Page 391 of 421 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,775 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Of Keys View Post
    Forum Name: Ace Of Keys
    PO Name: Ace Of Keys
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): White 2 4857 4271 2065
    Timezone (in GMT): GMT-8
    Your preference of Divisions (descending): Hoenn or Unova. I still remember my old Division ;p
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: It's been a year since I've been on a simulator so I'll rate myself 6
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I'm Back! Well Idk if you remember but a little short of a year ago I was part of BA. I've missed playing with you guys but now that I have a laptop and a more secure living space I've decided to return. Hope you guys will accept me. I can't think of any clan I'd want to be in. btw you guys use Pokemon Showdown right? PO doesn't seem to be around much longer
    Woooooooooooooooo!
    Welcome back AoK!
    Zircon should be cool (tourmaline needs members though )

±Porygon: Your rank in CC 1v1 is 1/1403 [1165 points / 22 battles]! Cough Cough Pro and Spidey

Push da button

Your preference of Divisions (descending): Hoenn or Unova. I still remember my old Division ;p
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!: It's been a year since I've been on a simulator so I'll rate myself 6
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: I'm Back! Well Idk if you remember but a little short of a year ago I was part of BA. I've missed playing with you guys but now that I have a laptop and a more secure living space I've decided to return. Hope you guys will accept me. I can't think of any clan I'd want to be in. btw you guys use Pokemon Showdown right? PO doesn't seem to be around much longer
    Okay sorry if this is spam but YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAaAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAY you should recognize me by my user title :P but anyways what your guys thought on genesect being banned and who do you think is next? My bets on deoxsy defense

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

HI....I REMEMBER YA and wut prohawk said :P

And btw, is gene banned wher? cause i dunno nothin about gene nowadays i wasnt rly with atention to dat bc of tests, but now (in next week my on time will be longer due 2 last tests next week for this term) im gonna pay more atention

Credits:
    - Banner to JhenMohranMH3

RIP Survival Island, you were the best <3

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Okay sorry if this is spam but YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAaAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAY you should recognize me by my user title :P but anyways what your guys thought on genesect being banned and who do you think is next? My bets on deoxsy defense
    I don't know, but if I had to guess, I'd go Jirachi. Not that I think he NEEDS to be banned, just that he's first in line to be banned.

So I'm a Slaking now...

RANDOM MOVESET OF THE WEEK

This week goes to Maractus, because Maractus is absolutely adorable.

@Life Orb
    EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    -Giga Drain
    -Hidden Power [Fire/Rock]
    -Growth
    -Synthesis

Maractus is outclassed by other Sun sweepers like Venusaur and Lilligant, but this set can still do well in the lower tiers. Growth doubles your Special Attack so you can attempt to sweep. Synthesis heals a large amount of your HP in the Sun.
    Last edited by Jonah the Slaking; 1st December 2012 at 1:44 PM.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ub...ecttest5271913
    Well, can't have a day where you don't completely hax your opponent until they forfeit.

Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

Swapping Scarf Magnezone out for something similar,Any opinions?Thinking of using Terrakion,Landorus or Tornadus T.

Quote Originally Posted by UgoPop View Post
    Swapping Scarf Magnezone out for something similar,Any opinions?Thinking of using Terrakion,Landorus or Tornadus T.
    Why not Sub/Charge Beam Magnezone? Yes, it's the same mon, but I find that it's a lot more reliable than Scarf Magnezone if you use it right. Throw it at a Ferrothorn and spam Charge Beam til you have +6 Special Attack, and it can't do anything in return!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Credit to Atari!
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah the Slaking View Post
    Why not Sub/Charge Beam Magnezone? Yes, it's the same mon, but I find that it's a lot more reliable than Scarf Magnezone if you use it right. Throw it at a Ferrothorn and spam Charge Beam til you have +6 Special Attack, and it can't do anything in return!
    Thanks for your opinion,but i want to test other pokes first.Ill take it into consideration

My bets on deoxsy defense
    yeah gotta agree here as gene was basically deoxys best counter and now there is little stopping it get up rocks

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    yeah gotta agree here as gene was basically deoxys best counter and now there is little stopping it get up rocks
    Really? There's still Tyranitar, Scizor, and Gengar EVERYWHERE in the tier. I think Tornadus-t is much more deserving of a ban than Deoxys

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkbeat View Post
    Really? There's still Tyranitar, Scizor, and Gengar EVERYWHERE in the tier. I think Tornadus-t is much more deserving of a ban than Deoxys
    needs to be banded crunch off ttar and deo still gets rocks up on all 3 except taunt gengar or specs gar which only has a 6.25 chance of okho a 252hp 0 sp def deo d
    Last edited by EZ Target?; 1st December 2012 at 3:47 PM.

As soon as i decide to leave look who turns up. Hate you Ace :P
    Genesect was one of only things which can OHKO deoxys-defense and strike faster, as a timid specs genesect with a sp atk boost, or jolly banded with attack boost could take it out in one. unless your like me and don't run speed on Deo D.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Rocks on their own aren't really too dangerous unless:

A)Tons of Choice users
    B)A Fire-type, Ice-type, or the like is an important part of your team
    C)No spinner

On that note, Gengar can easily deal with Deo-D before it can do anything besides Rocks. And Espeon/Xatu can deflect pretty much everything Deo does.
    Credit to Atari!

A)Tons of Choice users
    C)No spinner

On that note, Gengar can easily deal with Deo-D before it can do anything besides Rocks. And Espeon/Xatu can deflect pretty much everything Deo does.
    espeon/xatu make deo-d a dead team memmber whilst they are alive often, and gengar can often get a fre su on deo-d.
    However stealth rock+ 1 spikes being near guaranteed is well worth the sacrifice of your lead (if you have a spin blocker), thats hwy alot of 4th gen leads before preview where taunt/rocks/filler, like nape/aelf/aerodactyl, sash taunt rocks was damn common.

A)Tons of Choice users
    C)No spinner

On that note, Gengar can easily deal with Deo-D before it can do anything besides Rocks. And Espeon/Xatu can deflect pretty much

everything Deo does.
    well there are six pokemon on a team... and most of these deo d teams have gengar so no spin for you unless starmie and sandslash in sand and gar while having trouble switching in on other gars and magic bouncers, if it does it shall Ko them except other gengars which leads to a speed tie and another speed tie with any esps who doesnt run hp fire and fighting
    Last edited by EZ Target?; 1st December 2012 at 4:06 PM.

well there are six pokemon on a team... and most of these deo d teams have gengar so no spin for you unless starmie and sandslash in sand and gar while having trouble switching in on other gars and magic bouncers kills them and speed ties with other gengars and outspeeds alot of espeons due to the fact they run hp fire or fighting
    sand rush sandslash struggles to spin on gengar cause stone edge is unreliable at best, and doesn't OHKO if lefties on slash.

also rocks breaks dragonite and volcrona, 2 big *** threats, and wears down scarf users so scizor and brelooms can OHKO them without a SD.

Wow I wasn't expecting such a warm reception and I love you too MM. I'd prefer Zircon if I could since I was pretty comfortable in that position however I know its not always possible so I'll have to leave things to Psycho. So I presume to find you guys on PO I should look for [CG]

Holy mother of god... It's ACE XD
    WELCOME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
    Wow I wasn't expecting such a warm reception and I love you too MM. I'd prefer Zircon if I could since I was pretty comfortable in that position however I know its not always possible so I'll have to leave things to Psycho. So I presume to find you guys on PO I should look for [CG]
    Hey, it's a clan run by five leaders now. You've been accepted into Zircon, so welcome aboard! Also, we have a Crystalline Guard PO channel.

EDIT: Oh hey, new usernames are up.
    Last edited by Soperman; 1st December 2012 at 8:18 PM.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Figures you'd be placed into the one division that isn't lead by an ex BA member. I'm TMS or Aeon, nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    tiers weren't locked at the start of the WC?
    Nope, they're only set a round at a time!

Woo! Ace is back! Glad to see one of the oldest veteran BAers return to one of my clans again. A very warm welcome to you, sir, and Zircon it is. Glad to have you back!

And it may take a while to get used to all these name changes! :P
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Lost to Torm 3-0 in WC gg

Beat Sparkbeat 3-0 in the World cup good game.

Lost to Psycho Cut 1-0 for WC ggz.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Yep, GG lode, or Tokyo, as I guess I should say. Gutted that I didn't make it 2-0, that could've been a deciding factor! It's a close run thing in Group C, anyone's game!
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Tormented View Post
    Beat Sparkbeat 3-0 in the World cup good game.
    Yeah tormented! Also, did spidey get his battle done for this round? and Tyoyo?

Page 391 of 421 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401 ... LastLast