Page 407 of 421 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417 ... LastLast
Results 10,151 to 10,175 of 10516

Thread: The Crystalline Guard

^ It looks to me like you can still submit an application in case those other teams get started up meaning more space. Worth a shot anyways, if you're interested :3

Edit: Oh woops! I got ninja'd :O This post was directed at Soperman, but yes nova, this is where you post your application to join the clan too xD
    Last edited by Rhonder; 19th December 2012 at 6:50 PM.
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Forum Name:nova_flutterhusky
    PO Name*:nova_flutterhusky
    5th Gen Friend Code(s): n/a
    Timezone (in GMT)***: Eastern
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Citrine, Zircon, Emerald, Tourmaline, Amethyst
    Rate your battling out of 10, be honest!:5
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: A very fun, bouncy, flexible person. Cheerful and always willing to make new friends and such as well as take on tasks when time permits. May be a bit rusty since I haven't played Pokemon since Black and White came out, but i'll get back into the swing of things

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    There's also the whole STAB Earthquake and Stone Edge, along with SD and Rapid Spin. Sandslash is like a Terrakion with worse Speed and Attack.
    Having discovered that stall fits Gravity much better, I've mostly switched to that, but if I go back to offense, I think I'll just go with a Terrakion with normal Speed and Attack, as opposed to a faster, weaker one with worse typing.

But thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Parzival View Post
    Jhen, I'm only gonna say this once: you're embarrassing the clan with the way you link to it in your sig.
    Had to put that out there.

Test battles? For what?
    Oh am I!!!!!!!!!!!
    well which bit? most link to the clan in some form or another

and test battles are to give you RP .. you can gain up to 500RP from a test battle with a test tester .. Leaders and Like USA and others

Quote Originally Posted by nova_flutterhusky View Post
    Your preference of Divisions (descending)**: Citrine, Zircon, Emerald, Tourmaline, Amethyst
    A brief description of yourself, along with anything else you'd like to mention: A very fun, bouncy, flexible person. Cheerful and always willing to make new friends and such as well as take on tasks when time permits. May be a bit rusty since I haven't played Pokemon since Black and White came out, but i'll get back into the swing of things
    accepted into wherever there are less peeps . up for changing to ameythest at all?

Push da button

Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    Oh am I!!!!!!!!!!!
    well which bit? most link to the clan in some form or another

and test battles are to give you RP .. you can gain up to 500RP from a test battle with a test tester .. Leaders and Like USA and others
    Lol, I meant the "Gangnam Styling".

And that is quite interesting... I shall have to get me one of these here "test battles", hm, hm.

Hello new people.

Also I was wondering...who the heck is leading Zircon lol
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Anyone got suggestions for gaining lots of RP (specifically, 400 more) very quickly, aside from mass battling?

Anyone got suggestions for gaining lots of RP (specifically, 400 more) very quickly, aside from mass battling?
    Not particularly. Aside from just doing regular clan battling, most other means of gaining RP involve special events that have to do with more battling xD Such as Psycho offering up that 100 for this tournament. We also occasionally have like event weekends where bonus RP is gained for partaking in battles with special conditions.

If there are other means that a leader knows of, though, I'd be interested in hearing it as well
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonder View Post
    Not particularly. Aside from just doing regular clan battling, most other means of gaining RP involve special events that have to do with more battling xD Such as Psycho offering up that 100 for this tournament. We also occasionally have like event weekends where bonus RP is gained for partaking in battles with special conditions.
    If there are other means that a leader knows of, though, I'd be interested in hearing it as well
    Hm, alright. I want to hit Warrior as soon as possible so as to unlock Missions, which sound quite interesting.

Hm, alright. I want to hit Warrior as soon as possible so as to unlock Missions, which sound quite interesting.
    Oh yeah they're really fun So far, they've been pretty much open to everyone, since like... no one's warrior rank, but definitely not a bad investment anyways. I'm mostly gunning for Ampharos rank and I'll be happy >w>

Catch me on tonight and ill give you a test battle im usa btw but ill give a deserving amount of rp

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Signed up for Kots's tournament. This should be fun.

Also, wahoo, 100 RP! I'm in Emerald, right? (I want a userbar for my signatures and such)

I decided that the PO ladder means nothing, since it still has Genesect, and proceeded to crap on my rating by spamming V-Create and Baton Pass (not together, lol) until it became horrendously low.

Fun times.

On a completely unrelated note, has anyone here played Balanced Hackmons on Showdown? It's ridiculous. And fun. And ridiculous.
    i signed up as well this should be fun there are alot of people in it i dont have a PO and i cant get one can a leader still have a test battlevwith me
    Last edited by PanOne; 19th December 2012 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    I don't know, really. I tried to bring that question up before, when MS left, but I don't remember anyone answering.

I say we should have a vote.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    I don't know, really. I tried to bring that question up before, when MS left, but I don't remember anyone answering.

I say we should have a vote.
    Leaders are working on it.
    *cough*readyourPMsleaders*cough*

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Got a 69 on my Geometry test, but have a 97 in the class so i didnt care about the final anyway. Im doing upper nineties for my other finals so far, so that's good. Anyway, almost winter break! then I can do some PO on here, and there will be much PO to be had, trust me.
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Catch me on tonight and ill give you a test battle im usa btw but ill give a deserving amount of rp
    Tried to, but didn't see you... You going to be on tomorrow night?

EDIT: Wait a minute - you aren't a division leader!

Tried to, but didn't see you... You going to be on tomorrow night?

EDIT: Wait a minute - you aren't a division leader!
    Hes not but hes allowed to do test battles because good at battling and stuff

What's a good volt turn partner for choice specs Magnezone and choice scarf Landorus-T?

Preferably with stealth rock, but that's not necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpower Emboar View Post
    Got a 69 on my Geometry test, but have a 97 in the class so i didnt care about the final anyway. Im doing upper nineties for my other finals so far, so that's good. Anyway, almost winter break! then I can do some PO on here, and there will be much PO to be had, trust me.
    90% on my Math final, 92% on my English, and a disappointing 88% on my biology, no thanks to that the cell's annoying vocabulary.

Winter break is on Saturday for me, and that's when I plan to prepare for the official January wi-fi tournament and post my Christmas RMT.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpower Emboar View Post
    Glad to hear your finals went/are going well I got... 3.0's in Math and Astronomy, a 3.6 in English, and a 4.0 in the super easy general studies class. No complaints here 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    What's a good volt turn partner for choice specs Magnezone and choice scarf Landorus-T?

Preferably with stealth rock, but that's not necessary.
    90% on my Math final, 92% on my English, and a disappointing 88% on my biology, no thanks to that the cell's annoying vocabulary.
    Volt turner, hm... Not many with stealth rock besides Lando
    Maybe Celebi or Rotom-W? Both have good synergy on your team.
    As for my finals, I'm confident I got an A in all of hem, bar the math final I'm about to take. And the Chem. final; I messed up on a calculation that affected two others and didn't realize until I had two minutes left in the final
    I guess I can't complain about a B+ in an Honors class, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by JhenMohranMH3 View Post
    EDIT do we have to choose Fellowship Lotr characters? cause that would be cool
    You don't have to, but if you want to I don't see why not. I'm Gandalf :P

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Gypsy View Post
    Ok thanks, I created a PO account when I joined here. Where would I go to find the channel? I've tried clicking the IRC link and it just keeps coming up '404 not found'
    Looks like your question has been answered, let me know if you have any more questions.

Signed up for Kots's tournament. This should be fun.

Also, wahoo, 100 RP! I'm in Emerald, right? (I want a userbar for my signatures and such)
    You're free to just use any Userbars you're eligible for. To get them in your sig, right click them and select "Copy Image Location" and then Copy that into your sig between some IMG Tags [IMG*]<Image URL>[/IMG*] (without the *s). If that doesn't work, you can get the URL by selecting "Properties" and copying it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by nova_flutterhusky View Post
    I guess Citrine is ok, so that's where you'll go, unless there are other objections. Welcome to the clan!

This is a very good question. I sorta mention the answer at the bottom of the post.

A Test Battle pretty much guarantees you a nice handful of RP right from the off. Other than that, Events (one planned for the New Year) and Tournaments are a good way to go about things.

--------------

A note to remember to keep on topic guys, stick to Pokémon or other Video Game discussions!

--------------

As for what we're going to do about the Zircon Leader and general recruitment, I propose we deal with this all in the New Year. I imagine many of us will be more inactive over Christmas (which is fine), so once the celebrations have finished, we can put our minds to recruitment and such.

Finally, I think the end rounds of the WC have kinda failed. Still, there must be a winner, and I'll sort all these things out tomorrow - or possibly Saturday, I may be quite busy tomorrow.
    Hey Serebii, how you doing? Not sure how many of you guys from way back are out there, but just to let you know that I'm back, though I'm not sure how regularly I'll be on. Thanks for everything, and I hope I can continue to enjoy my time here!

3DS Friend Code: 2105 - 8928 - 6860

Looking for any breedable flawless Pokemon!

Btw guys, we have a PO channel so we can use it. I have only seen one person from this clan on the channel over the past couple of days, and dozens of random people, some of which I've never even heard of.
    My point is, GET ON PO MORE OFTEN PEEPS!

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Btw guys, we have a PO channel so we can use it. I have only seen one person from this clan on the channel over the past couple of days, and dozens of random people, some of which I've never even heard of.
    My point is, GET ON PO MORE OFTEN PEEPS!
    Ive been there pretty often this week. You probably didnt know because I probably have as many alts as Eaglehawk lol.

Ive been there pretty often this week. You probably didnt know because I probably have as many alts as Eaglehawk lol.
    Sa,e its you i hardly see soper so get a better timezone

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Thank you for the welcome into the clan all! I am still super confused about what to do next but I guess I will figure it out. I have PO downloaded, but don;t wanna go on it til someone can be on with me and help guide me thru it a little :x *is all nervous and stuff*

Page 407 of 421 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417 ... LastLast