Page 376 of 421 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,400 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

that looks cool.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

BOTD
    So apparently me using a landorus therian means im a noob lol

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

what a noob.

you always fight the worst battlers.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Try this out

Magneton @ Eviolite
    Trait: Magnet Pull
    EVs: 252 HP / 168 SAtk / 88 SDef
    Calm Nature
    IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd / 21 Def
    - Volt Switch
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Sunny Day / Protect
    I was hoping for an in-game, non-RNGed team .__.
    But I'll take these into account regardless. I like the set, maybe I could use it on normal PO
    SO Rhyperior, Ttar, Magneton/zone... Who else? Maybe Gengar, for the terrible fighting weakness and Ground weakness?

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    A relative of mine was a writer, and then later he was an executive producer of friends. Bow down.
    You told me that before when we were mentioning friends

USA I refuse to watch any more of your replays till you promise you've foguhtsomeone who doesn't think thunderbolt is effective on rachi+ammongus.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    USA I refuse to watch any more of your replays till you promise you've foguhtsomeone who doesn't think thunderbolt is effective on rachi+ammongus.
    wow, i didnt even checked the video and this shows me dat im going 2 see dat lol,
    ah, im trying tr again, cause i kinda like it...only thing is dat reuniclus needs aura sphere :/

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    I was hoping for an in-game, non-RNGed team .__.
    But I'll take these into account regardless. I like the set, maybe I could use it on normal PO
    SO Rhyperior, Ttar, Magneton/zone... Who else? Maybe Gengar, for the terrible fighting weakness and Ground weakness?
    If you don't want to RNG, you could just use the Sub Charge Beam set. If that still has Hidden Power, you're f***ed :3 Or you could replace it with Flash Cannon.

RANDOM MOVESET OF THE WEEK

Today's mon is Pelipper!

@Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SAtk
    Bold Nature
    Ability: Rain Dish
    -Scald
    -Roost
    -Toxic
    -Knock Off/Protect

Pelipper can try to be a decent bulky Water in the Rain. Scald can Burn opponents. Roost will keep your health up. Toxic can help in weakening opponents. Knock Off is a useful move for removing items. You can also go with Protect to stall with Toxic and gain additional healing from Rain Dish and Leftovers.

Not part of the set, but fun fact: Pelipper can learn Shock Wave.

Competitive discussion start! Which is a better trapper in Little Cup: Diglett or Trapinch? Diglett has Speed going for it, but its offenses aren't too great and its bulk is nonexistent. On the other hand, Trapinch is a bit bulkier and can slam foes in the face with base 100 Attack Earthquakes, but it's slower than a turtle laden with a drag chute.
    Last edited by Jonah the Slaking; 17th November 2012 at 2:17 PM.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    If you don't want to RNG, you could just use the Sub Charge Beam set. If that still has Hidden Power, you're f***ed :3 Or you could replace it with Flash Cannon.

Today's mon is Pelipper!

@Leftovers
    Bold Nature
    -Scald
    -Roost
    -Toxic
    -Knock Off/Protect

Pelipper can try to be a decent bulky Water in the Rain. Scald can Burn opponents. Roost will keep your health up. Toxic can help in weakening opponents. Knock Off is a useful move for removing items. You can also go with Protect to stall with Toxic and gain additional healing from Rain Dish and Leftovers.

Once in Diamond, i tought my wingull shock wave for lolz, also pelliper can learn hurricane (iirc), but dat set maybe better

Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo View Post
    Once in Diamond, i tought my wingull shock wave for lolz, also pelliper can learn hurricane (iirc), but dat set maybe better
    i'd go for swanna if your going to use hurricane it gets hydration and is better than pellipper bar hydro pump is pellipers move and not swanna's but the better trapper depends ive personally destroyed many a team with my trick room gravity cb trapinch team but it takes alot to get it set up while diglett is better for getting rid of unscarf chinchou

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all of our users from either USA or Great Britian?
    So our events really only need to be correct in both of those countries. Not like there is a holiday that both of us share that the rest of the world doesn't, but still...

On a totally unrelated note, German is a much cooler language then English. I never knew that.

EDIT: Jonah, Trapinch sucks. Absolutely postitively sucks.
    Diglett rules.
    Last edited by Jazz14456_Plebeian; 17th November 2012 at 2:40 PM.

|Pokemon Parodies|Newest Parody:"The Dog Who is Staying"|

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post

Today's mon is Pelipper!

@Leftovers
    Bold Nature
    -Scald
    -Roost
    -Toxic
    -Knock Off/Protect

Competitive discussion start! Which is a better trapper in Little Cup: Diglett or Trapinch? Diglett has Speed going for it, but its offenses aren't too great and its bulk is nonexistent. On the other hand, Trapinch is a bit bulkier and can slam foes in the face with base 100 Attack Earthquakes, but it's slower than a turtle laden with a drag chute.
    I've noticed through my time with the games that, ALMOST EVERY POKEMON LEARNS SHOCK WAVE. I mean it's insane how many random pokemon get it. Too bad it will never be used in competitive play ;-;
    LC- Diglett is better on all teams, except TR teams. For TR team, TRAPINCH ALL THE THINGS

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    I've noticed through my time with the games that, ALMOST EVERY POKEMON LEARNS SHOCK WAVE. I mean it's insane how many random pokemon get it. Too bad it will never be used in competitive play ;-;
    Man, we should bump up Shock Wave to 200 power for a week.
    I predict Sand will rise so high the sky will be wondering what it hit.

|Pokemon Parodies|Newest Parody:"The Dog Who is Staying"|

Spoiler:

trapinch works in tr but diglett is supreme in lc and @jonah nice set but i prefer ludicolo in this kinda of role as similar stats just special bulk for physical bulk and ludi gets leech seed

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Trapinch... The trick room Guru is intrigued!
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Base 10 Speed and 100 Attack... sounds decent in TR, even in higher tiers (until you see that it can't take a hit).
    (12:12:14) [CG] S23S: mankey
    (12:12:22) [CG] S23S: stop sperming

(21:59:31) ShowMeTheMankey: religion is like a penis
    (21:59:47) ShowMeTheMankey: it's okay to have one but don't go swinging it around in public and shoving it down people's throats

(20:00:48) ShowMeTheMankey: Luigi is now on my hate list
    (20:00:52) ShowMeTheMankey: at the number 1 spot

(15:11:46) [CG]MZ: i dont suppose anyone has a bw2 ou team i can use?
    (15:12:17) ShowMeTheMankey: i'll sell you one
    (15:12:25) ShowMeTheMankey: price is
    (15:12:30) ShowMeTheMankey: slapping Luigi
    (15:12:31) ShowMeTheMankey: in the face
    (15:12:40) ShowMeTheMankey: y/n?

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiTDM View Post
    Base 10 Speed and 100 Attack... sounds decent in TR, even in higher tiers (until you see that it can't take a hit).
    more attack than vibrava and the same attack as flygon. trapinch manly. and arena trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    more attack than vibrava and the same attack as flygon. trapinch manly. and arena trap.
    Did some calculations, Trapinch can't even switch into a Quake from Golurk or Blitz from Emboar without being OHKO'd so its not very useful in countering those. And that's just for an NU trick room team. I suppose it could help against skuntank and its a cool idea, but it just doesnt have enough Bulk even with Eviolite.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz14456_Whenwilltheychangeitback View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all of our users from either USA or Great Britian?
    So our events really only need to be correct in both of those countries. Not like there is a holiday that both of us share that the rest of the world doesn't, but still...

On a totally unrelated note, German is a much cooler language then English. I never knew that.

Diglett rules.
    DUTCH HERE!~

Magnemite @ Eviolite
    252 Hp/ 252 spA/ 4 spD
    Modest Natured
    ~Magnet Pull~
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Substitute/ Protect/ Thunder Wave/ Filler
    - Magic Coat

I actually use magnemite on one of my teams, but that is moer for lols.
    Thunderbolt is for main STAB and in rain you could use Thunder, also in rain HP ice > HP fire but that is obvious.
    With Eviolite it can (maybe) take a hit. This is a very good trapper as Forretresses/ Ferro's want be even able to set up hazards.
    Hp fire for steels.
    You could use T-wave to cripple opponents, Substitute for taking a hit or something, Protect for scoutnig.
    image file size too large, removed - mod

imma run magic coat magnezone now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz14456_Whenwilltheychangeitback View Post

Diglett rules.
    Portuguese~
    and i saw dat trapinch cb is on tr options lol

Credits:

Just thought I'd share the evilness of gravity plus trick room
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/lc4550725
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/lc4553610

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

i've actually been using a tr trapinch team for a while. it's epic.

irony much?

Spoiler:- log:

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    irony much?

Spoiler:- log:
    Lol that's insane. You got extremely lucky xD

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Page 376 of 421 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386 ... LastLast