose more. Dragonite/Mence at least make it a 50-50 game against everyone's least favorite genetic abortion.

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by superstar View Post
    Too lazy to find Avicii's quote, but the problem with Celebi isn't that it is G-weak. Dragonite is G-weak an he is certainly still usable. So is Salamence. Celebi has the same problem that Hydregion has now and that Weavile had in DPPt: They have absolutely no options against the most popular Pokemon in the tier.
    Let's analyze two different scenarios:
    First, you have a Dragonite against their Scarf Genesect. They decide to Ice Beam and you switch to a resist. Boom, momentum, a chance to set up, whatever.
    Or, they U-turn and you stay in. You set up another Dragon Dance, and they fail to outspeed the next time they come in.

Now lets see what happens with Celebi:
    They come in, use U-turn.
    You stay in, and die.
    You switch, and they hog all the momentum.

Your only options with Celibi are to lose or lose more. Dragonite/Mence at least make it a 50-50 game against everyone's least favorite genetic abortion.
    I wonder how UU celebi would fare... it's got a much better movepool than shaymin, but it misses that excellent seed flare

Ceci n'est pas une Meloetta. Credit to JhenMohran for the banner, and prohawk for the userbars.

Excellent Work Mankey ...
    This win makes me post this, The tourmaline HoF points as they stand!
    Combat FRPL
    ND 2 5
    Mankey 8
    Super 13
    Lion 1
    Psilo 6

I think this is all of them ... for those not happy look at the HoF points system stuff and complain for more (or some) points

Push da button

So i have a double ear infection so I may not be that active tonight or tommorrow or wensday for that matter

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    Excellent Work Mankey ...
    This win makes me post this, The tourmaline HoF points as they stand!
    Combat FRPL
    ND 2 5
    Mankey 8
    Super 13
    Lion 1
    Psilo 6

I think this is all of them ... for those not happy look at the HoF points system stuff and complain for more (or some) points
    *Generic complaint* more HoF points plz whatever they are. Points means prizes.
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

Ok, guys, World Cup Battling has started, there will be NO extentions or anything, so get them organised and done!

And can we please stop with the stupid gifs please, they are spam and I will start dishing out punishments if keeps continuing.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Ok, guys, World Cup Battling has started, there will be NO extentions or anything, so get them organised and done!

And can we please stop with the stupid gifs please, they are spam and I will start dishing out punishments if keeps continuing.
    I disagree. I find mankey's gifs simply make his important notices or his ocmebacks more entertaining.

Page 368 of 421 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418 ... LastLast