Page 377 of 421 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387 ... LastLast
Results 9,401 to 9,425 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    irony much?

Spoiler:- log:
    I guess the reasoning there is that you didn't "defeat" him, he just gave up LOL I don;t get those people who forfeit before turn 1. It's like "wait, what?"
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    irony much?

Spoiler:- log:
    A)Don't be double postin'.
    B)It's because of Genesect, I bet.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    A)Don't be double postin'.
    B)It's because of Genesect, I bet.
    Don't hate on Sect.

And sorry that I'm going on a vandslaux style activity. I'll try to be more active.
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    Don't hate on Sect.
    I'm not hating on it. I'm saying he probably forfeited because he knows he can't beat it.
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Credit to Atari!
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

world cup round is over ? are matches bo1 or bo3 or either?

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

World Cup Round 1 Ended , though i have reason to believe 2 battles still to do. DO THEM NOW
    or else points probably DEDUCTED

Push da button

Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    World Cup Round 1 Ended , though i have reason to believe 2 battles still to do. DO THEM NOW
    or else points probably DEDUCTED
    Giga hasn't replied to my PM. And no jhen, i will not use the fake win message -_-

Ok, World Cup stuff has been updated and round 2 begins. So it's Decision Day for the next 24 hours and after that, you can get your battles done. There were one or two battles not done this round, so to try and avoid that again, please try to arrange matches in advance! You can see who you'll be facing in the rounds ahead and, since the rounds will always last the same amount of time, you can work out your window that you can get the battles done in and arrange a time in that.

As a little guide for the colour code I've used for the battle results: Green + Bold is a Win, Red is a loss (fairly obvious those two), Blue is an activity Win and Orange is an activity Tie.

To reiterate what Jhen said, you won't be deducted points for not getting battles done, unless you do it regularly, but you certainly won't gain any. As for winning because you were more active that your opponent, I normally award you 3 points, but it can vary based upon how much more active you were than your opponent and how much I think you will have beaten him by.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz14456_Whenwilltheychangeitback View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all of our users from either USA or Great Britian?
    So our events really only need to be correct in both of those countries. Not like there is a holiday that both of us share that the rest of the world doesn't, but still...

On a totally unrelated note, German is a much cooler language then English. I never knew that.

EDIT: Jonah, Trapinch sucks. Absolutely postitively sucks.
    Diglett rules.
    I'm correcting you because you're wrong. Not every member is from the USA/UK

Define 'cooler'

Trapinch in LC is pretty useless outside of Trick Room. And by useless, I mean outclassed by Diglett. You either hit hard & fast in LC or you play the stall game. Slow & powerful isn't really viable on a poke which has a pretty terrible defensive typing either

apoligize to trapinch.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz14456_Whenwilltheychangeitback View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all of our users from either USA or Great Britian?
    no....

and trapinch? diglett ftw

This is mainly for Ninja Dewott and Zachmac. Take your Serene Grace argument and throw it off a cliff

Spoiler:- zzz:

This Jirachi was at 2% health too. Literally any hit would have killed it
    Last edited by Prohawk; 18th November 2012 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    This is mainly for Ninja Dewott and Zachmac. Take your Serene Grace argument and throw it off a cliff

Spoiler:- zzz:

This Jirachi was at 2% health too. Literally any hit would have killed it
    Submit that to the webmaster of Smogon and Jira will be banned before the end of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    Submit that to the webmaster of Smogon and Jira will be banned before the end of the day
    Not likely. I'm not the first to realise that Scarf Rachi trolls the meta, but I will not be the last to be ignored zzz. Btw, I did win that match, but it was far closer then it would have been had Rotom not been haxxed to death

Not likely. I'm not the first to realise that Scarf Rachi trolls the meta, but I will not be the last to be ignored zzz. Btw, I did win that match, but it was far closer then it would have been had Rotom not been haxxed to death
    Another positive about scarf rachi is very few enemy scarfers can both outpace and OHKO it. Infernape can terrakion/latios can't, genesect is slower, rotom-w is slower, thunderus-T can't OHKO it, landorus-T is slower, regular scarf landorus beats it, but thats to unpopular, scarf ttar and politoed are too slow, scarf mence speed ties are IIRC EQ isn't an OHKO and thats all the common scarfers I can think of. And priority moves like ice shard and bullet punch won't have much of an impact, and breloom will take a hell of a lot of damage before
    2hko'ing with mach punch.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Another positive about scarf rachi is very few enemy scarfers can both outpace and OHKO it. Infernape can terrakion/latios can't, genesect is slower, rotom-w is slower, thunderus-T can't OHKO it, landorus-T is slower, regular scarf landorus beats it, but thats to unpopular, scarf ttar and politoed are too slow, scarf mence speed ties are IIRC EQ isn't an OHKO and thats all the common scarfers I can think of. And priority moves like ice shard and bullet punch won't have much of an impact, and breloom will take a hell of a lot of damage before
    2hko'ing with mach punch.
    Infernape is a pretty rare sight anyway.

Scarf Landorus is so BW1.

Scarf Chomp gets a mention, but since it's still Uber on PO, it's a very small mention

If Magnezone can get flinched to death, I think it's safe to say anything slower can't be called 'a safe counter'

Scarf Ninetails?? Has to play the speed tie game. And tbh, Scarf Ninetails is a joke lol

Infernape is a pretty rare sight anyway.

Scarf Landorus is so BW1.

Scarf Chomp gets a mention, but since it's still Uber on PO, it's a very small mention

If Magnezone can get flinched to death, I think it's safe to say anything slower can't be called 'a safe counter'

Scarf Ninetails?? Has to play the speed tie game. And tbh, Scarf Ninetails is a joke lol
    Scarf nntales, who uses dat lol
    and dats jirachi, does dat all the way or just cant para 3/4 body slams in a row, needs luck sometimes.
    And about dat ffeit, how many seconds u looked at him? lol
    And about USA battles, dat lc team looks so amazing :O
    last thing....
    My tr team has probs, can u help me?
        Spoiler:- TR Team:
    Last edited by Kylo; 18th November 2012 at 2:38 PM.

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

I think we're presuming here that Scarf Raichi is always at 100% health. That's not the case. One of Jirachi's flaws is that it's weak to spikes. Stick a few spikes down, make it switch a few times (which is not hard when it's locked onto one move) and you'll find that a lot more Pokemon are able to deal with it.

Ice Cold Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    I think we're presuming here that Scarf Raichi is always at 100% health. That's not the case. One of Jirachi's flaws is that it's weak to spikes. Stick a few spikes down, make it switch a few times (which is not hard when it's locked onto one move) and you'll find that a lot more Pokemon are able to deal with it.
    Well, EVERYTHING that isn't Flying or Levitating is Spikes-weak, but you do have a point.
    Credit to Atari!

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    Don't hate on Sect.

And sorry that I'm going on a vandslaux style activity. I'll try to be more active.
    You You You You You You You You when can we finally meet up and have our match? Dx
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Well, EVERYTHING that isn't Flying or Levitating is Spikes-weak, but you do have a point.
    This is my magic guard my magic guard is amazing.

This is my magic guard my magic guard is amazing.
    Curse me and my forgetfulness. But that still isn't much more. Just Reuniclus and Alakazam, I think.
    Credit to Atari!

Curse me and my forgetfulness. But that still isn't much more. Just Reuniclus and Alakazam, I think.
    eviolite cleffa.

eviolite cleffa.
    Why not just Clefable .__.
    Well, nothing else to say, I'll try to be on later.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Why not just Clefable .__.
    Well, nothing else to say, I'll try to be on later.
    And I actually USED Clefable. How could I forget that?! *smacks self repeatedly*
    Credit to Atari!

Page 377 of 421 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387 ... LastLast