Page 381 of 421 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,525 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    We're really not that conceded. We all just happen to be good. It's not "o lul letz gu mke owr own clan cuz ew newbs lul." It's fine Soperman. Calm down. We're staying until everything is done with currently as to not disrupt.
    I got that, but where is this coming from? You guys are all here together. I don't want you to leave D:
    Plus, Prohawk sounds super conceited when he corrects people. No offense Prohawk. You're still a great guy c:
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    I'm officially out. My short time here was fun. GL to all in the future
    Have fun in Team Sky (I'm assuming)!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    Psycho's known about this also...just so you realize we have been putting it off to leave CG stable...instead of leaving NOW and letting you fight the war with about 3rd of the war team...
    We finished the war tho. But now there's the World Cup, which at this point won't matter too much since everyone's leaving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegame88 View Post
    This might sound bad, but the bright side is we really are only losing a little off the top with all these members leaving, since most of them were new, inactive, or wishy washy.
    Well, we're going to lose about half of our clan and all but about three of our elite battlers in the upcoming month, so I wouldn't really say there's a bright side to all of this.

Btw, I'd like to apologize to everyone who has felt insulted in some way, shape, or form by my comments. Everything I say isn't really meant to offend you guys. It's more of me being really pissed that half of our clan is leaving.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    I got that, but where is this coming from? You guys are all here together. I don't want you to leave D:
    Plus, Prohawk sounds super conceited when he corrects people. No offense Prohawk. You're still a great guy c:
    None taken, and you're sorta right, but I've explained why I act like that sometimes. Sometimes the basics are totally forgotten and it just really bugs me. Not to mention that new people, who look to more experienced players as examples, get taught the wrong thing. I have come across too many people using a bad set/poke/something and saying they thought it was good because they saw somebody else use it.

We finished the war tho. But now there's the World Cup, which at this point won't matter too much since everyone's leaving.
    There is a new war, and several people have said that they'll stick around for the World Cup

Well, we're going to lose about half of our clan and all but about three of our elite battlers in the upcoming month, so I wouldn't really say there's a bright side to all of this.

Btw, I'd like to apologize to everyone who has felt insulted in some way, shape, or form by my comments. Everything I say isn't really meant to offend you guys. It's more of me being really pissed that half of our clan is leaving.
    It's fine to be upset, but you should avoid taking it out on someone else. I knew it was unintentional, but some of your comments (and some other peoples) did come across as confrontational and somewhat insulting

Anyway, this is virtually all spam. If anybody has something to say about the new clan, talk to me via PM/VM rather then clogging up the thread

Everyone congratulate Ninja Dewott on becoming the new Amethyst head. (:

Hey Everyone (: I have a nice little sweep for u so check it out and tell me what u think: BROOMED

On another note, I was thinking about doing a RMT for a new team I built. It seems to be doing quite fine and I haven't seen anyone else with it. This team isn't the same as the one in the video, just so u know. I thank all those for the feedback in advance (:

Spoiler:- Badges and Other:

“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    Does it have Trapinch? Does it does it does it?

As for the Haxrachi argument that is still somehow going, I don't think Scarf Jirachi is very fair either. It's not impossible to beat, oh no. But it would definitely be a lot more manageable--A LOT--if it were less bulky or lost its Steel typing. That's part of what makes it broken, because you can't guarantee that it will die even if you do get a chance to move. Regular Rock Polish Landorus is a possible counter, I think, because if it can move for one turn it can set up past the point of worrying about the flinch. But I've never tried it, so I don't know.
    lando takes to much from iron head. Bulky therian one would probably be better, as regular lando yes can RP on rachi, but rachi only needs 3 flinches and landos gone, an easily occurable event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicii View Post
    Everyone congratulate Ninja Dewott on becoming the new Amethyst head. (:
    Yeah!
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Lando takes to much from iron head. Bulky therian one would probably be better, as regular lando yes can RP on rachi, but rachi only needs 3 flinches and landos gone, an easily occurable event.

Well First, Lando would be faster than Rachi, unless it's Scarfed and if so Lando has Rock Polish so no worries there, in the first place so Iron Head wouldn't be a problem. Second, Earth Power/Earthquake clean OHKOes if I do rememeber correctly. So I think Lando is a good counter if anything.

Edit: I'm not saying your wrong. I'm just putting this out there.
    Last edited by Tithi; 20th November 2012 at 9:11 AM.

Spoiler:- Badges and Other:

“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”

Wait, what? Ninja left tourmaline?

BAD THINGS ARE COMING, I TELL YOU >:O

Anyway, my cpu decided to **** up, so yeah.

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Tithi View Post
    Well First, Lando would be faster than Rachi, unless it's Scarfed and if so Lando has Rock Polish so no worries there, in the first place so Iron Head wouldn't be a problem. Second, Earth Power/Earthquake clean OHKOes if I do rememeber correctly. So I think Lando is a good counter if anything.

Edit: I'm not saying your wrong. I'm just putting this out there.
    Right you are, except the talk is about Scarfed Rachi. And when talking about Iron Head, all certainties are thrown out the door. Not every Landy carries Rock Polish either, plus Iron Head on switch in, Iron Head on next turn. If that scores a flinch, then the next Iron Head will KO. That's for Landy-I thought, Landy-T would last a bit longer I assume

Everyone is leaving because I'm not allowed to post gifs anymore.

Also, Giga, Kody and I were doing bo3 for your tour but w/e.
    [IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

On break all this week, so I'll be on for quite awhile tomorrow and possibly later today. I really don't mean to be a only post to let you know im still alive kinda guy, but its keeps happening, so sorry
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

Quote Originally Posted by Superpower Emboar View Post
    On break all this week, so I'll be on for quite awhile tomorrow and possibly later today. I really don't mean to be a only post to let you know im still alive kinda guy, but its keeps happening, so sorry
    I definitely gotta battle you sometime over this holiday weekend! It's been such a long time since we've battled xD
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    I liek this.

Beat Avicii for WC 2-0, I hate stratagems
    Which one(s) was used, I need to keep a record of that.

And, like Prohawk said, let's not talk about any new clans being formed, not mainly because it's spam, but mostly because I think those members staying don't particularly want to hear about it :P Questions to Prohawk/Blues/Magic, I guess

Good to see a few WC battles done today, especially from some of those who failed to do so last round. Everyone else get your battles done, you have three days left!
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

so does nd belong to tourmalines wc team?

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Wait, now im confused as hell, lol,
    in other stuff, bye psilo

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

Quote Originally Posted by legolover8 View Post
    Wait, what? Ninja left tourmaline?

BAD THINGS ARE COMING, I TELL YOU >:O

Anyway, my cpu decided to **** up, so yeah.
    It's alright, I've made a horcrux of myself and leave it in the Tourmaline post

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    so does nd belong to tourmalines wc team?
    As far as I'm aware, yes

And thanks for all the congratulations guys! *goes off to edit loads of stuff about Ninjas into the Amethyst post*

Ice Cold Fire

1/Wooooo ! I dont have to fill in for two of my battlers then!
    Well Done ND and remember the chants!

2/so imma gonna fill in for Psilo then unless anyone else from Tourmaline wants to (Looks at Kylo,Lego,HL,Plamya etc.)
    errrr so whoever Psilo was against : COME AT ME!(tormented)

3/Well done to those winners in Giga's Tour .. I hope they get the RP they won.

4/ I might update Tourmaline tonight .. though i might not .. lots of stuff to do irl

5/ Missions ----> New stuff gonna happen soonish (post wc or during .. it depends) Sooooo stay tuned

Thats all folks !

Push da button

beat nd in le glorious world cup we played bo3. i won the first game 5-0 the second game was right down to the wire and i claimed victory by 1% so that makes 1-0

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    2/so imma gonna fill in for Psilo then unless anyone else from Tourmaline wants to (Looks at Kylo,Lego,HL,Plamya etc.)
    errrr so whoever Psilo was against : COME AT ME!(tormented)

5/ Missions ----> New stuff gonna happen soonish (post wc or during .. it depends) Sooooo stay tuned

Thats all folks !
    -I could if you /really/ wanted me to, but I can't promise results. You're aware of my battling skill lol You're probably better off doing it xD

-YAY MORE MISSIONS I APPROVE
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Lost 2-0 to USA for world cup. So sad the triple weather team didn't win.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    beat nd in le glorious world cup we played bo3. i won the first game 5-0 the second game was right down to the wire and i claimed victory by 1% so that makes 1-0
    GGs indeed. Still gutted I kinda played bad, but twas fun.

Anyway, I think someone need to make me a mod on the channel now that I'm a Leader (chew)

Ice Cold Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Lost 2-0 to USA for world cup. So sad the triple weather team didn't win.
    Just saying that time travel stratagem was used here

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Your House: Amethyst
    Opponent's House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's Name: Killeraxe
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: mauling win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 5
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 10
    Any improvements for opponent: win
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: GG

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

how's it going guys?

do you think that dusknoir or drifblim have a niche in the ou metagame?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    how's it going guys?

defensively dusclops and jellicent vastly outclass dusnoir while golurk beats it offensively being able to sub punch while spiritomb has stab on sucker punch and shadow sneak. Drifblim unless on baton pass or a rain flare boost set shouldn't be used if you want to use them they can work but require major efforts on the team to make it work well

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    how's it going guys?

Not really, tbh. They're both severely outclassed pokemon in one way or another. Drifblim's stats are weird and typing is mediocre, while Dusknoir doesn't have anything really special about it that gives it any sort of niche besides Gravity. Jellicent and Dusclops outclass Dusknoir, and who knows what Drifblim can do. Specially offensive set is outclassed by Gengar, Gengar has the same immunites but a couple more and fewer weaknesses, and besides that, Drifblim can't do much but sponge up Burn. Not that any pokemon has any reason to Burn Drifblim versus poison it.
    So as much as I love those two, they really don't have a place in OU.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Page 381 of 421 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391 ... LastLast