Page 375 of 421 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,375 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Haha thanks! I love your song. [: And keep that gift. I'll be getting wifi towards Christmas.
    ...Oh, not until Christmas, huh? I guess that give me time to get you something better, huh?

Do you still like to use Team Awkward?
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    Nothing is more powerful than friendship. Well, except a +2/+2/+2 Adamant Kyurem Black. In which case, you're done for.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    ...Oh, not until Christmas, huh? I guess that give me time to get you something better, huh?

Do you still like to use Team Awkward?
    Can other people see the names I give my teams?

Edit: Oh haha no. I'll PM you the teams I use most often now.
    Last edited by Avicii; 16th November 2012 at 6:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sushi_noodles View Post
    Happy Birthday to you *CHA CHA CHA* Happy Birthday to YOU *CAH CHA CHA* HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEEAAAA--- ok fine. I'll stop

EDIT: *something non-spammy* whats the difference in extra attack damage on expert belt and muscle band. like, in the description, it says in both that they SLIGHTLY boost the attack. just how slightly is this slightly
    muscle/wise, +10%, expert belt +20% if super effective. for a victini I would use a choice item or life orb trick room, but thats just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    just a question, how are these happy birthday posts not considered competitively irrelevent and thus spam?

EDIT: also, i'm looking for a snorlax set this is adept at both attacking and sponging special attacks.
    Go adamant max attack, about 120 hp 120 spec def.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    You know about join avenue, right?

On the GTS, people started trading Magnemites back around to fill up their join avenue quickly...and the shop where you have your pokemon trained seems to be capable of EV training as well, you just direct everyone who might be interested to the training shop. As it raises in rank, the character running the shop will get the ability to EV train as well. It'll have the stat name, and the level, with the level equaling the amount boosted.

So, if it's attack lv.64, your pokemon will end up with 64 more attack points, not including nature or level. Take this number, multiply it by 4, and you'll have the amount of EVs you've earned.

Simply catch two Magnemites. Deposit one and offer it for "magnemite, any", and start searching for magnemites on the GTS. Check back on your deposited magnemite constantly.
    Gah, I think I already filled my avenue and don't have this shop. but where do you catch magnemites?
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Can other people see the names I give my teams?

Edit: Oh haha no. I'll PM you the teams I use most often now.
    Some people have nicknames removed for simple playing on PO, others don't.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Gah, I think I already filled my avenue and don't have this shop. but where do you catch magnemites?
    I'm fairly certain that you can ask people to leave if you're full up. And magnemites can be found in the Virbank Complex~ I know because a lot of my friends wanted the steel type to take on the poison gym lol. I obviously went with Ampharos for my electric type though >w>
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    Ah, I see. Are you breeding for like 1-2 flawless or at least good IVs, or just natures? I still feel like it shouldn't take too long... on a side note, if you ever need/want something bred specifically feel free to ask 8D I can always use practice~

Oh, and I thought that the Black Tower was fun xD But I suppose that was because I was only doing it to grind my Gyarados, Terrakion, Conkeldurr, and Haxorus, and was consistently like 10 levels above the trainers at all times... with really good EV'd pokemon... but meh, now I have floor 10 unlocked, and it's like the best high level grind spot in any game Level 80-ish pokemon on challenge mode. so excellent~
    OH RIGHT CHALLENGE MODE
    And I breed for the nature, and if the IVs come with it, great. Unless it's like an Alakazam that's Modest but has 0 Sp. Atk IVs. Then I try some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperLugia View Post
    I'm fairly certain that you can ask people to leave if you're full up. And magnemites can be found in the Virbank Complex~ I know because a lot of my friends wanted the steel type to take on the poison gym lol. I obviously went with Ampharos for my electric type though >w>
    Why specifically Magnemite?

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post

Some people have nicknames removed for simple playing on PO, others don't.
    Ah nicknames.
    I have my B2 team and nicknames sussed
    They're all named after the Friends cast.
    Chandler the Samurott
    Joey the Emboar
    Ross the Flygon
    Rachel the Glaceon
    Monica the Lucario (she's ruthless)
    Phoebe the Heracross
    Mike the Magnezone

It's rotational, but I need one more
    Any help?
    P.S. I don't actually have the game yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    I'm... Uh. Well, I don't know how to say this, but... I'm leaving.

I'm sorry, I really enjoyed being in the Guard, and I learned tons here, but I just feel awkward here. I don't quite think it's what I'm looking for. No hard feelings, it's truly a great clan, but... Well, I just don't feel like it's right for me, so I'm going to move on. I'd much rather leave on a happy note than a sour one.

So, good luck, and goodbye. It was a lot of fun to be here, but I get the feeling I won't be missed much. Sorry.
    Ah damn, we'll miss u

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

you guys hear about the new event victini?

discuss.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

you guys hear about the new event victini?

discuss.
    It's only out in Japan.
    I WANT GLACIATE VICTINI
    That's basically special Low Sweep
    Could be interesting...

bolt strike sounds a little op. but it'll definately be better for it's cb set, although it doesn't really need anything other then v-create.

does anyone here think it'll stay uu?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

bolt strike sounds a little op. but it'll definately be better for it's cb set, although it doesn't really need anything other then v-create.

does anyone here think it'll stay uu?
    OH!
    I thought it was getting the fusions again
    It'll be either BS or FB from now
    UU is where Victini belongs though.

>Victini with Glaciate

Ok, what the f***. I'm not complaining, but it DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!!!!!11
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    OH RIGHT CHALLENGE MODE
    And I breed for the nature, and if the IVs come with it, great. Unless it's like an Alakazam that's Modest but has 0 Sp. Atk IVs. Then I try some more.

Why specifically Magnemite?
    Mhm, I feel ya there. Unfortunately, my first ever competitive pokemon I made in game for the VGC '11, Chandelure, has like... such a poor Sp Attack IV xD;; I didn't know what I was looking for back then, and I don't know what it is exactly, but it's close to 0.like maybe 0-10 or something. Not too big of a difference, but it's like "Oh, I could easily fix that now..." Then again, I need to make a new one eventually anyways... my Chandelure has Flame Body because I didn't understand why Flash Fire would be good back then LOL. As luck would have it, during the tournament I ended up getting hit by a Conkeldurr and it burned itself on that .__. The kid I was playing like... grinned when that happened, so I was confused. Then when I lost and got home and saw that he gets Guts I was like oh, that makes sense.

And I dunno, because Zachmac said Magnemites lol xD

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    Ah nicknames.
    Chandler the Samurott
    Joey the Emboar
    Ross the Flygon
    Rachel the Glaceon
    Phoebe the Heracross
    Mike the Magnezone

Any help?
    ... dood that's great xD I don't nickname my pokemon usually, but I'm not gonna lie, that's a great idea xD I'm sure that'll be fun
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

It's only out in Japan.
    I WANT GLACIATE VICTINI
    That's basically special Low Sweep
    Could be interesting...
    Wrong. Its icy wind but dreases the opponents speed by 2

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Sevensevens View Post
    I'm... Uh. Well, I don't know how to say this, but... I'm leaving.

I'm sorry, I really enjoyed being in the Guard, and I learned tons here, but I just feel awkward here. I don't quite think it's what I'm looking for. No hard feelings, it's truly a great clan, but... Well, I just don't feel like it's right for me, so I'm going to move on. I'd much rather leave on a happy note than a sour one.

So, good luck, and goodbye. It was a lot of fun to be here, but I get the feeling I won't be missed much. Sorry.
    Aw, see you around Sevens!

Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post
    Confirming, I'll be honest, it's pretty hard to get into this when Amethyst is so OP and is really likely to win, especially when you play for the crippled Emerald.
    Have faith Sheps! That's only one match, you've got plenty of time to swing it back. We can do this too! :P

----------

Another notice to get your World Cup Matches done. Less than 24 Hours left!!
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Ah nicknames.
    Chandler the Samurott
    Joey the Emboar
    Ross the Flygon
    Rachel the Glaceon
    Phoebe the Heracross
    Mike the Magnezone

Any help?
    A relative of mine was a writer, and then later he was an executive producer of friends. Bow down.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    Wrong. Its icy wind but dreases the opponents speed by 2
    sounds like a good move for gengar to have. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Cut View Post
    Aw, see you around Sevens!

Have faith Sheps! That's only one match, you've got plenty of time to swing it back. We can do this too! :P

----------

Another notice to get your World Cup Matches done. Less than 24 Hours left!!
    One more notice to get your World Cup Matches done. Still less than 24 hours left.

Are we all just saying Get those world cup battles done 23(ish) hours remaining?

Push da button

Beat ninja dog 3-0 in a bo1 since he only had one team ready for the world cup gg dude finally got the battle in a day before it ends :P

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    Are we all just saying Get those world cup battles done 23(ish) hours remaining?
    Activity post. Just throwing out an idea. Thanksgiving event? Also i'm out for this whole week thanks to thanksgiving, so lots of battle I am expecting. WC- I PM'd giga about a time yesterday, still waiting for a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Activity post. Just throwing out an idea. Thanksgiving event? Also i'm out for this whole week thanks to thanksgiving, so lots of battle I am expecting. WC- I PM'd giga about a time yesterday, still waiting for a response.
    I don't think we have one, reason being thanksgiving isn't exactly international. It's the American thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    I don't think we have one, reason being thanksgiving isn't exactly international. It's the American thanksgiving.
    Even I don't celebrate it, and I'm American. Not very American, but I live here, so yeah :3
    ANYWAY, if I were to build a team around Rhyperior, how would it look? This is OU, so sand is obviously a must.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Even I don't celebrate it, and I'm American. Not very American, but I live here, so yeah :3
    ANYWAY, if I were to build a team around Rhyperior, how would it look? This is OU, so sand is obviously a must.
    i actually ran a sub punch set combined with a dual screens wish xatu

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Get a Magnezone so those who can wall Rhyperior are annihalated in a storm of fury and magnets.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Still a good excuse for double rp, etc. And everyone likes them

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    Get a Magnezone so those who can wall Rhyperior are annihalated in a storm of fury and magnets.
    Try this out

Magneton @ Eviolite
    Trait: Magnet Pull
    EVs: 252 HP / 168 SAtk / 88 SDef
    Calm Nature
    IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd / 21 Def
    - Volt Switch
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Sunny Day / Protect

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

Page 375 of 421 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385 ... LastLast