Page 372 of 421 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

^No need to be embarrassed. You do have a reason, after all.
    Last edited by Zachmac; 14th November 2012 at 1:49 AM.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Goldeen keeps stealing the Magical Karp's splashing glory in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post
    Guys, I'm terribly sorry, but I can't compete in this war like I thought I would be able to.

You see my mom checked into the hospital over last weekend( Not too serious, she's really dehydrated and collapsed at her job) and basically If I'm not at school or work I've been there, which is why I've been dragging my feet in the war. I finally come home to see my White save file corrupted and now I have no team. And no time to scrap together another.

If Magic doesnt see this and you do please let him know to get our replacement in (Lionhead?). I'm truly sorry guys and hope you won't take this as much. I frankly am embarresed with myself.
    Argh, dude Im sorry about your mom...I hope she recovers soon:/
    I passed out one time at school and had to wait 7 hours at the hospital until they were sure I was well enough to go home...I was dehydrated too..that did NOT feel good at all.
    Everything was tingly and slowmoving as I was moving a bit fast.. Kinda odd feeling.
    Not to mention, I had a power point presentation to do for the next day for my first period class...
    Again, I hope she gets better soon and that nothing else is wrong

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

That sucks thegame :[
    BOTD
    New team is evil nuff said

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    what do you guys think about of this core? i know it needs a physical attacker btw.

Genesect-B (Genesect) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Download
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Flamethrower
    - Ice Beam
    - Rock Polish
    - Bug Buzz

Gothitelle (M) @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Shadow Tag
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Grass Knot

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 SDef / 8 Spd
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Lava Plume
    - Stealth Rock
    - Protect
    - Toxic
    On Gothitelle, you'll probably want Calm Mind and Life Orb, along with Max HP. That way, you can walk in, trap some support-mon or something, and set up several Calm Minds to become INVICNIBLE. Or just one and KO it.
    Guys, I'm terribly sorry, but I can't compete in this war like I thought I would be able to.

You see my mom checked into the hospital over last weekend( Not too serious, she's really dehydrated and collapsed at her job) and basically If I'm not at school or work I've been there, which is why I've been dragging my feet in the war. I finally come home to see my White save file corrupted and now I have no team. And no time to scrap together another.

If Magic doesnt see this and you do please let him know to get our replacement in (Lionhead?). I'm truly sorry guys and hope you won't take this as much. I frankly am embarresed with myself.
    Aw man, sorry about your mom.
    How'd your White save file become corrupted tho?... o.o
    Whatevs, I hope stuff works out for you soon.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

That's okay sheps. I hope your mom feels better.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    if we were to check on his last few posts BEFORE Psycho called him out
    on the gif's, mankey always had something that was relevant (minutely, but still relevant). After Psycho told him not to use the GIF's, he started being a **** and just spamming. I think he should have at least asked Psycho to let it go as long as he wasnt spamming...

So in the end the last few gif's earned him his punishment..
    I'm signing the "Half the punishment amount" sheet.

Btw 3 > 2 leaders said that, in the future, using Gifs is okay as long as it contributes to the post, or the rest of the post is relevant to the clan and/or Pokémon.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    I'm aware, but he's losing around 600 RP if my math is right. I realize he got all his in one weekend from an event, but most members don't make that much in 5 months. So I felt it was an extremely steep punishment and decide to put halving it out there, but if other people disagree, then leave it at 500+.
    I agree with you.

Get better Momma Game. (:

So, this is my post to say that I am going to be somewhat INACTIVE for a while now (i.e. a month). I've got finals coming up and right now my GPA is at (drumroll) at 2.95, which isn't going to quite cut it for med school. I'm also going to be applying for internships and doctor shadowings and whatnot, and that takes up quite a bit of time. I could add the rest of the stuff that I'm involved with, but that would take too long.

What this means for World Cup:
    I will still get on to check my Serebii messages every other day or so, but I really can't afford to get sucked in to all the posts (sorry). So if Jhen or Mankey or someone could just VM/PM me when its next my turn to fight, that would be great.

So bye for now guys, see ya on the other side.

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Cya superstar Gratz on getting the medical degree

d-bray was banned by Royalty for 6 hours!
    D-Bray was kicked by the server!
    Indeed O.o

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

You gotta do what you gotta do.
    Quote Originally Posted by legolover8 View Post
    Cya superstar Gratz on getting the medical degree

Indeed O.o
    What he said.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

don't worry about this **** sheps, I hope your mom gets better soon!
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

I hope ur mom gets better soon, too
    gratz superstar and cya
    oh and previewing (i dunno better word :/) a little punishment for me here due to use of pc etc. etc. etc.so.....if suddently im not 2 much on...u kno wut happened :\

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

Hey all!
    About the Mankey stuff Everything has been resolved (ish) and will go back to as it was if ALL posts are kept meaningful AND having a higher ratio of Stuff to Spam .. But i think all points are to be returned once a severe reduction in Gif Giffing has reduced....
    Sooo Happy days .. kinda...
    Also WC battles .. DO THEM!

Push da button

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    if we were to check on his last few posts BEFORE Psycho called him out
    on the gif's, mankey always had something that was relevant (minutely, but still relevant). After Psycho told him not to use the GIF's, he started being a **** and just spamming. I think he should have at least asked Psycho to let it go as long as he wasnt spamming...

So in the end the last few gif's earned him his punishment..
    This man speaks sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I'd like to remind everyone why we have such rules on spam.

Back before this clan was built, the Battling Academy would often get of topic, discussing many unrelated topics and could go on for several pages without listing the name of a pokemon once. One of the site's - not the clan's - staff members, Ragnarok, was annoyed by this, and threatened to temporarily close down the clan if this continued. To keep this from happening, Psycho Cut then made rules against SPAM. All discussion must have relevance to competitive pokemon or the clan.
    As does this one. I don't want to get this clan into the fix that the BA was in.

I'm sure that's fine I hope your mum gets better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    Also WC battles .. DO THEM!
    There is much sense being spoken today....

EDIT: Done my battles with Avicii for the World Cup, two good games, the first one, which I thought I'd lose a few times, I won 3-0 and the second I won 4-0. Please follow suit and get yours done!!
    Last edited by Psycho Cut; 14th November 2012 at 9:51 PM.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Hai gaiz! *waves frantically*

So I'm getting through my stressfulness, one problem at a time. I had three main problems and now I only have two. Yay! If my math is correct, this will allow me to contribute about 1/8 more of my time to the clan and other stuff, where the time would've been spent trying to think of a way to resolve the problem. Unfortunately, the other two problems aren't so easily resolved, so I might still be kind of in-and-out.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Hope your mom gets better soon. Thats 100x more important than this. No need to be embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Hmmm... Well, if your three problems were of equal importance, then you would have an extra 1/3 of your time to give, however, it's only worth 1/8. Which means that your other problems must be taking up 7/8 of your 'extra' serebii time. If we calculate how much more you're on now, we can calculate that 7/8ths, and find out just how much you'll be inactive. My Ninjalator is at the ready.

There's still no reply from Kody.

And if anyone who plays Showdown has noticed, OU has been split up, to allow for a suspect test for Genesect. It may be getting banned soon. Do you guys think it should though?
    Yes yes X 100000000000000000000000000000000000000^23

BOTD
    OU RU LC LC

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Hmmm... Well, if your three problems were of equal importance, then you would have an extra 1/3 of your time to give, however, it's only worth 1/8. Which means that your other problems must be taking up 7/8 of your 'extra' serebii time. If we calculate how much more you're on now, we can calculate that 7/8ths, and find out just how much you'll be inactive. My Ninjalator is at the ready.

There's still no reply from Kody.

And if anyone who plays Showdown has noticed, OU has been split up, to allow for a suspect test for Genesect. It may be getting banned soon. Do you guys think it should though?
    I'm actually counting all my time, not just the problem time.

EDIT: Genesect is powerful, sure, but it's far from broken. No matter what set it runs, it lacks coverage to hit SOMEthing. And most of the somethings are at least somewhat common.
    Last edited by Jonah the Slaking; 14th November 2012 at 10:58 PM.
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Credit to Atari!
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    I'm actually counting all my time, not just the problem time.

EDIT: Genesect is powerful, sure, but it's far from broken. No matter what set it runs, it lacks coverage to hit SOMEthing. And most of the somethings are at least somewhat common.
    True but paired with the right team support cough dugtrio its nigh unbeatable

Also I have to run a custom spread for my magneton just to freaking deal with it take a look http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent4413028
    Last edited by Usatoday; 14th November 2012 at 11:07 PM.

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

Hai gaiz! *waves frantically*

So I'm getting through my stressfulness, one problem at a time. I had three main problems and now I only have two. Yay! If my math is correct, this will allow me to contribute about 1/8 more of my time to the clan and other stuff, where the time would've been spent trying to think of a way to resolve the problem. Unfortunately, the other two problems aren't so easily resolved, so I might still be kind of in-and-out.
    Don't matter, so long as you get your WC matches done

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post

Also I have to run a custom spread for my magneton just to freaking deal with it take a look http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent4413028
    So Eviolite magneton with HP Fire. That's really special. You'll probably want a bit more defense tho...

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post

For a 'mon to be broken, it has to be able to destroy everything without needing support. Besides, can't Balloon Heatran at least somewhat deal with both? (Since Dugtrio is uber frail)
    Credit to Atari!

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Don't matter, so long as you get your WC matches done

So Eviolite magneton with HP Fire. That's really special. You'll probably want a bit more defense tho...
    I run 21 defense ivs with 88 special defense calm nature with enough evs to ensure hp fire always ohkos as well as he always gets the attack boost when he comes in on magneton

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

I just updated to PO v. 2.007 and it can't connect to any ports. Can someone techy here help me?

Also, if it's okay with HyperLugia, we'll do our battle over PS.
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I just updated to PO v. 2.007 and it can't connect to any ports. Can someone techy here help me?

Also, if it's okay with HyperLugia, we'll do our battle over PS.
    Well when I found out I counldnt get on .6 and updated to .7 it worded just fine. But I saved it in a separate folder too...try that maybe I dunno lol.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

won'd my wc matches vs prohawk. He rage quit in the second one after he got TROLED HARD by magnezone
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

For a 'mon to be broken, it has to be able to destroy everything without needing support. Besides, can't Balloon Heatran at least somewhat deal with both? (Since Dugtrio is uber frail)
    no. only shed shell heatran always beats a combo of scarf genesect + sash duggy, if hazards are not present and duggy has no prior damage, which a good battler would be sure to initiate. genesect u-turns out of a predicted switch or whatever, breaks the balloon, and switch into dugtrio, who always survives whether it u-turns out or switches. ko.

Page 372 of 421 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382 ... LastLast