Page 383 of 421 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,575 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Dewott View Post
    Well, I never remember seeing that many battles from Blues, but whatever...

As for updating, I'll do it, but don't expect me to get it done quickly. I wasn't leader on page 410, so it shouldn't be my problem :P

Edit - Turns out that it's nowhere near as time consuming as I thought, so I've done it all now. On a related note, it's interesting to see what history you can glean from looking at the top post of every page. You should try it some time :P Oh, and Prohawk's Battle Forms are terribly dull, put some life into it man!
    I win, I look for the next opponent =] I used to fill out the whole form till I realised it didn't really matter so I just fill in the important parts now

Beat Jhen 3-0 in the World cup gg.

WC:

Lost to tormented (filling in for Psilo) 3-0 in bo1 gg

Push da button

Your House: Amethyst
    Opponent's House: Tourmaline
    Opponent's Name: Jhenmohran
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: mauling win 4-0 or 3-0 I dont remember
    Rate your performance out of 50: 40
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: Crobat Weak?
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Used a Crobat because it looks ninja...and Amethyst is now the Ninja Division lol

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Ok guys, under 24 hours left to get the remaining World Cup matches done for this round! There's still three to go, so get them done!

Also, another notice to say that the next few Missions are currently in the process of being devised in my crazy brain, so you can look forward to a whole string of them in the new year. There'll be more like the ones described in the post, so more 'standard' if you prefer. So there probably won't be any map shenanigans, but there'll be a whole storyline and a bunch of alternate routes to keep you on your toes. More info to come nearer the time.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Your House: Citrine
    Opponent's House: Amethyst
    Opponent's Name: blues
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 4-0
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 1
    Any improvements for opponent: dont challenge me to an on record cc ,atch cause youll instantly lose also dont water pulse a kngdra when you have icy wind
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: he got pwned by a arcanone and dewott your welcome nd you need to teach your pupils the art of the dewott ninja

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

This post is to say I am still alive. Also, Ninja Dog has been inactive since forever so I think I win the World Cup match. Everyone in our Group should "beat" him so it should even out. Just give two points or somethin'

Spoiler:- Ladder Peaks:
        Spoiler:- TMP Badges:

http://www.plug.dj/cg/#
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by superstar View Post
    This post is to say I am still alive. Also, Ninja Dog has been inactive since forever so I think I win the World Cup match. Everyone in our Group should "beat" him so it should even out. Just give two points or somethin'
    he's typically on around 3 my time which is gmt -4 so try it then so around 7 gmt he should respond but it did take nearly all week for me to pin him down

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

The WC is reeeeeaally dragging out zzz. Can I just do my matches if I see my opponents?? I'll probably avoid using stratagems anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    The WC is reeeeeaally dragging out zzz. Can I just do my matches if I see my opponents?? I'll probably avoid using stratagems anyway...
    Either way, you'll still have to wait for the rest of the groups to finish so that psycho can make the bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Either way, you'll still have to wait for the rest of the groups to finish so that psycho can make the bracket.
    Tis not the point I'm making. I'd rather just get my matches out of the way so that I don't have to look for my opponents every week. Plus, shouldn't it be, the sooner we get them done the better, especially since holiday season

Tis not the point I'm making. I'd rather just get my matches out of the way so that I don't have to look for my opponents every week. Plus, shouldn't it be, the sooner we get them done the better, especially since holiday season
    In that case, you'll have to talk to psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by Tormented View Post
    Beat Jhen 3-0 in the World cup gg.
    Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    WC:

Lost to tormented (filling in for Psilo) 3-0 in bo1 gg
    You guys, ninja'ing each other. but, seriously, these two posts were both at 9:48, yesterday.

i need some help with ev's. like someone explain the numbers, like i know 252/4/252, but thats all.
    What is this?? Is this a Pokemon battle? Am I winning? I'll think I'll go stand here in this corner...

† I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by sushi_noodles View Post
    You guys, ninja'ing each other. but, seriously, these two posts were both at 9:48, yesterday.

i need some help with ev's. like someone explain the numbers, like i know 252/4/252, but thats all.
    Well, really you need to know what you want from a pokemon. If you want a more defensive pokemon, but still want it to be able to OHKO something, then you should put just enough EV's into attack to be able to take out what you want. I'm not very good at explaining, but I did the best I could. I'm sure Prohawk, Magic, or USA will leave you a better explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Well, really you need to know what you want from a pokemon. If you want a more defensive pokemon, but still want it to be able to OHKO something, then you should put just enough EV's into attack to be able to take out what you want. I'm not very good at explaining, but I did the best I could. I'm sure Prohawk, Magic, or USA will leave you a better explanation.
    i agree, but, there are a certain number of EV's that lend a certain number of stats to a pokemon right? like 252 EV's gives a pokemon # blank of stat points in said stat(attack, speed, etc.). thats what i want to know, and the common numbers
    What is this?? Is this a Pokemon battle? Am I winning? I'll think I'll go stand here in this corner...

† I am a Christian and very proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by sushi_noodles View Post

Alright, so 4 EVs in any stat boosts that stat by 1 at level 100. So an Adamant Caterpie at level 100 without any EV training (assuming 0 Atk IVs) has an Attack stat of 71. With 252 Attack EVs, it has an Attack stat of 134: 252/4=63 (I think).
    Basically, EVs permanently raise a pokemon's stat. For every 4 EVs, the stat is raised by 1.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Alright, so 4 EVs in any stat boosts that stat by 1 at level 100. So an Adamant Caterpie at level 100 without any EV training (assuming 0 Atk IVs) has an Attack stat of 71. With 252 Attack EVs, it has an Attack stat of 134: 252/4=63 (I think).
    Basically, EVs permanently raise a pokemon's stat. For every 4 EVs, the stat is raised by 1.
    Natures 10% boost is incorporated, to a degree. That caterpie would actually hit 140 attack if it was adamant before, because there would be a 10% boost to the EV's, which normally adds 6 (it can add 7 if the pokemon has a weird base stat like 121)
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

BOTD
    Golurk & Parahax That Is All

|||||||
    Credit to Blues

Your House: Amethyst Ftw
    Opponent's House: Tourmaline Ftw
    Opponent's Name: Legolover8 Ftw
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 2-0 Ftw
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35 Ftw
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35 Ftw
    Any improvements for opponent: none Ftw
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Bo3 on-record challenge Ftw

Your House: Amethyst Ftw
    Opponent's House: Tourmaline Ftw
    Opponent's Name: Legolover8 Ftw
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 4-0 Ftw
    Rate your performance out of 50: 35 Ftw
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35 Ftw
    Any improvements for opponent: Dont memorize teams Ftw
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Bo3 2nd round...."Damn you new set" Ftw

Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

Confirmed >.>
    10fakedinoaccounts

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Mankeh beat me 3-0 for World Cup

Your House: Emerald
    Opponent's Name:Blues
    Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 45
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
    Any improvements for opponent: Nope
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: Freeze hax on a genesect ice beam ;-;

Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss Can't remember exact score 2-0 I think?
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any improvements for opponent: Nope
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: He overcame the dreaded jirachi

Win/Loss/Draw + Score:Win 4-0
    Rate your performance out of 50: 45
    Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
    Any improvements for opponent: Jellicent counter
    Any thing else worth mentioning?: GG's sry for being a road block in your quest for the HoF ;-;

won another world cup game in a gg!

[IMG]http://oi48.*******.com/2vloeo9.jpg[/IMG]

well, back, gonna need time next weak 2, i dun wanna say anything more, but this is for now

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

I'm afraid not. You may not want to use Stratagems, but other people might, and this is especially important when matches that would've been done previously may affect this. There's nothing to stop you organizing them in advance though, in fact, I'd encourage this!

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    won another world cup game in a gg!

Well done! Such a shame you had to reduce your score by posting that gif...

----

So, Round 2 of the World Cup has ended, and Decision Day of Round 3 has begun. Also, most people are using Bo3 for the WC and I've been asked about whether stratagems and the No I rule will affect all three matches or just one. I will confirm that, from now onward, they will effect all three. I'll edit all this info, along with the updated Group Tables, in tomorrow. It's quite late now and I've only just been able to get on to do this. You can still see all your matchups for this round in the previous screenshots.
    Last edited by Psycho Cut; 23rd November 2012 at 11:50 PM.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Page 383 of 421 FirstFirst ... 283333373379380381382383384385386387393 ... LastLast