Page 382 of 421 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,550 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    how's it going guys?

do you think that dusknoir or drifblim have a niche in the ou metagame?
    Both are outclassed by other pokemon, but this has made me think of another question. Which is a better wall? Cofagrigus or EvoDusclops

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Both are outclassed by other pokemon, but this has made me think of another question. Which is a better wall? Cofagrigus or EvoDusclops
    If you look at their stats, Dusclops wins easily, with insanely high Defenses and not that much less HP. They have almost identical move-pools. Dusclops has a great ability for stalling, while Mummy allows for Cofagrigus to screw over pokemon. Also, Cofagrigus has the option for any item it wants, and has higher Sp. Atk than Dusclops' Attack. Still, I'd have to say Dusclops, just for the stats defensively.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

I'd just have to say Cofagrious, for quite good bulk and outspeeding pretty much everything under Trick Room. It can also nasty Plot making a great set-up pokemon. In which it ouspeeds (TR) and boosts (NP) making it a destructive sweeper.

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by legolover8 View Post
    I'd just have to say Cofagrious, for quite good bulk and outspeeding pretty much everything under Trick Room. It can also nasty Plot making a great set-up pokemon. In which it ouspeeds (TR) and boosts (NP) making it a destructive sweeper.
    the question was what was the better wall? but cofag is a better sweeper anyway .... and wall as it has lefties and haze as well as calm mind to boost its above average sp. attack and pretty good sp. bulk.

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Almost posted a set today cuz I have a day off for Thanksgiving...

Cofagrigus is better in my opinion, although I prefer Calm Mind on it over Nasty Plot due to its defensive nature. A Calm Mind set with Defense that high can wall pretty much every sweeper. It has to worry about Toxic, but so does almost every other wall. It can't heal without Rest, but Dusclops has trouble doing that as well, only being able to rely on the shaky Pain Split. (Not sure if Cofagrigus gets Pain Split, but if it does, aiwoefj)
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    It's alright, I've made a horcrux of myself and leave it in the Tourmaline post
    Hmm, a Horcruux ehh?
    -gathers 2 of his closest friends and sets off into Johto to destroy ND's Horcruxes-
    Congrats though Dew

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    Almost posted a set today cuz I have a day off for Thanksgiving...

Cofagrigus is better in my opinion, although I prefer Calm Mind on it over Nasty Plot due to its defensive nature. A Calm Mind set with Defense that high can wall pretty much every sweeper. It has to worry about Toxic, but so does almost every other wall. It can't heal without Rest, but Dusclops has trouble doing that as well, only being able to rely on the shaky Pain Split. (Not sure if Cofagrigus gets Pain Split, but if it does, aiwoefj)
    I think it gets pain split, but rest talk is generally a better option on cofag and dusclops, however with both be aware once you asleep entry hazards will wear youdown, as you'll beforced out before you can wake up quite often, with a shaky 33% chance of hurting the send in, and clops has no leftovers. If stealth rock and a sngle layer of spikes is up, they won't last long. But SR/spikes is enough to cripple most stall teams.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

beat jazzz hands in lu add that. and told u about my other 2 wins

Quote Originally Posted by killeraxx2000 View Post
    beat jazzz hands in lu add that. and told u about my other 2 wins
    hate to be a pain, but there's a form in the first post that you should use. Because we update by using the spotlight thing to find the names of our divisions.

Activity Postas. AP Stats and Precalc are annoying as balls.

Anyway, I need some cool team ideas. Suggestions?
    Join the Tutor Program. Started by JRCxyz & Salavoir

[In Clan Memoriam]
    RIP Battling Academy, even though I just joined.
    Memories are eternal.

RIP Toothpaste Clan. You kept my teeth clean.
    Dental hygiene is eternal.

RIP Survival Island. Global warming drowned us all.
    Survival isn't eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    Activity Postas. AP Stats and Precalc are annoying as balls.

Anyway, I need some cool team ideas. Suggestions?
    Try IntimiVoltTurn. I mad one a while back and now it's my favourite team. Cripples ALL physical threats

Nothing much from me today other than to say get those World Cup matches done!
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

sorry to say i'm leaving, i'm gonna help rebuild team sky.

i'd love to meet up with you guys on your po channel still, but either way, i'm gone.

so long and um....

prosper?

yeah let's go with that.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    sorry to say i'm leaving, i'm gonna help rebuild team sky.

i'd love to meet up with you guys on your po channel still, but either way, i'm gone.

so long and um....

prosper?

yeah let's go with that.
    Bye .
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    Your House: Amethyst
    Opponent's House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's Name: Killeraxe
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: mauling win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 5
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 10
    Any improvements for opponent: win
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: GG
    YEAH! First update for me to do!

But, really, when has Blues ever done over 100 on record battles? I think I need to see the evidence for that, no wonder Amethyst always won DoM....
    Last edited by Ninja Dewott; 21st November 2012 at 11:01 PM.

Ice Cold Fire

But, really, when has Blues ever done over 100 on record battles? I think I need to see the evidence for that, no wonder Amethyst always won DoM....
    D:<
    Go ahead, start counting since page 12 or so >.>
    Also, just so you know where to start for the updating: the last update was up to the start of pg 410 :I

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Seriously?? We're at almost 500 pages and half a year of being open and you don't believe that someone can do 100 battles?? LOL

Also you should probably update the war post too =]

Btw, Magic didn't do an update from page 400ish, so you'll have to update all of that too

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_007 View Post
    D:<
    Go ahead, start counting since page 12 or so >.>
    Also, just so you know where to start for the updating: the last update was up to the start of pg 410 :I
    Ah, I see someone got there before me...
    Last edited by Prohawk; 22nd November 2012 at 12:13 AM.

Hi guys! Thanksgiving break is really fun. I got the WiiU, so my life is almost complete . NintendoLand is super fun, as it has a bunch of minigames that are based off of real nintendo games. I love it
    Anyway, i'll still be on-and-off periodically, so feel free to contact me.
    Finally, bye Ghosty!
    EDIT: 8 hours later, and not a single reply O_____O
    Last edited by Soperman; 22nd November 2012 at 8:46 AM.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Before he left to lead, TMS did like 15 battles a week I swear, blues wasn't even close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Hi guys! Thanksgiving break is really fun. I got the WiiU, so my life is almost complete . NintendoLand is super fun, as it has a bunch of minigames that are based off of real nintendo games. I love it
    Anyway, i'll still be on-and-off periodically, so feel free to contact me.
    Finally, bye Ghosty!
    EDIT: 8 hours later, and not a single reply O_____O
    This is a reply! I don't know what to say, but I am replying!

ALso dewott I leave notes at the bottom of the amethyst page to tell me when I last updated, might want to check what I left myself.
    Edit, that number appears to have been removed. I think it was page 400 I got to, could have been 460.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Before he left to lead, TMS did like 15 battles a week I swear, blues wasn't even close.

This is a reply! I don't know what to say, but I am replying!

ALso dewott I leave notes at the bottom of the amethyst page to tell me when I last updated, might want to check what I left myself.
    Edit, that number appears to have been removed. I think it was page 400 I got to, could have been 460.
    it was 410, I have had my eye on that post for an update for about 2-3 weeks:P

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Speaking of updating, I need to do that. I have off tomorrow, someone remind me because I'll forget and watch dr. Who all day.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Speaking of updating, I need to do that. I have off tomorrow, someone remind me because I'll forget and watch dr. Who all day.
    Hey. Hey TMS. Don't forget to update.

I SOLVED HALF OF ONE OF MY PROBLEMS, I NOW HAVE ONE AND A HALF PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF TWO! WHEE!
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Good doctor who or new doctor who?

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Good doctor who or new doctor who?
    I'm watching the new series, I'm gonna watch what I can of the old series later.

Well, I never remember seeing that many battles from Blues, but whatever...

As for updating, I'll do it, but don't expect me to get it done quickly. I wasn't leader on page 410, so it shouldn't be my problem :P

Edit - Turns out that it's nowhere near as time consuming as I thought, so I've done it all now. On a related note, it's interesting to see what history you can glean from looking at the top post of every page. You should try it some time :P Oh, and Prohawk's Battle Forms are terribly dull, put some life into it man!
    Last edited by Ninja Dewott; 22nd November 2012 at 8:34 PM.

Ice Cold Fire

Page 382 of 421 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392 ... LastLast