Page 371 of 421 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,275 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

beat superstar 4-0 against superstar for world cup, had he a 3 turn sleep things may have gotten ugly.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    beat superstar 4-0 against superstar for world cup, had he a 3 turn sleep things may have gotten ugly.
    o.o I'm quite surprised world cup matches are only bo1

Ceci n'est pas une Meloetta. Credit to JhenMohran for the banner, and prohawk for the userbars.

Quote Originally Posted by gigaboost View Post
    o.o I'm quite surprised world cup matches are only bo1
    I think they are, if not we can play twice more.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

ALERT ALERT SHEPS watch this video before your war match I AM A CHAMPION

Spoiler:- IAMACHAMPION:
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

so how does frost rotom perform in the metagame? thoughts?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    Well, this is blatant disregard of rules and authority, so that'll be a punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    Oh, look at that, another punishment.

I think that, altogether we can knock of 400RP for a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    so how does frost rotom perform in the metagame? thoughts?
    In OU, fairly badly, since it's outclassed by pretty much every Rotom form. Even in a Hail Team, there are much better abusers. In NU, I'm not sure though. Better, I presume.

Another notice to get World Cup Matches done!!
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

^It suck, being not able to sweep well, being BP and SR weak, can't do anything except burning common threats
    image file size too large, removed - mod

ok.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt...p7imo1_500.gif

look at this cool gif i found.

on topic, what's a good rotom-h set for the ou metagame?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

ok.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt...p7imo1_500.gif

look at this cool gif i found.

on topic, what's a good rotom-h set for the ou metagame?
    So you post a gif knowing how much psycho hates them on the thread but try a thuner wave set works rather well

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

@ Ghosts Id edit that post of yours pronto before Psycho sees

Push da button

So Mankey's received his latest punishment, and I'll deal with ghosts
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

A Note About Democracy

You'll notice, then, that there are Five Leaders in the clan. If you're confused about who you should be taking orders from, read on: Firstly, in matters pertaining to your Division, you answer to your own Division Leader. In matters pertaining to the whole clan or your behaviour, each Leader has equal power. The only reason my name has the words Supreme Patriach next to it, aside from its sounding cool, is because I will make the call on any decision the Five Leaders as a whole cannot decide. However, with Five Leaders, such a situation should be rare.

If you have a problem about the clan, the first person to contact is your Division Leader. If he can't, or, dare I say it, won't help, then you should contact another Leader. From this though, don't get the impression that contacting another Leader is frowned upon: we're all happy to talk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey
    Mankeys Gif's FTW, but please put content in the posts as well, even somethingminor (posting a battle result, competetive discussion contribution etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3
    and Sorry mankey cant back you up on the gifs UNLESS you put something MEANINGFUL in your posts as well

Me, Jhen, and Magic all think that gifs are okay IF and only if that is not the entire post. If it's in reply to a post, and you have a good post (not counting the gif) then it's totally okay. I don't know where Soper stands, so that's a 3-1 vote far as I can tell. So I say for now that we halve monkey's punishment, scrap GotF's punishment, and have this enacted starting after this post.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post

Me, Jhen, and Magic all think that gifs are okay IF and only if that is not the entire post. If it's in reply to a post, and you have a good post (not counting the gif) then it's totally okay. I don't know where Soper stands, so that's a 3-1 vote far as I can tell. So I say for now that we halve monkey's punishment, scrap GotF's punishment, and have this enacted starting after this post.
    if we were to check on his last few posts BEFORE Psycho called him out
    on the gif's, mankey always had something that was relevant (minutely, but still relevant). After Psycho told him not to use the GIF's, he started being a **** and just spamming. I think he should have at least asked Psycho to let it go as long as he wasnt spamming...

So in the end the last few gif's earned him his punishment..

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    if we were to check on his last few posts BEFORE Psycho called him out
    on the gif's, mankey always had something that was relevant (minutely, but still relevant). After Psycho told him not to use the GIF's, he started being a **** and just spamming. I think he should have at least asked Psycho to let it go as long as he wasnt spamming...

So in the end the last few gif's earned him his punishment..
    I'm aware, but he's losing around 600 RP if my math is right. I realize he got all his in one weekend from an event, but most members don't make that much in 5 months. So I felt it was an extremely steep punishment and decide to put halving it out there, but if other people disagree, then leave it at 500+.

I'd like to remind everyone why we have such rules on spam.

Back before this clan was built, the Battling Academy would often get of topic, discussing many unrelated topics and could go on for several pages without listing the name of a pokemon once. One of the site's - not the clan's - staff members, Ragnarok, was annoyed by this, and threatened to temporarily close down the clan if this continued. To keep this from happening, Psycho Cut then made rules against SPAM. All discussion must have relevance to competitive pokemon or the clan.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My signature sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    I've got to be honest with you , the only reason I haven't said anything is because last time I did, Mankey blatantly laughed at me. I assumed he would do the same this time, and he has. The only difference is that Psycho punished him.
    Frankly, I think Mankey doesn't have any reason to be able to have a pass on the rules of spam when everyone else doesn't, therefore I agree with the punishment. I don't agree with how steep it is, but I do agree with the punishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I'd like to remind everyone why we have such rules on spam.

Back before this clan was built, the Battling Academy would often get of topic, discussing many unrelated topics and could go on for several pages without listing the name of a pokemon once. One of the site's - not the clan's - staff members, Ragnarok, was annoyed by this, and threatened to temporarily close down the clan if this continued. To keep this from happening, Psycho Cut then made rules against SPAM. All discussion must have relevance to competitive pokemon or the clan.
    And that's why we try to enforce this rule. Plus, it gives our clan a better image.
    Don't forget, we have the PO channel for spam.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    I've got to be honest with you , the only reason I haven't said anything is because last time I did, Mankey blatantly laughed at me. I assumed he would do the same this time, and he has. The only difference is that Psycho punished him.
    Frankly, I think Mankey doesn't have any reason to be able to have a pass on the rules of spam when everyone else doesn't, therefore I agree with the punishment. I don't agree with how steep it is, but I do agree with the punishment.

And that's why we try to enforce this rule. Plus, it gives our clan a better image.
    Don't forget, we have the PO channel for spam.
    So if you don't agree with how steep it is, you're all for halving it?

I'm not a leader anymore, but I also say that this punishment should be less drastic as well. But if Mankey doesn't learn from this, the punishments should be raised next time.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My signature sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    On a side note, I've started work on a new team, trying to incorporate some of my favorites again, since I haven't used some of them recently. Always more fun that way xD
    be sure to make an rmt, so i can try and put my input into it

what do you guys think about of this core? i know it needs a physical attacker btw.

Genesect-B (Genesect) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Download
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Flamethrower
    - Ice Beam
    - Rock Polish
    - Bug Buzz

Gothitelle (M) @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Shadow Tag
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Grass Knot

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 SDef / 8 Spd
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Lava Plume
    - Stealth Rock
    - Protect
    - Toxic

what do you guys think about of this core? i know it needs a physical attacker btw.

- Flamethrower
    - Ice Beam
    - Rock Polish
    - Bug Buzz

- Psychic
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Grass Knot

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
    - Lava Plume
    - Stealth Rock
    - Protect
    - Toxic
    Make Gothitelle a girl so it doesn't have to suffer mentally. Also, why did you nickname Genesect?

Maybe it's just me, but it seems sort of Gengar-weak. Throw in one o' dem Scrafty's or something, maybe.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    be sure to make an rmt, so i can try and put my input into it
    Sure thing ;D I'm going to wait a little while though, since my current one is so recent. I'll make note of it if/when I do though

- Flamethrower
    - Ice Beam
    - Rock Polish
    - Bug Buzz

- Psychic
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Grass Knot

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
    - Lava Plume
    - Stealth Rock
    - Protect
    - Toxic
    Seems pretty good, though you'll want to add a ground resist (flying type/levitate/grass type/idk) maybe, because I see Heatran covering most of the other 2's weaknesses, and Gothitelle handles Heatran's fighting weakness, but neither really help (type wise) against a solid ground move like EQ. So that might be something to add on to the rest of the team.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    Make Gothitelle a girl so it doesn't have to suffer mentally. Also, why did you nickname Genesect?

Maybe it's just me, but it seems sort of Gengar-weak. Throw in one o' dem Scrafty's or something, maybe.
    i didn't actually touch gothy's nature. and genesect is nn'd to try and fool people into thinking i have a burn drive set :P

EDIT: i should add gliscor, as that adds a status sponger, and a physical wall that resists ground. EDIT: but then i'd need a water and ice resist, like keldeo.......

and so the team of genesect/gothy/heatran/gliscor/keldeo/filler was born!
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 14th November 2012 at 2:00 AM.

i didn't actually touch gothy's nature. and genesect is nn'd to try and fool people into thinking i have a burn drive set :P

EDIT: i should add gliscor, as that adds a status sponger, and a physical wall that resists ground. EDIT: but then i'd need a water and ice resist, like keldeo.......

and so the team of genesect/gothy/heatran/gliscor/keldeo/filler was born!
    Genesect should at least be nicknamed Genesect-D to fake Douse Drive. Burn Drive is just pointless.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Guys, I'm terribly sorry, but I can't compete in this war like I thought I would be able to.

You see my mom checked into the hospital over last weekend( Not too serious, she's really dehydrated and collapsed at her job) and basically If I'm not at school or work I've been there, which is why I've been dragging my feet in the war. I finally come home to see my White save file corrupted and now I have no team. And no time to scrap together another.

If Magic doesnt see this and you do please let him know to get our replacement in (Lionhead?). I'm truly sorry guys and hope you won't take this as much. I frankly am embarresed with myself.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Page 371 of 421 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381 ... LastLast