Page 369 of 421 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,225 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Ok, guys, World Cup Battling has started, there will be NO extentions or anything, so get them organised and done!

And can we please stop with the stupid gifs please, they are spam and I will start dishing out punishments if keeps continuing.
    What about the non-stupid gifs?
    but yeah totally agree with the stupid ones

Push da button

Ok, guys, World Cup Battling has started, there will be NO extentions or anything, so get them organised and done!

And can we please stop with the stupid gifs please, they are spam and I will start dishing out punishments if keeps continuing.
        Spoiler:- not a gif:

Okay, seriously, sure. Except for my images I use against rule breakers, those are important.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    prohawk recommends specailly defensive with roost I think. try roost fusion bolt dragon claw filler, hp/spec def EV's? ice beam/hp fire/ earth power as the filler probably.
    Depends on what weather you are anti-ing. Specially defensive is good against Rain/Sun but fairly useless against Sand. Sub is a pretty cool guy too, since it lets you avoid the ever annoying burn and toxic

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    won'd my war matches

This is legit how I see you

Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    Excellent Work Mankey ...
    This win makes me post this, The tourmaline HoF points as they stand!
    Combat FRPL
    ND 2 5
    Mankey 8
    Super 13
    Lion 1
    Psilo 6

I think this is all of them ... for those not happy look at the HoF points system stuff and complain for more (or some) points
    You did it wrong. Superstar has 13 TMP badges, which means at least 26 points zzz

won'd my war matches

HOLY CRAP IT'S A GORILLA
    Wait, nvm, it's just Mankey in real life. Whoops
    Anyway, gj on the win.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Combat FRPL
    ND 2 5
    Mankey 8
    Super 13
    Lion 1
    Psilo 6

I think this is all of them ... for those not happy look at the HoF points system stuff and complain for more (or some) points
    I've got 16, counting TMP badges...plus the 1-5 for that little clan tourney I won on PO awhile back.

I disagree. They're only really spam if they don't contribute to the post at all. Or, they're just the post all by itself. Kinda like the one I quoted below this.
    Lmfao.

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    I've got 16, counting TMP badges...plus the 1-5 for that little clan tourney I won on PO awhile back.
    Those PO tours don't count, only official tours from the thread

Combat FRPL
    ND 2 5
    Mankey 8
    Super 13
    Lion 1
    Psilo 6

I want to also make a subtle reminder that ND, Sneasel, and I should be racking in a bit of extra RP next update for Tourmaline's mission performance, and also that specifically Sneasel and I should be getting 3 Mission HoF points for "Being handpicked by a mission leader"~ Might as well make some progress on something at least LOL seeing as how I haven't had much opportunity for clan matches, and so probably wont be racking up much RP or HoF pts that way xD;;
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

So I'm taking an online course that severely underestimates my reading ability, so doesn't change the page for ten minutes after I am done reading it. What this means for ya'll is that I'll be jumping on and off of PO every few minutes or so, If you see me and I've warmed up feel free to hit me up.
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

i'll be on po too.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

BOTD
    I feel bad about this one I haxed him alot but the jellicent one really didn't matter as I was modest specs
    Ok I just want to add that mankeys gifs make my day since im sick they make me chuckle and feel better so I wish for them to stay but psycho's word is law I guess

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

I knew I shouldn't have said anything...I knew I would just get ridiculed. Even if I was proven right in the end.

I have so much crap going on in my life right now. This might genuinely be the most stressful time I've ever gone through.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

sorry to hear it jonah.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I knew I shouldn't have said anything...I knew I would just get ridiculed. Even if I was proven right in the end.

I have so much crap going on in my life right now. This might genuinely be the most stressful time I've ever gone through.
    Ah, that sucks. Wishing you luck, I know you'll find a way to get through it.

When life gives you lemons... Never mind, I won't go there.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Your House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name: Sushi Noodles
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 0-2 or 3
    Rate your performance out of 50: 20
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
    Any improvements for opponent: Nope, if anything I need the improvements LOL
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Not really, I had a good lead at the start, then my terrible playing kinda effed it up lul
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    You don't make lemonade. You make life take the lemons back. Get MAD! I don't want your damn lemons! Do you know who I am?! I'm the guy who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my boys in the lab to make me a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Thanks for the support, guys.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

You don't make lemonade. You make life take the lemons back. Get MAD! I don't want your damn lemons! Do you know who I am?! I'm the guy who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my boys in the lab to make me a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Thanks for the support, guys.

Well, you went there.

No problem, life gives everyone **** every now and then. Looking out for one another isn't that hard.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Ah, that sucks. Wishing you luck, I know you'll find a way to get through it.

Squeeze their juice into the eyes of a Jirachi. There you go.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post
    Squeeze their juice into the eyes of a Jirachi. There you go.
    That awkward moment when steels are immune to acid spray
    Aaaaaaaalso, HyperLugia and Eaglehawk, please get your act together for my tourney match... it's been ages since your pairing came up and you're holding the entire loser's bracket up.
    Last edited by gigaboost; 13th November 2012 at 2:08 AM.

Ceci n'est pas une Meloetta. Credit to JhenMohran for the banner, and prohawk for the userbars.

Quote Originally Posted by gigaboost View Post
    That awkward moment when steels are immune to acid spray
    Aaaaaaaalso, HyperLugia and Rhonder, please get your act together for my tourney match... it's been ages since your pairing came up and you're holding the entire loser's bracket up.
    HyperLugia is Rhonder O_o

....You're just asking for trouble.

The number one most important rule in life: If a higher up tells you to stop, you stop.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Nothing is more powerful than friendship. Well, except a +2/+2/+2 Adamant Kyurem Black. In which case, you're done for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    ....You're just asking for trouble.

The number one most important rule in life: If a higher up tells you to stop, you stop.
    Yes, that is the number one rule... If you're an awkward conformist.

~Richard Dawkins

Yes, that is the number one rule... If you're an awkward conformist.
    It's not about loyalty, it's about staying out of trouble.

You could hate your boss, but if you rebel and refuse to do anything you say, chances are you'll be fired. You could hate the rules to a game or sport, but if you break them, you'll be kicked out anyway.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Nothing is more powerful than friendship. Well, except a +2/+2/+2 Adamant Kyurem Black. In which case, you're done for.

You could hate your boss, but if you rebel and refuse to do anything you say, chances are you'll be fired.
    I fail to see how his post was about loyalty at all??

You could hate your boss, but if you rebel and refuse to do anything you say, chances are you'll be fired. You could hate the rules to a game or sport, but if you break them, you'll be kicked out.
    As an avid non-conformist I fundamentally disagree with you, but the clan thread is hardly the place to discuss such things.

~Richard Dawkins

Page 369 of 421 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419 ... LastLast