Page 380 of 421 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390 ... LastLast
Results 9,476 to 9,500 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post
    Should have just posted when you actually left then.
    Yeah, So I had assumed you were leaving. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Well, you're both right, here. Prohawk's right in that the events are mutually exclusive, i.e. they have no effect on each other, but Zachmac's mathS is also correct. Mutually exclusive events require you to multiply the events together. So yes, there's a less than 5% chance that such an event will occur. Okay, so it did, what a shame. You were just incredibly unlucky, it happens. If you're so worried about Scarf Raichi, then put something on your team that takes pittance from it's Iron Head such as Heatran, Defensive Empoleon, Defensive Intimidate Gyarados (with Substitute) or Rotom-W.
    That was a Rotom-W that got flinched to death...A bulky one too, specially bulky, but it had HP EVs. I did also have Heatran but after that, I wasn't risking him

Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post
    Should have just posted when you actually left then.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    I'd like to think me and prohawk played a small part, organsing the war, me winning, helping blues/mankey practice and all that jazz.
    yes Monkey, You and the Mighty Hawk both played a small part, But Mankeys Gifs forced the team over the line, aswell as his outstanding win, anyway we should probably move on to the next one, yes ?

Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    yes Monkey, You and the Mighty Hawk both played a small part, But Mankeys Gifs forced the team over the line, aswell as his outstanding win, anyway we should probably move on to the next one, yes ?
    Talk to your contact, we should have time to get it done before many people leave.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

It is similar to last time, but there are a few key differences. The most notable being the control is more spread out in the new clan, rather than just PANICLES HAS ALL DA POWA AND ALEX HAS NEARLY AS MUCH and then screw everybody else ever.
    It's more the rebellion and betrayal, the mutiny, of the deed that I'm concerned about. Honestly, if this was in the ION you'd all be screwed. Honestly, there was a rebellion in the ION a few hundred years back and it was not pretty for the rebels. Ouch...

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    That was a Rotom-W that got flinched to death...A bulky one too, specially bulky, but it had HP EVs. I did also have Heatran but after that, I wasn't risking him
    With leftovers, your average Scarf Raichi will deal 4% a turn to your average Specially Defensive Rotom-W, so, unless your Rotom-W was very low health, then I fail to see how this happened. And if your Rotom-W was low health, then that's your own fault. If you see a Poke on the opposing team that you know only one of yours can counter, you keep it healthy, so you're not swept. So, if you see Genesect on the other team, be careful with that Heatran! Same principle.

Ice Cold Fire

It's more the rebellion and betrayal, the mutiny, of the deed that I'm concerned about. Honestly, if this was in the ION you'd all be screwed. Honestly, there was a rebellion in the ION a few hundred years back and it was not pretty for the rebels. Ouch...

With leftovers, your average Scarf Raichi will deal 4% a turn to your average Specially Defensive Rotom-W, so, unless your Rotom-W was very low health, then I fail to see how this happened. And if your Rotom-W was low health, then that's your own fault. If you see a Poke on the opposing team that you know only one of yours can counter, you keep it healthy, so you're not swept. So, if you see Genesect on the other team, be careful with that Heatran! Same principle.
    Sometimes its easier said then done sadly also I didn't know you were a Girl looking at your sig :P anyways I have another replay and magic dont bother watching it since you seem to hate them ;] anyways its a little cup match http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/lc4672657

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

It did, but sand nullified my leftovers. I did have Heatran and Scizor (Rachi only had 2% left and I had rocks up), so Rachi sweeping me wasn't an issue. Just the fact that Rotom-W should be a fairly foolproof counter to Rachi locked into Iron Head (4x resist much) but it still managed to kill it, is ridiculous

It is similar to last time, but there are a few key differences. The most notable being the control is more spread out in the new clan, rather than just PANICLES HAS ALL DA POWA AND ALEX HAS NEARLY AS MUCH and then screw everybody else ever.
    Does this mean you're leaving too? Or do you just know a lot about it.
    As to those who are leaving, remember, PR died. If you leave, well... DON'T COME BACK EVER
    Jk. But seriously, that would not be fun for us if everyone left :C
    Quote Originally Posted by Tithi View Post
    Hey guys sorry I've been gone for so long. I recently had a death in my family and I had a lot of work to do for the funeral.
    Oh, you have our best wishes c:
    And I'm sorry for your loss :c

EDIT: After reading Jonah's post below, I realized one of the best Jirachi counters is Genesect xD
    Last edited by Soperman; 19th November 2012 at 11:34 PM.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    Sometimes its easier said then done sadly also I didn't know you were a Girl looking at your sig :P anyways I have another replay and magic dont bother watching it since you seem to hate them ;] anyways its a little cup match http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/lc4672657
    Does it have Trapinch? Does it does it does it?

As for the Haxrachi argument that is still somehow going, I don't think Scarf Jirachi is very fair either. It's not impossible to beat, oh no. But it would definitely be a lot more manageable--A LOT--if it were less bulky or lost its Steel typing. That's part of what makes it broken, because you can't guarantee that it will die even if you do get a chance to move. Regular Rock Polish Landorus is a possible counter, I think, because if it can move for one turn it can set up past the point of worrying about the flinch. But I've never tried it, so I don't know.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Sietse23 View Post
    Wow, you're amazing, now good? you said it enough already.

On a sad note, I'll be a betrayer and I'll be leaving CG for Danger Inc.
    You didn't have any permission to post that man. No one was talking about it for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Tithi View Post
    Hey guys sorry I've been gone for so long. I recently had a death in my family and I had a lot of work to do for the funeral.
    Ahh. Sorry about that. :/ Hope everything went well though.
    It's a Clan that a lot of the high-profile members are leaving to make. It's called Project Retribution. Oh hang on, no, that was last time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    As to those who are leaving, remember, PR died. If you leave, well... DON'T COME BACK EVER
    As to both of you; I also remember BA dying. But Danger Inc. & PR are two separate clans. Yet they are leaving, and starting for the same reason. See a pattern?
    Last edited by Avicii; 19th November 2012 at 11:49 PM.

Oh, you have our best wishes c:
    And I'm sorry for your loss :c

EDIT: After reading Jonah's post below, I realized one of the best Jirachi counters is Genesect xD
    I know im staying for a fact and you want a dead counter to any jirachi insert scarftran it outspeeds unscarfed version resists every normal move it would go for just watch out for subcm in rain

@avicii its not like we didnt know

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Lost to giga...got completely owned 0-5. GG's
    (For WC)

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    As to both of you; I also remember BA dying. But Danger Inc. & PR are two separate clans. Yet they are leaving, and starting for the same reason. See a pattern?
    Ok, I find a lot wrong with this statement.
    You were never even in BA, how would you know what happened? What happened in BA was completely different; Psycho was really busy and was the only leader there. Because of that, nothing really got done, so BA came to a crashing halt. That's why Panicles and Alex made their own clan: because they wanted a more efficient form of leadership, which in their eyes meant them ruling alone together.
    Nobody has explained to me why you guys are leaving, but I assume it's because you're tired of the competitive arguments with the less-competitive battlers. You really are creating a PR 2.0, like CG is BA 2.0. You want a clan for the "elite", where everyone is like-minded and is a great battler. Maybe that's not the main reason, but that's what it seems like to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Usatoday View Post
    @avicii its not like we didnt know
    I didn't D:

Speaking of which, who else is leaving? And when is this clan being created?
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    (For WC)
    YAY GIGA! Jeez tho, 5-0 is kind of crazy... What happened?

maybe they just want to make a clan with a couple friends.... did you think of that?

Ok, I find a lot wrong with this statement.
    You were never even in BA, how would you know what happened? What happened in BA was completely different; Psycho was really busy and was the only leader there. Because of that, nothing really got done, so BA came to a crashing halt. That's why Panicles and Alex made their own clan: because they wanted a more efficient form of leadership, which in their eyes meant them ruling alone together.
    Nobody has explained to me why you guys are leaving, but I assume it's because you're tired of the competitive arguments with the less-competitive battlers. You really are creating a PR 2.0, like CG is BA 2.0. You want a clan for the "elite", where everyone is like-minded and is a great battler. Maybe that's not the main reason, but that's what it seems like to me.

I didn't D:

Speaking of which, who else is leaving? And when is this clan being created?

Battle Corp is already up. And I think you may have something there, just like with leagues clans and anything else related to competetive battling, It's become too much like the NBA (Sorry to non sports fans) Everyone has to outdo everyone else with the new biggest and baddest clan or league. Bugs me a little bit, but I like this clan because its more about fun than being the best, with the exception of the few members on here who trash what anyone who is 1400 on the ladder has to say or bullies them until they just agree and say they don't know anything.

-That's my spiel for today, needed something better to talk about then the stupid rachi debate that never ends.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    (For WC)

Tygg blues, as Avicii correctly predicted, wheel of arceus screwed you over badly.

I simply used wheel of arceus to remove the only two possible obstacles to a setup sweeper I happened to have

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaalso because people cbf playing their matches in the losers bracket for my tournament and hence I cbf chasing them up anymore, I now crown the following people as achieving placings in my tournament and officially close it.

Winner: MagicMonkey
    Runner Up : Spiderman123
    3rd place: Kody

Well done, you three, and thanks to everyone that played - I certainly enjoyed all of my matches
    Last edited by gigaboost; 20th November 2012 at 1:04 AM.

Ceci n'est pas une Meloetta. Credit to JhenMohran for the banner, and prohawk for the userbars.

i guess this is my official quitting post.

havent been here long, but it was very enjoyable. there was just never really anything i could do here, due to ds issues, or computer privileges and such. plus, team sky is rebuilding, and i have to go help them lest they fall apart. may the hax be ever in your favor

P.s: usatoday is amazing and you should listen to him in all things. o, and prohawk. he knows his ****.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    o, and prohawk. he knows his ****.
    I liek this.

Beat Avicii for WC 2-0, I hate stratagems

Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    maybe they just want to make a clan with a couple friends.... did you think of that?
    First of all, this is a clan with the friends. They're making another one. IF they wanted a clan to make with a couple of friends, making a new one would be redundant .__.
    Considering the fact that so far, the people who I know are going are all some of our most pro battlers, I'd say it's more than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    i guess this is my official quitting post.

havent been here long, but it was very enjoyable. there was just never really anything i could do here, due to ds issues, or computer privileges and such. plus, team sky is rebuilding, and i have to go help them lest they fall apart. may the hax be ever in your favor

P.s: usatoday is amazing and you should listen to him in all things. o, and prohawk. he knows his ****.
    Alright, well, we'll see you around I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    Beat Avicii for WC 2-0, I hate stratagems
    Nuts. Better luck next time I guess.

Sorry I was inactive:

(21:32:14) (b'-')b-[CG]A Moon Gust: i was banned for a week
    (21:32:20) (b'-')b-[CG]A Moon Gust: i was out for 3 weeks cuz
    (21:32:23) (b'-')b-[CG]A Moon Gust: there was a fire in my house
    (21:32:33) (b'-')b-[CG]A Moon Gust: and my tv, home phone and internet all went down
    (21:32:39) (b'-')b-[CG]A Moon Gust: and it took forever to come back

First of all, this is a clan with the friends. They're making another one. IF they wanted a clan to make with a couple of friends, making a new one would be redundant .__.
    Considering the fact that so far, the people who I know are going are all some of our most pro battlers, I'd say it's more than that.
    We're really not that conceded. We all just happen to be good. It's not "o lul letz gu mke owr own clan cuz ew newbs lul." It's fine Soperman. Calm down. We're staying until everything is done with currently as to not disrupt.

Sorry I've lacked in activity for the past... eh, week or so. I've been busy irl and also I've started a new game so that's been eating up a lot of my free time xD Anything special happen? I haven't read any of the previous posts since the last one I made... but it looks like people are leaving? Wut?
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

I'm officially out. My short time here was fun. GL to all in the future

This might sound bad, but the bright side is we really are only losing a little off the top with all these members leaving, since most of them were new, inactive, or wishy washy.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    We're really not that conceded. We all just happen to be good. It's not "o lul letz gu mke owr own clan cuz ew newbs lul." It's fine Soperman. Calm down. We're staying until everything is done with currently as to not disrupt.
    ^
    Psycho's known about this also...just so you realize we have been putting it off to leave CG stable...instead of leaving NOW and letting you fight the war with about 3rd of the war team...

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    I'm officially out. My short time here was fun. GL to all in the future
    See ya around Psilo, Good luck with everything

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Page 380 of 421 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390 ... LastLast