Page 370 of 421 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,250 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

[IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

You should meet my history teacher the old school he worked for did this rule because of him
    Snowballs, water balloons, hackeysacks, rollerblades, skateboards, water pistols, laser pointers, and similar items, inside or immediately
    outside the school shall be prohibited essentially he had his students do an all day water fight apparently it was called the Cowan Rule

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    As an avid non-conformist I fundamentally disagree with you, but the clan thread is hardly the place to discuss such things.
    Okay, I never said that you couldn't disagree with you leader or try and change their mind, but rebelling is probably one of the worst was to do that. People should stand for their opinions, they should just know when they're taking it too far. Their is a line between proving your point then their is to just plain rebelling.

But you're right about the second part, I suppose. This is a pokemon clan, and pokemon is what we should be discussing. Unless one of the clan leaders brings this up, we should probably drop this argument.
    I fail to see how his post was about loyalty at all??
    Perhaps I failed to put it correctly. I meant blindly following someone else just because you trust them or believe that they're always right.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 13th November 2012 at 2:40 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by gigaboost View Post
    That awkward moment when steels are immune to acid spray
    Aaaaaaaalso, HyperLugia and Eaglehawk, please get your act together for my tourney match... it's been ages since your pairing came up and you're holding the entire loser's bracket up.
    I've been trying, I sent Eagle a message several days ago trying to arrange a time, and just today got a reply (not even from him, but through MM) arranging for what sounds like Wednesday. So it'll have to wait until then. I seem to have the same issue as MM though, he's never on when I am and replies slowly to PMs...

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    HyperLugia is Rhonder O_o
    ^ LOL xD
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    ....You're just asking for trouble.

The number one most important rule in life: If a higher up tells you to stop, you stop.
    Actually, the golden rule is that it's only illegal if you get caught!

Perhaps I failed to put it correctly. I meant blindly following someone else just because you trust them or believe that they're always right.
    thats called "faith"....

now, so its not spam, how does kyurem-b fare in the metagame? good, bad, or does it just slide in like meloetta?

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    xD I personally need my mankey random gif of the day. And Celebi has been working extremely well for me. With the right teammates it handles it has protection from genesect.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    thats called "faith"....

now, so its not spam, how does kyurem-b fare in the metagame? good, bad, or does it just slide in like meloetta?
    Can we talk about something we don't talk about every day, like Rotom-H? I'd much rather learn about that. I brought it up the other day in the Genesect discussion (like make VIII), but I kind of want to know a little more about it. What it can do, what it can't do, etc. And I'm not that great, so I want to learn about this.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    thats called "faith"....
    Yeah, that's what I meant. I'm just not that great with words...
    Can we talk about something we don't talk about every day, like Rotom-H? I'd much rather learn about that. I brought it up the other day in the Genesect discussion (like make VIII), but I kind of want to know a little more about it. What it can do, what it can't do, etc. And I'm not that great, so I want to learn about this.
    Rotom-H, huh? I never tried it myself, by a strong fire attack is always a good thing in this metagame.

I know this sounds kind of obvious, but after playing with Rotom Mow, I'll bet that this guy plays a lot like a Rotom-W as well, so it's strong point is probably volt turner, as long as it has rapid spin support.

If you want to use it, it'll have to be for a volt turn team where you need a good fire attack when Hydreigon just doesn't cut it. Not much of a niche, but at least it is one.

Speaking of which, I was thinking of creating a volt turn core centered around Rotom-Mow. I may as well post it like USA does.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 13th November 2012 at 3:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Rotom H is excellent on a fire monotype, but Im sure that doesnt interest you. Basically everything Zach said. Its a more offensive based Rotom W. Scarf it and let it rip on A volturn team
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post
    Rotom H is excellent on a fire monotype, but Im sure that doesnt interest you. Basically everything Zach said. Its a more offensive based Rotom W. Scarf it and let it rip on A volturn team
    Don't forget that it's also a great genesect counter, since it hp ground doesn't hit it and all other moves( minus water techno blast lol) can't touch him.

I know some of you guys appreciate it when USAtoday shares one of his cores, so'll I'll share the volturn core I made a moment ago. I challenged myself not to to use Scizor, by the way, so please don't suggest that.
        Spoiler:- The VoltCore:

So, what do you guys think? Absolutely terrible, or does it have potential?

Please no comments on my cruelness of using Jirachi. I like to show no mercy.

I know some of you guys appreciate it when USAtoday shares one of his cores, so'll I'll share the volturn core I made a moment ago. I challenged myself not to to use Scizor, by the way, so please don't suggest that.
        Spoiler:- The VoltCore:

So, what do you guys think? Absolutely terrible, or does it have potential?

Please no comments on my cruelness of using Jirachi. I like to show no mercy.
    All dem choice items.

But I think you should run a scarf everything team because they're fun to do because you don't give a sh*t about speed and you can f*ck sh*t up because the opponent never expects an ALL scarf team.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    I want to also make a subtle reminder that ND, Sneasel, and I should be racking in a bit of extra RP next update for Tourmaline's mission performance, and also that specifically Sneasel and I should be getting 3 Mission HoF points for "Being handpicked by a mission leader"~ Might as well make some progress on something at least LOL seeing as how I haven't had much opportunity for clan matches, and so probably wont be racking up much RP or HoF pts that way xD;;
    Indeed.
    Also, I have got 6 tmp symbols which means 12 more HoF fame points. :-)

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

....You're just asking for trouble.

The number one most important rule in life: If a higher up tells you to stop, you stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    A Note About Democracy

You'll notice, then, that there are Five Leaders in the clan. If you're confused about who you should be taking orders from, read on: Firstly, in matters pertaining to your Division, you answer to your own Division Leader. In matters pertaining to the whole clan or your behaviour, each Leader has equal power. The only reason my name has the words Supreme Patriach next to it, aside from its sounding cool, is because I will make the call on any decision the Five Leaders as a whole cannot decide. However, with Five Leaders, such a situation should be rare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    I disagree. I find mankey's gifs simply make his important notices or his ocmebacks more entertaining.
    i'm pretty sure jhen and aeon like my 'stupid' gifs too :c
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

Mankey's awesome Gifs are the only reason i read this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    BOTD
    I feel bad about this one I haxed him alot but the jellicent one really didn't matter as I was modest specs
    Ok I just want to add that mankeys gifs make my day since im sick they make me chuckle and feel better so I wish for them to stay but psycho's word is law I guess
    what he said bout gif's
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    You don't make lemonade. You make life take the lemons back. Get MAD! I don't want your damn lemons! Do you know who I am?! I'm the guy who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my boys in the lab to make me a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Thanks for the support, guys.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    :O
    Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    Mankey's awesome Gifs are the only reason i read this thread.
    If I didn't have to read this as a leader it would be the main thing to read anything on serebii.

Mankeys Gif's FTW, but please put content in the posts as well, even somethingminor (posting a battle result, competetive discussion contribution etc.)
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

I like SMTMankey's Gifs, i think plz let him put one or two, but not abusing
    Modest Specs is jelli? and dat freeze

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

Ninjas are above arguments about gifs.

So I shall tell you all that I've started the process of arranging a battle between my World Cup opponent.

Inb4 losing for inactivity.

Ice Cold Fire

I should be able to get my wc game done in 10 minutes if new PO download works properly.

It works but I cannae seem to connect to the server, so it will have to wait.
    Last edited by Magicmonkey; 13th November 2012 at 6:36 PM.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

http://pokemonmexico.invisionzone.co...n-estandar-ou/

They're going to test Excadrill on Pokemon Mexico. About time someone knew what was up.

Also, MagicMonkey I think the PO server is just down right now, or something, because Pokemon Mexico is working fine.

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    I should be able to get my wc game done in 10 minutes if new PO download works properly.

It works but I cannae seem to connect to the server, so it will have to wait.
    i also downloaded it and now i cannot connect to any server and it keeps asking me to send error reports

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

My computer thought the update was spam and almost banned me from the internet

and Sorry mankey cant back you up on the gifs UNLESS you put something MEANINGFUL in your posts as well

Push da button

Well, I have a new team ready for the World Cup. It's fairly awesome, so yeah :P

Ice Cold Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Well, I have a new team ready for the World Cup. It's fairly awesome, so yeah :P
    Woot, go ND! xD

On a side note, I've started work on a new team, trying to incorporate some of my favorites again, since I haven't used some of them recently. Always more fun that way xD
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Page 370 of 421 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420 ... LastLast